The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 12:35:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
a
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 12:36:02 PM
s
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 12:36:08 PM
sa
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 12:36:15 PM
a
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 12:36:20 PM
s
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 12:36:27 PM
a
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 12:36:32 PM
s
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 12:36:46 PM
a
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 12:36:50 PM
s
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 12:36:55 PM
a
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 12:37:00 PM
s
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 12:37:05 PM
a
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 12:37:11 PM
s
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 12:37:16 PM
a
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 12:37:22 PM
s
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 12:37:27 PM
a
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 12:37:32 PM
s
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 12:37:38 PM
a
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 12:37:44 PM
s
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 12:37:49 PM
a
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 12:37:53 PM
s
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 12:37:59 PM
a
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 12:38:04 PM
s
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 12:38:12 PM
a
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 12:38:17 PM
s
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 12:38:21 PM
a
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 12:38:27 PM
s
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 12:38:33 PM
a
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2015 12:38:38 PM
s
Suh dude