What other forums are u a part of?

innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2010 10:46:33 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/17/2010 10:41:08 AM, comoncents wrote:
What other forums are as good as this one?

Any better?

I've been looking. I will tell you from experience that forandagain is for children, and Yickyak is good if you're into pop culture (and you're black). Others are kind of clunky in the way they work, but i am interested in reading this thread.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2010 2:54:24 PM
I've just joined mafiascum.net and I'm a member of themagiccafe.com which is a magicians forum. I am a member of various programming forums too, mainly so I can get on and ask questions about asp.net
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Yvette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2010 4:33:36 PM
I lurk at backintyme (a forum about the history of race in America, very informative discussions) and the forum for the NWN2 server I made a few years ago that's still running. The server, that is. I'll actually be visiting with a few others from the server in a few days up at Seattle. So excited. :D

Oh, and I've made some wicked evil posts on a forum for women who feel ashamed/sinful about feeling aroused and masturbating. I want to start a fundraiser: Vibrators for Christians! It's for a good cause.

This is the only forum I'm active on, though. I've tried other debate sites in the past, nothing compares.
In the middle of moving to Washington. 8D

"If God does not exist, then chocolate causing cancer is only true for the society that has evidence for that." --GodSands
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2010 4:35:07 PM
At 7/17/2010 4:33:36 PM, Yvette wrote:
Oh, and I've made some wicked evil posts on a forum for women who feel ashamed/sinful about feeling aroused and masturbating. I want to start a fundraiser: Vibrators and Webcams for Christians! It's for a good cause.

Fix'd ;)
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Yvette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2010 4:39:21 PM
Actually...I just remembered the name of an old debate site I used to want to be involved in....

/wanders over
In the middle of moving to Washington. 8D

"If God does not exist, then chocolate causing cancer is only true for the society that has evidence for that." --GodSands