Jump to topic:

Why you don't debate on reddit

dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 1:31:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
"As everyone is by now aware, Dylancatlow has some kind of mental illness that compels him to lie about everything, both to himself and to others. I have not adopted a "deceptive tone of authority" - I am probably the closest living human to the image of John Galt. I have become a master of the universe, and I am not suceptable to being tricked by physical means, such as those employed by Dylancatlow, like the throwing of cow sh1t at a whiteboard to see what it spells out. I'm much above that kind of delusion. Our friend, Dylancatlow, seems to enjoy the process, and he just can't bear the notion that he's gotten his hands dirty and has proceeded to give himself an infection by masturbating without having been cleansed by the cold waters of reality.
If you want to be like a sh1t-flinging monkey, be my guest - watching you flail around in it is nothing but entertainment to someone of my magnitude.
Carry on, jester. Make a man laugh as hard as you must have made your parents laugh when your undersized skull first exited your mother."
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 1:32:56 AM
At 3/11/2015 1:31:49 AM, dylancatlow wrote:
"As everyone is by now aware, Dylancatlow has some kind of mental illness that compels him to lie about everything, both to himself and to others. I have not adopted a "deceptive tone of authority" - I am probably the closest living human to the image of John Galt. I have become a master of the universe, and I am not suceptable to being tricked by physical means, such as those employed by Dylancatlow, like the throwing of cow sh1t at a whiteboard to see what it spells out. I'm much above that kind of delusion. Our friend, Dylancatlow, seems to enjoy the process, and he just can't bear the notion that he's gotten his hands dirty and has proceeded to give himself an infection by masturbating without having been cleansed by the cold waters of reality.
If you want to be like a sh1t-flinging monkey, be my guest - watching you flail around in it is nothing but entertainment to someone of my magnitude.
Carry on, jester. Make a man laugh as hard as you must have made your parents laugh when your undersized skull first exited your mother."

It looks like you got rekt, man. My condolences.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 1:34:59 AM
At 3/11/2015 1:32:56 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 3/11/2015 1:31:49 AM, dylancatlow wrote:

It looks like you got rekt, man. My condolences.

It must be embarrassing to see a fellow objectivist fail so hard. lololol