Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Hot Guys

SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 7:14:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
http://www.nhhistory.org...
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 7:20:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 7:12:38 PM, YYW wrote:
Post your pics of them!

(No porn)

Why do I feel that this is directed at me...
YYW
Posts: 36,335
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 7:32:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 7:20:21 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/5/2015 7:12:38 PM, YYW wrote:
Post your pics of them!

(No porn)

Why do I feel that this is directed at me...

Well... the "no porn" thing was directed at you... sort of... lol
Tsar of DDO
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 7:33:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 7:32:11 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 7:20:21 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/5/2015 7:12:38 PM, YYW wrote:
Post your pics of them!

(No porn)

Why do I feel that this is directed at me...

Well... the "no porn" thing was directed at you... sort of... lol

y u hate meh
YYW
Posts: 36,335
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 7:34:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
One thing that is very curious to me is how much better Yahoo search results are for "hot guys' than Google or Bing.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,335
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 7:37:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 7:33:13 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/5/2015 7:32:11 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 7:20:21 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/5/2015 7:12:38 PM, YYW wrote:
Post your pics of them!

(No porn)

Why do I feel that this is directed at me...

Well... the "no porn" thing was directed at you... sort of... lol

y u hate meh

lol I don't hate you... I just don't want you to get banned.
Tsar of DDO
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 7:41:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 7:34:54 PM, YYW wrote:
One thing that is very curious to me is how much better Yahoo search results are for "hot guys' than Google or Bing.

http://cos.h-cdn.co...
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 7:42:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 7:12:38 PM, YYW wrote:
Post your pics of them!

(No porn)

I bring an AMV, I win.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 7:51:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
In all seriousness, I've recently found myself strongly attracted to what people would call twinks.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
YYW
Posts: 36,335
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 7:52:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 7:51:30 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
In all seriousness, I've recently found myself strongly attracted to what people would call twinks.

Welcome to the club.
Tsar of DDO
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,286
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 7:58:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 7:12:38 PM, YYW wrote:
Post your pics of them!

(No porn)

https://sp.yimg.com...
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Arcanas
Posts: 198
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:01:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 7:12:38 PM, YYW wrote:
Post your pics of them!

http://www.debate.org...
No pics, but perhaps you can still appreciate how hot I am through looking at my words.

(No porn)

I think it's worth mentioning that if you google my real name Google images gives you pics of a gay porn star with the exact same name I have (No joke). Can't wait for potential future employers to google my name and find that pleasant suprise... Lol....
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:02:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
https://www.kshs.org...
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
YYW
Posts: 36,335
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:03:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 8:01:34 PM, Arcanas wrote:
At 4/5/2015 7:12:38 PM, YYW wrote:
Post your pics of them!

http://www.debate.org...
No pics, but perhaps you can still appreciate how hot I am through looking at my words.

(No porn)

I think it's worth mentioning that if you google my real name Google images gives you pics of a gay porn star with the exact same name I have (No joke). Can't wait for potential future employers to google my name and find that pleasant suprise... Lol....

That is curious...
Tsar of DDO
Arcanas
Posts: 198
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:04:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 8:03:26 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 8:01:34 PM, Arcanas wrote:
At 4/5/2015 7:12:38 PM, YYW wrote:
Post your pics of them!

http://www.debate.org...
No pics, but perhaps you can still appreciate how hot I am through looking at my words.

(No porn)

I think it's worth mentioning that if you google my real name Google images gives you pics of a gay porn star with the exact same name I have (No joke). Can't wait for potential future employers to google my name and find that pleasant suprise... Lol....

That is curious...

The question is: What's my real name? Fred? Nate? Obama? The world may never know...
YYW
Posts: 36,335
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:04:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 8:04:34 PM, Arcanas wrote:
At 4/5/2015 8:03:26 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 8:01:34 PM, Arcanas wrote:
At 4/5/2015 7:12:38 PM, YYW wrote:
Post your pics of them!

http://www.debate.org...
No pics, but perhaps you can still appreciate how hot I am through looking at my words.

(No porn)

I think it's worth mentioning that if you google my real name Google images gives you pics of a gay porn star with the exact same name I have (No joke). Can't wait for potential future employers to google my name and find that pleasant suprise... Lol....

That is curious...

The question is: What's my real name? Fred? Nate? Obama? The world may never know...

Kyler Moss?
Tsar of DDO
Arcanas
Posts: 198
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:14:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 8:04:58 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 8:04:34 PM, Arcanas wrote:
At 4/5/2015 8:03:26 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 8:01:34 PM, Arcanas wrote:
At 4/5/2015 7:12:38 PM, YYW wrote:
Post your pics of them!

http://www.debate.org...
No pics, but perhaps you can still appreciate how hot I am through looking at my words.

(No porn)

I think it's worth mentioning that if you google my real name Google images gives you pics of a gay porn star with the exact same name I have (No joke). Can't wait for potential future employers to google my name and find that pleasant suprise... Lol....

That is curious...

The question is: What's my real name? Fred? Nate? Obama? The world may never know...

Kyler Moss?
No, but that's pretty hot... I mean... Uh... warm. Like close to my name! Ha ha , heh...
YYW
Posts: 36,335
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:16:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 8:14:50 PM, Arcanas wrote:
At 4/5/2015 8:04:58 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 8:04:34 PM, Arcanas wrote:
At 4/5/2015 8:03:26 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 8:01:34 PM, Arcanas wrote:
At 4/5/2015 7:12:38 PM, YYW wrote:
Post your pics of them!

http://www.debate.org...
No pics, but perhaps you can still appreciate how hot I am through looking at my words.

(No porn)

I think it's worth mentioning that if you google my real name Google images gives you pics of a gay porn star with the exact same name I have (No joke). Can't wait for potential future employers to google my name and find that pleasant suprise... Lol....

That is curious...

The question is: What's my real name? Fred? Nate? Obama? The world may never know...

Kyler Moss?
No, but that's pretty hot... I mean... Uh... warm. Like close to my name! Ha ha , heh...

lol

Well I guess sometimes that can happen with random guesses...
Tsar of DDO
Arcanas
Posts: 198
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:18:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 8:16:12 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 8:14:50 PM, Arcanas wrote:
At 4/5/2015 8:04:58 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 8:04:34 PM, Arcanas wrote:
At 4/5/2015 8:03:26 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 8:01:34 PM, Arcanas wrote:
At 4/5/2015 7:12:38 PM, YYW wrote:
Post your pics of them!

http://www.debate.org...
No pics, but perhaps you can still appreciate how hot I am through looking at my words.

(No porn)

I think it's worth mentioning that if you google my real name Google images gives you pics of a gay porn star with the exact same name I have (No joke). Can't wait for potential future employers to google my name and find that pleasant suprise... Lol....

That is curious...

The question is: What's my real name? Fred? Nate? Obama? The world may never know...

Kyler Moss?
No, but that's pretty hot... I mean... Uh... warm. Like close to my name! Ha ha , heh...

lol

Well I guess sometimes that can happen with random guesses...

Why do you want pics of hot guys anyway?
YYW
Posts: 36,335
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:25:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 8:18:06 PM, Arcanas wrote:
At 4/5/2015 8:16:12 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 8:14:50 PM, Arcanas wrote:
At 4/5/2015 8:04:58 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 8:04:34 PM, Arcanas wrote:
At 4/5/2015 8:03:26 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 8:01:34 PM, Arcanas wrote:
At 4/5/2015 7:12:38 PM, YYW wrote:
Post your pics of them!

http://www.debate.org...
No pics, but perhaps you can still appreciate how hot I am through looking at my words.

(No porn)

I think it's worth mentioning that if you google my real name Google images gives you pics of a gay porn star with the exact same name I have (No joke). Can't wait for potential future employers to google my name and find that pleasant suprise... Lol....

That is curious...

The question is: What's my real name? Fred? Nate? Obama? The world may never know...

Kyler Moss?
No, but that's pretty hot... I mean... Uh... warm. Like close to my name! Ha ha , heh...

lol

Well I guess sometimes that can happen with random guesses...

Why do you want pics of hot guys anyway?

I'm bored.

When I say "hot guys" that should be interpreted to be "guys between the ages of 18-24"
Tsar of DDO
Arcanas
Posts: 198
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 9:16:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 8:25:29 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 8:18:06 PM, Arcanas wrote:
At 4/5/2015 8:16:12 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 8:14:50 PM, Arcanas wrote:
At 4/5/2015 8:04:58 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 8:04:34 PM, Arcanas wrote:
At 4/5/2015 8:03:26 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 8:01:34 PM, Arcanas wrote:
At 4/5/2015 7:12:38 PM, YYW wrote:
Post your pics of them!

http://www.debate.org...
No pics, but perhaps you can still appreciate how hot I am through looking at my words.

(No porn)

I think it's worth mentioning that if you google my real name Google images gives you pics of a gay porn star with the exact same name I have (No joke). Can't wait for potential future employers to google my name and find that pleasant suprise... Lol....

That is curious...

The question is: What's my real name? Fred? Nate? Obama? The world may never know...

Kyler Moss?
No, but that's pretty hot... I mean... Uh... warm. Like close to my name! Ha ha , heh...

lol

Well I guess sometimes that can happen with random guesses...

Why do you want pics of hot guys anyway?

I'm bored.

When I say "hot guys" that should be interpreted to be "guys between the ages of 18-24"

But Airmax is 31... So shouldn't it be 18-31 then? Or is he just the special exception?
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 9:36:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 10:26:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 7:52:55 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 7:51:30 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
In all seriousness, I've recently found myself strongly attracted to what people would call twinks.

Welcome to the club.

I <3 twinks
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 10:50:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 10:26:28 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 4/5/2015 7:52:55 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 7:51:30 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
In all seriousness, I've recently found myself strongly attracted to what people would call twinks.

Welcome to the club.

I <3 twinks

Wat
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 12:21:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 10:26:28 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 4/5/2015 7:52:55 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 7:51:30 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
In all seriousness, I've recently found myself strongly attracted to what people would call twinks.

Welcome to the club.

I <3 twinks

Twinks are rarely attractive to me...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Posts: 2,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 2:05:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
https://www.google.com.hk...
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...