Jump to topic:

DDO: Game Over -- Season 2, Episode 3

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 1:18:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Level XVIII: Midnight on the Mountain // Part III.

"The woman has been locked away for five life sentences. You can answer freely and without fear."

----
--------
RAVEN'S ROOST PRISON
--------
----

"About time." Warem sat up. Daytona had finally shown up.
"Took you long enough, Day." Seventh woke up and took to his feet.
"I was busy dealing with your friends, Warem." Daytona unlocked the cell door.
"And who would they be?" Warem waited.
"YYW and Paris. I assume you know them." Daytona waved him on out of the cell.
"I know them... I hate one of them, and the other is tolerable." Warem left the cell, "Now what?"
"A tour." Daytona intended to take him to a special cell, where no one's /w function could locate him. He'd be their trade in turn for a ransom.

They began for the the door, and down the hall. The cobblestone walls seemed natural in the dark, murky atmosphere of the prison.
"So what are you after? Resources? Gold?" Warem asked. "Girls? Because we have girls. Plenty of them. But I don't think you can do much with them. Game, afterall..."
"Warem." Daytona turned around to face him. "Your sense of humor is unique in such a time as this. But I suppose that's why you're a strong fighter. Come, we can't have you sitting in a normal prison with Midnight wanting you back."
"Who's your king?" Warem asked as they started walking again.
Daytona laughed, "You'll find out in time."
"And Rev? Where's he?"
"Rev?" Daytona asked, unsure of who he spoke of.
"Parasyte." Warem corrected himself.
"Ah. Your friends are on their way to the prison. They are taking another path so they don't cross you."

They had reached the end of the hall, and went out into the city.

----
RAVEN'S ROOST
----

"If you have a plan, I wanna hear it." Paris looked at YYW.
They were being walked down the street by four Raven Roost guards. The guards wore black cloth over what seemed to be tin armor.
The city was wooden... The houses were a mix of wood and logs, and the streets were dirt. The city was clearly new, and underdeveloped.
"The plan is simple. Don't look like you've got a plan." YYW was patient.
"Should be easy since you won't tell me what the plan is." Paris, however, was not patient.
YYW laughed. "Just wait." He sneezed and snapped his fingers at the same time. The sneeze hid the noise of his fingers.
Two of the guards looked at each other curiously. Sneezing and allergies that caused sneezing weren't in the game. "Check it out with Daytona." One of the guards said. They had heard assumed YYW was hiding a trigger of some form.
"Yes sir." The other guard replied. If YYW used a trigger, he'd need to investigate.

"Smooth." Rev whispered.
"I know." YYW winked.

----
--------
KROENGARD
--------
----

"Vicksan. You have a job to do." Airmax sat in place as usual. No emotion in the least.
"I had a job. And I failed. Why come to me again?" Vicksan didn't want to talk, but there wasn't much he could do to avoid it now.
"Because I'm attached to you." Airmax stepped forward. He noticed the tree they were on. From it, he saw the work completed on the town below. "Why do you think I only come to you? Or that you were picked to build Midnight? You were the first to spawn, and so you received the guide bot. Why do you think you were picked to lead the group in the beginning of all this?"
"I was voted in because of Paramix..." Vicksan replied.
"Yes. But was it really because you were the only one who voted for someone else?" Airmax replied to him. "Paramix needed you as leader because you had the bot."
"So... Paramix was working for you?" Vicksan was confused.
"Not quite. But that's enough history." Airmax was ready to move on. "Because of you, the server has over 17,000 members. We've stopped it by locking online play, but now we've got another problem. The King Goblin."
"I recall he died... What about him?" Vicksan didn't understand the importance of the King Goblin now.
"He was a trigger." Airmax walked to the edge. "Killing him activated a Goblin Invasion."
"So a few thousand goblins spawn. So what?" Vicksan didn't understand the issue.
"The spawn rate is exponential. It starts at 2,000 goblins, and goes up by two hundred each additional player." Airmax continued to observe the nearly completed city.
"Okay... A few hundred thousand? I'm sure there are plenty of players capable of protecting the cities." Vicksan still wasn't sure what Airmax was getting at.
"A few hundred thousand? There will be 3,600,000 Goblins spawning against 17,000 humans." Airmax turned towards him. "Goblins begin spawning with generals and leaders after a certain number spawn. We don't know what the leadership AI for the Goblins will do after a million spawns."

Vicksan realized the issue now. "But... But isn't the rate of growth meant to be manageable?"
"Yes... But you can only be so outnumbered. And normally, the players are built for battle. Right now, only a hundred of so players are above level 25. And the average level on this server is five." Airmax walked a few steps towards Vicksan.
"Then how do we stop the Goblins?" Vicksan sat down to consider the news.
"The Goblins are programmed to run and despawn if you can kill half of them in one fight." Airmax begin. "If our guesses are correct, they will amass a few massive armies. If we are lucky, more than half will be in their main army. You will wipe out that army."
"Me? How...? I'm only level 35." Vicksan pondered the situation.
"You'll need a Converter." Airmax answered him. A Converter turns health into mana. "You get that, and we can plan the rest. We'll need you to be able to draw as much mana as possible." Airmax clicked his fingers. A light appeared beside Vicksan.

"What's that?" Vicksan got up and backed away from the light.
"It's a gift. Take it." Airmax's eyes seemed the contrast what little emotion his voice gave off.
Vicksan moved forward his hand and grabbed the light. It begin to fade away, revealing a staff. "It's... A staff?" Vicksan seemed disappointed.
"It's Paramix's staff. Let go of it." Airmax observed Vicksan drop the staff, but it didn't drop...
"It's floating?" Vicksan watched as the staff begin following his hand. "It's... But these staffs aren't in the game anymore." He realized what it was.
"It's an old server. A lot of things here aren't in the game anymore." Airmax replied.

The staff was a glitch. The programmers found that one in a hundred thousand spawned staffs would have the glitch. It wouldn't drop when the holder let go. It followed their hands and acted in ways that the holder wanted, as though he were still holding the staff.
"The glitch makes the staff powerful. Equipment that is above the user's level will be less effective. Because you aren't holding the staff, it doesn't register the level of the person holding... not holding... it." Airmax explained.
Vicksan observed the staff... It was level 250. "Air Emblem Staff." He spoke out it's name. "It's an Air Emblem?"
"Yes. It's a powerful weapon. Use it well." Airmax begin back for the edge. "Listen. I need you to find a player... Vox_Veritas. He will help you."
"Vox...? Okay. I'll look for him..." Vicksan observed the staff more.
"I have to head out. I need to search for a player." Airmax was done.
"Why not use a /w function?" Vicksan asked.
"Because, like you, she's blocked everyone from locating her." Airmax answered.
"Okay... One last question... You're Mod 11, right? What are you the Moderator of?" Vicksan asked. Ever moderator was a main developer on the team.
Airmax looked back, "AI and bots." He didn't wait around for another question. As soon as he finished answering, he vanished.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 1:18:36 AM
----
--------
RAVEN'S ROOST
--------
----

'Daytona.' The guard contacted him via PM.
'What is it?' Daytona was nearly to the cell.
'The prisoner YYW. He sneezed. We think he was hiding the sound of a trigger.' The guard replied.
'Send guards around the city wall. That mage was doing something by them earlier. He probably hid a spell or trap around there.' Daytona replied. He couldn't be distracted now.

"We almost there?" Warem yawned.
"Nearly." They neared the castle. Warem assumed the special cell was under it.
The first floor of the castle was stone, but like the rest of the city, the top floors were wooden. It had only two large towers in the front, and one at the far end of the cliff. It was around three stories tall, assuming it didn't go deep into the ground.

Upon entering the castle, Daytona took Warem to the throne room. The walls were stone, and before the throne was a massive round table, not unlike the long table in front of the throne of Midnight. On the throne was a player named Bluesteel.

Bluesteel: War Knight: Level 80.
Swordfighting: Master.

"Lady Bluesteel. The captive, as you wanted to see him." Daytona stood back and gave Warem the floor.
"You have a poor taste in captives, 'lady' Bluesteel." Warem insulted her.
"Do you know why I demanded Daytona to obtain a captive?" Bluesteel asked.
"Yes. I very much know why. You need resources, and you are going to hold me hostage until Midnight gives you those resources." Warem answered.
"Very clever." Bluesteel, dressed in a light blue and red tunic and cape, stood up. "You know, I used to play this game before it came out. I was a beta tester."
"And I'm supposed to be impressed? When this game came out, I was busy being taught how to not throw away my life in video games." Warem jabbed at the obsession he assumed anyone who wasted time beta testing video games had.
"I didn't waste my time testing the game... I was paid to test the game. But I don't expect players to understand that... No. I don't care if you're impressed... I need resources because I beta tested the game... If there is one thing I've learned to prepare for, it's a Goblin Invasion."
"What? There isn't a Goblin Invasion. The game would warn everyone." Warem wasn't sure how Bluesteel would know about an invasion that had yet to be announced.

Bluesteel walked down the steps laid out before the throne. "There are signs before an invasions. Players like you wouldn't see them, because you don't know about them. An increased number of larger Citadels, and less Monster Hunts appearing around the map... As the number of Citadels go up, Goblin spawns get smaller. Within a few days, a Goblin Camp will start appearing around your cities. A few days after that, the invasion will be announced by the server. The first of those signs have already begun, and goblins are becoming rarer. Someone activated the Goblin Invasion..."

Warem couldn't fathom what he was hearing... A Goblin Invasion right now would destroy everyone...
Bluesteel finished. "I'm patient. I can wait for resources like Midnight did... However, under these circumstances, my patience is little to none. Raven's Roost needs resources, and we will have them." Bluesteel begin for the door leading out into the city before Warem stopped her.
"Bluesteel. Beta Testers don't get paid... You're a developer, aren't you?"
Bluesteel looked back, "I was a developer. Moderator 30, in fact."
"You were? Why'd you quit?" Warem was curious.
"Moderator 10 was... Let's say, I had my reasons." Bluesteel was done talking. She turned and finished her path beyond the door.

----
RAVEN'S ROOST PRISON
----

YYW and Rev were finally in the prison. They observed all the cells, and found that Warem was gone.
"Great. We'll have to find him now." Rev sighed.
"You aren't finding anyone. Get in there." The guard spoke.
"Sorry. I don't like being ordered around." YYW kicked back and hit one of the guards. He snapped his fingers, and smoke appeared around them.
"Back away!" The guards yelled. They all stepped back a ways from the smoke. When it cleared, YYW and Rev were still there.
"Ha... Failed pretty badly just then, didn't you?" The guard laughed and reached for YYW's arm, but his hand went through it. It was an illusion. "Wha..."

The guards saw knowing past that. YYW had appeared from behind and knocked the first two out, then the third before he could look back.
"Great." Rev looked back at him. "Now free me."
YYW grabbed the keys and unlocked Rev's handcuffs.
"How'd you get out of your handcuffs?" Rev asked him.
"I was an illusion the whole time." YYW laughed. "We need to hurry now." YYW snapped his fingers again. "There... The first time was a trick to get at least one guard away, this time I actually activated my spell. That'll give us some time to search."
"What did you do?" Rev asked.
"The spell I put on the wall before Dicktona captured us. It's a fire spell. You have three guesses what fire does to wooden walls, and the first two don't count." YYW laughed a bit. He turned for the door before being stopped...

"Mate." A voice came from one of the cells. It was a girl with black hair covered in blonde strands. She wore leather pants and a leather vest, and red iron guards hanging around both thighs. She had a scar cut clean across her right eye, and a eye patch handing around her neck. "Ye kindly let me out 'a 'ere?" She grinned at them.
"Why should we? You don't look very trustable." YYW was hesitant.
"I trust her." Rev replied to him.
"How can you trust her? You don't know her." YYW looked at him.
"Because I have this thing... I can tell If someone's trustable or not." Rev explained.
"Those are called hormones, and they aren't effective." YYW laughed.
"But boobies..." Rev stared.
The girl looked scared of him, and returned her attention to YYW. "Yer looking te find a mate named Warem, right?"
"You a pirate?" Rev asked.
"Rev, shut up. Yes. We're looking for him. Can you help?" YYW seemed to almost trust her now.
"Aye. They're takin' him te a special cell. I know where it be. They held me there 'while back. Protection from my crew locating the city." She got up. Her name tag became visible.

Monlizzy: Pirate: Level 45.
Thief: Grand Master.
Swordfighting: Grand Master.

"Fine. Rev, let her out." YYW threw Rev the keys. He unlocked the door.
"Thanks mate." Monlizzy stepped from the cell.
"So... About Warem?" YYW waited.
"Of course. Follow me." She winked and begin for the door.
"I think she likes me." Rev whispered.
"She's a pirate. If she liked you, it's because you're an easy target." YYW whispered back. "Besides, she winked at me."
"Lucky you." Rev felt jealous.
"Not really. Besides, she's trying to gain our trust by acting nice. Keep an eye out." YYW began for the door after Monlizzy.

----
--------
KROENGARD
--------
----

Vicksan sat down against a branch sticking up from the platform, questioning his next moves. Airmax wanted him to travel about searching for a player, but Kroengard was his city...
"Vicksan." Bsh appeared from the rope leading to the city below. "Where were you? The city is at least twenty people larger now, but you weren't around to welcome them."
"I know... I..." Vicksan set back and sighed. "I have to leave..."
Bsh stared for a moment and considered what he heard, "An adventure... Where are you going?"
"I have to find a player... Someone named... Vox..." Vicksan got up and looked out at the city.
"Where will you find him?" Bsh walked up beside him.
"I don't know. He's hidden himself. But I need his help." Vicksan looked at him, "The city... You have to prepare it. There's going to be a Goblin Invasion and the city must be ready."
"A Goblin Invasion? There would be at least a million goblins... You'll be out in the middle of all of them..."

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 1:18:57 AM
"I know... That's the plan." Vicksan gave forth a fake smile.
"What?" Bsh wasn't falling for Vicksan's fake optimism.
"Bsh... Just listen. I can handle myself... I need you to worry about Kroengard." Vicksan continued to pretend he was okay with the plan. "Take care of my city. You're the new King of Kroengard." His smile widened. It seemed real this time.
Bsh wasn't sure what to say or how to reply. "King Bsh... I don't know... Can I lea a city?"
"Of course. You know how to care about people. You know how to find the right traits in people. Besides, if you ever need help, you can always message me." He sighed. He was scared of leaving on his own...
"I'll try my best..." Bsh walked to the branch and sat down. "Vicksan, I don't know about this..."
"Relax." Vicksan laughed. "What's the worst that could happen?" He spun his staff about. "You know what this is?"
"A staff...?" Bsh stared at it.
"It's a glitched staff..." Vicksan saw interest overwhelm Bsh's face when he heard. "It's also the Air Emblem."

"An Emblem? Really?" Bsh got back up to stare at it.
An Emblem was a weapon capable of doubling the power of any attack matching it's element. Only four can spawn in a sever, one per element.
"So, if I know magic, light wave magic counts as an air element." Vicksan kept swinging the staff without holding it. Light wave magic was any spell that worked off a wave of energy.
"You know I still don't trust this plan." Bsh walked back to the edge near him. "But I trust you. So I wish you luck, Vicksan. If ever you need my help, all of Kroengard is here for you." Bsh tried to smile.
Vicksan looked at him for a moment, then looked forward toward Kroengard... It was growing fast. In less than a day, it went from a small population of 3, to nearly 20 people. Bsh could build, so Vicksan didn't need to worry about that... Bsh would make a great leader.

"I have to leave now. I have no idea how to find Vox... So I'll have to use my time wisely." Vicksan laughed a bit at how fast the day had went... Within an hour, he went from the leader of a new city, to an adventurer with a greater purpose... Even if he doubted his role in that purpose. "This staff can teleport, I think... Let's test it." He spun the staff, and hit it on the ground. Within the split of a second, he was gone.
All that remained was the wind. Bsh sighed and sat back down. The wind blew through the leafs. The sound kept him company before Whiteflame appeared.

"So he's gone, then?" Whiteflame sat against the tree, twirling a ring in his hand.
"How long have you been there?" Bsh didn't look up at him.
"Before you showed up. Airmax is quite the moderator..." He laughed.
"Whiteflame." Bsh looked over at him. "I'm sure you know I don't trust you..."
"Of course." He kept his eyes on the ring.
"Well let's pretend I trust you for today... We need to start thinking about the future." Bsh got up. "Let's talk defense..."

----
--------
RAVEN'S ROOST
--------
----

YYW, Rev, and Monlizzy were walking through the back of the alley.
"Where's the fire?" Rev noted the lack of a wall on fire.
"It'll happen. Must have been on a timer." YYW replied.
"You don't know what kind of spell it was?" Rev laughed.
"I couldn't possibly know each spell in my inventory." YYW tried ignoring him.
"The special cell is in that keep." Monlizzy pointed to the castle three buildings in front of them. "I'll get ye te the cell, but after that, I'll be headin' out te sea."
"Sounds good to me." Rev began for the castle. Monlizzy and YYW followed after.

----
--------
MOUNTAIN PASSAGE
--------
----

A whistling echoed across the bridge. Forest ran through out the mountains. The bridge of stone of moss ran from the edge of the mountain to a clearing in the cliff beside it. The cliff opening led slowly into a cave.

The whistling continued to vibrate throughout the trees. Sasima appeared slowly behind the echo. She began over the bridge before stopping.
"Hm?" She looked around. A rustling in the forest caught her attention. "That's a funny noise... I wonder what it is?" She smiled, and begin for the noise.
Another whistling, repeating the sound of her own, came from the bushes. Sasima got out her sword. "If you promise you're Mekaiel, I'll only cut you a few times.... Maybe." She moved slowly towards the bush.
"Cutting me? Oh my... I kinda like the sound of that." The voice was suddenly behind her.
"What..?" Sasima looked back at the red haired Minx.
"What if I'm not Mekaiel? What do I get then? I have chains if you need any." Minx winked and smiled seductively.
"Who... are you..?" Sasima stepped back...
"Me? I'm you're friend..." Minx stepped forward.
"I don't think I want you being my friend..." Sasima lifted her sword.
"You don't get a choice." Minx giggled, "You know what I like doing to my friends?"
"I... I don't think I wanna know." Sasima could tell Minx was stronger than her.
"I think you already know what I like doing to my friends..." Minx tapped her staff against the ground. Fire engulfed the forest around them, encircling the two.
"Who are you..?"
"You know who I am... Cassie..." Minx laughed. She lifted her staff and fire begin to circle it.
"T... Terra..." Sasima couldn't step back any further.

"You know... I just thought you were another player until I read some of your notes... It all became clear you weren't just another target... That you were my friend... You know what I like more than killing my friends?" Minx tilted her staff towards Sasima. "Making them wish I'd kill them."

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 1:19:42 AM
Last Episode: Midnight on the Mountain // Part II ==> http://www.debate.org...

Next Episode: The Rescue ==> TBA

----
For the Audience:
----

1 - Do you trust Monlizzy?

2 - How do you think Sasima and Minx know each other?

What would you like to see in the next 5 episodes?

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 6:10:11 AM
At 3/31/2015 1:19:42 AM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Yes.

Because...boobies.

roflmao

From the way they've been speaking, it was obvious that they're friends IRL...or rather, used to be friends. Terra's obviously gone apeshit a while ago.

WAIT HOLY SHT IS SASIMA ZARROETTE WTF

Me raping Daytona. Or at least Seventh.

C'mon. It's fvcking Seventh, at least let me rape that noob.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 9:39:18 AM
At 3/31/2015 6:10:11 AM, RevNge wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Yes.

Because...boobies.

roflmao

From the way they've been speaking, it was obvious that they're friends IRL...or rather, used to be friends. Terra's obviously gone apeshit a while ago.

. :^/
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 9:41:11 AM

----
For the Audience:
----

Of course! I've been waiting for you to add thett to the fanfic, and you nailed the character perfectly!

Sasima once taught Minx about tonality.

Still waiting for the Warem/Seventh romance.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 9:47:10 AM
At 3/31/2015 9:41:11 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Of course! I've been waiting for you to add thett to the fanfic, and you nailed the character perfectly!

Lol Monlizzy's from Puzzle Pirates.... Friends of mine from there are reading the fanfiction, so I figured I'd add some via a pirate crew.

Lawl.

You scare me...

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 9:48:25 AM
At 3/31/2015 9:47:10 AM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Lol Monlizzy's from Puzzle Pirates.... Friends of mine from there are reading the fanfiction, so I figured I'd add some via a pirate crew.

Lawl.

You scare me...

Well you said I'd be in it more next episode. I assumed that's what you meant, no?
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 9:49:24 AM

----
For the Audience:
----

Yes.

Because...boobies.

Tight leather vests do that to people...

roflmao

Or she has a sick sense of fun. I'll let everyone guess for a while xD

Aye. *dun dun dunnnnnnn*

I.... I don't think you can rape people inside a game without penises.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 9:50:14 AM
At 3/31/2015 9:48:25 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Lawl.

You scare me...

Well you said I'd be in it more next episode. I assumed that's what you meant, no?

Um... No... no I don't think that's what I meant lol...

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 9:52:41 AM
At 3/31/2015 9:50:14 AM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Lawl.

You scare me...

Um... No... no I don't think that's what I meant lol...

I mean, I would've preferred Warem, but I'll settle for Rev if it's what you've had planned.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 10:06:23 AM
At 3/31/2015 9:49:24 AM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Yes.

Because...boobies.

Kinky.

Sounds like Annie or Kitty. From the way the police is looking for her, she doesn't seem to be...right in the head.

Aye. *dun dun dunnnnnnn*

THE HELL M8 I DON'T NEED AN IMAGE OF FVCKING ZARROETTE PLAYING WITHOUT HER--

Excuse me.

*runs off to the bathroom*

WTF WE'RE BASICALLY NEUTERED?

DAFUQ M8 THAT'S REALLY PUSHING KID-FRIENDLINESS TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 10:09:12 AM
One odd thing I have to point out is the Air Emblem staff. Not only is it a total ripoff of Fire Emblem (:3), it is OP af. This game needs serious nerfs and patches.

In all seriousness, though, it just doesn't seem like Airmax to give Vicksan a super OP staff that's glitched into his character. Granted, he helped Vixen a little in the first arc, but I don't recall him ever giving him anything, much less a level 250 staff. It just seems kind of random and out of the blue, unless there is a reason for this.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 10:10:49 AM
At 3/31/2015 9:39:18 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Yes.

Because...boobies.

roflmao

. :^/

STFU noob I'm 32 levels higher than you
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 10:19:41 AM
At 3/31/2015 10:06:23 AM, RevNge wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Yes.

Because...boobies.

Kinky.

Don't get too into it lol... she is my superior in rank and I don't need her to regret reading my fanfiction XD

Sounds like Annie or Kitty. From the way the police is looking for her, she doesn't seem to be...right in the head.

Lol but they already have characters.

Aye. *dun dun dunnnnnnn*

THE HELL M8 I DON'T NEED AN IMAGE OF FVCKING ZARROETTE PLAYING WITHOUT HER-

Lol she probably doesn't want you thinking about that either

Excuse me.

Lol clean up when your done.

Lol it's a game made in the year 2022... what non-pornographic game has penises on your character?

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 10:19:50 AM
At 3/31/2015 10:09:12 AM, RevNge wrote:
One odd thing I have to point out is the Air Emblem staff. Not only is it a total ripoff of Fire Emblem (:3), it is OP af. This game needs serious nerfs and patches.

In all seriousness, though, it just doesn't seem like Airmax to give Vicksan a super OP staff that's glitched into his character. Granted, he helped Vixen a little in the first arc, but I don't recall him ever giving him anything, much less a level 250 staff. It just seems kind of random and out of the blue, unless there is a reason for this.

Hold on a second

AIRmax
AIR staff
AIR has three letters
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 10:29:51 AM
At 3/31/2015 10:19:41 AM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Yes.

Because...boobies.

Kinky.

Don't get too into it lol... she is my superior in rank and I don't need her to regret reading my fanfiction XD

Holy sht. Is that LIZ?

Kitty does?

Aye. *dun dun dunnnnnnn*

D:
Excuse me.

.__________________________________.

Fvck you too m8.

Lol it's a game made in the year 2022... what non-pornographic game has penises on your character?

Pretty sure we're not going to have a game like that by 2022. And it's kind of weird. So you don't have to go to the bathroom or anything?
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 10:36:03 AM
At 3/31/2015 10:19:50 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

Hold on a second

AIRmax
AIR staff
AIR has three letters

Illuminati confirmed
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 2:27:45 PM
At 3/31/2015 10:29:51 AM, RevNge wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Yes.

Because...boobies.

Kinky.

Holy sht. Is that LIZ?

What? Lol no. Monlizzy from Puzzle Pirates...

Kitty does?

Bookworm and Warem

Aye. *dun dun dunnnnnnn*

D:

You can ask her XD

Excuse me.

Fvck you too m8.

Lol just make sure a black light won't show anything.

Pretty sure we're not going to have a game like that by 2022. And it's kind of weird. So you don't have to go to the bathroom or anything?

Lol well Terra.net wasn't all the great things.then that it is today.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 2:31:47 PM

Well Vicksan did say that the glitched staffs aren't in updated servers. The staff is Op because if it's level... because (wait for next paragraph)

It was Paramix's staff. Airmax gave it to Vicksan because he'll need it and because Paramix would have wanted Vicksan to have it. Because... Vicksan will need the staff for when he fights *hiddened*

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 2:46:53 PM
At 3/31/2015 2:27:45 PM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Yes.

Because...boobies.

Kinky.

Holy sht. Is that LIZ?

Dafuq.

Kitty does?

Bookworm and Warem

WTF WAREM'S KITTY? I THOUGHT HE WAS ENDARK

Aye. *dun dun dunnnnnnn*

D:

You can ask her XD

Make one more fvcking joke about that and--
Excuse me.

Fvck you too m8.

Yeah, you're dead.

The beta version must have been frightening.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 2:52:06 PM
At 3/31/2015 2:46:53 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/31/2015 2:27:45 PM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Yes.

Because...boobies.

Kinky.

Holy sht. Is that LIZ?

Dafuq.

Its a game. Some of the players from it are reading the fanfiction.

Kitty does?

Bookworm and Warem

WTF WAREM'S KITTY? I THOUGHT HE WAS ENDARK

No lol. Kittys Bookworm... endarkened is Warem. I gave both names since at first we were talking about both Kitty and Endarkened.

Aye. *dun dun dunnnnnnn*

D:

You can ask her XD

Make one more fvcking joke about that and--
Excuse me.

Fvck you too m8.

Yeah, you're dead.

Lol

The beta version must have been frightening.

Lol as are the beta of most games.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 9:39:02 PM

----
For the Audience:
----

Lawl.

You scare me...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmnnnoooo.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 1:52:40 AM

----
For the Audience:
----

Yes. And not cause of them breasts.
Yeah that friend part tripped me up a bit. I'm guessing they were friends irl. But Minx being Terra had me struggling to breath.
I'm seriously tired of the Terra mystery, when will we find out?? It's been 18 episodes lol and we still know almost nothing about the game.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 2:05:27 AM
Excellent writing as always Donald.

I liked the suspense and now a new thing popped up to me that I noticed and really liked. The way you do your dialogue is unique and very fast paced. Instead of always saying "he/she says" or "x character says", you just add action in the middle of the sentence like

"I had a job. And I failed. Why come to me again?" Vicksan didn't want to talk,"

""Vox...? Okay. I'll look for him..." Vicksan observed the staff more."

The one consequence of this however is that it also breaks the flow of the piece and makes it very cluttered.

I found the entire sequence below hard to follow and keep everything in my head:

""About time." Warem sat up. Daytona had finally shown up.
"Took you long enough, Day." Seventh woke up and took to his feet.
"I was busy dealing with your friends, Warem." Daytona unlocked the cell door.
"And who would they be?" Warem waited.
"YYW and Paris. I assume you know them." Daytona waved him on out of the cell.
"I know them... I hate one of them, and the other is tolerable." Warem left the cell, "Now what?""

Having the character do something for every sentence they said made the pacing uneven and rough. It didn't read as smooth as some of the other sequences.

Other than that, I liked the action in the story as well. I thought it was creative that you had YYW use so many spells and it also added to the world building of the story.

On that note, your world building is becoming more and more creative. That Emblem staff Is really cool I find. I also liked how you moved the plot forward by introducing the goblin invasion. That gripped me in the story. I'm also intrigued to find out where Vox is hiding.

Overall a very exciting chapter. That end bit with Minx was shocking as well. Although I didn't really feel the urgency or feel scared for Sasima since I didn't really find Minx that intimidating. It may possibly be the constant winks and smiling she does. I just find her quite friendly.

But I know that's about to change. I'm excited and looking forward to the next episode!
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 6:11:10 AM
At 4/1/2015 1:52:40 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Mmmmm breasts...

Yeah that friend part tripped me up a bit. I'm guessing they were friends irl. But Minx being Terra had me struggling to breath.

Well just think... Now you just need the find out whos storyline shes a part of lol.

I'm seriously tired of the Terra mystery, when will we find out?? It's been 18 episodes lol and we still know almost nothing about the game.

Explain more, so I can fix it up a bit.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 8:03:18 AM
At 4/1/2015 6:11:10 AM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Mmmmm breasts...

Well just think... Now you just need the find out whos storyline shes a part of lol.

Terra.net has been a total mystery this entire time. We don't know who made it. We don't know what the mods are thinking or why the heck they're stuck in the game. The creator of the game is a total mystery as well. We also haven't really gotten to know much about Terra.net at the end of the first season. It's just reminiscent of SAO and how I still have no clue wtf Kayaba was thinking. I wanted to know his motives etc but it was also shrouded in mystery.

Maybe you could put in some info about the game and answer some of the unanswered questions. Your world is amazingly complex and I want to know more about it. You could answer some questions and then make more mysteries and intrigue to make us thirst to find out more.

Continuous mystery can get tiring for me bro.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 8:07:10 AM
At 4/1/2015 8:03:18 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 4/1/2015 6:11:10 AM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Mmmmm breasts...

Terra.net has been a total mystery this entire time. We don't know who made it. We don't know what the mods are thinking or why the heck they're stuck in the game. The creator of the game is a total mystery as well. We also haven't really gotten to know much about Terra.net at the end of the first season. It's just reminiscent of SAO and how I still have no clue wtf Kayaba was thinking. I wanted to know his motives etc but it was also shrouded in mystery.

Maybe you could put in some info about the game and answer some of the unanswered questions. Your world is amazingly complex and I want to know more about it. You could answer some questions and then make more mysteries and intrigue to make us thirst to find out more.

Continuous mystery can get tiring for me bro.

Hmmm... Wasn't really interested in making the game mysterious. I was hoping I'd been doing a lot to make the game not confusing xD

Several people have asked, and I said it's like a blend of Minecraft, Terraria, and an MMO. I'll explain it more. I also intended on getting Innoman more involved.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --