Total Posts:27|Showing Posts:1-27
Jump to topic:

You dun goofed up!

I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2010 12:11:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
/b/ has been trolling this girl Jessi Slaughter. The first video is the original that p^ssed /b/ off. Initially the trolling was light, but she responded, so the second and third video happened.

The quotes are epic though.

"The cyberpolice are on their way"
"The consequence will never be the same!"
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2010 12:29:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/19/2010 12:28:38 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
There's only one way out of this for her, and I think we both know what it is.

Post tits?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2010 12:31:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/19/2010 12:29:54 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 7/19/2010 12:28:38 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
There's only one way out of this for her, and I think we both know what it is.

Post tits?

Indeed.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2010 12:43:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/19/2010 12:31:26 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 7/19/2010 12:29:54 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 7/19/2010 12:28:38 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
There's only one way out of this for her, and I think we both know what it is.

Post tits?

Indeed.

Apparently she already did that. She's 11 btw.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2010 12:59:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/19/2010 12:43:44 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 7/19/2010 12:31:26 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 7/19/2010 12:29:54 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 7/19/2010 12:28:38 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
There's only one way out of this for her, and I think we both know what it is.

Post tits?

Indeed.

Apparently she already did that. She's 11 btw.

Ha ha ha, that's simultaneously sad, appalling, disgusting and hilarious.
JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2010 1:10:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
(James Earl Jones voice-over)
Coming in the Summer of 2010...
The consequences will never be the same...

Backtraced: the Jesse Slaughter Story.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2010 1:13:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/19/2010 1:10:34 PM, JBlake wrote:
(James Earl Jones voice-over)
Coming in the Summer of 2010...
The consequences will never be the same...

Backtraced: The Jesse Slaughter Story.

Ya dun goofed up!
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2010 1:16:25 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/19/2010 1:13:51 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 7/19/2010 1:10:34 PM, JBlake wrote:
(James Earl Jones voice-over)
Coming in the Summer of 2010...
The consequences will never be the same...

Backtraced: The Jesse Slaughter Story.

Ya dun goofed up!

Not really. It's a style choice. Different style guides say different things.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2010 4:30:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/19/2010 4:27:08 PM, FREEDO wrote:
"They wish to remain Anonymous"

BWAHAHAHAH!

It don't matter, their emails were backtraced!
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2010 4:50:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/19/2010 4:44:19 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 7/19/2010 4:27:08 PM, FREEDO wrote:
"They wish to remain Anonymous"

BWAHAHAHAH!

I half-wonder whether or not you would actually have the ability to do some of the things that /b/ actually does.

lulz, i've thought the same at times, It is amazing what one can do on the internet.
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 10:37:11 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/20/2010 10:35:40 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
[This comment has been removed by the cyber police]

The consequences will never be the same!
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Anacharsis
Posts: 139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 11:20:49 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Sounds like everyone goofed up. The girl goofed up, her parents goofed up, some jerkoff who wanted to stalk her goofed up. You guys are goofed up in finding it amusing. I've said it before, grow up, have kids and see how you feel about life.
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 11:41:19 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/20/2010 11:20:49 AM, Anacharsis wrote:
Sounds like everyone goofed up. The girl goofed up, her parents goofed up, some jerkoff who wanted to stalk her goofed up. You guys are goofed up in finding it amusing. I've said it before, grow up, have kids and see how you feel about life.

Looks like a white knight is riding in to save the day.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 12:25:40 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/20/2010 11:20:49 AM, Anacharsis wrote:
Sounds like everyone goofed up. The girl goofed up, her parents goofed up, some jerkoff who wanted to stalk her goofed up. You guys are goofed up in finding it amusing. I've said it before, grow up, have kids and see how you feel about life.

Eh, it was a group of multiple jerk-offs trolling her. The last thing you do is taunt your bully.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 12:26:55 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/20/2010 10:37:11 AM, wjmelements wrote:
At 7/20/2010 10:35:40 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
[This comment has been removed by the cyber police]

The consequences will never be the same!

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com...
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.