1. Korashk
2. JBlake
3. ccstate4peat
4. LeafRod
5. alex_hanson911
6. studentathletechristian8
7. xxdarkxx

Dead players:

1. theLwerd: "He's a bureaucrat. Sam thinks I have deep-seated suspcion of them." - G. Callen

You are NCIS Director Leon Vance, the Politician. Each Night Phase, you may target one person, and force that person's vote for the next night phase. You win with the town. Good luck.

Found dead with no toes on one foot.

2. studentathletechristian8: "Why did I die instead of you?" - Kate Todd

You are Special Agent Caitlin Todd, a former member of the Secret Service. You are the Bodyguard; each night, you choose one person to protect. If that person would die, you die instead. You win with the town. Good luck.

Sniped in the forehead, died instantly.

3. BigMac: "I want you to know, I wish I hadn't had to shoot Caitlin." - Ari Haswari

You are Mossad Agent Ari Haswari, the Sniper. In the Mafia, you decide who dies. You also have one shot that cannot be blocked by a Doctor. You win with the Mafia. Good luck.

Found shot dead in a basement.

4. oceanix: You are Amy Bright, the Serial Killer. Each night, you kill one person. You come up innocent upon most investigations. You win when all other people are dead. Good luck.

Found dead stabbed repeatedly and shoved into a chimney. Don't ask.

5. studentatheletechristian8: "Do you think it would be inappropriate if, as Director, I went in there and smacked that smile off her face?" - Jenny Shepard

You are NCIS Director Jennifer Shepard, the Lightkeeper. When you die, all votes the next day are sent by PM, instead of through the forum thread. You win with the town. Good luck.

Died of a terminal disease.

6. Ibap: "Don't want you to say *anything*! Had enough of your lies." - Tony DiNozzo

You are Special Agent Michelle Lee, the Spy. You are the only person able to be recruited onto Team Gibbs without casualties. If you are ever recruited into Team Gibbs, you will be able to overhear and contribute to their conversations; however, your loyalty will stay with the Mafia, and you'll still be part of the Mafia conversation. Your role is not revealed to the members of Team Gibbs if you are recruited.

Additionally, you are the Role Blocker. Every night, you may target one person, and prevent that person from using their role that night.

You win with the Mafia. Good luck.

Lynched.

7. badger: "Don't change the subject with your big words, McNerd." - Tony DiNozzo

You are Special Agent Timothy McGee. As a federal agent, each you can investigate one person to determine if they are innocent or guilty, OR you can watch a person, learning who visits that person during that night. You win with the town. Good luck.

Shot in the head.

8. SportsGuru: "Sharif has the BZ, but he can't even use it. I mean, if you ingest it, it'll kill you. But last time I checked, bleach and bug spray will do the same thing; and you can buy that anywhere. There is no terror attack." - Dane Hogan

You are Mamoud Sharif, an illegal dealer. You are the Poisoner. At any night, you may poison one player. (This does not count as the Mafia kill.) After three nights, your target dies. You may not kill anybody while waiting for your target to die. You win with the Mafia. Good luck.

Shot dead in a bathroom.

9. Puck: "Well I told you about the... the brains. I told you about the guts, I told you about the muscle, the scientist, the politician, the leader, I told you about every member of the team, except myself. The part I play. I'm the wild card. I'm the guy who looks at the reality in front of him and refuses to accept it." - Tony DiNozzo.

You are Very Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo, the Jack of All Trades. You have five different roles that you can use at night, each one only once:

1. Kill
2. Protect
3. Investigate
4. Role-block
5. Recruit

All of them should be self-explanatory, except Recruit.

For Recruit, you choose one person, and you get a PM with that person. Your alliance does not change; nor does the target's. You might be friends; you might be enemies. Neither of you know who the other is, or anything else about the PM, except what you two say to each other.

You win with the town. Good luck.

Shot dead outside of a bathroom.

10. Nags: "Funny quirk about the frog; arms dealer, never carried a gun..." - Jethro Gibbs

You are La Grenouille, "The Frog," the Godfather. You come up innocent upon investigation. You win with the Mafia. Good luck.

Found floating in the water next to his boat.

11. Vi_Veri: "Miss Hart, your client... hiding behind a lawyer? It makes me wonder why." - Jethro Gibbs

You are M. Allison Hart, the Lawyer. When a person is lynched, you may save that person from being lynched. You win with the town. Good luck.

Died of poisoning.

12. badger: "Uh, what if, part of your job includes, touching naked people and..." - Jimmy Palmer

You are assistant Jimmy Palmer, the Doctor. Each night, you may target one person. That person cannot die that Night Phase. You win with the town. Good luck.

Lynched.

13. "You have to catch them! Now! Like, right now!" - Susan Grady

You are Susan Grady, NCIS's polygraph operator. Each night, you choose one person to hook up a polygraph to. That night, you learn whether or not that person ever lied during the previous day. You win with the town. Good luck.

Blown up in an explosion.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 9:55:56 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
1. Korashk -- Nearly Confirmed
2. JBlake -- RC Mike Franks
3. ccstate4peat -- ???
4. LeafRod -- Forensic Ivestigator
5. alex_hanson911 -- ???
6. studentathletechristian8 -- ???
7. xxdarkxx -- Vigilante Tracker

I took this from the other day phase. These are all of the players we have left.

There are three players with question marks, and I shall reveal my character right after I post this message. I know I'm the head doctor, but I forgot his name.

Anyway, I guess there were two townie doctors. Badger played a little too suspiciously, but, nonetheless, the town has to be much more careful at this point.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 9:57:32 AM
3. ccstate4peat -- ???
5. alex_hanson911 -- ???
6. studentathletechristian8 -- Dr. Mallard, Doctor

Looks like we have two question marks left.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 9:57:57 AM
We need to see what the results were from tracking CC
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 9:58:20 AM
At 7/16/2010 9:57:32 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
3. ccstate4peat -- ???
5. alex_hanson911 -- ???

I've already claimed..
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 10:02:55 AM
At 7/16/2010 9:58:20 AM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
3. ccstate4peat -- ???
5. alex_hanson911 -- ???

I've already claimed..

What did you claim?
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 10:05:44 AM
At 7/16/2010 10:02:55 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 7/16/2010 9:58:20 AM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
3. ccstate4peat -- ???
5. alex_hanson911 -- ???

I've already claimed..

What did you claim?

I'm Trent Kort, a miller type role. I'm pro town but can appear guilty since I apparently lie in the show particularly to Gibbs.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 10:06:58 AM
3. ccstate4peat -- ???
5. alex_hanson911 -- Trent Kort, Miller
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 10:36:41 AM
I am most suspicious of Leafrod right now, having both Ducky, and his assistant in this game leads me to believe that their is no other doctor type role. From my memory Ducky is the main forensics doctor person in NCIS, and to me makes the most sense to have an Forensic Investigator role, as he is the one that says the time of death, and cause of death and such.

Leafrod what did you do in the last night phase?
LeafRod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 10:38:04 AM
As I've said many times, I have to wait an extra NP to get my results. So I didn't investigate last night but rather the night before. I investigated the first badger dead body, since he appeared to be killed by mafia, and he was killed by ccstate. So, lynch ccstate.
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 10:39:23 AM
At 7/16/2010 10:38:04 AM, LeafRod wrote:
As I've said many times, I have to wait an extra NP to get my results. So I didn't investigate last night but rather the night before. I investigated the first badger dead body, since he appeared to be killed by mafia, and he was killed by ccstate. So, lynch ccstate.

Thats what I meant, by what did you do last night. I just confused yours and korashk role, since they both have a time delay.

VTL CCstate
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 10:45:11 AM
At 7/16/2010 10:39:23 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:

Thats what I meant, by what did you do last night. I just confused yours and korashk role, since they both have a time delay.

VTL CCstate

I need to clarify.

Korashk = Gibbs, Leafrod = investigator, and I can only protect someone.

Vote CCSTATE
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 10:45:45 AM
At 7/16/2010 10:45:11 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 7/16/2010 10:39:23 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:

VTL CCstate

I need to clarify.

Korashk = Gibbs, Leafrod = investigator, and I can only protect someone.

Vote CCSTATE

I don't investigate, I only protect someone during each night phase.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 10:47:13 AM
VOTE TO LYNCH CCSTATE for obvious reason.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 10:47:26 AM
I would say "Avenge me!" but from where I'm sitting it doesn't look like you're going to. Holy balls. Use your fvcking head and avenge me.
President of DDO
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 11:10:43 AM
At 7/16/2010 10:49:44 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Vote Count

CCSTATE
- (LeafRod, dark, sac8, alex) - 4 votes

/DISCUSSION

Submit Night Actions
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 2:32:12 PM
At 7/16/2010 10:47:26 AM, theLwerd wrote:
I would say "Avenge me!" but from where I'm sitting it doesn't look like you're going to. Holy balls. Use your fvcking head and avenge me.

lol
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 2:36:20 PM
At 7/16/2010 10:46:00 AM, LeafRod wrote:
Korashk doesn't have a time delay, does he?

No, just that I can only use it every other phase.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 2:40:02 PM
At 7/16/2010 2:36:20 PM, Korashk wrote:

Sorry, I responded to the post before I got to this page. I wouldn't have responded if I'd read the /DISCUSSION.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 2:52:13 PM
At 7/16/2010 2:40:02 PM, Korashk wrote:

Sorry, I responded to the post before I got to this page. I wouldn't have responded if I'd read the /DISCUSSION.

Never say you're sorry. It's a sign of weakness.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 2:54:45 PM
At 7/16/2010 2:52:13 PM, mongeese wrote:
At 7/16/2010 2:40:02 PM, Korashk wrote:

Never say you're sorry. It's a sign of weakness.

It's called being polite; however, I know people who say "sorry" too often.

Would your opinion on the subject change if Gibbs ever said that he was sorry?