Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

noobzorz mafia day phase 2

xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2010 10:27:27 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
ACTIVE PLAYERS

1) tvellalott
2) atheism
3) INH
6) Korashk

DECEASED PLAYERS

Vi_Veri-You are the Mafia Godfather. Upon investigation you will appear innocent. You win with the Mafia.

Alex-You are the One Shot Vigilante. During any one night phase you may choose a player and kill them. You win with the Town.

3 votes needed to lynch
tvellalott
Posts: 10,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2010 4:14:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
So, Vi WAS scum. It seems my finger of suspicion was pointing in the right direction.
That should leave one scum, shouldn't it?
This is a townie victory for sure!
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2010 4:43:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/19/2010 4:14:49 PM, tvellalott wrote:
So, Vi WAS scum. It seems my finger of suspicion was pointing in the right direction.
That should leave one scum, shouldn't it?
This is a townie victory for sure!

Not really. A mislynch here will likely cost us the game.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
tvellalott
Posts: 10,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2010 4:56:13 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Now, I've been thinking. Since you and I are the only two claiming vanilla and I know I'm not mafia, that would point my finger of suspicion are you Korashk.
I suppose I'll wait and see what INH and Atheism have to say.
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2010 5:00:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/19/2010 4:56:13 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Now, I've been thinking. Since you and I are the only two claiming vanilla and I know I'm not mafia, that would point my finger of suspicion are you Korashk.
I suppose I'll wait and see what INH and Atheism have to say.

I could say the exact same of you.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
tvellalott
Posts: 10,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2010 5:03:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/19/2010 5:00:44 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 7/19/2010 4:56:13 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Now, I've been thinking. Since you and I are the only two claiming vanilla and I know I'm not mafia, that would point my finger of suspicion are you Korashk.
I suppose I'll wait and see what INH and Atheism have to say.

I could say the exact same of you.

Indeed you could.
Are we sure there is a doctor and a cop in this game?
tvellalott
Posts: 10,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2010 5:20:38 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/19/2010 5:18:40 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I'm doctor. Don't lynch me.

I find it suspicious you didn't have anything to say until I put some pressure on you. Who did you protect last night?
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2010 5:23:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/19/2010 5:20:38 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 7/19/2010 5:18:40 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I'm doctor. Don't lynch me.

I find it suspicious you didn't have anything to say until I put some pressure on you. Who did you protect last night?

I got role-blocked, but I tried to protect Atheism. That confirms we do have a role-blocker, but who?
tvellalott
Posts: 10,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2010 5:26:36 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/19/2010 5:23:54 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 7/19/2010 5:20:38 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 7/19/2010 5:18:40 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I'm doctor. Don't lynch me.

I find it suspicious you didn't have anything to say until I put some pressure on you. Who did you protect last night?

I got role-blocked, but I tried to protect Atheism. That confirms we do have a role-blocker, but who?

UNVOTE
We need to hear what Atheism has to say.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2010 11:33:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/19/2010 5:26:36 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 7/19/2010 5:23:54 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 7/19/2010 5:20:38 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 7/19/2010 5:18:40 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I'm doctor. Don't lynch me.

I find it suspicious you didn't have anything to say until I put some pressure on you. Who did you protect last night?

I got role-blocked, but I tried to protect Atheism. That confirms we do have a role-blocker, but who?

UNVOTE
We need to hear what Atheism has to say.

BUMP
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2010 1:17:33 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
The game lost it's drive when Vi and I died.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2010 11:16:57 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
yeah... i'm very tempted to disband this as the only n00b (tv) is in another game...

0/3 votes to end game

oh.. and theLwerd has been lynched

theLwerd-Sneaky sneak, if you are never mentioned in this game you win and everybody else looses.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2010 1:51:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/23/2010 11:16:57 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:
yeah... i'm very tempted to disband this as the only n00b (tv) is in another game...

0/3 votes to end game

oh.. and theLwerd has been lynched

theLwerd-Sneaky sneak, if you are never mentioned in this game you win and everybody else looses.

Yeah, disband. I'm in two other games and one on mafiascum.net
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2010 4:34:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Why disband, this is the last phase. A moslunch here means the mafia win.

Lynch tv

Doctor and cop would have been counter-claimed and I know that I'm a townie.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown