Jump to topic:

The Last Airbender Mafia DP3

Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2010 1:50:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Mongoose: You are Fire Lord Ozai, the Mafia Godfather. You are King of the Fire Nation, you will come up innocent upon investigation. You win with the Mafia. (Lynched Dp1)

Korashk: You are Aang the Avatar, the Jack of all trades. You possess the ability to bend all four of the natural bending disciplines, thus, you are able to perform multiple actions, once each. The following actions are: protect, investigate watch and kill. You win with the Town. (found covered in deadly toxins)

Oceanix: You are Prince Zuko, the Stalker and Usurper. You are the banished prince, and thus want to do whatever it takes to reclaim your position for the thrown, you may stalk one person per night, and will be told their role, but as Usurper the Godfather must die in order for you to win. You win with the Mafia. (Granted the Godfather dies) (Found hacked up by a sword)

Belle: You are Suki, the Hunter. You are a strong warrior from Kyoshi Island, if you are ever lynched you are able to kill one person upon being lynched. You win with the Town. (Lynched DP2)

Sac8: You are Mai, the Framer. You are a friend of Azula, you have the ability to frame one person per night, that person will turn up guilty if investigated that night. You win with the Mafia. (Brought down by Suki before being lynched)

JBlake: You are King Boomi, the Tracker. You are the King of Omashu, and are able to follow one person per night and see who that person visits. You win with the Town. (Found burnt)

SportsGuru: You are Toph, the Lie detector. Although you are blind, you have the ability to feel the pulse of others, determining if they are lying. You may select one phrase said by anyone during the previous day, and be told if they are lying. You win with the Town. (Found covered in deadly toxins)

Active Players:

1. Wjmelements
2.Puck
3. Korashk
4. Panda
5. Leafrod
6. xxDarkxx
7. Mongeese
8. tvellalott
9. Vi_Veri
10. BPQ
11. Badger
12. Nags
13. TheLwerd

Korashk replaced Deadleaves.

Lwerd was revived.

7 votes needed to lynch.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2010 1:53:32 PM
At 7/24/2010 1:52:19 PM, wjmelements wrote:
tvellalott, what did you find?

tvellalott was the one who said belle was gulty lol.
signature
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2010 1:55:46 PM
At 7/24/2010 1:53:32 PM, badger wrote:

Belle was able to kill someone first....But ultimately he seems fishy.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2010 1:56:37 PM
vigilante obviously tried to kill me but i was protected by the doctor seeing as nobody was hacked up with a sword. my role's legit people.
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2010 1:57:46 PM
At 7/24/2010 1:55:46 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

he said he was a cop and she came up guilty. maybe there is a framer though, but i doubt it.
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2010 2:01:58 PM
also, i dunno what sportsguru was on about last dp. cop on me (whoever the cop is lol) to prove my innocence?
signature
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2010 2:03:33 PM
At 7/24/2010 1:56:37 PM, badger wrote:
vigilante obviously tried to kill me but i was protected by the doctor seeing as nobody was hacked up with a sword. my role's legit people.

Or vigiliante was roleblocked.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2010 2:05:22 PM
At 7/24/2010 2:03:33 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 7/24/2010 1:56:37 PM, badger wrote:

Or vigiliante was roleblocked.

could be that too i suppose.
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2010 2:19:21 PM
At 7/24/2010 1:57:46 PM, badger wrote:
At 7/24/2010 1:55:46 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

he said he was a cop and she came up guilty. maybe there is a framer though, but i doubt it.

lol didn't see the part about sac8 being a framer. tvellalott might be the cop so.
signature
LeafRod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2010 2:49:40 PM

framer died last night.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2010 2:51:12 PM

WRONG YET AGAIN.

There is obviously a framer.

If he weren't the cop, the real cop would have cc'd by now. Not to mention it says blatantly that sac8 was the framer (... and I called out both sac8 and mongoose as mafia on dp1, remember?).

So, there was a framer, but absolutely no sign of a mole. Hmm. Didn't someone say that was the most likely scenario on day phase 1? Who was that again? Oh right - me.

So now I'll look back to that day phase and see who else was calling for me to be investigated by the cop in particular on np1 despite my insistence that there was obviously a framer over a mole. The only other person I remember pushing for this was Korashk, but he was a townie then... lol, smart.
President of DDO
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2010 2:54:16 PM
At 7/24/2010 2:51:12 PM, theLwerd wrote:

WRONG YET AGAIN.

If he weren't the cop, the real cop would have cc'd by now. Not to mention it says blatantly that sac8 was the framer (... and I called out both sac8 and mongoose as mafia on dp1, remember?).

So, there was a framer, but absolutely no sign of a mole. Hmm. Didn't someone say that was the most likely scenario on day phase 1? Who was that again? Oh right - me.

So now I'll look back to that day phase and see who else was calling for me to be investigated by the cop in particular on np1 despite my insistence that there was obviously a framer over a mole. The only other person I remember pushing for this was Korashk, but he was a townie then... lol, smart.

you're too jumpy lol. you should've read on.
signature
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2010 2:56:04 PM

WRONG YET AGAIN.

or, y'know we're not all psychic and had no reason to trust you and your begging to be recruited. good luck :P
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2010 2:57:52 PM
At 7/24/2010 2:56:04 PM, belle wrote:

WRONG YET AGAIN.

or, y'know we're not all psychic and had no reason to trust you and your begging to be recruited. good luck :P

thank you.
signature
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2010 3:09:52 PM

Bullsh!t.

I explained at length how me being mafia was nearly impossible.

Saying "I have a major character, major role, and can PROVE my major character and role, and welcome any and all investigations" as well as the whole PROOF thing pretty much indicates obvious townie. Besides, like I said, there is NO reason to believe there was a mole. The whole thing was absolutely retarded. Especially because as a mafioso I would never get myself killed just to find out who the mason recruiter is. FVCKING DUMB.
President of DDO
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2010 3:14:26 PM
Why frame Belle though, of all people? Ok, she was suspicious, but Badger was the preferable person, and after that Lwerd. I still want to hear from Tvellalott though.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2010 3:21:05 PM
At 7/24/2010 3:09:52 PM, theLwerd wrote:

Bullsh!t.

I explained at length how me being mafia was nearly impossible.

Saying "I have a major character, major role, and can PROVE my major character and role, and welcome any and all investigations" as well as the whole PROOF thing pretty much indicates obvious townie. Besides, like I said, there is NO reason to believe there was a mole. The whole thing was absolutely retarded. Especially because as a mafioso I would never get myself killed just to find out who the mason recruiter is. FVCKING DUMB.

why was there no reason to believe there was a mole? the fact that it's a named role is a reason lol.. and it follows the story kinda.
signature
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2010 3:21:06 PM
Vote badger.

1) He's nothing but a liability to the town. Every single one of his accusations is wrong. He has no instincts, uses bad logic, and hurts the town regardless of his role and affiliation.

2) He's a liar. We have CONFIRMATION that he lied about his role, because SportsGuru said that he did. Now that SportsGuru is dead, we know he's the Lie Detector. SportsGuru said that he knew badger was lying based on his role.

3) Badger is either the doctor or a serial killer. If he's the doctor, he sucks at life... Not only did he get me killed, but he's clearly PROTECTING HIMSELF every night (instead of doing what's best for the town) - like protecting the cop. We know this because he keeps antagonizing people to kill him at night. That means he's confident that he's bulletproof every night. That means he's putting no protection on a role that can actually help us, ergo he's useless.

If he's not the doctor, the only other bulletproof role I can think of (besides bulletproof) is serial killer. Badger claimed a role that was somewhat bulletproof which is what I had to do in wjm's game when I was the serial killer. We KNOW there's a serial killer (or some type of killing role) based on the number of deaths. The serial killer or other similar role had to kill me on np1 -- I highly doubt that the mafia did it because they assumed the watcher (and doctor) was on me. Whoever killed me had to KNOW that the doctor wouldn't be on me, and the only person I can think stupid enough to believe that is badger.

-----

REVIVER: ROLE CLAIM

We know your role is legit (cuz here I am). If you come forward, I'm sure the mason recruiter can recruit you giving you access to the other masons and also allowing you to confirm yourself. If more than 1 person claims reviver then we simply don't have the recruiter recruit them tonight and instead of investigation abilities on both.
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2010 3:22:03 PM
At 7/24/2010 3:14:26 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Why frame Belle though, of all people? Ok, she was suspicious, but Badger was the preferable person, and after that Lwerd. I still want to hear from Tvellalott though.

Because belle was the one who kept fighting me (duuuuummmmb) so the mafia knew she'd be investigated since she fought me tooth and nail and I was innocent (and my innocence was blatantly obvious to everyone except her and badger... which isn't saying much).
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2010 3:26:10 PM
IN SHORT: The confirmed Lie Detector said badger lied about his role. We have no reason to trust him therefore -- especially since he's been wrong all along and done nothing but lead the town astray. We know there is another killer ASIDE from the mafia based on the number of deaths. Serial killers are bulletproof. Badger claimed a ridiculous version of bulletproof. Basically, he's scummy. And if he can't die during the night, the only way to get rid of him is via lynch.
President of DDO
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2010 3:26:26 PM
At 7/24/2010 3:22:03 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 7/24/2010 3:14:26 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Because belle was the one who kept fighting me (duuuuummmmb) so the mafia knew she'd be investigated since she fought me tooth and nail and I was innocent (and my innocence was blatantly obvious to everyone except her and badger... which isn't saying much).

Fair 'Nuff.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2010 3:28:59 PM
At 7/24/2010 3:21:06 PM, theLwerd wrote:
If he's not the doctor, the only other bulletproof role I can think of (besides bulletproof) is serial killer. Badger claimed a role that was somewhat bulletproof which is what I had to do in wjm's game when I was the serial killer. We KNOW there's a serial killer (or some type of killing role) based on the number of deaths. The serial killer or other similar role had to kill me on np1 -- I highly doubt that the mafia did it because they assumed the watcher (and doctor) was on me. Whoever killed me had to KNOW that the doctor wouldn't be on me, and the only person I can think stupid enough to believe that is badger.

Since when is the Serial killer a bulletproof role? I remember the SK was Buletproof the the mongies Mafia game, but other than that the SK is generally killable. The only other explanation is that:

1) The Vig. didn't trust Sports and decided to not kill anyone
2) The roleblocker got the Vig.