Pure Mafia II Day Phase III

wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 9:33:27 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Dead Players:
1. xxdarkxx: You are a drone. You win if the mafia are eliminated. You must declare your vote in your role PM before each day phase for it to count.

2. Vi_Veri: You are the mafia godfather. You win if the mafia become a majority.

3. JBlake: You are the agent. You win if the mafia are eliminated. You can send anonymous messages through your role thread to any player in the game.

4. InsertNameHere: You are the tracker. You win if the mafia are eliminated. You can choose one person per night and learn whom they visit.

Living Players:
1. theLwerd
2. Nags
3. mongoose
4. SportsGuru
5. mongeese
6. Atheism
7. LeafRod
8. Korashk
9. Alex_hanson911

A note was found!
Hi again. I have learned that I am not allowed to ask wjm to have me vote/unvote for certain time periods to speak in morse code. Please note that I can answer questions if you wish to wait an entire day phase. I'm not completely sure what to do with SG's role, especially given that the role he cited was a serial killer. I don't believe there is a serial killer in this game though. If Vi was innocent, I suppose we kill Nags now. I can't see any information of her guilt at the time of writing this, so I don't have much else to say. If Nags is innocent, I say we pressure mongeese, who he suspected. Don't pressure me, unless you expect one single message at the beginning of the next day phase to be enough.

5 votes to lynch. The Day Phase ends at 11 PM CT 16 July 2010. Go.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 12:07:31 AM
At 7/15/2010 10:24:52 PM, Atheism wrote:
>>Lynch Mongeese<<

Why are you lynching mongeese?
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
Atheism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 1:15:32 AM
At 7/16/2010 12:07:31 AM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 7/15/2010 10:24:52 PM, Atheism wrote:
>>Lynch Mongeese<<

Why are you lynching mongeese?

If you look at the last day phase, everyone but Alex and Mongeese voted for Vi,
It follows that both of them are Mafia, and Sports is an unknown entity, so we lynch him last.
So, kill mongeese, kill alex, and then kill Sports.
I miss the old members.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 8:13:20 AM
At 7/16/2010 1:15:32 AM, Atheism wrote:
If you look at the last day phase, everyone but Alex and Mongeese voted for Vi,
It follows that both of them are Mafia, and Sports is an unknown entity, so we lynch him last.

Makes sense. Plus, mongoose's note pointed out mongeese in particular. Vote mongeese.
President of DDO
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 8:25:40 AM
Ah, yes, I never voted for Vi or Nags.

First, I was trying to get more information out of both of them. I wanted to know who Vi claimed visited Insert, and who Nags visited me. However, before I could respond to that, SportsGuru posted his odd Poet role (which mongoose now associates with a Serial Killer, although I'm not sure why), and I wanted more information out of him. If he managed to convince me that his death would actually help us, then it would have been wise to kill Sports that day, and get more information from Nags and Vi with their roles to see if either of them outright lied. However, we could not finish our conversation because the Day Phase ended.

Personally, I think we should pressure SportsGuru for more information. His role seems too odd.

Vote SportsGuru
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 8:26:40 AM
I didn't vote for Vi because I visited the thread in the beginning then not again until the day phase was over, I will go with the LYNCH MONGEESE, however.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 8:32:33 AM
I don't buy it, mongeese. We told Vi to watch INH the night before, and she said she did watch INH. If INH had someone target them, then Vi would have spoken up (assuming she were telling the truth). Nags explained why he targeted you as soon as he gave his role. Also, the votes on you are obviously for PRESSURE for you to reveal. SportsGuru's role is odd, but MONGOOSE CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY YOU THINK IT'S A SERIAL KILLER IN YOUR NEXT NOTE? Mongeese, you should rc. Also I'm wondering if the town would like me and another townie player (we are in a PM together) to come forward so we can be confirmed. I'm thinking yes...
President of DDO
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 9:15:46 AM
At 7/16/2010 8:32:33 AM, theLwerd wrote:
I don't buy it, mongeese. We told Vi to watch INH the night before, and she said she did watch INH. If INH had someone target them, then Vi would have spoken up (assuming she were telling the truth).
I just wanted to be thorough. We had the time, after all.

Nags explained why he targeted you as soon as he gave his role. Also, the votes on you are obviously for PRESSURE for you to reveal.
Okeydokey.

Mongeese, you should rc.
Alrighty, then. I'm the Survivor. I win by being alive at the end of the game.

Also I'm wondering if the town would like me and another townie player (we are in a PM together) to come forward so we can be confirmed. I'm thinking yes...
Okay. I would then suggest investigating the other townie player, so that we can properly confirm both of you to be townies, and not two of the remaining Mafia working to deceive us.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 10:03:15 AM
Lynch LeafRod

I'm the Reporter, can investigate roles, I investigated LeafRod and it came back as regular mafia.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 10:13:00 AM
Vote Count
mongeese: 4/5 (Atheism, theLwerd, alex_hanson911, mongoose)
Leafrod: 1/5 (Korashk)
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 10:18:23 AM
At 7/16/2010 10:03:15 AM, Korashk wrote:
Lynch LeafRod

I'm the Reporter, can investigate roles, I investigated LeafRod and it came back as regular mafia.

UNVOTE MONGEESE Any CC's?
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 10:27:45 AM
Vote Count
mongeese: 3/5 (Atheism, theLwerd, mongoose)
Leafrod: 1/5 (Korashk)
Atheism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 10:36:28 AM
At 7/16/2010 10:18:23 AM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 7/16/2010 10:03:15 AM, Korashk wrote:
Lynch LeafRod

UNVOTE MONGEESE Any CC's?

I don't doubt that LeafRod is mafia. I mean, he posted three times in the last day phase, and virtually none before. So far, he has stood under the radar. Which leads me to believe he's mafia.
>>Unvote<<
>>Lynch LeafRod<<
I miss the old members.
LeafRod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 10:40:48 AM
Lynch Korashk. I'm not mafia. Korashk is an annoying puss. Get him out of here.

However, considering the plethora of weeeeiiirrrrd roles we've seen so far, maybe Korashk has some sort of paranoid role.
Atheism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 10:42:22 AM
At 7/16/2010 10:40:48 AM, LeafRod wrote:
Lynch Korashk. I'm not mafia. Korashk is an annoying puss. Get him out of here.

However, considering the plethora of weeeeiiirrrrd roles we've seen so far, maybe Korashk has some sort of paranoid role.

One of the worst defenses I've seen. You have to do better.
I miss the old members.
LeafRod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 10:43:58 AM
Uh, sorry, who are you? You clearly know nothing about this game since you think not posting a ton in the previous day phases automatically makes me mafia, even though there was nothing interesting to say or point out. What the hell else do you expect me to say?
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 10:45:37 AM
For now since i dont know if ill be able to get back on, VOTE TO LYNCH LEAFROD due to being investigated guilty.
Atheism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 10:48:21 AM
At 7/16/2010 10:43:58 AM, LeafRod wrote:
Uh, sorry, who are you? You clearly know nothing about this game since you think not posting a ton in the previous day phases automatically makes me mafia, even though there was nothing interesting to say or point out. What the hell else do you expect me to say?
There was plenty of stuff to talk about, and, in all honesty, your defense to you being investigated guilty is. "...Korashk is a puss. I am not a Mafia."
And then you proceeded to vote for his lynch. That's the biggest sign of a mafia ever. Using ad hominems and then voting against someone who incriminates you without giving a proper response.
You, sir, fail.
I miss the old members.
LeafRod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 10:50:11 AM
Sorry, idiot, but why don't you think for a second?

If I'm town, and someone calls me mafia... shouldn't I vote for that person who obviously lied?

And yeah, he is a puss because he's lying. Name-calling is spicing this up right now.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 10:52:28 AM
If Leafrod comes up innocent, we kill Korashk tomorrow. Simple as that. By the way, the player I'm in a PM with is ATHEISM. He has the "Virgin" role, and could marry into a PM with another townie. We are "married" in a PM, so I can confirm him. You have no reason to believe me except (a) doing an investigation on either one of us will confirm the other; (b) Atheism can confirm this, and if I were mafia I would have absolutely no reason to hand over 2 potential mafia in a game this small with the Godfather down.

Unvote mongeese - Vote Leafrod
President of DDO
Atheism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 10:57:10 AM
Even without the PM conversation, just by looking at Lwerd's posts, you would see that she's the one who was mainly against Vi, who was the Godfather. Logically, the mafia wouldn't vote for their own mafia unless it would make themselves look guilty, and, since there were almost no votes for Vi, the mafia wouldn't vote for Vi that early.
I miss the old members.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 11:00:39 AM
If there is a real doctor out there, and they can protect themselves, come forward. Otherwise proceed to lynch Leaf. If he's really the doctor, we kill Korashk tomorrow.
President of DDO