06. sac8
07. mongoose
08. Vi_Veri
09. InsertNameHere
10. oceanix
11.xxdarkxx
12. mongeese

You need 7 votes to carry out a lynch.

The day phase will end on Monday, July 19th at 10 pm CST.

== DECEASED PLAYERS ==

badger ----> You are SMALLVILLE, the Bulletproof townie. Like your show's protagonist (Superman), you are able to deflect shots that can save your life during the night. You win with the town.

SportsGuru ----> You are BATMAN, the Vigilante. However, you're a cartoon. And because you're a kid show (womp womp) the vigilante powers that you have are pretty limited. You only get two attempts at night kills on any night phases of your choice. You win with the town.
President of DDO
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2010 4:23:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
What a freaking idiot. If he'd just said that in the first place we wouldn't have lynched him. But no, first claim Lie to Me, then claim you can't investigate phrases, then claim you CAN investigate phrases, then claim your real character.

Stupid.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2010 4:31:02 PM
At 7/18/2010 4:23:06 PM, Korashk wrote:
What a freaking idiot. If he'd just said that in the first place we wouldn't have lynched him. But no, first claim Lie to Me, then claim you can't investigate phrases, then claim you CAN investigate phrases, then claim your real character.

Stupid.

i explained my actions. the part about claiming i couldn't investigate phrases was fairly stupid though.
signature
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2010 4:33:48 PM
You're just as bad of a player as Zetsubou, Badger.

If you're the bulletproof townie, then you can't get killed at night. Because you can't get killed at night, you should have just come out with it and told us HEY GUYZ I'M THE BULLETPROOF TOWNIE! so we wont lynch you during the day. If you can't get lynched at night, and we wont lynch you during the day - YOU WOULDN'T GET LYNCHED. All you did was out our real lie detector and make a fool of yourself.

Very bad move. Very very bad move.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2010 4:36:39 PM
Were not on dp2 with nothing except a dead vigilante and BP, not a good start for us and now were basically back to a blank drawing board.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2010 4:36:56 PM
At 7/18/2010 4:36:39 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
Were now on dp2 with nothing except a dead vigilante and BP, not a good start for us and now were basically back to a blank drawing board.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2010 4:37:50 PM
At 7/18/2010 4:33:48 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:

If you're the bulletproof townie, then you can't get killed at night. Because you can't get killed at night, you should have just come out with it and told us HEY GUYZ I'M THE BULLETPROOF TOWNIE! so we wont lynch you during the day. If you can't get lynched at night, and we wont lynch you during the day - YOU WOULDN'T GET LYNCHED. All you did was out our real lie detector and make a fool of yourself.

yeah i figured that, but i was already on 6/8 votes when oceanix claimed, so i went with the truth. and i reckon it was 100% believable given that i've never played in a game with a bulletproof townie.
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2010 4:40:04 PM
At 7/18/2010 4:37:50 PM, badger wrote:

yeah i figured that, but i was already on 6/8 votes when oceanix claimed, so i went with the truth. and i reckon it was 100% believable given that i've never played in a game with a bulletproof townie.

i thought you were talking about something else. i haven't a clue what you're talking about. i'mma leave you all to your game.
signature
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2010 4:53:02 PM
At 7/18/2010 4:40:04 PM, badger wrote:

i thought you were talking about something else. i haven't a clue what you're talking about. i'mma leave you all to your game.

You obviously have no idea what I'm talking about or you would have done it yesterday XD
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2010 4:56:42 PM
no i got you actually. but then my role would've become a useless one. i was trying to draw the mafia on me to waste one of their np kills. i just shouldn't have made jokes.
signature
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2010 4:57:08 PM

Basically, the Bulletproof role is one that obviously supports the town and hinders the Mafia. There really is no reason to lie about being one. Heck even revealing Smallville would of been sufficient. Ah well. Live and learn.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2010 4:58:56 PM
At 7/18/2010 4:57:08 PM, Puck wrote:

Basically, the Bulletproof role is one that obviously supports the town and hinders the Mafia. There really is no reason to lie about being one. Heck even revealing Smallville would of been sufficient. Ah well. Live and learn.

i know... i was just looking to make it hinder the mafia even more.
signature
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2010 4:59:42 PM

Actually, I think we've found somebody even worse than Zets. Zets never corrected his own claim.

Kind of odd, though, badger being Bulletproof. No Mafia would waste a kill on him, and it would only annoy us when the Vigilante attempt fails repeatedly.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2010 5:07:00 PM
At 7/18/2010 4:59:42 PM, mongeese wrote:

Actually, I think we've found somebody even worse than Zets. Zets never corrected his own claim.

Kind of odd, though, badger being Bulletproof. No Mafia would waste a kill on him, and it would only annoy us when the Vigilante attempt fails repeatedly.

i reckon it should be taken into consideration that i was off my nut last night.
signature
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2010 5:21:48 PM
Well since we don't have any new information yet:

Lynch wjm
http://www.gaiaonline.com...

For pressure.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2010 7:12:58 PM
At 7/18/2010 7:11:03 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
WJM do not character reveal.

Mongeese is Guilty

VTL MONGEESE

I don't mean to badger, but how are we supposed to believe this?
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2010 7:14:12 PM
Dark why should we believe that? And mongeese, what is your show?
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2010 7:15:46 PM
At 7/18/2010 7:12:58 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 7/18/2010 7:11:03 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
WJM do not character reveal.

Mongeese is Guilty

VTL MONGEESE

I don't mean to badger, but how are we supposed to believe this?

when you're good you're good.
signature