Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Tea Party on /b/

I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 11:00:34 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
An Oregon Tea Party has adopted Anonymous' "We are anonymous. We are legion. Etc. Etc." slogan. http://thenextweb.com...

Seems 4chan is far reaching.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 11:18:15 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
And now 4chan is going to try and destroy the movement. People are just retarded.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 11:19:27 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/26/2010 11:18:15 AM, Korashk wrote:
And now 4chan is going to try and destroy the movement. People are just retarded.

That would be funny, conservitards getting trolled. I, and a lot of people, would vote for Anonymous before they would vote for the Tea Party.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 3:35:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/26/2010 11:18:15 AM, Korashk wrote:
And now 4chan is going to try and destroy the movement. People are just retarded.

Daamn right they are. They are going to be so sorry they did that. Fuucking morons.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 3:37:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/26/2010 11:19:27 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 7/26/2010 11:18:15 AM, Korashk wrote:
And now 4chan is going to try and destroy the movement. People are just retarded.

That would be funny, conservitards getting trolled. I, and a lot of people, would vote for Anonymous before they would vote for the Tea Party.

LOL, I can see it now. The Anonymous Party. They would make CP legal.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 3:51:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/26/2010 3:37:09 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 7/26/2010 11:19:27 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 7/26/2010 11:18:15 AM, Korashk wrote:
And now 4chan is going to try and destroy the movement. People are just retarded.

That would be funny, conservitards getting trolled. I, and a lot of people, would vote for Anonymous before they would vote for the Tea Party.

LOL, I can see it now. The Anonymous Party. They would make CP legal.

And amend rules 1 and 2 to the constitution.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 3:55:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/26/2010 3:51:41 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 7/26/2010 3:37:09 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 7/26/2010 11:19:27 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 7/26/2010 11:18:15 AM, Korashk wrote:
And now 4chan is going to try and destroy the movement. People are just retarded.

That would be funny, conservitards getting trolled. I, and a lot of people, would vote for Anonymous before they would vote for the Tea Party.

LOL, I can see it now. The Anonymous Party. They would make CP legal.

And amend rules 1 and 2 to the constitution.

LMMAAOO

Don't forget 34 and all the others.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 3:56:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/26/2010 3:55:10 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 7/26/2010 3:51:41 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 7/26/2010 3:37:09 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 7/26/2010 11:19:27 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 7/26/2010 11:18:15 AM, Korashk wrote:
And now 4chan is going to try and destroy the movement. People are just retarded.

That would be funny, conservitards getting trolled. I, and a lot of people, would vote for Anonymous before they would vote for the Tea Party.

LOL, I can see it now. The Anonymous Party. They would make CP legal.

And amend rules 1 and 2 to the constitution.

LMMAAOO

Don't forget 34 and all the others.

Haha "Congressman Anon11342, my problem with the 'Caturday Expansion Bill' is that it doesn't cater for Rule 34. If we're expanding Caturday, we're expanding cat bestiality damnit! "
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 4:59:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
That's almost copyright infringement - ironic as it seems with these two groups involved.

I will enjoy watching /b/tards battle retards.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 5:00:35 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/26/2010 5:00:18 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
inb4 Insert calls 4chan a**holes whine whine PMS

Fix'd
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.