Jump to topic:

DDO: Game Over -- Season 2, Episode 1

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 2:12:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
DDO: Game Over returns for it's second season.

Last season saw the City of Midnight survive Mekaiel's siege.
Mekaiel lost his life but begin to respawn, leaving Sasima alone... Emberly found herself the sudden queen of Midnight, alongside her allies, Warem and Bookworm. Vicksan slayed the Goblin King, but ultimately opened the server to thousands of new players, none of whom could log out. In doing so, he inadvertent triggered the dangerous Goblin Apocalypse...

Season 1: https://www.facebook.com...
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 2:12:50 AM
Level XVI: Midnight on the Mountain // Part 1.

"Can you tell me about the woman?"

----
ONE DAY LATER
----

The tomb stood on the hill beside the city of Midnight. It was made of bright stone that reflected the light around it and gave off an aura.

"He wouldn't want us to stay here worrying about him..." Warem stood by Emberly, Bookworm, and Parasyte, "He would want us to rebuild Midnight."
"I know." Emberly looked at the name on the tomb... Paramix...
Paris backed up.. He couldn't stare at the tombstone anymore.
"I'm scared..." Emberly looked at Warem. "How can I lead a city?... Midnight is destroyed... I'm not ready for that responsibility..." Emberly tried not crying when she thought was the task everyone had entrusted her with.
"Emberly." Warem looked her. "You are ready." The wind was softly blowing, but it did nothing to calm the mood...
"But how...? How can I be ready? I don't know what to do..." Emberly shook her head.
"You're ready because you have the thing you need first... The one thing you need to get started..." Warem smiled.
"What's that..?" Emberly looked at him.

"All of us ." He smiled at her... And at the crowd behind them...

Bookworm... Sokol, Paris, YYW, Adam, Seb, 1Harder, Imabench, TN, That1user... The whole City of Midnight...

----
--------
A WEEK LATER: UNKNOWN
--------
----

"Airmax."
"Yes?" Airmax stared from the darkness. It was calming and provided means of escape from thinking.
"Look for the girl."
"I am." Airmax listened.
"Find Vicksan. Locate the boy and prepare him."
"I will." Airmax had too much on his mind.
"The server is in danger. Moderator 0 is dead, and the Goblin Apocalypse is near."
"I understand."
"Airmax. Understand."
"I said I do." Airmax looked around.
"Not me... Understand the players."
Airmax wasn't sure he knew what the voice meant... The players?
"I will, Innomen." Airmax observed for Vicksan, and left for him.

----
--------
MOUNTAINS
--------
----

Red hair blew around her face.
"Pttf. Hair is so distracting." She stood on the branch of a tall tree, observing the vast mountains. She saw the river at the bottom submerged in overgrowth and forestry stretching the length of the horizon.

"Oh?" She noticed a boy walking under the tree. He was... different? "Who's this?"
The boy stopped. The girl sat low to watch him. He got on a knee, and begin picking flowers... The pretty white petals were like sunflowers, and in the middle was a set of rose-like petals. He seemed to enjoy them.
She looked closer and saw white hair. His name tag was too far away to read.
He looked up at her with odd green eyes...
"Uh." She was too interested to run. The boy was cute... And those green eyes... So unique. It'd be fun... killing him.
But he was gone. She was set back by the disappearance.
"Um... Fun?" Her unhumanly wide grin seemed to overtake her face...

----
--------
TOWN OF MIDNIGHT
--------
----

"Warem. The Town Square is full of people." Ember walked into the throne room. Warem was at the end of the festival table with Adam and YYW.
"Yes. I'm aware. Despite Vicksan's best efforts, he made a city for fifty people... There are a hundred people arriving each day." Warem was playing chess with Adam... It was a silly board... The King Goblin as king, Witch Queen as queen... Man Hunters of bishops, Hell Hounds as Knights... The bishops were Goblins.
"Yes, well we still have to do something. They can't sit out there." Ember sat with YYW to watch them play.
"Well build them homes... Oh, we can't... Vicksan and Bsh were the only builders." Warem was angry... He was losing to Adam, and was agitated by it.

Emberly studied their game while she thought about an answer. "What do you think we could do? None of us can build a house... At least, not one they'll accept..."
"I think you just don't want ugly homes in your town." YYW was considering all of Warem's moves, and how he could win the game of Chess... He couldn't think of anything.
"Ember." Warem took his mind off the game to talk to her. "What made the US so great not long after World War II?"
"Soldiers coming home with a lot of money?" Ember answered.
Warem was't sure if to say she was correct... "Um.. Yes... But no. I was thinking more about the immigrants. Whatever we couldn't do, at least one of them could."
"Oh... So see if anyone arriving can build a house?" Ember was sad to think it was so obvious...
"Yes." Warem was back to his game.

'Not very smart, is she...' YYW pm'd Warem.
'She's... well... She has a hard time learning things. But she's persistent. She'll do fine.' Warem got up to leave.
"You going to finish this game?" Adam watched him leaving.
"Games are meant to be fun Adam. That wasn't fun. That was you torturing what remained of your opponent." Warem disappeared into the hallway. Adam sat back and laughed.

'Ember. I want to talk to you, later.' Warem pm'ed her.
'About what?' Ember returned a reply.
'You'll see.' Warem's reply didn't seem to beckon a response.

----
--------
CAVES
--------
----

"SASIMA!" His yelling echoed across the rocks and mold of the cave. "Sasima!.." He held himself, terrified... Where was he...?
"Sasima... Where am I...?" He fell to his knees. They hurt, but his head hurt far worse.

"Mikal." The voice of impending darkness felt natural in the shadows of the cavern.
"Maragon... Where am I? Why am I so cold...?"
"You have respawned... It's been nearly... It's almost been a week."
"Where is Sasima?..." Mekaiel looked back at him, but the cave was too dark. He only saw the green of his eyes... He remembered when the server first crashed... It was the same... Everything but the darkness. He remembered the green numbers and code that ran around him.
"She is searching for you." Maragon examined the weak Mekaiel.
"Why did it take so long to respawn..?" Mekaiel got to his feet.
"I restrained... I held you back. You failed, and I didn't want to see you." Maragon's eyes were cold and emotionless, and yet so angry.
"I... I'm sorry..." Mekaiel only wanted to leave.
"Mikal. You're meant for... destined for great things. I know we can fix your... setbacks..."
"I need to find Sasima... To find my party..." Mekaiel began for the exit of the cave... If he ever found it.
"No. You must avoid your friends." Maragon watched him search for a way out.
"What? Why..?" Mekaiel looked for the green eyes, but couldn't see them.
"Because they... You need to grow stronger. They distract you." Maragon explained.

Mekaiel sat back down. "Where is Vicksan..." He looked up, his eyes glowed in a way that seemed to scare away the darkness around them...
"... Vicksan is hiding. He is... Absent. Even his friend can't find him" Maragon seemed to speak from every angle of the cave.
"I see." Mekaiel considered the sound of the cave... It dripped with an echo and sounded like 8-bit music.
"The server... The world... is different." Maragon could be heard walking. "There are... more players in the game."
Mekaiel did a quick /w search to find out what Maragon meant. 18,040 players. He wasn't sure what do think of it.

"Hm." Mekaiel noted. "Perfect. What's a king... without his kingdom?"

----
--------
ABANDON CITADEL
--------
----

Vicksan sat against a wall. It was cold, but the air was warm. If he waited, the wall would be warm too.
He was lost in a wave of thought that took away his focus. His hair moved slightly in the breeze, and his blue eyes stared out into the loneliness.

"Bsh..." Vicksan called out softly.
"Vicksan. You can't stay here forever... You have to do something." Bsh tried to help him, but he was always in thought.
"I ruined everything... ... The messages... They sit there in my inbox..." He received messages everyday from them... Hateful messages from all of Midnight... "They despise me..."
Bsh was almost certain Warem had something to do with it. If anyone would use propaganda, it was him.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 2:13:10 AM
"I can't sleep anymore.... I dream of a voice talking to me... He tells me about about things... But when I wake up, I can't remember what he said..." Vicksan spoke.
"Who do you think it is?" Bsh begin to throw wood into the fire. It was the only thing he had to keep him distracted from the boredom.
"I don't know... I just want to sleep..." Vicksan could barely speak. He was too busy thinking to think of what to say.

