Jump to topic:

Gays...

cjl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2010 1:59:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
We can't help noticing the sexualy, and romantically attractive qualities of men. When some people see me looking at some random dudes' abs for lik a second, the call me a stalker! It hurts, but I cannot help myself. It is in my nature.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2010 2:04:47 PM
At 7/14/2010 1:59:44 PM, cjl wrote:
We can't help noticing the sexualy, and romantically attractive qualities of men. When some people see me looking at some random dudes' abs for lik a second, the call me a stalker! It hurts, but I cannot help myself. It is in my nature.

Well I don't have that problem with guys, but I haven't told anyone at school about my sexuality, and every school I go to makes fun of it.

7th grade dad's house, I tried to ignore being bullied in PE, I was accused of staring at other girls boobs (when they were changing. I feel uncomfortable in my underwear even around other girls. I wouldn't have been looking then anyway)

now back at mom's house I'm accused of liking every girl thats remotely attractive. It does really hurt. And no I don't. A couple of them I do, but I'd never advance or anything cause I know it would never work, plus I'm taken anyway lmao.

Just gotta roll with it I guess.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2010 2:07:36 PM

I don't have a problem with you being gay... I have a lot of gay friends. I just don't like your personality.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2010 2:24:54 PM
At 7/14/2010 2:13:48 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 7/14/2010 2:07:23 PM, cjl wrote:
Panda, GTFO!

GTFO stand for what, CJL?

It stands for

G- Golly
T- thanks
F- for
O- offering!
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2010 4:48:17 PM

Don't worry about it. I don't even know what being a stalker has to do with it. You might be a perve, but I don't see anything wrong with a quick look. Don't stare though, that is creepy.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2010 5:00:53 PM

You know, cjl, I respect your rights and everything. But you really don't have to limit what you talk about to your sexuality. There really is more to talk about.

Put it this way... if I knew a straight guy who only liked talking about his heterosexuality... well, I wouldn't want to be friends with that guy either.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...