Game Over -- Season 2, Episode 4

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 12:48:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Level XIX: The Rescue.

"It's possible the young boy wasn't killed because he reminded the prisoner of her own son."

The world seemed cold... But it was shrouded in fire. Anthony looked up at the burning school ahead...
The lady was still inside. He could see her in the window of the second floor... It was just a prank. He had no idea it would go like this...
He got up and ran as the ambulance and sirens drew closer from the far darkness. The moon was high now, and midnight was approaching...

----
DESERT
----

Vicksan fell from an unknown height. He must have been dreaming, but he couldn't remember falling asleep.
He hit headfirst against the cracked dirt, the little greenish-tan shrubbery did little to soften the fall. He got up and rubbed his cheek a bit. "I guess the staff must have messed up..."

"No... You messed up." A voice explained.
Vicksan looked back to see a tall woman with white hair and a purple robe made of many tiers of clothe. She was clearly a mage.

Godmother: Mage: Level 35.
Natural Magic: Respected.

"Who are you?" Vicksan got up.
"Just a person..." She replied. "You need to have explored the area before teleporting there. If that staff wasn't glitched, it wouldn't have let you teleport here."
"So the staff glitched and I was being reset... That's why I had that dream.." Vicksan looked around. "Where am I?"
"What dream?" Godmother asked.
"What? Oh, it's nothing. So where am I?" Vicksan observed the player.
"Hm. A desert." She chuckled a bit.
"Ugh... I guess I'm lost." Vicksan got to his feet and looked around.
"I thought you were Vicksan..." Godmother laughed.
"That's it... I'm leaving."
"But you just said you were Lost... Make up your mind, Leaving." She couldn't stop herself from laughing.
"Wow.. You remind me of my dad." Vicksan turned and begin walking away.
"Oh? What's your dad like?" Godmother asked.
"Take everything that makes people annoying... But make it fun, because Dad's can do that somehow. Why?" Vicksan asked.
"Oh? What about your Mom?" Godmother asked more.
Vicksan looked at her for a bit. "Take everything wonderful in the world... And put it in the form of a person who hates me." Vicksan turned and begin leaving again.
Godmother stopped smiling. She begin to follow after him.

"What?" Vicksan looked back at her.
"I'm going to help you on your quest." She explained.
"How'd you know I'm on a quest?"
"Well. What else would you be doing?" She asked.
Vicksan thought about it for a moment. "Nothing. Don't follow me, what I'm doing ain't your business." He continued.
"Isn't." She stopped him.
"What?" He looked back again.
"It 'isn't' my business. Now I'm coming, even if you keep saying no." She spoke.
Vicksan thought it over. She'd follow whether or not he liked it. Instead of answering, he just turned and continued walking... Again. Sure enough, she followed after.

----
--------
RAVEN'S ROOST
--------
----

"Here. I'm sure you know what to do, Warem." Daytona and Warem had finally made it to the prison cell.
It was bright and well lit in the small room. Brick walls painted white, and a single cell with an iron door. The door was open, and Warem saw sigils and hexes lining the walls inside.
Warem entered the cell. Daytona had the upper hand in this situation, so he just sat down and waited.

"There you are." Daytona closed and locked the door.
"You know. We'd trade you resources." Warem spoke.
"Not as fun. Besides, we don't want to give you stuff... Everything we have, we need. It'd be counter productive."
"Or you could just join Midnight." Warem sat down. He looked around a bit.
"Why? And be attacked immediately?" Daytona laughed.
"What do you mean by that?" Warem's attention returned to Daytona.
"Oh come on. How long have you played? Goblin armies always attack the largest target. Which mean that within days, a massive army will wipe Midnight out... At least half the goblins will be there. Us smaller cities have a better chance of survival." Daytona sighed and set down. He figured being stuck in a game would be more fun than this.
"Hm... More reason to escape. After cutting you down to size." Warem spoke.
"Ha... You may be a higher level, but here, I have the advantage. You won't be killing me." Daytona laughed.
"I never said kill. I said cut down. I don't kill players." Warem replied.
"What? That seems so unlike you. What could possibly make you think like that?" Daytona laughed a bit more.
Warem didn't answer.

'Sir...' Seventh contacted Daytona.
'What?' Daytona waited for an answer.
'You... Um.. You should get to the gate immediately.' Seventh replied.
'Why? What is it?' Daytona asked.
'You know the prisoner, Warem? It's looks like Midnight really missed him...'

----
OUTSIDE RAVEN'S ROOST
----

Sokol walked across the flanks of men... An army 200 strong stretching across the clearing on the hill, from forest to forest.
The walls of Raven's Roost filled with soldiers of their own... 30 of them.

"Okay mates!" Sokol stopped in the middle of the army after observing both flanks. "Remember! The first row of Healers need to focus on healing the Tanks. The Tanks will attack the soldiers, while the DPS will..."
"What's a DPS?" That1user shouted out.
"What? It's a type of fighter built for doing fast damage... Have you ever played DnD?" Sokol replied.
"No..?" TN shouted out next.
"How do I know if I'm a Tank or a PMS?" Ragnar yelled out.
"PDS! And how do you not remember what I told you all in training?" Sokol yelled.
"I thought you said it was called DPS?" Another laughed out.
"Damnit!" Sokol screamed.
"Training? When was that?" That1user spoke up again.
"..." Sokol sighed. "You are the worst group of soldiers I've ever had the misfortune of fighting beside... It'll be an honor inevitably dying with you all..."

----
WALLS OF RAVEN'S ROOST
----

Seventh stood on the wall staring out at the army.
"Look at them... Just sitting there." Seventh observed. "They must have a really complex plan of action... Oh man we're screwed..."
"Is Daytona coming?" An archer asked.
"Yea. He'll be coming soon." Seventh mostly ignored him.

He watched as the army of Midnight begin moving forward.

----
PRISON
----

Daytona had just gotten up when he heard noises from the door between the prison and the hallway.
He observed as the door was kicked open, and Rev stumbled in.
"Ouch! You told me it was locked. That freaking hurt." Rev yelled behind him.
Monlizzy entered, laughing.
"Teaches you to trust anyone with an eye patch." YYW entered behind her.

"You two... I see you let out the pirate." Daytona pulled his sword.
"Watch out, he's a Paladin." Warem warned.
"Of course he'd be." YYW's class was weak to Paladin since Battle Mages were a darker class.
"Well I guess I'll wait for one of you to attack." Daytona's sword begin to light up.
"Lizzy, can you draw his attention? Rev, take his flank.." YYW yelled out.
"Mate. It be best not te reveal our plan te the enemy." Monlizzy looked at him.
"Aye matey. Ye should listen to her." Daytona mocked Monlizzy's accent.

Smoke blew around Daytona. It was from YYW. He stepped back and swung around his sword. It cut across something, but he couldn't see it.
He abandoned that direction, and brought his sword over and back to his front in time to block Monlizzy's sabre.
"Wait..." Daytona remembered what YYW's plan was.
Paris came out of nowhere and kicked his right side. His body collapsed to the left, and his sword gave in.
"Well played." Daytona was on the ground, Lizzy's sabre inches from his face. "But your plan didn't account for one variable."
"And what's that?" YYW asked, a slight cut on his cheek.
"Me." Daytona brought his leg up, and bent it over and around Monlizzy's arm. He twisted his leg, grabbing and bending Monlizzy's arm in the process. He used his other leg to kick Paris's knee back.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 12:48:42 AM
Paris fell back. His yelling went unheard compared to Lizzy's screaming.
Monlizzy had dropped her sword and stepped back, holding her arm. She couldn't move it.
Daytona flipped himself upright, and swung his sword around, over his head. He swung it around a few times, and brought it down across YYW's chest.
YYW jumped back, taking only a cut. It hurt none-the-less. "Lizzy?" YYW yelled out.
"How is he so strong?" Rev got back up.
"He's a Paladin." Warem yelled out at them. "He might as well be level 100. It's a special class."

"When I'm done here, I'll head to the front line to stop your army." Daytona swung around his sword. "Don't have much time, so I'll need to finish you all fast."
"Lizzy. Come on. Tell me you're alright!" YYW yelled again.
Daytona strafed toward YYW, jabbing the sword through his stomach.
YYW screamed and fell onto his knees. His health dropped nearly a third.
"YYW!" Rev jolted forward, and brought his sword down, aiming for Daytona's shoulder.
Daytona blocked it with his sword, and brought it down through Rev's hand.
Rev dropped his sword and grabbed the cut on his hand. Had it not been a game, his hand would have been gone. Daytona's sword lit up more with every hit, and the more it lit, the more damage it was doing.
Monlizzy and Rev were down to 75% of their health, and YYW was down past 60%.

"Wait... A special class..." YYW realized... A special class like Paladin required special equipment to maintain.. His sword.
'Lizzy. Distract him. I need him blocking.' YYW pm'd Monlizzy.
'Rev. When his sword is blocking, cut through his hands.' YYW pm'd Rev next.
Monlizzy grabbed her sabre and swung at Daytona. He brought up his sword up to block.
YYW got up and jumped forward, grabbing Daytona's knees and dragging him down.
"What?" Daytona looked back at him. "What are you...?"
Rev's sword cut clean down Daytona's hands. The sword fell from Daytona's grasp, and upon hitting the ground, lost it's light.

Daytona: Knight: Level 50

"About time!" Warem yelled. "Now get me out. We have to help the army."
"Hold ye'self still, mate." Monlizzy held her sword across Daytona's throat. "Ye jest lost yer advantage." She smirked.

----
--------
DESERT
--------
----

"Vicksan. That's a nice staff. Where'd you get it?" Godmother attempted to make conversation.
"A friend gave it to me." Vicksan replied. "Well... It belonged to him. Someone else gave it to me."
"What happened to your friend?"
"... He died." Vicksan didn't want to discuss it.
"Oh... I'm sorry." Godmother regretted asking.
"He was killed by a terrible person... Someone I saved, when I shouldn't have." Vicksan sighed.
"No." Godmother responded. "Never regret saving a life."
Vicksan looked back at her. "Even when the person comes back to try and kill everyone?"
"I don't know how you saved him... Only you know that. And only you know if was truly the right thing to do. But at the time, I'm sure you did what was right." Godmother smiled. Vicksan didn't return the smile. "So... Vicksan. What are we doing?"
"Searching for someone. His name's Vox." Vicksan looked around. There was nothing but sand and broken chucks of dirt. "Veritar?"
"Vox_Veritar?" Godmother laughed. "What a silly name."
"No... Maybe Vox_Voritor?" Vicksan shook his head. "It doesn't matter."

They barely begin walking again when he remembered. "Veritas... That was it. Vox_Veritas."

-- To your Left --

"Hm?" Vicksan looked around. It was the boy from the forest.

-- The Voice of Truth is far to the South --

"God. Which direction is left of us?" Vicksan asked.
"Hm... South. Why?" Godmother answered.
"Well good. Let's head there, then." Vicksan turned and went south.
"Sure, I guess." Godmother turned and followed after.

----
--------
RAVEN'S ROOST
--------
----

Sokol marched the men down the hill. His army was greatly weaker in skill, but far superior in numbers. And his strategy was foolproof.
"Attack!" Sokol yelled.
The Raven Roost army layered the field in arrows. In turn, the Tanks took the blow, while the DPS shot back with their own arrows. The mages in back healed the Tanks.
The archers on the wall rotated with armored soldiers who blocked the arrows with shields.
"Mages. Heal, and throw fire!" Sokol threw his sword forward and yelled.
Blue glows covered his men, healing them. Soon after, fire was thrown from all areas of the field, striking the knights and soldiers on the wall. Sokol noticed the distribution of fire on the field.
"Mages! Step back! Only DPS in the center of the field!" Sokol yelled.
"What was I, again?" 1harder asked.
"Dead, if you don't make a guess fast." Sokol replied.
"Um..." 1harder looked at his stats, "DSP." He ran into the center with the others.
"DPS!" Sokol sighed angrily.

----

"Rotate!" Seventh yelled room on the wall.
All the men on the wall rotated again, putting archers up to fire.
"Heal!" Seventh called out. Three healers from the ground behind the wall cast heal over the knights. It would take a while to heal them all. The fire spells had done a lot of damage.
"Use Gravity Arrows, followed with Anti-Grav!" Seventh yelled orders.
The Raven Roost archers were far better at aiming and had a wide range of arrows.
The Gravity Arrows landed all around the field and pulled many of the DPS and Tanks towards them. The Anti-Grav arrows hit soon after, each hitting it's respective cluster of soldiers, and threw them far across the field.

----

"Regroup!" Sokol yelled. "We need to take down that wall!" Sokol tried thinking of a solution...

Suddenly, a loud shock wave broke forth from the side of the wall. From the shock wave came a deep fire that engulfed all in the wake of it's explosion.
"What was that...?" Sokol didn't know what to think about it, other than to see it as pure luck.
"Mages! Keep healing! When I give the order, use water on that fire!" He intended on putting most of the fire out when the wall had crumbled enough to send men over it.

----

"What?!" Seventh observed the wall collapsing in fire and smoke. At least half at his men were thrown back, many falling from the wall. "What kind of bs is that?!"

----
CASTLE OF RAVEN'S ROOST
----

Warem, YYW, Rev and Monlizzy ran through the castle. Daytona was imprisoned for the time being.
The wooden walls were colored with a white paint, and polished over. The windows where made with glass... The city must have had connections with sand, but YYW and Warem didn't know of any deserts.
"Hey..." YYW stopped to stare out the window. "Look at that... My spell went off. About time."

"Stop." A voice called out.
"Oh no..." Warem knew who it was.
"Bluesteel." Monlizzy knew as well.
"Monlizzy. Warem. You know you aren't escaping." Bluesteel appeared behind them.
"Says who?" Rev asked.
"Says Bluesteel.." Warem knew Bluesteel was capable of stopping them.
"What makes this Bluesteel girl think she can stop us?" Rev laughed.
"You're half strength, and I used to be a Moderator. Take a guess, then take a seat." Bluesteel stepped forward.
"Oh... That'll work, I guess." Rev sat down.

"Bluesteel. Don't do this... You know we can handle this diplomatically..." Warem tried negotiating.
"Diplomacy is slow. My people will have their resources before the Goblins invade." Bluesteel replied.
"Goblins?" YYW looked at Warem.
"I'll explain later." Warem replied to him.
"Return to your cells, while I take care of this Army of yours." Bluesteel looked out the window at the battle.
"Blue... You were a designer... Don't be the enemy. You know more about this game than any of us... You can help us log out..." Warem tried again.
"Not if we're dead." Bluesteel was getting annoyed with Warem. "Now... Go back to..."

"Mod 30." a bot appeared.
"Is that a guide bot?" Rev stood up.
"Mod 11..." Bluesteel looked back.
"Bluesteel? That's your Username?" Airmax stepped up.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 12:49:01 AM
"Yes. And you chose Airmax..." Bluesteel turned to face him completely. "So you can't judge me for keeping the office nickname."
"I didn't quit the team like you. I'm still entitled my name." Airmax replied.
"Game Dev teams are weird." Rev whispered.
"I only left because of your higher up." Bluesteel spoke.
"Mod 10 is long gone. You need to move on." Airmax replied.
"She died at her computer stand... Hardly a fitting punishment for what she did." Bluesteel kept her calm for the most part. "And she didn't even die. She's been in a coma for nearly eight years."
"But she is gone, none-the-less..." Airmax responded.
"But you're still here... Her heir. You know no one at the officer trusts you... The fact that you're the one they sent here is outstanding..."
"Innomen trusted me. So I was sent." Airmax replied, "But I wasn't sent alone. Mod 0 was here as well."
"Cody? They sent the designer himself into the game? I suppose it makes sense." Bluesteel ignored YYW, Warem, and the others at this point.
"They didn't send him... He entered before the server locked up. He was here for the same reason you came." Airmax replied.
"Oh? Then fetch him. I'll talk to him instead of the terrorist's heir." Bluesteel wished the guide bot's face had more emotion, so she could see the look on it.

Airmax didn't seem to want to reply.
"What?" Bluesteel pondered his silence.
"Cody is dead." Airmax knew Bluesteel wouldn't respond well.
"What?..."
"A player killed him." Airmax replied.
"What... Who was this player?" Bluesteel gripped his sword with anguish and anger.
"I believe it's best I not say." Airmax was protecting the player from Bluesteel's wraith, "You can pay your respects at his grave near Midnight... His username was Paramix... And he died to keep everyone save. And that's what you're going to do... Keep everyone save. Because there's still a part of you that wants to be everything he was, and everything you used to be."
"Paramix was the designer?" Warem was shocked, as was the others.

Bluesteel looked outside at the fire. It was mostly smoke now, and he saw players running over it, into the city.
"Go." Bluesteel ordered.
"Not without those four." Airmax replied.
"Not you... Them." Bluesteel stared at the group a moment before returning his attention to Airmax.
"Finally! See ya all never again. Holy hell..." Rev yelled and ran off. "Worst. mission. ever."
YYW, Warem, and Monlizzy followed after.

"You need to join with Midnight. You know too much to just play the game like everyone else." Airmax walked forward a few steps.
"Why should I join Midnight's coalition? Or do they even have one yet?" Bluesteel walked to the edge to observe the battle through the slightly filthy windows. It was clear who was winning the battle.
"Because you were there for the A-Net crisis, during the Second Global War. You remember it was teamwork that stopped A-Net and T-Net." Airmax reminded her of the events of 8 years ago. "Not people ignoring each other and trying to win on their own."
"The Second Global War on Terror isn't something I think about often, Airmax." Bluesteel replied. "You're asking me a lot to give up to Midnight."
"The War saved a lot of lives, and you did too. When you gave up that uniform to go to a university, that didn't mean you had to give up who you were. You'll do the right thing, because it's in you to save others. Because it was in Paramix to save others." Airmax watched the battle as well.
"I killed a lot of people in that war." Bluesteel didn't see himself as a savior for it.
"If you see it that way, then fine... Do it to atone for what you did. Either way, do it because it's right." Airmax replied.

Bluesteel kept staring out the window at the armies. She thought it over a hundred times... What Airmax said... And what had happened to Paramix. It seemed so much easier to have someone else make the orders sometimes.

----
WALL
----

Sokol was ordering his mage's to continue healing the tanks, while the Archers had taken the wall, and were out of the range of their enemies.
Dead bodies layered the field. They would respond soon after the battle... They were only in Stage 1 death, where their health was at or near zero. It would take going under 20% of one's health before they entered Stage 2 death, where a Heart is needed to respawn. The only common means of entering Stage 2 death is to enter Stage 1 death and stay for longer then ten minutes, or to wipe out one's own health.
Sokol made a goal of not letting his men attack enemies who were dead, yest they truly die. He knew Warem would disapprove.

All the enemies stopped fighting. They got on their knees to surrender.
"What?" Sokol observed. "Are they giving up?"
"I think I made a wonderful tank." Ragnar stood atop the wall.
"Dude, you're a DPS..." TN replied to him.
"Oh..." Ragnar stepped back quietly.

"What's going on?!" Sokol yelled out.
Seventh replied, "A Mass PM from Bluesteel. We are surrendering to Midnight." He looked happy that the fighting was done. He was as excellent at being a general as he was at being lazy.
"Well." Sokol looked around at the city. Made of wood, yet intact. Seventh had kept them at the wall, which still smoldered and smoked. "I guess we win..."

----
DOCKS
----

"Here you go, Lizzy." YYW observed the ocean. They were both under a greyish-brown cliff, and in a cavern. The two where one in the same. Wooden docks layered the water, rising and falling with the waning and waxing of the tide. Twelve ships lined the ports. Some stood far higher from the surface of the water.
"Thanks mates. Hope ye luck in yer Goblin trouble." Monlizzy hopped aboard the tallest ship.
"You gonna... you know... need help up there?" Rev asked.
"Nay. The sailing o' a ship may seem hard, but it ain't a puzzle te me. I can sale a whole ship solo." She smiled as the ship left for the ocean.

"You think we can still trust her?" YYW asked.
"No." Warem replied. "Even in Terra.Net... Pirates aren't a good thing. I'm sure we haven't seen the last of Monlizzy."

----

Near the edge of the ocean, Monlizzy looked about, putting her patch over the scar on her eye.
"Well that was pretty interesting." She chuckled. "I should use an accent more often."

----
--------
FOREST CLEARING
--------
----

Minx lifted her staff and slammed it against the ground. It quaked and shattered, breaking entire boulders from the cliff's edge.
"Oh sweetie. Before I burn you... I met your boyfriend." Minx enjoyed the site of fire falling with the pieces of the cliff.
"Mekaiel?" Sasima couldn't move back any further. Fire engulfed the trees around them, and burning leafs made their way like fiery raindrops in a storm.
"Aw. That's cute... You knew who I meant... I guess he is your boyfriend." Minx prepared her staff again. "Funny how the sarcastic, playful Cassie trembles like a kitten with it's paws cut off. It's kind of like you know how angry I was with you. But it's okay, little kitten. A few more paws, then I go for the head..."

Minx threw forward her staff, and smoke showered the area before her... In the smoke ran the red and blue glow of flames burning deep within it.
Sasima ran painfully through the fire to hide behind a tree that had yet to combust. Smoke shrouded the tree, and encircled her. Within seconds, the tree would burn down, and she'd be caught inside the fiery glow that veined through out the smoldering darkness of the cloud around her.
Minx's smile grew far across her face, her eyes reflected red from all the fires around her. Wind gusted through her hair and blew smoke throughout the caves and cliffs around them. Her eyes wide open and full of ecstasy.
Sasima was on the verge of tears as the tree begin to burn her back.

Suddenly, a sword cut into the smoke and fire. As it got closer, a person appeared from behind it, breaking through the flames... Mekaiel had arrived...

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 12:49:38 AM
Last Episode: Midnight on the Mountain // Part III ==> http://www.debate.org...

Next Episode: Voice of Truth // Part I ==> TBA

----
For the Audience:
----

1 - Do you still trust Monlizzy?

2 - What do you think of Bluesteel (as a character) and her surrender to Midnight (as an event)?

3 - Which one do you like most? Sasima or Minx? (asking this one for fun.)

What would you like to see in the next 5 episodes?

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 9:49:05 AM
This episode is as great as always, with excitement and action and even a little of humor.

The one thing that truly made this episode unique in my opinion was Bluesteel and Airmax. Bluesteel clearly felt abandoned and angry. It's always nice to feel for the characters in a story, and I can say that for the first time in DGO, I felt bad for a character.

My criticism from the previous episode remains the same. Please try to paint the picture of the world more, as I have difficulties imagining the area.

DarthKirones.
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 10:45:36 AM
At 4/4/2015 12:49:38 AM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Yes. Because...boobies.
2 - What do you think of Bluesteel (as a character) and her surrender to Midnight (as an event)?

Anti-climactic af m8. I was so looking forward to raping Seventh.

Paraminx ftw

But in all seriousness, Sasima. She seems to be more human (although she's still pretty weird .-.) and prone to more emotion, while Minx is just batsht insane from what we've seen of her so far.

You know, I still find it odd that I didn't realize Paramix (CENSORED), since IRL I should have known he was the lead designer of Terra. So that, and more me, obviously.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 11:07:10 AM
At 4/4/2015 10:45:36 AM, RevNge wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Yes. Because...boobies.

Paraminx ftw

But in all seriousness, Sasima. She seems to be more human (although she's still pretty weird .-.) and prone to more emotion, while Minx is just batsht insane from what we've seen of her so far.

You know, I still find it odd that I didn't realize Paramix (CENSORED), since IRL I should have known he was the lead designer of Terra. So that, and more me, obviously.

Don't worry. I accounted for that already

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 11:08:36 AM
At 4/4/2015 11:07:10 AM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Yes. Because...boobies.

Paraminx ftw

O rlly
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 11:13:13 AM
At 4/4/2015 11:08:36 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/4/2015 11:07:10 AM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Yes. Because...boobies.

Lol it as definitely time to move on from that saga.

Paraminx ftw

For now cough cough. But fo' real, some people are just bad because they are truly terrible people.

O rlly

Yep

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 12:11:31 PM

----
For the Audience:
----

Yes

Bluesteel's past is interesting, and the surrender to Midnight will provide for some interesting politics once they merge.

Sasima

Seventh beating up Parasite
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 12:30:53 PM
At 4/4/2015 12:11:31 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Yes

Bluesteel's past is interesting, and the surrender to Midnight will provide for some interesting politics once they merge.

Goood.. I decided to start revealing more about the game and what's going on since Adam doesn't want to wait until Season 4 xD

Sasima

lol Well Minx's story is still beginning. Sasima's my favorite too right now, but then again, I know Minx's whole story and back ground ;D

Can do. lol.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 8:10:35 PM

----
For the Audience:
----

Yes

Sasima

Again, I'm fvcking thirty seven levels higher than you.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 8:10:55 PM
At 4/4/2015 12:30:53 PM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Yes

Goood.. I decided to start revealing more about the game and what's going on since Adam doesn't want to wait until Season 4 xD

Sasima

lol Well Minx's story is still beginning. Sasima's my favorite too right now, but then again, I know Minx's whole story and back ground ;D

Can do. lol.

Hey, I thought you were going to let me rape him. .-.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 8:13:21 PM
At 4/4/2015 12:48:06 AM, donald.keller wrote:
And LOL, so many noobs. They're everywhere. XD

Oh, and I want me an item that can help meh beat Seventh's azz pl0x
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 8:40:13 PM
At 4/4/2015 8:13:21 PM, RevNge wrote:

Lol I might... Assuming you beat Seventh. He is a genius general/strategist.

Also... Bookworm is Esocial. Warem is Endarked. Kitty (who I prior thought was Esocial) isn't in the fanfiction. Godmother is Petersmith. There lol. Fixed.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 8:41:53 PM
At 4/4/2015 8:40:13 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Wat y u do dis to meh
Also... Bookworm is Esocial. Warem is Endarked. Kitty (who I prior thought was Esocial) isn't in the fanfiction. Godmother is Petersmith. There lol. Fixed.

LOL

You thought Kitty was ESocial? XD

"Godmother" makes Peters sound...old. She's only 18. .-.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 9:49:38 PM
At 4/4/2015 8:41:53 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/4/2015 8:40:13 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Wat y u do dis to meh

Cause I hate you so good girl.

LOL

You thought Kitty was ESocial? XD

sudup lol.

"Godmother" makes Peters sound...old. She's only 18. .-.

Peter is as old as I want her to be >.< as punishment for being a redhead. And she's meant to sound older.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 9:18:18 PM
Hm... No one mentioning about how Paramix was actually the Lead Game Designer.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 9:34:18 PM
At 4/5/2015 9:18:18 PM, donald.keller wrote:

I did say that he was Kayaba m8
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 9:47:17 PM
At 4/5/2015 9:34:18 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/5/2015 9:18:18 PM, donald.keller wrote:

I did say that he was Kayaba m8

lol Indeed.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 2:56:49 AM

----
For the Audience:
----

No, since you've asked twice and I'm growing suspicious. Unless this is a red herring.

She seems nice. Nice enough.

Ok first of all, thank you! Finally we get to know more about the world. I'll say my tummy is groaning with satisfaction. Yes. Oh hell yes.

As for the politics, it was interesting like Seventh said.

Bluesteel is so somplex. I like how she's a woman too. I feel your story has strong female characters. I'll get into that later.

Minx. Yes definitely, no question. Give more of her please.

Minx.

And Bluesteel.

And more mod interaction. That was the best sht that I have ever read. I WAS SO HAPPY.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 7:16:26 AM
Like I said before, I loved this episode. This is one of my favourite episodes.

It was exciting, tense, and we learned more new things about the world of Terra.net. Now that's what I'm talking about.

I also really liked the end bit with Mekaiel showing up was really cool as well.

This was the most hilarious scene for me:

"Go." Bluesteel ordered.
"Not without those four." Airmax replied.
"Not you... Them." Bluesteel stared at the group a moment before returning his attention to Airmax.
"Finally! See ya all never again. Holy hell..." Rev yelled and ran off. "Worst. mission. ever."

I also liked the character of Minx, who has a crazy personality and a spunk that I like. Sasima just likes to mess with people, but with Minx, it's almost serious.

I also liked the scenes with Bluesteel. I had waited so long for a scene with a moderator bot interacting with another bot. Bluesteel and Airmax are hilarious. Plus the mysterious, ominous talks like these:

"I only left because of your higher up." Bluesteel spoke.
"Mod 10 is long gone. You need to move on." Airmax replied.
"She died at her computer stand... Hardly a fitting punishment for what she did." Bluesteel kept her calm for the most part. "And she didn't even die. She's been in a coma for nearly eight years."

I am so excited! I can't wait to find out about this! This is some really effective mystery creating, and this is what I loved so much back in the early episodes.

The only thing I can say is that I hope the next episodes are as exciting as this one was. It was a pleasure to read.

Overall, I just really enjoyed this episode. It was well done and... and.... man, it was just so good. Looking forward to the next episode!
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 9:29:32 AM
At 4/6/2015 2:56:49 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

No, since you've asked twice and I'm growing suspicious. Unless this is a red herring.

Lol Me? Redherring? Never... *laughes internally*
I waited two chapters to finally have her stop using that pirate accent lol.

Ok first of all, thank you! Finally we get to know more about the world. I'll say my tummy is groaning with satisfaction. Yes. Oh hell yes.

Good.... I knew you'd fall in love with that scene lol. You're thoughts on Paramix being the Game Designer?

Bluesteel is so somplex. I like how she's a woman too. I feel your story has strong female characters. I'll get into that later.

Lol I have some weak females and some strong females. Some half and half lol.
You never got into that later D:

Finally XD Ya... Sasima plays with people, but Minx legitimately aims to hurt people. Sasima could never truly kill someone. Remember with Bookworm?

Minx everything you were hoping from Terra Mansen? lol

Minx.

And Bluesteel.

And more mod interaction. That was the best sht that I have ever read. I WAS SO HAPPY.

I'll try to fit more in. Too many mods, and you start to drain the influence and power of any one of them. I have an idea though. lol

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 9:38:13 AM
At 4/6/2015 7:16:26 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

Also, since no one has brought it up *cries internally*... What did you think about the battle, and the scenes with Sokol and Seventh?

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 9:18:07 PM
At 4/6/2015 9:29:32 AM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

It was cool though.

Good.... I knew you'd fall in love with that scene lol. You're thoughts on Paramix being the Game Designer?
I shat my pants. XD

Lol. As I didn't say, you have lots of different female characters with varying personalities like Sasima, Monlizzy, Bluesteel, Minx, Emberly and Bookworm. They all feel as real as the male characters and I find that refreshing.

Finally XD Ya... Sasima plays with people, but Minx legitimately aims to hurt people. Sasima could never truly kill someone. Remember with Bookworm?
Wait, you like Minx as much as I do XD? Great! Yeah, I remember, Sasima couldn't kill Bookie. It was a good thing. Btw, who is Minx based on? In term

I was hoping epic glitching superpowers but I guess that will be later right? :P

Minx.

And Bluesteel.

I'll try to fit more in. Too many mods, and you start to drain the influence and power of any one of them. I have an idea though. lol

*grin*
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 9:24:50 PM
At 4/6/2015 9:18:07 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

It was cool though.

I shat my pants. XD

At least I know someone did.
That's why Paramix was so powerful.

Lol. As I didn't say, you have lots of different female characters with varying personalities like Sasima, Monlizzy, Bluesteel, Minx, Emberly and Bookworm. They all feel as real as the male characters and I find that refreshing.

Ya... Some are weak woman, some are strong. Bookworm, for example, is highly boyfriend-oriented.

Wait, you like Minx as much as I do XD? Great! Yeah, I remember, Sasima couldn't kill Bookie. It was a good thing. Btw, who is Minx based on? In term

Lol Minx was planned before the DDO version of the story. Remember, Sasima was based on Minx's character. Also, Minx isn't based on a DDO user for a good reason.

I was hoping epic glitching superpowers but I guess that will be later right? :P

Lol nah... First non-hacking crazy person. Don't worry, we have Vox for that role though. But Minx has her unique points still.

Minx.

And Bluesteel.

*grin*

^_^

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 9:49:19 PM
At 4/6/2015 9:47:09 PM, YYW wrote:
I approve :)

Just wait until your next spy mission lol

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 11:59:44 PM
At 4/6/2015 9:24:50 PM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

It was cool though.

I shat my pants. XD

This whole time... you knew... And you were probably snickering while we were oblivious! - . - gg man, gg.

Ya... Some are weak woman, some are strong. Bookworm, for example, is highly boyfriend-oriented.

Well, I find her intelligent too.

Lol Minx was planned before the DDO version of the story. Remember, Sasima was based on Minx's character. Also, Minx isn't based on a DDO user for a good reason.

Lol nah... First non-hacking crazy person. Don't worry, we have Vox for that role though. But Minx has her unique points still.

Season 3 maybe? ^_^

Minx.

And Bluesteel.

*grin*

^_^
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 12:03:41 AM
At 4/6/2015 11:59:44 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 4/6/2015 9:24:50 PM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

It was cool though.

I shat my pants. XD

This whole time... you knew... And you were probably snickering while we were oblivious! - . - gg man, gg.

Everyone's like "I like this Paramix guy" and I'm like "yessssss"... Then you were saying you wanted to know more about this, that, and the Designer, and I'm like... YEEEEEESSSSSSS

Well, I find her intelligent too.

That too. lol.

Season 3 maybe? ^_^

Yes actually lol. I have her whole story planned out.

Minx.

And Bluesteel.

*grin*

^_^

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --