Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

*shudder*

ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 4:36:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I dropped in on Create Debate... that place is awful. It's like all the worst parts of DDO put together in a visually unappealing way and paraded as a legitimate debate site.

I haven't been on there in a long time and ... I am not impressed.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 4:42:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2015 4:36:29 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
I dropped in on Create Debate... that place is awful. It's like all the worst parts of DDO put together in a visually unappealing way and paraded as a legitimate debate site.

I haven't been on there in a long time and ... I am not impressed.

Looks like Reddit.

^And that is not a compliment.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 4:43:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2015 4:40:16 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
94,000 members? I call bullsh1t on that.

Bots, man. Bots.
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 4:43:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2015 4:43:09 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/21/2015 4:40:16 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
94,000 members? I call bullsh1t on that.

Bots, man. Bots.

Figured.
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 4:44:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2015 4:43:43 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/21/2015 4:40:16 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
94,000 members? I call bullsh1t on that.

Don't we have like 200k? That's pretty fallacious as well.

I find it hard to believe that 94,000 people even know createdebate exists.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 4:44:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2015 4:44:37 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/21/2015 4:43:43 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/21/2015 4:40:16 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
94,000 members? I call bullsh1t on that.

Don't we have like 200k? That's pretty fallacious as well.

I find it hard to believe that 94,000 people even know createdebate exists.

It's the #2 site if you just google "online debate".
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 4:46:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2015 4:44:58 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/21/2015 4:44:37 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/21/2015 4:43:43 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/21/2015 4:40:16 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
94,000 members? I call bullsh1t on that.

Don't we have like 200k? That's pretty fallacious as well.

I find it hard to believe that 94,000 people even know createdebate exists.

It's the #2 site if you just google "online debate".

That's really surprising actually.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 4:47:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2015 4:46:05 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/21/2015 4:44:58 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/21/2015 4:44:37 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 3/21/2015 4:43:43 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/21/2015 4:40:16 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
94,000 members? I call bullsh1t on that.

Don't we have like 200k? That's pretty fallacious as well.

I find it hard to believe that 94,000 people even know createdebate exists.

It's the #2 site if you just google "online debate".

That's really surprising actually.

Yeah
#1 DDO
#2 Create Debate
#3 Edeb8