02. Puck
03. belle
04. Korashk
05. sac8
06. mongoose
07. oceanix
08. xxdarkxx

You need 5 votes to carry out a lynch.

The day phase will end on Wednesday, July 21st at 8 pm CST.

== DECEASED PLAYERS ==

badger ----> You are SMALLVILLE, the Bulletproof townie.
SportsGuru ----> You are BATMAN, the 2-shot Vigilante.
mongeese ----> You are DEAL or NO DEAL, the mafia Gambler.
Vi_Veri ----> You are MANTRACKER, the Tracker.

InsertNameHere ----> You are MY LIFE ON THE D LIST, the Miller. Lol laaame. It's a good effort by Kathy Griffin though I'm not sure most people buy it. You're innocent, but you turn up guilty upon investigation. You win with the town.

wjmelements ----> You are FRIENDS, the Mason Recruiter. Because there are 6 main characters on your show, you can recruit up to 5 times during the night phases (one recruit per night). However, if you recruit a mafioso, your entire mason group will die. On the bright side, the mafioso you targeted will die too. You win with the town.
President of DDO
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 5:18:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/20/2010 5:16:46 PM, belle wrote:
he claimed degrassi and a one off role.

That's right. BUT, he's actually the Oreily factor, learning that from last night's investigation. LYNCH SAC8
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 5:22:28 PM
At 7/20/2010 5:18:37 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:

That's right. BUT, he's actually the Oreily factor, learning that from last night's investigation. LYNCH SAC8

oh dear, faux news. that doesn't sound good at all. LYNCH SAC8.
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 5:49:35 PM
LYNCH SAC8 hi
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 5:53:24 PM
Alright. Well, L presented me with five role choices. Each of the roles had a positive value and a negative value to them. I had to choose one of the roles, but I would also have to expect one of the consequences.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 5:55:43 PM
At 7/20/2010 5:53:24 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Alright. Well, L presented me with five role choices. Each of the roles had a positive value and a negative value to them. I had to choose one of the roles, but I would also have to expect one of the consequences.

Just vote to lynch yourself already.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 5:59:44 PM
So, I ended up choosing a one shot reporter role ability. The role's positive value allowed me to choose a player during the night phase, and the role itself allowed me to obtain that person's show and power. I used my role on alex, because I was suspicious of him as he was of me.

This is what came back:

"THE SECRET DIARY OF A CALL GIRL - the mafia Prostitute. You are the role blocker - you may block one person each night phase from carrying out their night action."

I assume he is a member of the mafia, because he is the mafia Prostitute.

If you don't believe me, dark can investigate me tonight and prove my innocence.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 6:02:04 PM
At 7/20/2010 5:59:44 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
So, I ended up choosing a one shot reporter role ability. The role's positive value allowed me to choose a player during the night phase, and the role itself allowed me to obtain that person's show and power. I used my role on alex, because I was suspicious of him as he was of me.

This is what came back:

"THE SECRET DIARY OF A CALL GIRL - the mafia Prostitute. You are the role blocker - you may block one person each night phase from carrying out their night action."

If you don't believe me, dark can investigate me tonight and prove my innocence.

How convenient it was that he "investigated" me, the one who is now selling him out. Then why did I jump on mongeese? Just vote to lynch this guy already.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 6:04:14 PM
And why didn't you immediately vote to lynch me?
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 6:05:51 PM
I don't buy that. That's what we (mafia) did when L investigated Vi. Just vote to lynch yourself already.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 6:05:57 PM
At 7/20/2010 6:02:04 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 7/20/2010 5:59:44 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

This is what came back:

How convenient it was that he "investigated" me, the one who is now selling him out. Then why did I jump on mongeese? Just vote to lynch this guy already.

Dude, you have got to be kidding me. You weren't the only one jumping on mongeese.

BY THE WAY, ALEX ONLY CLAIMED HIS ROLE DURING THE THIRD DAY PHASE.

He said that he found out mongeese's television show during the first night phase, but how convenient that mongeese's TV SHOW was already provided by L for all to know.

How convenient that he investigated Vi during the second night phase, where she already died.

Sad excuse for trying to convince us that you're a townie.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 6:07:14 PM
At 7/20/2010 6:04:14 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
And why didn't you immediately vote to lynch me?

I just got on here. You want it, I'll give it. I'm more focused on exposing the reality of what has really happened.

I know I'm telling the truth, but if you have doubts, just investigate me tonight.

We've already lost a lot of townies.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 6:09:21 PM
At 7/20/2010 5:18:37 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:

Lol. He doesn't even know how to spell the television show correctly.

He is lying through his teeth. You guys really need to use your logic.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 6:11:46 PM
At this point, there are still probably three mafia members left. Almost half of the remaining players, if I assume correctly. How about dark takes the time to investigate me tonight?

In fact, dark hasn't spoken yet. Let's see who he used his role on before we make rash decisions.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 6:13:32 PM
At 7/20/2010 6:11:46 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At this point, there are still probably three mafia members left. Almost half of the remaining players, if I assume correctly. How about dark takes the time to investigate me tonight?

In fact, dark hasn't spoken yet. Let's see who he used his role on before we make rash decisions.

UNVOTE for now.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 6:14:01 PM
I'm working on my game it's almost ready to go. I asked Mongeese to claim, because i knew if he lied I could out him, i was going to but he was already gonna be lynched so i kept my role quiet as long as possible. It matches up.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 6:16:27 PM
At 7/20/2010 6:14:01 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
I'm working on my game it's almost ready to go. I asked Mongeese to claim, because i knew if he lied I could out him, i was going to but he was already gonna be lynched so i kept my role quiet as long as possible. It matches up.

Not really. When you came out and said that mongeese was "deal or no deal" during the day phase, all the players could see that L already had his show on the first post because he was lynched. You're not showing us any real proof that you knew someone's role beforehand.

I'm anticipating your Avatar game. Thanks for working on it.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 6:19:48 PM
At 7/20/2010 6:16:27 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

Not really. When you came out and said that mongeese was "deal or no deal" during the day phase, all the players could see that L already had his show on the first post because he was lynched. You're not showing us any real proof that you knew someone's role beforehand.

I don't have any PROOF that I can, but it matches up some-what, under these conditions (mongeese being lynched without me needing to reveal, and Vi dying) I have no proof yet, just like you don't have proof. BUT as soon as you die (or me for that matter) it will be confirmed.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 6:21:02 PM
Besides, some of you have been suspicious of me from the beginning. It's easy for you to go on the emotions of the townies and simply make something up like this.

Nevertheless, I have been fine with oceanix detecting my phrase, "I win with the town," and with dark investigating me. Hopefully something was able to help.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 6:22:00 PM
At 7/20/2010 6:19:48 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 7/20/2010 6:16:27 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

I don't have any PROOF that I can, but it matches up some-what, under these conditions (mongeese being lynched without me needing to reveal, and Vi dying) I have no proof yet, just like you don't have proof. BUT as soon as you die (or me for that matter) it will be confirmed.

How about, like I've said for some days now, having dark investigate me or oceanix detecting my phrase, "I win with the town." That will prove my innocence.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 6:24:42 PM
You saying you are open for investigation means nothing, I said the same thing in L's TV mafia game. That doesn't prove you or myself innocent or guilty, I happily accept a lie dector/investigation as well.