3. ccstate4peat
4. LeafRod
5. alex_hanson911
6. studentathletechristian8
7. theLwerd
8. badger
9. xxdarkxx

Dead players:

1. theLwerd: "He's a bureaucrat. Sam thinks I have deep-seated suspcion of them." - G. Callen

You are NCIS Director Leon Vance, the Politician. Each Night Phase, you may target one person, and force that person's vote for the next night phase. You win with the town. Good luck.

Found dead with no toes on one foot.

2. studentathletechristian8: "Why did I die instead of you?" - Kate Todd

You are Special Agent Caitlin Todd, a former member of the Secret Service. You are the Bodyguard; each night, you choose one person to protect. If that person would die, you die instead. You win with the town. Good luck.

Sniped in the forehead, died instantly.

3. BigMac: "I want you to know, I wish I hadn't had to shoot Caitlin." - Ari Haswari

You are Mossad Agent Ari Haswari, the Sniper. In the Mafia, you decide who dies. You also have one shot that cannot be blocked by a Doctor. You win with the Mafia. Good luck.

Found shot dead in a basement.

4. oceanix: You are Amy Bright, the Serial Killer. Each night, you kill one person. You come up innocent upon most investigations. You win when all other people are dead. Good luck.

Found dead stabbed repeatedly and shoved into a chimney. Don't ask.

5. studentatheletechristian8: "Do you think it would be inappropriate if, as Director, I went in there and smacked that smile off her face?" - Jenny Shepard

You are NCIS Director Jennifer Shepard, the Lightkeeper. When you die, all votes the next day are sent by PM, instead of through the forum thread. You win with the town. Good luck.

Died of a terminal disease.

6. Ibap: "Don't want you to say *anything*! Had enough of your lies." - Tony DiNozzo

You are Special Agent Michelle Lee, the Spy. You are the only person able to be recruited onto Team Gibbs without casualties. If you are ever recruited into Team Gibbs, you will be able to overhear and contribute to their conversations; however, your loyalty will stay with the Mafia, and you'll still be part of the Mafia conversation. Your role is not revealed to the members of Team Gibbs if you are recruited.

Additionally, you are the Role Blocker. Every night, you may target one person, and prevent that person from using their role that night.

You win with the Mafia. Good luck.

Lynched.

7. badger: "Don't change the subject with your big words, McNerd." - Tony DiNozzo

You are Special Agent Timothy McGee. As a federal agent, each you can investigate one person to determine if they are innocent or guilty, OR you can watch a person, learning who visits that person during that night. You win with the town. Good luck.

Shot in the head.

8. SportsGuru: "Sharif has the BZ, but he can't even use it. I mean, if you ingest it, it'll kill you. But last time I checked, bleach and bug spray will do the same thing; and you can buy that anywhere. There is no terror attack." - Dane Hogan

You are Mamoud Sharif, an illegal dealer. You are the Poisoner. At any night, you may poison one player. (This does not count as the Mafia kill.) After three nights, your target dies. You may not kill anybody while waiting for your target to die. You win with the Mafia. Good luck.

Shot dead in a bathroom.

9. Puck: "Well I told you about the... the brains. I told you about the guts, I told you about the muscle, the scientist, the politician, the leader, I told you about every member of the team, except myself. The part I play. I'm the wild card. I'm the guy who looks at the reality in front of him and refuses to accept it." - Tony DiNozzo.

You are Very Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo, the Jack of All Trades. You have five different roles that you can use at night, each one only once:

1. Kill
2. Protect
3. Investigate
4. Role-block
5. Recruit

All of them should be self-explanatory, except Recruit.

For Recruit, you choose one person, and you get a PM with that person. Your alliance does not change; nor does the target's. You might be friends; you might be enemies. Neither of you know who the other is, or anything else about the PM, except what you two say to each other.

You win with the town. Good luck.

Shot dead outside of a bathroom.

10. Nags: "Funny quirk about the frog; arms dealer, never carried a gun..." - Jethro Gibbs

You are La Grenouille, "The Frog," the Godfather. You come up innocent upon investigation. You win with the Mafia. Good luck.

Found floating in the water next to his boat.

11. Vi_Veri: "Miss Hart, your client... hiding behind a lawyer? It makes me wonder why." - Jethro Gibbs

You are M. Allison Hart, the Lawyer. When a person is lynched, you may save that person from being lynched. You win with the town. Good luck.

Died of poisoning.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2010 10:11:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
That's four Mafia down. I'm the one that killed Nags.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2010 11:11:14 PM
Umm, if the godfather turns up innocent upon investigation, then how and why would korashk kill me? I'm looking at you mods. This game is already way lopsided for the town, and then you: what? tell korashk that I am guilty even though I should turn up innocent. This game was basically an autowin for the town before it started.
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 12:33:54 AM
At 7/14/2010 11:11:14 PM, Nags wrote:
Umm, if the godfather turns up innocent upon investigation, then how and why would korashk kill me? I'm looking at you mods. This game is already way lopsided for the town, and then you: what? tell korashk that I am guilty even though I should turn up innocent. This game was basically an autowin for the town before it started.

