Total Posts:30|Showing Posts:1-30
Jump to topic:

TV MAFIA (2) - Day Phase 5

Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 10:54:47 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
== ACTIVE PLAYERS ==

01. Alex_hanson911
02. Puck
03. belle
04. Korashk
05. mongoose
06. oceanix

You need 4 votes to carry out a lynch.

The day phase will end on Thursday, July 22 at 12:00 am (midnight) CST... so basically in 11 hours. I figure you'll be able to reach a lynch by then considering there's only 6 of you. I will grant more time if necessary.

== DECEASED PLAYERS ==

badger ----> You are SMALLVILLE, the Bulletproof townie.
SportsGuru ----> You are BATMAN, the 2-shot Vigilante.
mongeese ----> You are DEAL or NO DEAL, the mafia Gambler.
Vi_Veri ----> You are MANTRACKER, the Tracker.
InsertNameHere ----> You are MY LIFE ON THE D LIST, the Miller.
wjmelements ----> You are FRIENDS, the Mason Recruiter.

studentathletechristian8 ----> You are THE O'REILLY FACTOR, the mafia Godfather. Like your show's protagonist (Bill O'Reilly) you are a total d-bag... that is, against the good people (town). You pose as a "news" show that is "fair and balanced," so you appear innocent upon certain investigations. You can also be recruited into the masons undetected (though you retain your mafia status). Additionally, you have the final say in the mafia's night kill every night, as well as which of your teammates will carry out the kill. You win with the mafia.

xxdarkxx ----> You are COPS, the Cop. Each night phase you may investigate one player's guilt or innocence (alignment). You win with the town.
President of DDO
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 10:57:44 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I'm revealing now.

CSI. My role is like what Abby was in NCIS. I examine a dead body and learn the killer two night phases later. I couldn't do anything NP1, with only one dead person, lynched. I was role-blocked NP2. I investigated Vi NP3. I now have results: belle killed her.

LYNCH BELLE
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
oceanix
Posts: 747
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 10:59:32 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 10:57:44 AM, mongoose wrote:
I'm revealing now.

CSI. My role is like what Abby was in NCIS. I examine a dead body and learn the killer two night phases later. I couldn't do anything NP1, with only one dead person, lynched. I was role-blocked NP2. I investigated Vi NP3. I now have results: belle killed her.

LYNCH BELLE

Also, mongoose was cleared by the cop and the Godfather is dead.

LYNCH BELLE
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 11:08:47 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 10:59:32 AM, oceanix wrote:
At 7/21/2010 10:57:44 AM, mongoose wrote:
I'm revealing now.

CSI. My role is like what Abby was in NCIS. I examine a dead body and learn the killer two night phases later. I couldn't do anything NP1, with only one dead person, lynched. I was role-blocked NP2. I investigated Vi NP3. I now have results: belle killed her.

LYNCH BELLE

Also, mongoose was cleared by the cop and the Godfather is dead.

LYNCH BELLE

I forgot who claimed medium. Was that you?
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
belle
Posts: 4,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 11:08:48 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 10:57:44 AM, mongoose wrote:
I'm revealing now.

CSI. My role is like what Abby was in NCIS. I examine a dead body and learn the killer two night phases later. I couldn't do anything NP1, with only one dead person, lynched. I was role-blocked NP2. I investigated Vi NP3. I now have results: belle killed her.

LYNCH BELLE

that doesn't even make sense. if you learn the killer two np later you shouldn't learn who killed vi til tomorrow. i am HEROES hero of the people. and mongoose is apparantly a liar. LYNCH MONGOOSE
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 11:09:54 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 11:08:48 AM, belle wrote:
At 7/21/2010 10:57:44 AM, mongoose wrote:
I'm revealing now.

CSI. My role is like what Abby was in NCIS. I examine a dead body and learn the killer two night phases later. I couldn't do anything NP1, with only one dead person, lynched. I was role-blocked NP2. I investigated Vi NP3. I now have results: belle killed her.

LYNCH BELLE

that doesn't even make sense. if you learn the killer two np later you shouldn't learn who killed vi til tomorrow. i am HEROES hero of the people. and mongoose is apparantly a liar. LYNCH MONGOOSE

By two night phases later, I meant the next night phase as opposed to the one when I used the role.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
belle
Posts: 4,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 11:11:02 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 11:09:54 AM, mongoose wrote:
At 7/21/2010 11:08:48 AM, belle wrote:
At 7/21/2010 10:57:44 AM, mongoose wrote:
I'm revealing now.

CSI. My role is like what Abby was in NCIS. I examine a dead body and learn the killer two night phases later. I couldn't do anything NP1, with only one dead person, lynched. I was role-blocked NP2. I investigated Vi NP3. I now have results: belle killed her.

LYNCH BELLE

that doesn't even make sense. if you learn the killer two np later you shouldn't learn who killed vi til tomorrow. i am HEROES hero of the people. and mongoose is apparantly a liar. LYNCH MONGOOSE

By two night phases later, I meant the next night phase as opposed to the one when I used the role.

uhuh. trouble keeping your story straight?
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 11:15:19 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 11:11:02 AM, belle wrote:
At 7/21/2010 11:09:54 AM, mongoose wrote:
At 7/21/2010 11:08:48 AM, belle wrote:
At 7/21/2010 10:57:44 AM, mongoose wrote:
I'm revealing now.

CSI. My role is like what Abby was in NCIS. I examine a dead body and learn the killer two night phases later. I couldn't do anything NP1, with only one dead person, lynched. I was role-blocked NP2. I investigated Vi NP3. I now have results: belle killed her.

LYNCH BELLE

that doesn't even make sense. if you learn the killer two np later you shouldn't learn who killed vi til tomorrow. i am HEROES hero of the people. and mongoose is apparantly a liar. LYNCH MONGOOSE

By two night phases later, I meant the next night phase as opposed to the one when I used the role.

uhuh. trouble keeping your story straight?

Indeed. But I've been cleared. You have not. I made a simple mistake explaining my role. It's clear that you're guilty.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
oceanix
Posts: 747
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 11:18:48 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Belle, how does Heroes even tie in with Hero of the People? Just as many villains as heroes, tbh. I'd say Heroes is more likely to be JOAT.

Anyway, alex claimed medium.
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 11:19:23 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 11:18:48 AM, oceanix wrote:
Belle, how does Heroes even tie in with Hero of the People? Just as many villains as heroes, tbh. I'd say Heroes is more likely to be JOAT.

Anyway, alex claimed medium.

Cool. Then we'll wait for him.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
oceanix
Posts: 747
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 11:20:00 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
By the way, are you a mason, mongoose? If you aren't, or if there are three masons, then a mass claim now would out the rest of the mafia.
belle
Posts: 4,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 11:22:12 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 11:15:19 AM, mongoose wrote:
At 7/21/2010 11:11:02 AM, belle wrote:
At 7/21/2010 11:09:54 AM, mongoose wrote:
At 7/21/2010 11:08:48 AM, belle wrote:
At 7/21/2010 10:57:44 AM, mongoose wrote:
I'm revealing now.

CSI. My role is like what Abby was in NCIS. I examine a dead body and learn the killer two night phases later. I couldn't do anything NP1, with only one dead person, lynched. I was role-blocked NP2. I investigated Vi NP3. I now have results: belle killed her.

LYNCH BELLE

that doesn't even make sense. if you learn the killer two np later you shouldn't learn who killed vi til tomorrow. i am HEROES hero of the people. and mongoose is apparantly a liar. LYNCH MONGOOSE

By two night phases later, I meant the next night phase as opposed to the one when I used the role.

uhuh. trouble keeping your story straight?

Indeed. But I've been cleared. You have not. I made a simple mistake explaining my role. It's clear that you're guilty.

meh. in vi's game non-godfather mafiosos could come up innocent upon investigation. or hell, maybe you're a third party, i don't know. all i know is that you are making sh*t up about me and i'm gonna get killed for it. i am HEROES. ask alex or occeanix to investigate me. it will show that i am telling the truth.

or... i guess... you could lynch me and find out when tomorrow's dp is skipped. whichever.
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 11:28:23 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 11:20:00 AM, oceanix wrote:
By the way, are you a mason, mongoose? If you aren't, or if there are three masons, then a mass claim now would out the rest of the mafia.

I am not a mason.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
oceanix
Posts: 747
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 11:30:35 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I can't investigate; I lost my second use when I was roleblocked. By the way, if there are TWO OR MORE MASONS LEFT they should claim, so we can out the last two mafia.
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 11:31:57 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I'm going to say the same thing I told sac8. There is nothing you can do or say to convince me. You are the murderer. I'm just waiting for alex to give his results. Everybody else, don't vote for her until we get results. oceanix, are you not mason either then?
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 11:56:08 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
we could have the watcher on me and find out the who the doctor is that way. it comes down to whether the doctor thinks thelwerd is town and would be more of a loss that the me and whoever else the mafia would kill. she could sign up as a replacement. also if thelwerd doesn't die she's most probably mafia going by her own logic.
signature
belle
Posts: 4,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 12:46:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 11:31:57 AM, mongoose wrote:
I'm going to say the same thing I told sac8. There is nothing you can do or say to convince me. You are the murderer. I'm just waiting for alex to give his results. Everybody else, don't vote for her until we get results. oceanix, are you not mason either then?

mongoose- you've lurked all game, you unvoted sac8 yesterday when he accused alex (as if you expected him to come out innocent... hmmm) and now you're accusing me. when alex shows up and confirms that i'm telling the truth, i'm sure you'll think of something fascinating and clever to say. til then, i guess we should both shut up.
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 12:49:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 12:46:07 PM, belle wrote:
At 7/21/2010 11:31:57 AM, mongoose wrote:
I'm going to say the same thing I told sac8. There is nothing you can do or say to convince me. You are the murderer. I'm just waiting for alex to give his results. Everybody else, don't vote for her until we get results. oceanix, are you not mason either then?

mongoose- you've lurked all game, you unvoted sac8 yesterday when he accused alex (as if you expected him to come out innocent... hmmm) and now you're accusing me. when alex shows up and confirms that i'm telling the truth, i'm sure you'll think of something fascinating and clever to say. til then, i guess we should both shut up.

I've "lurked" because my role had done nothing until this point. I didn't want to get myself killed. I now get to know that you were the killer. I unvoted then specifically because I was waiting for information, as I explained. It was a good thing too, as the cop died.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 2:15:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
And I believe alex has been confirmed by theLwerd mentioning that he didn't know that there was a mole in his game. :p
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 2:16:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 1:47:40 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
I was blocked- soz x.X

So lynch belle now.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
oceanix
Posts: 747
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 2:17:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 2:15:51 PM, mongoose wrote:
And I believe alex has been confirmed by theLwerd mentioning that he didn't know that there was a mole in his game. :p

Yeah, I saw this. So, alex is clear. Mongoose is also clear by the cop, and has a guilty on belle, who in my opinion has a claim that is bogus.
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 2:19:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I actually investigated Belle but was blocked. Anyways, VOTE TO LYNCH BELLE lets do this.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?