Total Posts:29|Showing Posts:1-29
Jump to topic:

TV MAFIA (2) - Day Phase 7

Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 8:08:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
== ACTIVE PLAYERS ==

01. Puck
02. mongoose
03. oceanix

You need 2 votes to carry out a lynch.

The day phase will end on Thursday, July 22nd at 10 pm CST.

== DECEASED PLAYERS ==

badger ----> You are SMALLVILLE, the Bulletproof townie.
SportsGuru ----> You are BATMAN, the 2-shot Vigilante.
mongeese ----> You are DEAL or NO DEAL, the mafia Gambler.
Vi_Veri ----> You are MANTRACKER, the Tracker.
InsertNameHere ----> You are MY LIFE ON THE D LIST, the Miller.
wjmelements ----> You are FRIENDS, the Mason Recruiter.
studentathletechristian8 ----> You are THE O'REILLY FACTOR, the mafia Godfather.
xxdarkxx ----> You are COPS, the Cop.
belle ----> You are HEROES, the Hero of the People (mafia).
Alex ----> You are MEDIUM, the Psychic.

Korashk ----> You are NURSE JACKIE, the Nurse. Like the Doctor, the Nurse role can protect someone from a night kill each night. However, unlike most doctors, you cannot save yourself (similar to your show's protagonist not being able to make very many positive self-decisions). You win with the town.
President of DDO
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 8:10:55 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I am Survivor, the Survivor. All I need to do is not die and I win with the town.

vtl oceanix

Mongoose was confirmed. Oceanix "investigated" wjm after he had recruited xxdarkxx and made it public.
oceanix
Posts: 747
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 8:12:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
VTL PUCK

Mongoose is confirmed.

Puck has been largely inactive, not helped the town, and I'm mostly confirmed (not completely).

BTW, Kudos to theLwerd for waiting till we were all online so that couldn't be used to determine mafia.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 8:13:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 8:12:16 PM, oceanix wrote:
VTL PUCK

Mongoose is confirmed.

Puck has been largely inactive, not helped the town, and I'm mostly confirmed (not completely).

You are not confirmed. You wasted an investigation. I was inactive because I was the Survivor..
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 8:15:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 8:14:44 PM, oceanix wrote:
Lol. If you're the survivor, then this day phase is just so that we can see if you win in addition to the town.

Er, if you get a townie lynched you win.
oceanix
Posts: 747
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 8:15:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I wasted that investigation? Quite frankly, I wasn't sure how long I was going to be alive after I claimed, and so I figured I ought to try to use my role sooner rather than later.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 8:16:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 8:15:49 PM, oceanix wrote:
I wasted that investigation? Quite frankly, I wasn't sure how long I was going to be alive after I claimed, and so I figured I ought to try to use my role sooner rather than later.

wjm claimed Mason and that he had recruited xxdarkxx. There was nothing to investigate.
oceanix
Posts: 747
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 8:17:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 8:14:44 PM, oceanix wrote:
Lol. If you're the survivor, then this day phase is just so that we can see if you win in addition to the town.

Scratch that. We have a roleblocker, so we know for a fact that there's a mafia left. I highly doubt your survivor claim. Odds of Lwerd putting a third party into this seem very slim.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 8:19:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 8:17:34 PM, oceanix wrote:
At 7/21/2010 8:14:44 PM, oceanix wrote:
Lol. If you're the survivor, then this day phase is just so that we can see if you win in addition to the town.

Scratch that. We have a roleblocker, so we know for a fact that there's a mafia left. I highly doubt your survivor claim. Odds of Lwerd putting a third party into this seem very slim.

Based on what? No basis. Of course there's a role blocker left ... it's you.

And my role is a continuation from last tv games joke of giving me the bulletproof townie.
oceanix
Posts: 747
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 8:20:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 8:16:59 PM, Puck wrote:
At 7/21/2010 8:15:49 PM, oceanix wrote:
I wasted that investigation? Quite frankly, I wasn't sure how long I was going to be alive after I claimed, and so I figured I ought to try to use my role sooner rather than later.

wjm claimed Mason and that he had recruited xxdarkxx. There was nothing to investigate.

He claimed something ENTIRELY different.. He claimed vanilla mason. NOT recruiter. NOT that he had recruited dark. Puck, you've basically left the game up to the other people in hopes that we'll just ignore you when it gets to three way lylo. I did not waste my role. In fact, Puck, YOU wasted my role by roleblocking me when I tried to investigate Sac8's statement that said "I win with the town".
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 8:20:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
LYNCH PUCK

There is absolutely nothing in the game to confirm or deny either of you. I just know that one of you is the roleblocker.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 8:22:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 8:20:06 PM, oceanix wrote:
At 7/21/2010 8:16:59 PM, Puck wrote:
At 7/21/2010 8:15:49 PM, oceanix wrote:
I wasted that investigation? Quite frankly, I wasn't sure how long I was going to be alive after I claimed, and so I figured I ought to try to use my role sooner rather than later.

wjm claimed Mason and that he had recruited xxdarkxx. There was nothing to investigate.

He claimed something ENTIRELY different.. He claimed vanilla mason. NOT recruiter. NOT that he had recruited dark.

He recruited dark, der look at the role he had. He announced that dark was in the mason's ergo no reason to investigate.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 8:23:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 8:20:48 PM, mongoose wrote:
LYNCH PUCK

There is absolutely nothing in the game to confirm or deny either of you. I just know that one of you is the roleblocker.

So guy who wasted a role that didn't confirm isn't suspicious?
oceanix
Posts: 747
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 8:23:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
He recruited dark, der look at the role he had. He announced that dark was in the mason's ergo no reason to investigate.

He didn't announce that in the main thread.. I investigated the statement before wjm was clear. Anywho, you're lynched.
oceanix
Posts: 747
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 8:24:27 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 8:23:29 PM, Puck wrote:
At 7/21/2010 8:20:48 PM, mongoose wrote:
LYNCH PUCK

There is absolutely nothing in the game to confirm or deny either of you. I just know that one of you is the roleblocker.

So guy who wasted a role that didn't confirm isn't suspicious?

There was no way for me to confirm anything the first night I used it, and I was roleblocked the second.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 8:25:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 8:24:27 PM, oceanix wrote:
There was no way for me to confirm anything the first night I used it, and I was roleblocked the second.

If you was role blocked the second night how did you reveal wjm's role on the third?

[3] http://www.debate.org...

"WJM wasn't lying; he's a mason."
oceanix
Posts: 747
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 8:27:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 8:25:33 PM, Puck wrote:
At 7/21/2010 8:24:27 PM, oceanix wrote:
There was no way for me to confirm anything the first night I used it, and I was roleblocked the second.

If you was role blocked the second night how did you reveal wjm's role on the third?

[3] http://www.debate.org...

"WJM wasn't lying; he's a mason."

The second night I used my role. I didn't use it night 1. Anyway, Puck, the act's up. You've been lynched. You're mafia, get over it.
oceanix
Posts: 747
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 8:27:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 8:27:09 PM, oceanix wrote:
At 7/21/2010 8:25:33 PM, Puck wrote:
At 7/21/2010 8:24:27 PM, oceanix wrote:
There was no way for me to confirm anything the first night I used it, and I was roleblocked the second.

If you was role blocked the second night how did you reveal wjm's role on the third?

[3] http://www.debate.org...

"WJM wasn't lying; he's a mason."

The second night I used my role. I didn't use it night 1. Anyway, Puck, the act's up. You've been lynched. You're mafia, get over it.

That sounds rather jerk-ish. I didn't mean for it to come out that way. Sorry.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 8:28:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 8:27:09 PM, oceanix wrote:
At 7/21/2010 8:25:33 PM, Puck wrote:
At 7/21/2010 8:24:27 PM, oceanix wrote:
There was no way for me to confirm anything the first night I used it, and I was roleblocked the second.

If you was role blocked the second night how did you reveal wjm's role on the third?

[3] http://www.debate.org...

"WJM wasn't lying; he's a mason."

The second night I used my role. I didn't use it night 1. Anyway, Puck, the act's up. You've been lynched. You're mafia, get over it.

Convenient no? Confirm a confirmed townie and never use your role again. Not suspicious at all.
oceanix
Posts: 747
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 8:30:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Convenient no? Confirm a confirmed townie and never use your role again. Not suspicious at all.

I tried to use my role again. I was two shot, as Penn and Teller = 2 people. I guess that could seem suspicious now.

Anywho, now that you're lynched, what was your show?
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 8:31:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 8:30:16 PM, oceanix wrote:
Convenient no? Confirm a confirmed townie and never use your role again. Not suspicious at all.

I tried to use my role again. I was two shot, as Penn and Teller = 2 people. I guess that could seem suspicious now.

Er still is.

Anywho, now that you're lynched, what was your show?

Nice try but no. Mongoose can still unvote and tactics like that are scummy.
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 8:31:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Somebody admit to being mafia now. The game is over. Continuing to pretend to be a townie is just lame if you're not one.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 8:32:12 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 8:31:15 PM, Puck wrote:
At 7/21/2010 8:30:16 PM, oceanix wrote:
Convenient no? Confirm a confirmed townie and never use your role again. Not suspicious at all.

I tried to use my role again. I was two shot, as Penn and Teller = 2 people. I guess that could seem suspicious now.

Er still is.

Anywho, now that you're lynched, what was your show?

Nice try but no. Mongoose can still unvote and tactics like that are scummy.

Why would you be threatened by that if you weren't mafia?
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 8:33:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 8:32:12 PM, mongoose wrote:
At 7/21/2010 8:31:15 PM, Puck wrote:
At 7/21/2010 8:30:16 PM, oceanix wrote:
Convenient no? Confirm a confirmed townie and never use your role again. Not suspicious at all.

I tried to use my role again. I was two shot, as Penn and Teller = 2 people. I guess that could seem suspicious now.

Er still is.

Anywho, now that you're lynched, what was your show?

Nice try but no. Mongoose can still unvote and tactics like that are scummy.

Why would you be threatened by that if you weren't mafia?

Fake a role as a townie to be a fake Mafia?
oceanix
Posts: 747
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 8:42:35 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 8:31:22 PM, mongoose wrote:
Somebody admit to being mafia now. The game is over. Continuing to pretend to be a townie is just lame if you're not one.

I'm honestly Penn and Teller, the town sided lie detector. Also, I thought the day was over as soon as a lynch was met, even if maf hadn't called it? That makes more sense to me as an angry mob (of 2, lol) wouldn't be like, "One second, we need to make sure our moderator allows us to lynch this person."

And you didn't deny that Survivor wasn't your real role, just that it was scummy of me to ask what your real role was.
oceanix
Posts: 747
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 8:43:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 8:42:02 PM, Puck wrote:
Ah well, since yer not changing your mind. I be Diary of a Call Girl - final mafia.

GJ as that, though. I was honestly afraid that Mongoose would lynch me. I actually believed your claim for a minute.