"Vicksan. I know you know who to ask..." Bsh was near the fire. He had put wood in it, but decided it was comfortably warm.
"I know..." Vicksan knew... But he couldn't face Airmax. He just couldn't.

*Dun*

Vicksan ignored the message... It was no doubt more hate mail...

*Dun*
*Dun*
*Dun*

Vicksan groaned. He opened his inbox, and saw four messages from a player named Whiteflame.

'Vicksan. I know who you are. I am aware of what you have done. Here, and in real life. Meet me on the Tallwood Tree a top the mountain.' All four messages said the same thing.
'Who are you?' Vicksan PM'ed him, but he never replied.
Vicksan considered what he had read for a moment...

*Dun*

Vicksan checked the message. It was from Whiteflame again.
"And bring supplies."

"Odd." Vicksan thought about the message.
"What is it?" bsh sat back. He enjoyed the fire.
"I guess we set out. Is there a Tallwood Tree nearby?" Vicksan struggled to his feet. His chest hurt from his ailment.
"Vicksan, let me help you." Bsh helped Vicksan get up. "We need to cure your Rotting Decay... It'll kill you if you don't."
"I know. I just don't care about it right now..." Vicksan knew Bsh didn't like him saying that.
Bsh signed. "Okay, where to? A Tallwood Tree?"
"Yes... On a mountain."
"Hmm. I know where that's at. It's nearby." Bsh got him to the door. "But I can't carry you the whole way."
Vicksan chuckled, though it hurt.

"Oh." Vicksan forgot. "We need to bring supplies..."

----
--------
FOREST
--------
----

Warem and Emberly were walking through the forest to talk. He had his white armor on.
"It's so much calmer then when we first arrived." Emberly looked around. "Is Book doing well?" Ember had on a violet dress, her hair tied in a net around her shoulders.
"Yes. She's doing fine. I'm glad you cared to ask." Warem was eager to discuss matters.
"I guess you had something you wanted to talk about." Ember could tell.

"It's the other players. Right now, the city has swelled to nearly five hundred players... But there are over seventeen thousand more now. They are beginning to organize. I can promise you they will be friendlier to going to war than we are. We need to be prepared." Warem knew of at least one small town that had been built up around the ocean... They were mostly players from before the others began logging in.

"What can we do? All I want is to make Midnight a safe haven for the new players." Ember didn't want politics.
"With Paramix, we were able to grow the city fast by creating a massive beacon. We don't have that anymore. Other cities will form around us." Warem explained.
"Hm." Ember stopped to pick up a flower. It had white petals with a rose-like flower in the middle... A Tumbadil. "I just want to log out. I don't want to play politics with other cities..."

An arrow hit Ember in the chest. It wasn't a strong shot, but none-the-less an attack.
"Ember, get down!" Warem drug her to the ground. "Stay. When you see me disappear, run for Midnight."
Warem got up and ran for where the arrow came from. When he was gone, Ember got up and ran.

Warem didn't get far before an onslaught of arrows ran into him. He stopped and looked around. There were at least twelve arrows in him, so he assumed there must be at least twelve archers.
He heard movement around him. He closed his eyed to focus on the noise. He could hear them, and felt more and more arrows piercing his skin. It tickled.

"What is this guy. The arrows aren't hurting him." Someone whispered.
"7th, go for the Queen..." Another spoke softly to his left.
Warem opened his eyes and went towards the voice. Behind the trees to his left were three archers. One had explosive arrows. Warem saw in time to look down at the explosive arrow stuck in his suit. "Cra..."

The arrow went off, engulfing all four of them in a blast radius of fire and smoke.
The smoke barely lifted, and the other archers in the ambush had gathered around to see two of their allies on the ground coughing, and the third hanging in air.
"Seventh, huh? After my queen?" The smoke cleared around Warem, holding the archer up. "I don't like people going after weak targets like that. Now answer me this, are you rogues?"

