The Last Airbender DP4

Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 12:39:11 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
The town was punished last night.

Mongoose: You are Fire Lord Ozai, the Mafia Godfather. You are King of the Fire Nation, you will come up innocent upon investigation. You win with the Mafia. (Lynched Dp1)

Korashk: You are Aang the Avatar, the Jack of all trades. You possess the ability to bend all four of the natural bending disciplines, thus, you are able to perform multiple actions, once each. The following actions are: protect, investigate watch and kill. You win with the Town. (found covered in deadly toxins)

Oceanix: You are Prince Zuko, the Stalker and Usurper. You are the banished prince, and thus want to do whatever it takes to reclaim your position for the thrown, you may stalk one person per night, and will be told their role, but as Usurper the Godfather must die in order for you to win. You win with the Mafia. (Granted the Godfather dies) (Found hacked up by a sword)

Belle: You are Suki, the Hunter. You are a strong warrior from Kyoshi Island, if you are ever lynched you are able to kill one person upon being lynched. You win with the Town. (Lynched DP2)

Sac8: You are Mai, the Framer. You are a friend of Azula, you have the ability to frame one person per night, that person will turn up guilty if investigated that night. You win with the Mafia. (Brought down by Suki before being lynched)

JBlake: You are King Boomi, the Tracker. You are the King of Omashu, and are able to follow one person per night and see who that person visits. You win with the Town. (Found burnt)

SportsGuru: You are Toph, the Lie detector. Although you are blind, you have the ability to feel the pulse of others, determining if they are lying. You may select one phrase said by anyone during the previous day, and be told if they are lying. You win with the Town. (Found covered in deadly toxins)

Badger: You are June, the Serial Killer. You are a strong independent warrior who cares little for anything but herself, you will come up innocent upon investigation, are a one time Bullet Proof and may kill one person per night. You win if you are the last person standing. (Lynched Dp3)

Thelwerd: You are Momo, the Watcher. You are Aang's pet Lemur, always alert, and sneaky, you are able to watch one player during the night, and see if anyone visits that person. You win with the Town. (Found burnt)

Leafrod: You are Iroh, the Mason Recruiter. Although you are Loyal to the Fire Nation, you are more concerned with the fate of the whole world, you belong to an elite group called the Order of the White Lotus, you are able to bring those together who share the same goals of peace. You may recruit one person per night to join you, but be warned, if you attempt to recruit a Mafiaso, you and the rest of the organization will be killed. You win with the Town. (Found hacked up by a sword)

Active Players:

1. Wjmelements
2. Puck
3. Korashk
4. Panda
5. Belle
6. Mongeese
7. tvellalott
8. Vi_Veri
9. BPQ
10. Nags

Belle has replaced xxdarkxx

6 votes needed to lynch.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 1:01:30 AM
I was silenced yesterday so the town was punished somehow when I made the first few posts. I'm Katara, the reviver.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 1:03:07 AM
The mason recruiter is dead. The masons should come out and be confirmed.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 5:29:41 AM
Huh, so the Mafia kill via burning. I agree with Wjm, the mason should come forward.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 7:32:11 AM
Yeah, best course of action - we wait for the masons to come forward now.

TV, results from the night?
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 8:00:44 AM
At 7/26/2010 7:58:14 AM, LeafRod wrote:
wow

Yeah. Vigilante should really wait for cues from the town from now on. This is a major friggin loss.
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 8:09:39 AM
wow

seconded. also wjm is confirmed. for all the good it does now lol. plus 3 masons (2 masons? does the recruit go through if the recruiter is targeted?) this shouldn't be too too hard.

also, i only skimmed yesterday's DP, has bqp posted at all this game?? if he has i don't recall it. i didn't even think he was playing...
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 8:13:55 AM
At 7/26/2010 8:09:39 AM, belle wrote:
wow

seconded. also wjm is confirmed. for all the good it does now lol. plus 3 masons (2 masons? does the recruit go through if the recruiter is targeted?) this shouldn't be too too hard.

also, i only skimmed yesterday's DP, has bqp posted at all this game?? if he has i don't recall it. i didn't even think he was playing...

We've had 3 night phases:

First night phase, Leafrod probably recruited Lwerd. She's now dead.

Second night phase, I'm assuming Leafrod probably recruited TV the cop. If so, TV can confirm the person who was recruited on night phase 3.

Night phase 3 - let's just hope Leafrod didn't try and recruit Lwerd again and we have another person we can confirm.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 8:14:55 AM
Well, you're right, belle. We really don't know if the recruit went through since Leafrod is now dead. We may only have one mason - and it may be TV.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 3:08:06 PM
There very well could not be any masons left alive.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 3:21:26 PM
At 7/26/2010 3:08:06 PM, Korashk wrote:
There very well could not be any masons left alive.

And it could also be that tvellalot is silenced.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 3:23:06 PM
At 7/26/2010 3:22:47 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Have we done a mass character claim yet?

Nope.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 3:24:02 PM
At 7/26/2010 3:23:06 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Nope.
Let's go:
1. Wjmelements - Katara - Reviver
2. Puck
3. Korashk
4. Panda
5. Belle
6. Mongeese
7. tvellalott - Cop
8. Vi_Veri
9. BPQ
10. Nags
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 3:24:36 PM
I thought to myself - I'm hoping the doctor is thinking...

The mafia assumes the doctor's gonna be on TV... and theLwerd is a confirmed mason townie with a very useful role (who is probably watching the cop to see who role blocks him)... and the mafia doesn't know who I am so I probably don't need to be protected since it's obvious they'll kill Lwerd again... so maybe just maybe I will do the smart thing and protect theLwerd tonight.

Then I realized that the doctor is a fvcking idiot -- that if he listened to me on dp1 we would have won by now -- and that I hope he gets lynched today. Lol. Other then that, avenge me, townies! Good luck and have fun :)
President of DDO
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 3:27:36 PM
At 7/26/2010 3:24:36 PM, theLwerd wrote:

The mafia assumes the doctor's gonna be on TV... and theLwerd is a confirmed mason townie with a very useful role (who is probably watching the cop to see who role blocks him)... and the mafia doesn't know who I am so I probably don't need to be protected since it's obvious they'll kill Lwerd again... so maybe just maybe I will do the smart thing and protect theLwerd tonight.

Then I realized that the doctor is a fvcking idiot -- that if he listened to me on dp1 we would have won by now -- and that I hope he gets lynched today. Lol. Other then that, avenge me, townies! Good luck and have fun :)

Shhh. You're dead.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 3:28:47 PM
At 7/26/2010 3:27:36 PM, mongoose wrote:

Shhh. You're dead.

Shh. You're dead.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 3:28:48 PM
Let's go:
2. Puck
3. Korashk
4. Panda - Jet - Vigilante (Sorry, but LR looked scummy)
5. Belle
6. Mongeese
7. tvellalott - Cop
8. Vi_Veri
9. BPQ
10. Nags
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 3:29:21 PM
At 7/26/2010 3:24:02 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 7/26/2010 3:23:06 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Nope.
Let's go:
2. Puck
3. Korashk
4. Panda
5. Belle
6. Mongeese
7. tvellalott - Cop
8. Vi_Veri
9. BPQ
10. Nags

I'd be okay with this, but let's get more people on board before it happens.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 3:30:15 PM
At 7/26/2010 3:28:48 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org...

Jet does not appear in Ctrl+F
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 3:30:18 PM
At 7/26/2010 3:28:47 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 7/26/2010 3:27:36 PM, mongoose wrote:

Shhh. You're dead.

Shh. You're dead.

Shh. You're not dead.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 3:31:12 PM
Meh, whatever.

2. Puck
3. Korashk - Hannah - Miller
5. Belle
6. Mongeese
7. tvellalott - Cop
8. Vi_Veri
9. BPQ
10. Nags
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 3:31:16 PM
At 7/26/2010 3:30:15 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 7/26/2010 3:28:48 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Jet does not appear in Ctrl+F

http://avatar.wikia.com...
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 3:32:18 PM
At 7/26/2010 3:31:12 PM, Korashk wrote:
3. Korashk - Hannah - Miller

Ctrl+F finds no "Hannah".
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 3:32:25 PM
*Hanna, I misspelled it.