"6. Ibap: "Don't want you to say *anything*! Had enough of your lies." - Tony DiNozzo

You are Special Agent Michelle Lee, the Spy. You are the only person able to be recruited onto Team Gibbs without casualties. If you are ever recruited into Team Gibbs, you will be able to overhear and contribute to their conversations; however, your loyalty will stay with the Mafia, and you'll still be part of the Mafia conversation. Your role is not revealed to the members of Team Gibbs if you are recruited."

It's not a pure cop and you had an alternative.
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 12:53:02 AM
I am well aware of Ibap's role description. But did I ever say that I should have been able to be recruited into Gibbs' team? Nope. Perhaps I should have killed Gibbs. If I turn up innocent upon investigation (which I should have) then there is no way that Korashk (Gibbs) would have or could have killed me. The Gibbs role is already the most overpowered role on the history of mafia -- and then the mods bend the rules to allow Gibbs to kill the Godfather. As the Godfather, I had no power whatsoever other than to turn up innocent when investigated. I only inherited the mafia decision on whom to kill after BigMac died. Gibbs + the doctor alone could kill the whole mafia. Like I said before -- this was an autowin for the town before the game even started. The mafia had two killing roles -- the normal nightly mafia kill and the poisoner kill, which works only once every three nights. Meanwhile, the town has Gibbs, a bunch of secret agents/cops/vigilantes, doctor, watcher, tracker, governor, wild card, joat etc. It was over before it started.
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 2:18:57 AM
It's not a big issue. The role that's normally used for Godfather was instead used for Ibap's role. Same role. Same consequence. Different person. Balance of the characters/teams/roles is entirely separate from that.
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 3:29:58 AM
At 7/15/2010 2:18:57 AM, Puck wrote:
It's not a big issue. The role that's normally used for Godfather was instead used for Ibap's role. Same role. Same consequence. Different person.

Umm, no. Normally, the godfather does not have a spy power, contrary to your misguided opinion. However, the godfather does indeed turn up innocent upon investigation, in every single mafia game.

Balance of the characters/teams/roles is entirely separate from that.

Though I'd think you'd agree with me that the above is seriously lopsided in favor of the town. :)

Also you forgot the sniper. :P

Actually, I didn't. I (the godfather), only inherited the power to send out night kills once BigMac (the sniper) died.
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 3:41:03 AM
At 7/15/2010 3:29:58 AM, Nags wrote:
It's not a big issue. The role that's normally used for Godfather was instead used for Ibap's role. Same role. Same consequence. Different person.

Umm, no. Normally, the godfather does not have a spy power, contrary to your misguided opinion.

We both know that's not your complaint, nor what my comment was about.

Though I'd think you'd agree with me that the above is seriously lopsided in favor of the town. :)

I think the game is unbalanced all around. It's a discussion that should wait till the end though.

Actually, I didn't. I (the godfather), only inherited the power to send out night kills once BigMac (the sniper) died.

In reference to 'ways Mafia could kill' - tends to refer to all roles. :P
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 3:49:47 AM
At 7/15/2010 3:41:03 AM, Puck wrote:
At 7/15/2010 3:29:58 AM, Nags wrote:

Umm, no. Normally, the godfather does not have a spy power, contrary to your misguided opinion.

We both know that's not your complaint, nor what my comment was about.

Ibap only had the power of spying and role blocking, neither of which the godfather has ever had. So I dunno what you're trying to get at.

I think the game is unbalanced all around. It's a discussion that should wait till the end though.

Fair enough. :)

In reference to 'ways Mafia could kill' - tends to refer to all roles. :P

Like I said before, the mafia could only kill two ways. One was the nightly standard mafia kill -- this power solely belonged to BigMac the sniper at the beginning of the game. I simply inherited his power once he died. Two, was SportsG with the poison -- which could only be used once every three or four nights.
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 3:53:28 AM
At 7/15/2010 3:49:47 AM, Nags wrote:
Ibap only had the power of spying and role blocking, neither of which the godfather has ever had. So I dunno what you're trying to get at.

Your issue was that you came up guilty when normally the Godfather is immune. Ibap would come up innocent for the role that you came up guilty for. It's simply a swap.

Like I said before, the mafia could only kill two ways. One was the nightly standard mafia kill -- this power solely belonged to BigMac the sniper at the beginning of the game.

I'm talking about the one shot. Not the allocation.
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 4:09:24 AM
At 7/15/2010 3:53:28 AM, Puck wrote:
At 7/15/2010 3:49:47 AM, Nags wrote:

Your issue was that you came up guilty when normally the Godfather is immune. Ibap would come up innocent for the role that you came up guilty for. It's simply a swap.

But it is in my role description to come up innocent upon investigation. Which is why I should come up innocent to regular cops and even Special Super Powered Agent Gibbs.

Like I said before, the mafia could only kill two ways. One was the nightly standard mafia kill -- this power solely belonged to BigMac the sniper at the beginning of the game.

I'm talking about the one shot. Not the allocation.

Why do you bring it up? This doesn't contradict anything I have said.
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 4:22:56 AM
At 7/15/2010 4:09:24 AM, Nags wrote:

But it is in my role description to come up innocent upon investigation. Which is why I should come up innocent to regular cops and even Special Super Powered Agent Gibbs.

Sure. Take it up with goslings. I can think of a couple reasons why this is the case but the game is still running, so..

Why do you bring it up? This doesn't contradict anything I have said.
The mafia had two killing roles -- the normal nightly mafia kill and the poisoner kill

Hence, "you forgot the sniper" - the one shot.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 7:43:27 AM
Yesterday night I investigated Nags. The only people who responded to my question specifically ("Yes I am pro-town") were few and far between. I chose Nags and specifically asked if comments like, "The mafia would be really dumb to do that" counted as a lie (considering if he were mafia, he would know it wasn't dumb). I was told to "use my judgment" and I proceeded with the investigation anyway. Today I was told that Nags never lied, with a note that said they do not consider sarcastic comments (I guess comments of that nature ^^) to be lies. I'm assuming it has to be a specific or blatant lie such as "I am the cop" or "I am pro-town" or something. In that case, everyone should state "I am pro-town" just in case I investigate you. Not doing so = suspicious (such as everyone including Nags not doing so yesterday when I asked every single person the question).
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 7:57:22 AM
1. Korashk -- Gibbs
2. JBlake -- Mike Franks
3. ccstate4peat - ????
4. LeafRod -- Forensic Investigator
5. alex_hanson911 -- ????
6. studentathletechristian8 -- ????
7. theLwerd -- Lie Detector, Special Agent Susan Grady (Polygraph)
8. badger -- REFUSES TO CLAIM ; JUST WANTS SUSPICION ON ME
9. xxdarkxx -- "Vigilante Tracker"

I do suspect badger for his refusal to role claim, though that's not incriminating in itself (incessantly pressuring me after I've already claimed something legit is very scummy though). We don't know about Alex or sac8 but at least they answered my question yesterday. CCstate has been avoiding all of my questions and comments and only posts sporadically with nothing helpful whatsoever. I'll wait for Korashk's results as well as Leafrod (whose dead body did you check out?!) and also Dark... did you track someone last night? Until that information, lynch CCstate for now.
President of DDO
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 8:15:30 AM
At 7/15/2010 7:53:37 AM, theLwerd wrote:
Korashk - Who did you target last night?

Nags, being that I already said that and the fact that he's listed as dead. He was the GF.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 11:19:52 AM
At 7/15/2010 10:29:56 AM, badger wrote:
about 2 mafia left so? thelwerd and jblake anyone?

Jblake - Unlikely
theLwerd - Just over the fence on the innocent side

^^ How I see it.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 11:25:45 AM
1. Korashk -- Gibbs -- Weird Recruiter/Killer -- Basically Confirmed (Killed TWO Mafia)
2. JBlake -- Mike Franks -- ??? -- Probably Innocent
3. ccstate4peat - ???
4. LeafRod -- Abby Sciuto -- Forensic Investigator -- Probably Innocent
5. alex_hanson911 -- ???
6. studentathletechristian8 -- ???
7. theLwerd -- Susan Grady -- Lie Detector -- Innocence is meh
8. badger -- ???
9. xxdarkxx -- Ziva David -- "Vigilante Tracker" -- Probably Innocent
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 11:48:00 AM
So today we pressure badger (Leafrod - he replaced UE) , Alex, sac8 or CCstate? Well, CC has been pretty much entirely inactive throughout the whole game; I don't think he'll even show up to claim. Badger REFUSES to claim. Then there's Alex and sac8 who both readily said they were town yesterday (which means absolutely nothing - though I appreciate them not hindering my investigation). That's why I've voted and started pressure for CC. However, I'm inclined to believe badger is guilty -- I pointed out that if I died during the night, my innocence would be confirmed meaning badger would be an obvious target for death considering he's done nothing but try to get me killed unnecessarily. I wasn't night killed, which probably means that the mafia is being conservative and not wanting to out another mafioso. So now we either vote to pressure CC, or vote to pressure badger. Just because his playing has been scummy and I highly doubt CC will show up, unvote CC - vote badger. Let's get this dp started.
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 11:51:03 AM
At 7/15/2010 10:29:56 AM, badger wrote:
about 2 mafia left so? thelwerd and jblake anyone?

Lol. Proof. Definitely keeping my vote on badger. Notice how he wants me and JBlake killed -- the guy who claimed a pretty main character on the show (JBlake) and me who claimed an investigative role perfectly in character: agent Susan Grady. Badger refuses to claim and just wants to get 2 of the best players killed, despite them both claiming. Oh okay.
President of DDO
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 11:59:25 AM
I'm gonna go with the pressure on badger, I don't see reason not to believe Lwerd at this point let alone harass her as much as badger has. VOTE TO LYNCH BADGER
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 12:02:06 PM
Lynch badger

May as well. He'll reveal or die.