Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

For the Innovaive Problem Solvers

vampiress
Posts: 26
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 6:34:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
There's an aspiring entrepreneur in an impoverished country. He/she needs the financial support to catalyze the start of the business but the country's corrupt government officials are entirely unreliable and focused on less significant matters, therefor this entrepreneur lacks funding.
As a humanitarian and consumer intrigued by that country's economics, your goal is to devise an elaborate plan to stimulate growth and support this unfortunate entrepreneur and the third world country. Your proposal must be viable and displays the potential success of the project.

[Make sure to explain who is involved, How this will be achieved]
[If your proposal works, you will be given a 250,000 budget to implement the solution, elaborate as to how this will be spent/ what purpose]

Your proposal should integrate relevance and demonstrate your knowledge of economics in the periphery.
dee-em
Posts: 8,403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 8:51:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/9/2015 6:34:03 PM, vampiress wrote:
There's an aspiring entrepreneur in an impoverished country. He/she needs the financial support to catalyze the start of the business but the country's corrupt government officials are entirely unreliable and focused on less significant matters, therefor this entrepreneur lacks funding.
As a humanitarian and consumer intrigued by that country's economics, your goal is to devise an elaborate plan to stimulate growth and support this unfortunate entrepreneur and the third world country. Your proposal must be viable and displays the potential success of the project.

[Make sure to explain who is involved, How this will be achieved]
[If your proposal works, you will be given a 250,000 budget to implement the solution, elaborate as to how this will be spent/ what purpose]

Your proposal should integrate relevance and demonstrate your knowledge of economics in the periphery.

Are you asking for someone to do your project assignment for you?
Fatihah: It's like your mother making spaghetti and after you taste it and don't like it, you say "well my mom must not exist". Not because their is no logical evidence but because she doesn't do what you want.
vampiress
Posts: 26
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 8:54:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/9/2015 8:51:12 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 3/9/2015 6:34:03 PM, vampiress wrote:
There's an aspiring entrepreneur in an impoverished country. He/she needs the financial support to catalyze the start of the business but the country's corrupt government officials are entirely unreliable and focused on less significant matters, therefor this entrepreneur lacks funding.
As a humanitarian and consumer intrigued by that country's economics, your goal is to devise an elaborate plan to stimulate growth and support this unfortunate entrepreneur and the third world country. Your proposal must be viable and displays the potential success of the project.

[Make sure to explain who is involved, How this will be achieved]
[If your proposal works, you will be given a 250,000 budget to implement the solution, elaborate as to how this will be spent/ what purpose]

Your proposal should integrate relevance and demonstrate your knowledge of economics in the periphery.

Are you asking for someone to do your project assignment for you?
possibly
dee-em
Posts: 8,403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 9:25:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/9/2015 8:54:10 PM, vampiress wrote:
At 3/9/2015 8:51:12 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 3/9/2015 6:34:03 PM, vampiress wrote:
There's an aspiring entrepreneur in an impoverished country. He/she needs the financial support to catalyze the start of the business but the country's corrupt government officials are entirely unreliable and focused on less significant matters, therefor this entrepreneur lacks funding.
As a humanitarian and consumer intrigued by that country's economics, your goal is to devise an elaborate plan to stimulate growth and support this unfortunate entrepreneur and the third world country. Your proposal must be viable and displays the potential success of the project.

[Make sure to explain who is involved, How this will be achieved]
[If your proposal works, you will be given a 250,000 budget to implement the solution, elaborate as to how this will be spent/ what purpose]

Your proposal should integrate relevance and demonstrate your knowledge of economics in the periphery.

Are you asking for someone to do your project assignment for you?
possibly

I thought so. Nice try. Lol.
Fatihah: It's like your mother making spaghetti and after you taste it and don't like it, you say "well my mom must not exist". Not because their is no logical evidence but because she doesn't do what you want.
vampiress
Posts: 26
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 9:44:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/9/2015 9:25:46 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 3/9/2015 8:54:10 PM, vampiress wrote:
At 3/9/2015 8:51:12 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 3/9/2015 6:34:03 PM, vampiress wrote:
There's an aspiring entrepreneur in an impoverished country. He/she needs the financial support to catalyze the start of the business but the country's corrupt government officials are entirely unreliable and focused on less significant matters, therefor this entrepreneur lacks funding.
As a humanitarian and consumer intrigued by that country's economics, your goal is to devise an elaborate plan to stimulate growth and support this unfortunate entrepreneur and the third world country. Your proposal must be viable and displays the potential success of the project.

[Make sure to explain who is involved, How this will be achieved]
[If your proposal works, you will be given a 250,000 budget to implement the solution, elaborate as to how this will be spent/ what purpose]

Your proposal should integrate relevance and demonstrate your knowledge of economics in the periphery.

Are you asking for someone to do your project assignment for you?
possibly

I thought so. Nice try. Lol.
Oh dear !! It would appear that my super effective elaborate plan has been foiled !!
Spare me the embarrassment de-eem, for I musn't appear before the public again .
lol yeah its homework , sue me