Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 7:38:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
http://p252583.inkbuzz.net...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Shield
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 9:30:46 PM
Made me cry.
The proudest moment of my life was when i traveled a thousand miles for love and brought that love back with me those same thousand miles. Nothing that has ever happened, nor ever will, will ever take that pride away from my heart.
Gustav_Adolf_II
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 1:08:08 PM
I'm sorry if I seem insensitive, but why exactly is the girl crying? Is she crying because she is being forced to marry or is she crying because her dad is going to die? I feel like I should be sad right now but I'm more confused.
"Quoting yourself only makes you look like an arrogant jerk" - Gustav_Adolf_II
richellejoy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 1:30:30 PM
At 3/11/2015 1:08:08 PM, Gustav_Adolf_II wrote:
I'm sorry if I seem insensitive, but why exactly is the girl crying? Is she crying because she is being forced to marry or is she crying because her dad is going to die? I feel like I should be sad right now but I'm more confused.

She's crying because the dad is going to die from stage 4 cancer. She just wants her dad to see her walk down the isle before he dies.
richellejoy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 1:31:16 PM
At 3/11/2015 1:30:30 PM, richellejoy wrote:
At 3/11/2015 1:08:08 PM, Gustav_Adolf_II wrote:

She's crying because the dad is going to die from stage 4 cancer. She just wants her dad to see her walk down the aisle before he dies.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 1:57:17 PM
At 3/9/2015 7:38:57 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Wow. How saddening. :(
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 2:01:38 PM
At 3/11/2015 1:58:32 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/9/2015 7:38:57 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Is it odd that this made me think of Andrew...?

And this was the 1,900,000th post of the entire Forums.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 10:01:45 PM
The 11 year old didn't get married, the 11 year old doesn't even possess the necessary intellect to even construct the concept of marriage.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 1:12:51 PM
I wanted my grandfather to have flower fights with my daughter like he did with me when I was little. Life is cruel, you'll have to get used to it or get swallowed by it.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"