Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 8:24:25 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
The Graveyard

Mongoose - The Illusionist

Wjmelements
You are Lathenia, the Banisher. Given your frequent part in sending people to the underworld, each night phase you banish one person to the underworld for the day phase. You may not banish the same person twice in a row. You win with the mafia.

Puck
You are Arkarian, the Mason Recruiter. Given your ability to pull people together in the books, during three nights you can recruit someone into the masons. If you recruit mafia, all masons will die. You win with the town.

Belle
You are Marduke, the Vanilla mafia. Given your tendencies to take revenge, you choose and carry out the night kills. You win with the mafia.

ACTIVE PLAYERS

01. Lwerd
02. Viiiiiiiii
03. badger
04. Alex
05. LeafRod
06. SportsGuru
07. sac8
08. mongeese
09. Tvellalot
10. Korashk

There are ten active players. 6 votes are required for a lynch.

The day phase will end July 28th at 9:30 AM MDT.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 8:35:15 AM
So we definitely have a vigilante (and apparently a fairly inactive mafia based on belle's final vote count). That puts a gigantic red flag on SportsGuru as far as I'm concerned (and maybe Alex who voted at the last second). Let's wait for the results of any/all investigations last night. If we have nothing to go on then I'm voting SportsGuru who has been avoiding answering any and all questions pertaining to his relatively far-fetched role.
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 8:36:47 AM
Wait - unless SportsGuru was banished yesterday? Someone was banished yesterday... who was it? (I'm looking at wjm's role). Also, what were the character claims again? Did Vi claim?
President of DDO
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 8:47:06 AM
At 7/25/2010 11:46:01 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
At 7/24/2010 9:51:28 PM, Korashk wrote:
Key:
Probably = Highest Probability
Meh = Totally could be, but let's not dismiss the possibility that it's a fake claim
Unlikely = Probably not legit
Unknown = Unknown

01. Lwerd -- MATT - Probably Town
02. Viiiiiiiii - JIMMY - Meh Town
03. belle -- SHAUN, VANILLA - Unknown, leaning unlikely
04. badger -- SERA - Meh Town, leaning unknown
05. Alex - LORIAN - Probably Town
06. LeafRodv - DARTEMIS - Probably Town
07. SportsGuru -- KING RICHARD - Unknown, leaning unlikely
08. sac8 - LADY ARABELLA - Unknown, leaning unlikely, possible miller
09. mongeese -- ROCHELLE - Meh Town, possible miller
10. Puck -- ARKARIAN - Meh Town, leaning probably
11. Tvellalot - ISABEL - Meh Town, leaning probably
12. Korashk - NERIAH - Probably Town
13. wjmelements - JOHN - Unknown, leaning unlikely
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 8:48:07 AM
The people who did not vote for belle include: badger (which means nothing - he just sucks), Vi (who I can confirm was at work, so I'm not sure if it means something), Alex (he voted, but only at the very last second), Leafrod (who claimed a major role if I'm not mistaken) and SportsGuru. We have 2 mafia left. Just because sac8 voted for belle doesn't mean he's confirmed in any way. Hopefully he was investigated by the cop or lie detector last night. I think Alex and SportsGuru should probably role claim.
President of DDO
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 9:11:34 AM
I still think that sac8's claim is bull. TWO doctors? No way. I will however

Lynch SG

because he's also on my suspicions list.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 9:27:10 AM
At 7/27/2010 9:11:34 AM, Korashk wrote:
I still think that sac8's claim is bull. TWO doctors? No way.

Great point... plus, the GF is still out there. I say the vigilante take out sac8 tonight if they can. If not, lynch him tomorrow (assuming SG's claim is not legit). Belle's comment about sac8 being too well behaved as mafia could easily help signify his guilt. Plus, SpotsGuru and sac8 were the only 2 people to claim characters who were Tribunal Members (which does not seem to follow the story or game at all...). I'd say sac8 and SG are probs guilty. Still, I'd like to hear from SG and mayhaps voting for pressure is a way to get him to talk.
President of DDO
SportsGuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 10:19:47 AM
Ok, lets get down to buisiness.

Question: Did wjm push for my lynch yesterday?

Reason I am asking this is because I was banished to the underworld last day phase, not allowed to speak or vote last day phase.

Think about theLwerd. Ever since the first game I have played in, when have I ever not posted SOMETHING in the day phase thread with the exception of role powers (such as this banishing) preventing me from doing so? It would be REALLY stupid for me to start now.

Due to my banishing, I stayed away from the day phase thread as much as possible to avoid being unlynched for "lurking". So what are these questions about my role?
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 10:24:07 AM
So I notice you still haven't role claimed...

1. It's very possible/probable that wjmelements banished you. In that case, you may as well role claim now since we're pressuring the most suspicious character claims (and yours is one of them).

2. Even if wjm banished you, it's not really proof that you aren't mafia. In fact it's a perfect ploy to make it seem as if you're innocent.

So, role claim.
President of DDO
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 10:26:37 AM
At 7/27/2010 10:19:47 AM, SportsGuru wrote:
Ok, lets get down to buisiness.

Question: Did wjm push for my lynch yesterday?

Reason I am asking this is because I was banished to the underworld last day phase, not allowed to speak or vote last day phase.

Think about theLwerd. Ever since the first game I have played in, when have I ever not posted SOMETHING in the day phase thread with the exception of role powers (such as this banishing) preventing me from doing so? It would be REALLY stupid for me to start now.

could just be a mafia ploy between you and wjm though.

Due to my banishing, I stayed away from the day phase thread as much as possible to avoid being unlynched for "lurking". So what are these questions about my role?

what is it?
signature
SportsGuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 10:28:55 AM
Hero of the People; justification being something about my role in the prophecy (I'm not familiar with the series)

if I am lynched day phase is skipped and Lathenia can't not use her power the next night.
SportsGuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 10:33:40 AM
At 7/27/2010 10:33:19 AM, SportsGuru wrote:
At 7/27/2010 10:32:36 AM, badger wrote:
and you suck!

who is this referring to?
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 10:34:20 AM
At 7/27/2010 10:33:19 AM, SportsGuru wrote:
At 7/27/2010 10:32:36 AM, badger wrote:
and you suck!

who is this referred to?

the lesbian.
signature
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 11:02:32 AM
I still think that sac8's claim is bull. TWO doctors? No way. I will however

Lynch SG

because he's also on my suspicions list.

Don't be dumb. My role is similar to the one that I had in the NCIS mafia game. It's a bodyguard type of role. If you don't believe me, I'm fine with having a tracker on me tonight, since I'll be able to protect someone tonight. Tell me who to protect, whoever to put on me, and I'll prove my innocence.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 11:04:52 AM
At 7/27/2010 9:27:10 AM, theLwerd wrote:
I still think that sac8's claim is bull. TWO doctors? No way.

Great point... plus, the GF is still out there. I say the vigilante take out sac8 tonight if they can. If not, lynch him tomorrow (assuming SG's claim is not legit). Belle's comment about sac8 being too well behaved as mafia could easily help signify his guilt. Plus, SpotsGuru and sac8 were the only 2 people to claim characters who were Tribunal Members (which does not seem to follow the story or game at all...). I'd say sac8 and SG are probs guilty. Still, I'd like to hear from SG and mayhaps voting for pressure is a way to get him to talk.

L, you're being a dumba$$. You said that if the cop wouldn't come out today, it would mean that he investigated me and found that I was innocent.

I'd like the cop to come out here and tell all of us whether or not he investigated me last night. If he did, I'd like him to tell the town that I'm innocent, and how dumb they are being for wanting to lynch or vig kill another townie.

Still think I'm the GF? Put the friekin' lie detector on me. I win with the town. GF's only come up innocent on cop investigations, not lie detector tests. This will once again prove my innocence.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 11:06:03 AM
At 7/27/2010 10:30:49 AM, badger wrote:
you can check that miss lie detector. i'd say we lynch sac8.

You still give no reasons.

If the cop investigated me, come out and give the verdict of my innocence. Put the lie detector on me, the watcher, etc., whatever it takes.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 11:09:05 AM
By the way, I'd like to remind you guys that I was right about both wjm AND belle. Why would a mafioso try so hard to oust TWO mafia members in a small mafia game? That would make no sense. There are probably only a couple of mafia left. This probably cut their numbers in half; I wouldn't even be that dumb if I was a mafioso.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 11:10:34 AM
If you guys believe SG's role claim as hero of the people, then it's not unlikely that my role, as another tribunal member, can exist. Since I know it does exist, how about we try to figure out some other peoples' roles?
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 11:13:01 AM
At 7/27/2010 11:10:34 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
If you guys believe SG's role claim as hero of the people, then it's not unlikely that my role, as another tribunal member, can exist. Since I know it does exist, how about we try to figure out some other peoples' roles?

whatever about your claim, i definitely don't believe his. not too sure about thelwerd anymore either. i'd say a mass role claim wouldn't do us any harm.
signature
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 1:31:13 PM
I can come out now, since i am now vanilla. I was a 1-shot vigilante and i took out belle last night.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?