Warem's health was barely effected. The archers backed up, but no one ran. Warem was too strong to run from. "You archers. Your so effective until a swordsman find you. Now are you rogues?"
"No." Daytona walked up. Daytona, unlike the others, was a swordsman.

Daytona: Paladin. Level 50.
Swordfighting: Master.

"Paladin? That's a specialty class... Takes specialty items. Of course you aren't a rogue force. Who are you?" Warem dropped Seventh.

SeventhProfessor: Archer: Level 25.
Archery: Respected.

"We were sent by the city of Raven's Roost. We are here to scout our territory." Daytona explained.
"See." Warem looked at the archers, than back at Daytona. "That's the problem, isn't it..." He grabbed an arrow still remaining in him, and snapped it. It disappeared afterwards. "This is Midnight's territory. And I assure you anyone standing here when I finish breaking your petty twigs will be broken and imprisoned." He begin breaking each arrow in his armor.
The archers got up and ran. Seventh stood up and moved towards Daytona.
"This was fun, but I feel like being not here. See ya." Seventh walked off. Daytona looked back at him, then to Warem.
"I see. Than we'll face each other some other time. Warem." Daytona turned and left south.
Warem took note of the direction.

*dun*

The PM was from Emberly, 'What happened?'
'Soldiers from a city called Raven's Roost. I'm heading to check it out.' Warem replied.
'Stay safe...' Emberly clearly wouldn't want him to go, but she was too timid to stop him.
'Now why would go and do a silly thing like that."' He tucked under the leafs and trees and begin for Raven's Roost.

----
MIDNIGHT
----

Ember returned to the city. Adam and Seb stopped her. Then Bookworm and Parasyte.
"Where's Warem?" Bookworm asked.
"Warem went to spy on a city called Raven's Roost..." Ember told her.
"A city? As in a not-Midnight kind of city?" Paris was confused.
"Well I'd assume that's what she means." Seb responded to him. "It's about time another town came up. Even before eighteen thousand people logged on, there were almost a hundred people not in Midnight."
"You let Warem go out there alone?" Bookworm was angry at Ember.
"Well what could she do? Stop him?" Paris defended her.
"She could have tried!?" Bookworm was scared that Warem would get hurt.
"Okay... You try." Seb was on Ember's side.
"I'm sorry..." Ember felt she should have tried to make him come back.
"Don't worry. We'll go out and get him. Bring him back safe." Adam interjected.
"No..." Ember thought about it. "Send YYW and you, Paris." She looked at him.

"Um?" Bookworm didn't quite understand Ember's selection.
"YYW's a Battle Mage, and Paris is experienced." Ember said, "I need everyone else here... Warem was right. Bookworm. Can you find Sokol and tell him to see me?" Ember asked.
Bookworm noticed Paris's level... 57. She forgot he was so strong. She returned her attention to Ember. "Why don't you just message him?"
Ember wasn't sure why Bookworm didn't like her... At least it sounded like she didn't like her... "Because he blocked me." Ember walked past her and begin for the castle.

YYW and Paris looked at each other, then left to prepare.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 2:13:33 AM
----
SOKOL'S HOUSE
----

"Sokol?" Bookworm called out from downstairs.

"Hmm." Sokol sat against the window taking in the cool breeze. "No one knocks."
Sokol didn't bother to move. He sat in place and kept his eyes closed.

"Sokol?" Bookworm walked into his room and saw him there. "Sokol... Ember wants to talk to you..."
"Tell her to message me then." Sokol replied.
"She says you blocked her." Bookworm didn't care for his games.
"I know... I was hoping to play with you." Sokol looked at her finally. "What does your queen want?"
"Your queen."
"No. Yours." Sokol refused to accept Ember as his liege.
Bookworm didn't want to argue with Sokol... He was far stronger than her...
"What does your queen want?"
"I don't know... Warem left to check out another city." Bookworm answered him.
"Interesting." Sokol was intrigued by the idea of another city. "And I wasn't invited." Sokol stood up and began to leave.

"Sokol. You can't hate Ember forever..." Bookworm stopped him. "She is still leader..."
"No. Vicksan was a leader. Ember can unite, but she is no Vicksan." Sokol glared deeply at Bookworm
"And what made Vicksan so great?" Bookworm returned the glare.
Sokol took in the words, and returned his own, "Vicksan understood people... And how to use them. Without that, there is no leadership..." Sokol continued for the door and went for the Castle.

----
CASTLE
----

Nearly ten minutes had past since she sent Bookworm off to fetch Sokol. Emberly waited for him to arrive. She sat on the throne but it wasn't comfortable. She got up and moved to the table.

"What is it?" Sokol appeared. "I have too much to not do to be here talking to you."
"Sokol..." Emberly could tell he hated her. "There are other cities with armies..."
"I'm aware. And is this an army-sized army, or a few people?"
"I don't know... But I don't want them to have an army and us not..." Ember was hoping he'd make this easier...
"I suppose. And you want?" Sokol sat on the table.
"Well... I wanted to know if you'd... You know... Train people? Warem isn't here to..." Ember didn't say anything about Sokol sitting on the table, though she wanted to.
"Train people? Sounds like work. I suppose I could do it. But then again, maybe not." Sokol seemed to want something out of it.
Ember thought for a bit... "Money?"
"Vicksan made a lot of it. The people aren't going to train for free. And I'm not going train them for free. I'm a merc, not a hero." Sokol winked.
Ember thought about it.
"I'll train five. That's it. You pay me for each afterwards." Sokol got up and left. Ember wanted to stop him, but he scared her...

----
--------
MOUNTAIN TREE
--------
----

The tree stood wide and tall. Well above the others in the forest. It was cold atop the mountain.
"Vicksan. Why are we here?" Bsh was helping Vicksan up the path leading to the Tallwood Tree.
"A pm from a player named Whiteflame." Vicksan explained.
"Hm. Haven't heard of him." Bsh looked up the tree. "You hear that?"
"What?" Vicksan heard it too...

A sword fell from the tree. It cut into the ground, and stuck from it like a pole. Attached to the sword was a thick rope. It went as high up as the tree.
"The sword's made of White Meteorite." Vicksan noted the sword's description in it's name tag.
"A sword like that is too heavy for anyone less than level 250." Bsh's eyes followed the rope. "Clearly we need to climb."

They begin up the rope. Vicksan had trouble for much of the climb, but with Bsh's help, they made it to the top. The rope hung on a branch eight feet above a platform. The floor was short, ending at the next branch. Most of the structure was simply bridges leading to other branches around the tree.
"Took you long enough." Whiteflame sat on the branch furthest from them. He got up and moved close. He had white, long hair, and yellowish eyes. His skin was pale and thick.

Whiteflame: War Caster. Level 75.
Swordfighting: Master.
Magic: Respected.

"A War Caster?" Bsh wasn't sure how Whiteflame could have obtained a class like that at only level 75.
"What's so special about that?" Vicksan sat down. The ailment hurt his chest too much.
"A player has three base stats... Endurance, Strength, and Intelligence. War Caster requires a lot of Strength and Intelligence, as well as a lot of Endurance. It's hard to get the level of each needed without reaching level 150 first." Bsh was curious about Whiteflame.
"I see..." Vicksan knew about the stats.. They were divided into two pre-stats... Psychical and Physical. Strength was Physical, Intelligence was Psychical, and Endurance was half and half.

The classes are based both on the amount and ratio of stats. War Caster required at least 5,000 of both Intelligence and Strength, and 2,500 Endurance. Whiteflame would have to keep the ratio or risk losing the class... It was why most players avoided complicated classes like War Caster, which require attention to all three stats.
"Whiteflame. What did you want..?" Vicksan sat there staring.
"You built Midnight, right?" Whiteflame looked across the forests around the mountain. The sun was setting.
"Yes... I did. Me and Bsh."
"Perfect." Whiteflame observed Bsh for a moment. He clasped his hands together and fidgeted with them. "Because you're going to do it again."
"What?" Bsh and Vicksan both asked.
"Terra needs shelter for it's players. And you need warmth and company." Whiteflame got a Ailment Cure from his inventory. "Rotting Decay requires two potions made of a Black Tulip's ash. You got only one. The ailment at it's stage could only be countered with warmth."
"I had warmth. We built fires every night." Vicksan looked at him.
"Yes. But you are also stressed out. Vicksan, you need to relax. Stress strengthens the ailment. You let it get too far. It can't be cured by anything less than a Hyper-Rare item now." Whiteflame gave Vicksan the Ailment Cure.
Vicksan held it in his hands, staring at it. He was considering Whiteflame's intentions. He used the potion, and it calmed the Rotting Decay slightly. Enough for Vicksan to stand up and relax his chest.
"What is it you're wanting out of this?" Bsh asked. He didn't trust Whiteflame.
"I have goals. They don't effect you, so don't worry about them." Whiteflame gave him a stare, then returned to Vicksan. "Can you build a new city? There are trees all around us. And a desert close to the mountains. You have plenty of resources to work with."

Vicksan thought about it... It was obviously a distraction from his thoughts... But would it end well? He walked to the edge of the tree and looked out. He saw the world around them glowing in the light drops of sunlight that bled red and orange across the sky.
"Kroengard." Vicksan said.
"What?" Bsh was confused as to what he was saying.
"Kroengard... It's the new city I'm building here." Vicksan had decided on a name.
"Why that?" Whiteflame seemed interested.
"It was the name of a story a friend of mine liked." Vicksan looked back at them.
"A friend? Who?" Bsh assumed he meant someone in game.
"A best friend... He doesn't play the game." Vicksan reassured them that they wouldn't know who he meant.
"I see... Then I shall take the claim as First Knight of Kroengard." Whiteflame pulled out his sword and held it against the ground in honor of Vicksan. "King Vicksan."
Vicksan smiled at the name... King Vicksan... It was the first step in his new goals... Midnight.

"Then I guess we get started tomorrow?" Bsh watched the sun setting.
"Of course." Vicksan watched with him. "And when the sun rises, we will get to work building."
"You seem active all of a sudden." Bsh mentioned.
"Of course." Vicksan looked back at him. His new plan was conceived and set now... "I have a goal again."

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 2:18:08 AM
Last Season: The Dawn of Midnight Sage ==> https://www.facebook.com...

Last Episode: The Way Home // Part I ==> TBA

----
For the Audience:
----

1 - What do you expect from Whiteflame?

2 - Which mystery / plot point are you most intrigued by right now?

3 - How was the first half of DGO's return?

What would you like to see in the next 5 episodes?

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 7:47:22 AM
At 3/20/2015 2:18:08 AM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

This belongs in the Entertainment Forum.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 9:48:48 AM
At 3/20/2015 9:37:20 AM, RevNge wrote:
LOL

Why is this in Misc? XD

Mote traffic. Ask Imabench lol. His plan.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 10:01:29 AM
Sig Change.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 4:55:32 PM

----
For the Audience:
----

New Paramix?

Why this is posted in the misc forum instead of entertainment.

Great, with an excellent set of new characters

Me
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 4:58:28 PM
At 3/20/2015 4:55:32 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

New Paramix?

Lol I wouldn't replace Paramix.

Why this is posted in the misc forum instead of entertainment.

That's not an in-story mystery xD

Me and a team of others decided to test the Misc forum out since we believe the Entertainment forum will be overcrowded with fanfictions soon...

Great, with an excellent set of new characters

Me

You are in it xD If you mean more of you, then sure.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 5:06:14 PM
At 3/20/2015 4:58:28 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Me and a team of others decided to test the Misc forum out since we believe the Entertainment forum will be overcrowded with fanfictions soon...

I mean, who regularly checks the misc section? I don't and think a lot of people constantly check out the Entertainment for fanfics. Plus, I think three new inconsistently posted/instantly dropped fanfics will be less new threads than the misc section's three or four threads a day.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 5:20:21 PM
At 3/20/2015 5:06:14 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 3/20/2015 4:58:28 PM, donald.keller wrote:

I mean, who regularly checks the misc section? I don't and think a lot of people constantly check out the Entertainment for fanfics. Plus, I think three new inconsistently posted/instantly dropped fanfics will be less new threads than the misc section's three or four threads a day.

well we were considering the Games section. That's why I have a New Episodes Thread in both the DDO Forum and main Forum, + the PM... :D

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 7:45:27 PM

----
For the Audience:
----

Badassery. Oh, and a fight against Warem would be cool too. I'd love to see Endark's arse kicked again. :3

Mekaiel. I mean, I can sort of see what's going to happen to Kroengard, Raven's Roost, and Midnight. I have no idea what that douchebag is up to though.

You fvcking upstaged me m8. You're getting rekt by the Mafia god Bhu in the next chapter of Warped.

Will I ever find out that Paramix was [SPOILER]? XD
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 7:49:09 PM
At 3/20/2015 7:45:27 PM, RevNge wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Badassery. Oh, and a fight against Warem would be cool too. I'd love to see Endark's arse kicked again. :3

Lol can do XD

So about the sword that only a level 250 can hold.

Mekaiel. I mean, I can sort of see what's going to happen to Kroengard, Raven's Roost, and Midnight. I have no idea what that douchebag is up to though.

Lol well Mekaiel is one of my favorite storylines, so I can see how his would be funnest.

You fvcking upstaged me m8. You're getting rekt by the Mafia god Bhu in the next chapter of Warped.

Lol at the part where you and YYW head out, I mention how powerful you are xD

Lol soon... Not now, but soon.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 7:54:45 PM
At 3/20/2015 7:49:09 PM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Lol can do XD

Yaaaaaaaaay

Thanks m8. Warem's going to be our local punching bag soon. :P

Oh yeah. I totally called hax.

Lol well Mekaiel is one of my favorite storylines, so I can see how his would be funnest.

I'm also interested in Whiteflame. He's not enough to make for Mix, but he'll do. :P

You think my ego will be satisfied with just that?

Besides, I would have rebelled for teh lulz by now. :3

HE'S FVCKING DEAD ALREADY Y U NO SAY IT
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 8:00:57 PM
At 3/20/2015 7:54:45 PM, RevNge wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Lol can do XD

Yaaaaaaaaay

Lol Yarrr!

lol

I'm also interested in Whiteflame. He's not enough to make for Mix, but he'll do. :P

Lol he's not Paramix's replacement XD She ain't here yet.

Plus you totes have 5 modifications that make you a bada$$, custom selected by you know who.

XD Well not if you stay for you know who.

Because I'm evil.

No one noticed the think Innomen told Moderator 11 (Airmax)?

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 8:04:30 PM

When I read that my first thought was "Oh, so the mods shut down the game so they could catch Terra maybe", but by the time I commented I had forgotten, lol
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 8:06:36 PM
At 3/20/2015 8:04:30 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

When I read that my first thought was "Oh, so the mods shut down the game so they could catch Terra maybe", but by the time I commented I had forgotten, lol

Lol noooo... So far only one person in the series has died and not respawned.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 8:58:40 PM
At 3/20/2015 8:00:57 PM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Lol can do XD

Yaaaaaaaaay

Lol Yarrr!

Easy there, I'm not Thett.

lol

Isn't there a reporting feature for this game? WTF.

Is it that weird girl from the beginning?

Plus you totes have 5 modifications that make you a bada$$, custom selected by you know who.

Hmph. Fine.

y u do dis

Because I'm evil.

Well, yeah, but...

I did, lol.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 9:01:19 PM
At 3/20/2015 8:58:40 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/20/2015 8:00:57 PM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Lol can do XD

Yaaaaaaaaay

Lol Yarrr!

Easy there, I'm not Thett.

But I'm a pirate :(

lol

Isn't there a reporting feature for this game? WTF.

Lol well I can't imagine it'd help them... Plus, I didn't say it was a hack.

Is it that weird girl from the beginning?

I'm not telling you xD

Hmph. Fine.

y u do dis

Cuz is evil.

Because I'm evil.

Well, yeah, but...

I did, lol.

XD And?

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 1:48:09 AM

----
For the Audience:
----

Lol, I can't expect anything at this point, I know little about him or his motivations.

Vicksan's by far. Everyone else's I'm not that interested in. Emberly is interesting but her scenes felt similar to previous scenes in previous episodes.

Very good.
More worldbuilding. Like items in the game other than just weapons.

I'll post a proper feedback in maybe 6 hours.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 2:07:51 AM
At 3/21/2015 1:48:09 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Lol, I can't expect anything at this point, I know little about him or his motivations.

Vicksan's by far. Everyone else's I'm not that interested in. Emberly is interesting but her scenes felt similar to previous scenes in previous episodes.

Well Emberly's starts up next episode... See... Emberly's story is really the story of... Let's call them the Midnight Crew. Warem, YYW, Rev... Emberly is simply the person representing their story.

Mekaiel's is interesting D:

I'm so freaking excited for Vicksan's... He is the Main Character, bond to have the best story.

Very good.

great! :D

More worldbuilding. Like items in the game other than just weapons.

Good... Because that's what this season's about. The infrastructure of the game and the many elements inside it. It's not about beating a player this time. Their against an in-game event. And doing that will require understanding the world in the game.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 11:36:49 AM
Okay, the main thing I really enjoy is the unique style of the story in general. Usually, a book/movie/show/any story has a set genre and style. For example, take The Big Bang Theory. The show is clearly a comedy. Harry Potter is an Adventure/Fantasy novel, etc. From what I can tell, DGO in general has no set genre and style, allowing it to be taken in so many creative directions. However, this can be a problem in the sense that the story may be twisted into something that drifts into something that it's not. I do not see that problem here, but in your future work I advise you to keep the story within the stylistic definitions you have set for yourself.

Another thing is that you are able to keep me stuck in the story, which is great! Keeping the reader(s) interested in the story is key, and I don't know about other people, but I am very interested in how the story will turn out!

The one small criticism is that the story feels a little all over the place. This is similar to what I said earlier, but that was about the genre. It's good to keep focused, but here it feel's like each segment in the chapter was randomly placed, which can confuse the reader. At least in my opinion, it is better to have a few, like 1-5 POV's that are very detailed, rather than several small segments.

Anyways, I loved the episode, and I can't wait for episode 2!

-DarthKirones.
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 12:59:23 PM
At 3/21/2015 11:36:49 AM, DarthKirones wrote:
Okay, the main thing I really enjoy is the unique style of the story in general. Usually, a book/movie/show/any story has a set genre and style. For example, take The Big Bang Theory. The show is clearly a comedy. Harry Potter is an Adventure/Fantasy novel, etc. From what I can tell, DGO in general has no set genre and style, allowing it to be taken in so many creative directions. However, this can be a problem in the sense that the story may be twisted into something that drifts into something that it's not. I do not see that problem here, but in your future work I advise you to keep the story within the stylistic definitions you have set for yourself.

Another thing is that you are able to keep me stuck in the story, which is great! Keeping the reader(s) interested in the story is key, and I don't know about other people, but I am very interested in how the story will turn out!

The one small criticism is that the story feels a little all over the place. This is similar to what I said earlier, but that was about the genre. It's good to keep focused, but here it feel's like each segment in the chapter was randomly placed, which can confuse the reader. At least in my opinion, it is better to have a few, like 1-5 POV's that are very detailed, rather than several small segments.

Anyways, I loved the episode, and I can't wait for episode 2!

-DarthKirones.

The thing I wanted to say about staying focused with plots is that the first episode ran across everyone's plot a bit, since it's the opening episode. Every episode after that is more centralized.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 1:06:14 PM
At 3/21/2015 1:03:22 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/21/2015 12:59:23 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Do I get to be trained by Sokol or nah D:

Lol well you're a soldier, and he's training the solders... so...

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 1:07:19 PM
At 3/21/2015 1:06:14 PM, donald.keller wrote:

He's training only solders then? :/

Hmm. If I start selling crack to Raven's Roost, will I qualify?
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 1:08:41 PM
At 3/21/2015 1:07:19 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/21/2015 1:06:14 PM, donald.keller wrote:

He's training only solders then? :/

Hmm. If I start selling crack to Raven's Roost, will I qualify?

No... no you would not...
Sokol's training the army for Midnight, and you're a part of it. On another note, you get a huge story this season.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --