Posted: 1 year ago
Level XX: Voice of Truth // Part I

"Report: The Prisoner has been charged with 135 counts of known manslaughter."

----
--------
MIDNIGHT
--------
----

Emberly waited for Warem to return with YYW and Rev. She'd received notice from YYW that they were coming back.
The throne room had been cold and lonely since they had all left to find him. The table had food layering it.... Dried fruits, seasoned meats roasted in their juices and different gravies. and salads of every color. The scent of smoked pork soaked in berries and wines did little to dissolve her attention or concern.
She sat back and observed the fest sat forth for their return. It had grown cold.

"Are they here yet?" Bookworm was waiting by the door. She hadn't noticed the meals.
"No." Emberly went to sit at the throne.
"..." Bookworm sat down by the table. Only then had she noted the food. It smelled of sweetness and juice. "Ember..."
Emberly looked up at her. "What is it..?"
"I..." Bookworm looked back down at the food. "I'm sorry I've been mad at you..."
"...?" Emberly had noticed Book's attitude towards her, but she never took it to be a big ordeal. "It's okay."
"No. It's not." Book sighed. "I've held a grudge against you because I thought you were competing with me for Warem's attention."
Emberly was shocked to hear of Book's feelings. She had no idea...
"But really.. There was never a competition. I know I'd lose. You and Warem are far closer than I could be with him... And that's fine. If Warem is happier with you, then I'd want him to be with you." Bookworm never turned her eyes towards Ember.
"..." Ember wasn't sure how to reply. What could she possibly say...? "Book..."

Bookworm looked up, expecting Ember to cheer her up. Instead, Emberly was interrupted by a crowd of people bursting forth into the room from the entry. Among them were the soldiers and the citizens of the city. "Okay." Bookworm looked back down.

"Warem!" Ember yelled through the noise of the crowd. Warem and the others had just entered the room.
Bookworm almost looked up, but she knew it'd be pointless.
Warem looked to Ember with hidden excitement. Only she could see it through his scarred expression. He begin for her.
"Warem. I'm so glad your save... I was so scared." Emberly smiled. A tear ran across her cheek... The redness it followed gave gave away a night of crying.
"Ember. Believe me... So long as I'm alive, you will never have to be scared." He let out a smile against his own will. He preferred not smiling, but he couldn't hold it back.

Bookworm looked up at them. She was right in her assumption. She had waited for Warem to come to her, assuming he wouldn't. She could go up to him, but it wouldn't be the same... It'd still be defeat to Emberly...
Bookworm got up and went for the door, hoping Warem would stop her... He didn't.

"Ember. We have the city now... And a very powerful ally." Warem laughed a bit at how it had all ended.
"That's great..." Emberly didn't want allies... Vassals and responsibilities...
"Talking about that..." Warem looked at Adam, who had at least three handfuls of turkey and beef. "Adam. I need you to look into someone for me."
"Sure thing. What would his or her username be?" Adam acted as though the four handfuls of food was a normal thing.
"No username. His... Her... Their... Their title was Mod 10... I feel this Mod 10 person has a lot to do with the server." Warem tried ignoring the five handfuls of meat Adam had.
"I'll try my hardest. I'm sure somebodies heard of him... her... it." Adam turned and begin for the city to find answers. He observed the party. It'd be ashamed to miss out. He'd especially miss the food... Six handfuls of it just wasn't enough.

"Hmm..." Warem looked around.
"What is it?" Emberly turned to him.
"Nothing... Just that I've been looking around since I first arrive... I haven't seen Book at all... Maybe I just overlooked her. Although I'm certain I don't see her anywhere here." He seemed saddened by her absence.
"Oh..." Emberly looked at the table. Bookworm had since left. "I'm sure you'll see her later on..."

----
--------
DESERT
--------
----

"So..." Godmother looked around. "Sand..."
"Yes. I noticed... Biomes on this game are too large." Vicksan looked around as well.

After a few more minutes, Vicksan decided to pm the boy. 'Hey. I know you can hear me... Where is this Vox guy. We've been walking almost two hours.'
"Hey... Look." Godmother pointed to a greenish speck in the distance.. It was an oasis.
"Finally! Something that isn't sand." Vicksan begin to run.

----

Vicksan and Godmother finally reached the oasis. It was a small grouping of trees and grass surrounded by an eternity of sand and desert. Only now had mountains begin to appear in the background. They were, however, nearly as thin as the horizon.

"I kinda wish this weren't a game..." Vicksan sighed.
"Why?" Godmother looked about the trees. She seemed shocked by the variety in the world.
"So I could feel happier to see water after all this time in the desert. Instead, it's just as boring as the desert... Nothing's here."
"Oh. I see." Godmother looked at the water. "I guess that makes sense."
Vicksan sat by the water. His legs were kicking back and forth in it. "I don't get it... That boy said he'd be South... How far South?.."
"Boy?" Godmother sat beside him.
"Some boy who PM's me... I don't know who he is. He just starts messaging me, and tells me what to do." Vicksan observed the water. It was dark through out the center.
"Sounds curious. Have you asked him who he is?" Godmother seemed to stare about randomly, saving her attention for Vicksan.
"I don't get any of this..." Vicksan shook his head. He seemed to grow depressed at that reality of the situation... "Bots controlled by Moderators, mysterious voices, goblin invasions... Random players asking me to build cities... I never got to see Kroengard finished. I should PM Bsh about the place."
Godmother listened to everything he said. "Sounds like you should. Never leave a project unfinished, even if you have to leave it." She smiled.
"You were still listening to all my rambling?" Vicksan laughed. "I'd give anything to find this Vox guy."

-- Say 'the Modder' --

"What?" Vicksan looked around.
"Hm?" Godmother looked up at him.
"Oh... Just that boy I mentioned." Vicksan replied.

-- The Modder --

"Um.. Okay..." Vicksan didn't understand why, but sure... "The Modder."
Suddenly, the darkness in the water lit up... It was a hole. By the time Vicksan had noticed it, the water had filled with particles of light.
"What?" Godmother got up, removing her feet from the water.
Before Vicksan could do the same, the light had grabbed him, and pulled him into the lake.

"Vicksan!" She threw her hand forward to catch him.

----
UNKNOWN
----

'Vicksan...'

Anthony was sitting in class with Mikal... "I don't know why you like that book so much.."
Mikal set back and laughed. "It's interesting. Reading about them building the city..."
"What was the book called, again?" Anthony asked.
"Autobiography of a City." Mikal looked over. They were in class. The windows were on the far end of the room, covered in iron bars. The bars were drilled deep into the concrete walls. This class was for dangerous classmates.
"And it's about some guy building a city? That sounds so boring." Anthony laughed.
"It's not that boring. You just have to read it."

"Sounds boring to me." The girl behind them replied.
"Ignore her..." Anthony whispered to Mikal.
"But Annie... Don't ignore me..." She responded with a wide grin, "I only tried kissing you..."
"You tried killing me." Anthony replied.
"Wait what?" Mikal moved his chair away from her.
"Oh... Killing... I was close..." She laughed.
"What? How so? How do you confuse those two?" Anthony was perplexed.
"I think of them both often." She smirked.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 3:14:09 AM
"Terra! Shut up!" Anthony yelled. She backed up before laughing.
"Anthony!" The teacher sat up and yelled. "One more outburst like that and you're heading to the office. Now sit quietly and read your book."
"Yes ma'am ." Anthony looked at Mikal's book on the desk... He opened it to a random page.

"Chapter 10... ... The city of stone sat grey across the field and hills before him..." Anthony begin to read, "The whole of the city of Kroengard lay before it's king and hero, Vicksan..."

-- Vicksan --

He woke up among the sounds of dripping water submerged in the backdrop of darkness that lay around him... There was nothing. Just a shallow void.
"Good morning." A white haired player stood staring at him.
"Um. It's not morning... Where am I?" Vicksan got up.
"You were asleep a while. You are in my area. I don't know where it is or what it is. But it is mine."
"Who are you?" Vicksan observed his green eyes.
"Vox_Veritas." The player replied.
"I see..."
"What were you dreaming about?" Vox replied.
"What? Nothing..." Vicksan often ignored his dreams.
"That's a shame. They say dreams allow us a sense of time passing while we sleep. Or we'd never feel rested." Vox turned around to walk into the darkness.
The light seemed to follow him, so Vicksan got up and followed as well.

"I was searching for you." Vicksan tried keeping up.
"You mentioned the Modder. What do you know about her?" Vox asked.
"I don't know who she is. Someone said to say it. I guess their advice worked." Vicksan replied. "Why? Who is she?"
"..." Vox stopped for a moment. "She's the creator of this server. She was a moderator... Number 10."
"Mod 10? She must have been Airmax's superior." Vicksan spoke to himself.
"Airmax? Stay away from him." Vox replied to Vicksan's comments.
"What? Why? Do you know him?" Vicksan was shocked by Vox's response.
"No. But if he learned anything from that woman, you need to avoid him."
"He isn't a bad person..." Vicksan knew Airmax wasn't an enemy. "So... What makes the Modder so bad?"
"Who told you about the Modder?" Vox ignored his question.
"A boy... I don't know him. He's just a voice."
"A mystery than?" Vox continued walking. "What do you want, if not the Modder?"
"I came to ask if you'd join a battle?" Vicksan asked.
"I joined one once. I don't care to do it again." Vox replied.

Vicksan stepped in his way.
"Move." Vox responded.
"The battle is against Goblins, not people."
Vox didn't reply. He just waited.
"The Goblin Invasion was activated... There will be over three million goblins... The Mods told me to find you... They said you could help."

----
GRASSLAND
----

"What?" Vicksan looked around...
The grass didn't end. It went in all directions, hill and all. The horizon was it's limits, and beyond that, there were mountains... A river could be seen flowing across the grass in the farther part of what Vicksan could see...

It begin to rain. The clouds shadowed the grasslands.
"Where are we?" Vicksan asked.
"Twelve miles from Midnight." Vox replied. "You wish to reclaim it?"
"Yes... But how'd you know that? And how'd we get here? Only a few weapons can teleport, and you don't have any." Vicksan's hair begin to collapse under the weight of the rain. It was dark now.
"I don't need an item to move freely. Nor did I need one to craft the rain." Vox seemed to lack emotion more so than even Airmax.
"You mean to tell me you made it rain?" Vicksan looked oddly at him.
"Yes." Vox replied.
"How? Players can't just do that..." Vicksan was entirely intrigued.
"There are many things a player can't do... For so long, they couldn't even log onto this server." Vox was looking at the clouds.
"Really? What changed?"
"I don't know. Something unlocked the server, and people started logging in." Vox sat down. The grass he sat on dried immediately for him.
"How old is the server?" Vicksan sat too. The grass didn't dry for him.
"Nine years..."
"Wow... That's old." Vicksan stood up. He was wet already, but he didn't care to sit in water.
"I know. I've been here the whole time." Vox didn't seem to stare at anything now.
"What!? Seriously!? Why didn't you log out when you were given the chance?" Vicksan was completely shocked by what Vox had said.
"I wish I could." Vox closed his eyes. "I will not help you in your war."

"What!?" Vicksan was taken back. "How heartless do you have to be to let everyone die like that?"
"Very heartless. But that's fine by me." Vox got up and begin to walk away. The rain seemed to disappear around him as he walked... He stayed completely dry.
"Vox!" Vicksan stepped in his way. Water dripped from his hair and jawline. "I'm not leaving until you help."

Vox was going to speak, but he didn't... He had no idea how he was to respond.
"Now will you help us? Or do I need to make you?" Vicksan was entirely serious.
"How... What?" Vox stepped back. "You're going to MAKE..." Lightning struck around them and the wind picked up the rain and sprayed it across the valley in massive gusts of force... "... me help you?"
Vicksan tried ignoring the sudden lightening. It had gone from rain to storm. "If I have to."

Everything stopped. The rain died out and the wind was gone.
"I don't understand you..." Vox looked confused. "You players... You're so willing to die for each other."
"I don't care much for dying for everyone, but I will save them... That's why I'd prefer you not make me have to die trying." Vicksan put out his hand for Vox. "Will you help?"
Vox stared at his hand for a moment. He was curious to understand the others, and thought about what he might learn from helping them.

"Fine..." Vox shook his hand. "I'll help."

----
--------
MOUNTAIN PASS
--------
----

The sword seemed to pierce the fire like air. The smoke split around Mekaiel as his cut through it.
Minx looked shocked to see him there.

"Minx!" Mekaiel got close enough and swung his sword at her. She jumped back and pushed her staff further forward. The smoke pushed harder against Mekaiel's sword... He couldn't hold back the fire forever.
"You guys are so adorable." Minx grinned. Rocks begin to orbit around her, catching fire as they neared her. The wind seemed to pick up around the two. "I could just eat you."
"You won't lay a sick finger on Sasima." Mekaiel started pushing against the smoke again, shoving himself closer to her.
"But I used to hurt little Cassie all the time... Long before now..." Minx giggled and begin walking towards Mekaiel. Every step closer she got made it harder for him to hold back the smoke...
"You're sick." Mekaiel struggled to look at her... The wind hit against him as hard as the smoke did.
"I'm not sick... I'm the sickness." She was nearly in his face now. He could see the pure ecstasy in her eyes.

"Mekaiel!" Sasima yelled at him from behind the tree. "Go away before you get hurt!"
"You never cared about my safety before, this isn't the time to start now!" Mekaiel returned his attention to Minx.
"What are you going to do? You can barely move your arms..." Sasima took in all the excitement.
"No... Mekaiel... She's not like me... When she beats you, and she will, she'll kill you. But only after the torture starts to bore her... Please just go!" Sasima was scared.
"What's all this about?" Mekaiel was starting to get fatigued.
"What? Me trying to kill Cassie?" Minx replied.
"Yes... You know if you kill her, she might actually die... What could she have possibly done to you to make you do this?" Mekaiel was breathing hard.

Minx pondered it a bit... What Cassie had done to her... "She got me in trouble at school after I stole her food."
"What..." Mekaiel thought he had heard her wrong. "All this... You would kill her over that?"
Minx's smile grew uncomfortably large... "Yes."

Mekaiel couldn't believe what he had heard... Minx would kill someone over that..?

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 3:15:00 AM
Mekaiel needed to stop Minx's spell... He couldn't use his arms against the force of the smoke... But he could use his legs.
He kicked his leg forward into Minx's stomach. She fell back, and dropped her staff.

All of the smoldering flames around them begin to disappear, and the wind had died out. The sound of rocks falling to the ground echoed throughout the caverns.
Mekaiel jumped forward and thrust forth his blade.
Minx rolled and grabbed her staff to parry. The sword and staff hit against each other, and the staff reacted with a burst of light and energy.
Mekaiel was pushed back by the sudden burst. He hit against the ground and used the backwards momentum to roll back to his feet. He had his sword laid out in front of him defensively. "We don't have to fight... All you have to do is leave." Mekaiel tried to reason with her.
"You're not the type... The only reason you'd pick bargaining over fighting is if you were scared." Minx got up and patted the dirt from her robe and corset. She laughed at Mekaiel's proposal.

Mekaiel looked over his options in his head... He had no idea of how to win.
Minx clicked her finger... As she did it, her User Tag begin to display her level...

Minx: Mage. Level 190.

"No..." Mekaiel stepped back. "You have to be kidding me." His options went from very few to none.
"Mekaiel... Just leave." Sasima begged him to go.
"Sasima." Mekaiel looked back. "Shut... up."

"Boom!" Minx yelled as she spun around her staff. Fire spun around Mekaiel in coordination with Minx. It bit at and burnt his legs, collapsing him to his knees.
"Sasima. Stop being scared, and help me!" Mekaiel crawled out from under the wheel of fire.
"How about this..." Minx began. "You can leave free of charge, and I'll generously give you a two minute head start." Minx giggled.
"That's not gonna happened." Mekaiel got up.
"Terra... Please. Just go. I don't want to fight you." Sasima begged her.
"So? That just makes killing you easier." Minx winked at her.
"Terra?" Mekaiel recognized that name.
"Hm?" Minx looked at him.
"Terra... Mansen?" Mekaiel asked, "That girl from behind me in class?.."
Minx stepped back a bit to consider. "Mikal...?" She looked oddly at him... "Okay then... I'll kill AND kiss you." She laughed and jolted forward.

A sudden explosion flashed before her. She stepped back a bit, only a little concerned. "User Hexes? Silly Mikal. You're less than half my level."
She looked around... He had planted at least a hundred around her. "Haha... ha." She begin walking towards them.
"I may be less than half your level... But my sword isn't..." Mekaiel walked back towards Sasima.
Minx stopped immediately... The User Hexes were level 120. They'd only hurt on their own, but over a hundred? "Funny... I still have magic." She lifted her staff.

"And I still have my sword." Mekaiel pointed his sword at her and launched a User Hex.
"F..." Minx was suddenly submerged in a bright light.

The explosion took up the cliff edge. The sound echoed across all the forest and cliffs in sight.
"Mekaiel." Sasima ran up to him. "So... I have some good news."
"What good news?" Mekaiel tried ignoring her... Or at least, he acted like he tried.
"I found you!" She laughed.
"Good news is... a strong phrase. Perhaps bad news better fits that statement." Mekaiel begin to walk away.
"Booo... That hurt." The smoke faded around Minx, sitting on her knee. She got up and grinned.
"How the holy hell are you still standing!?" Mekaiel got his sword prepared.
"She has perks. Blast damage doesn't hurt her." Sasima stepped back. "Hey Mekaiel... You know what does hurt her?"
"What?" Mekaiel asked.
"Physics." She winked.

"Huh?" Minx looked up from patting the dirt off her cloths. "What do... Oh..."
The User Hexes had left a crack across the cliff edge, and Minx was on the side opposing Sasima and Mekaiel. A large crackling noise came from the crack as it split wide open, and the edge of the cliff fell back. Minx didn't seem to try and run... She fell back with it, smiling.

After a short moment, a loud explosion of stone and rock came from the abyss below. Dust and debris filled the gap between the mountains.
"Minx will be back." Mekaiel noted.
"Oh? What makes you say that?" Sasima stepped closer to him.
"She wants to play with us. If she didn't, she wouldn't have let the cliff edge take her." Mekaiel sighed...
"So... Now that you're back, we can go where ever." She smiled.
"No. You go back to the clan now." Mekaiel begin walking away.
"What? No... Where are you going?" Sasima tried stopping him.
"Somewhere else. I came here to save you, and now you're safe. Go away." Mekaiel ignored her... Maragon said to stay away from her... It'd be his key to victory... He'd stay away from Sasima and the clan, focus on himself... And win.
"..." Sasima was hurt by his demands... "I hate you." She was certain she didn't mean it.
"I hate you far more." Mekaiel begin turning around.
Sasima looked at him for a moment, and giggled. "No... I hate you more." She smiled.
Mekaiel looked at her as though he didn't know what to do. He wasn't sure how he wanted to react... Before he could think of what to say, he gave the first option that came to mind... "Go away." He stepped back and continued, regretting the option he picked.

Sasima's smile gave way to a hurt expression. She watched him walking away. "Mekaiel!" She yelled for him, but he kept walking. "Mekaiel!" She screamed... But he wouldn't stop.
"... But..." She watched he fade into the distance. "I don't want to..."

----

Mekaiel kept walking until he came to the top of the mountain. He looked out at a large grassy valley with a river running through it. It was raining... Oddly, he didn't recall there being clouds in that direction a minute ago. Either way, his attention was elsewhere. He took a deep breath... His feelings distracted him. He shook his head, and kept moving.

----
--------
VALLEY
--------
----

The rain had ended nearly half an hour ago. Vicksan and Vox had been walking for nearly the whole time.
"So... The Modder. Anything you know about her that I should know?" Vicksan asked.
"No..." Vox lied. He knew Vicksan knew he was lying. "Okay. Well first. She was a terrorist."
"In like... you know... a serious way? Or are you just calling her that because she was mean or something?" Vicksan asked.
"No. She was an actual terrorist. Next... She designed the AI in the game. Especially the bots. She designed them all from scratch. They used her research to design self-learning AI and AI with feelings." Vox explained.
"Really? But... Bots don't have feelings. And the self-learning AIs aren't that great."
"Her bots did. And they had excellent self-learning AIs... The designers don't understand half of her programming... How do you do that?" Vox began to ponder to himself. "How do you create something that, nine years later, can't be understood? If not for her research, they still wouldn't have those kind of bots. How do you create something so many decades ahead on your own?" He stopped to think it over.
"Aliens?"Vicksan laughed. Vox didn't pay him any attention.

"Hey Vox... This is a test server. So... What was she testing?" Vicksan asked him.
"I don't know. You should ask her that when you see her." Vox continued walking.
"Wait... What? The Modder's in the game?" Vicksan started walking with him.
"Yes... Maybe you'll get lucky and find her. Maybe..."

// NOTICE:

"Did you hear that?" Vicksan stopped and looked around.
"Hear what?" Vox looked at him...

// GOBLIN INVASION --> ACTIVATED.

----
--------
MIDNIGHT
--------
----

"Emberly." Warem and YYW walked into the throne room. Rev and Adam were already there.
"I know..." Emberly was standing by the throne, concerned. "I heard it, too..."

// INVASION COUNTDOWN --> 7 days.
// INVASION COUNT --> 3,7004,400 Goblins.
// DIFFICULTY LEVEL --> 100 / Impossible

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 3:19:21 AM
Last Episode: The Rescue ==> http://www.debate.org...

Next Episode: The Hunt of the Hollow ==> TBA

----
For the Audience:
----

1 - Who do you think is better for Warem? Bookworm or Emberly?

2 - What do you think the Modder was testing?

3 - Which main antagonist are you most interested in? Minx or the Goblins?

What would you like to see in the next 5 episodes?

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
TheMafiaNoob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 7:29:05 AM
At 4/11/2015 3:19:21 AM, donald.keller wrote:

Me
Join my debates:

I am not 2001bhu! Accuse me of such lies and I block you!
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 9:30:42 AM

----
For the Audience:
----

Just for the opportunity to piss Annie off...

Emberly! :D

Time traveling or some trippy shiz like that m8

I can imagine the players just barely defeating the Goblins and then Minx comes to wipe out their a$$es.

More of me pls :3

And the starting of the goblin invasion. They'll probably only set up camps and such, but it'd be hilarious for 95% of the players to go noob-mode again or piss their pants. XD
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 9:32:20 AM

----
For the Audience:
----

Emberly.

Now this question makes sense. You've been asking it so many times and I was always confused cause I didn't see the significance or importance.

I think the Modder is testing for Vox. I think Vox is the artificial intelligence.

Goblins? M8, we haven't even seen them yet lol. Minx of course. I really really like her.

Minx.
Minx.
Minx.
Bada** Minx.

And maybe the other characters. Maybe. :P

I liked this episode a lot. It got right into the jist of things and I didn't feel like I was hanging. This whole time, I was not satisfied with the character of the Godmother. I was always like "Who the heck is she?" and how the heck Vicksan knew her or why he trusts her and it was all just too weird. Now it seems it's become clear she was just a hallucination. I wonder who, in fact, she is.

I really like Vox. Emotionless but wanting to understand people. You create some of the best, most interesting characters amongst us writers. I could learn a thing or two from this.

Also, really like how you played with the audience and made us believe Book didn't have a chance with Warem. That part where he was displeased with her absence was golden. I also thought the relationship between Mikaiel and Sasima was cute. Sasima wanting Mikael but getting rejected XD that was hilarious. It was fun to read. I hope they end up together. I don't normally ship characters cause that's a Rev thing, but I would totally ship these two.

Lastly, that end bit was super epic. Over 3 million goblins?? Are you kidding me? I was planning for one million dragons to attack my characters but I may have to increase the danger level a little here.

I also like that 'beep' sound or notice alarm that made Vicksan go "did you hear that?". I thought that was pretty ominous.

One thing i thought you could improve was the dialogue. I think there were some parts that didn't make sense or characters were mixed up. That's the only thing.

Overall I like the whole chapter, looking forward to more. I hope you can read and review my next chapter, I'd appreciate the feedback. Until then, can't wait for the Goblin Invasion!

Oh and more of Minx.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 9:34:58 AM
At 4/11/2015 3:15:00 AM, donald.keller wrote:
// INVASION COUNTDOWN --> 7 days.
// INVASION COUNT --> 3,7004,400 Goblins.
// DIFFICULTY LEVEL --> 100 / Impossible

FITE ME M8S I'MA EXP FARM THE $HIT OUT OF THOSE BTCHES (and dem noobs who kill steal)

Oh, and it says 37 million, not 3.7 million. LOL
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 9:35:23 AM
At 4/11/2015 7:29:05 AM, TheMafiaNoob wrote:

Me

GTFO BHU NO ONE LIKES YOU
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 8:26:01 PM

----
For the Audience:
----

Bookworm is more action-y, so her.

Given the new that Vox is self-learning AI, I assumed it was him.

Prob the goblins, but we don't know enough about them to make that call.

Please don't put Rev in any of them.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 10:34:00 PM
At 4/11/2015 8:26:01 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Pls let me rape Seventh
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 11:57:15 PM
At 4/11/2015 9:30:42 AM, RevNge wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Just for the opportunity to piss Annie off...

Emberly! :D

Yarrr!

Time traveling or some trippy shiz like that m8

That's some trippy shlt.

I can imagine the players just barely defeating the Goblins and then Minx comes to wipe out their a$$es.

More of me pls :3

<_<

And the starting of the goblin invasion. They'll probably only set up camps and such, but it'd be hilarious for 95% of the players to go noob-mode again or piss their pants. XD

XD

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 4:28:37 PM

----
For the Audience:
----

I never said Vox was a self-learning AI lol. That was just Adam's theory.

Mmmmm Goblin Apocalypse...

Okay. I won't lol

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 4:34:09 PM
At 4/11/2015 9:32:20 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Emberly.

Interesting. Why's that?

Now this question makes sense. You've been asking it so many times and I was always confused cause I didn't see the significance or importance.

Remember... Server 112B means the 112nt Beta.

I think the Modder is testing for Vox. I think Vox is the artificial intelligence.

That's an interesting theory. Assume that's the right answer for a minute... How do you think she would design an AI so advanced, that 9 years later they still cant replicate it using even it's own source code?

Goblins? M8, we haven't even seen them yet lol. Minx of course. I really really like her.

Minx.
Minx.
Minx.
Bada** Minx.

I notice you really like Minx lol. Gooooood. She's one of my favorite characters. I'm glad people like her as much as or more than Sasima.

On that note... I wanted to ask your opinion of Minx wanting to kill Sasima over basically just telling on her?

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 5:06:47 PM
At 4/12/2015 4:28:37 PM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Oh, I didn't even read Adam's theory. It was just really heavily implied from stuff like the following passages:

"I don't understand you..." Vox looked confused. "You players... You're so willing to die for each other."
"I don't care much for dying for everyone, but I will save them... That's why I'd prefer you not make me have to die trying." Vicksan put out his hand for Vox. "Will you help?"
Vox stared at his hand for a moment. He was curious to understand the others, and thought about what he might learn from helping them.

and

"There are many things a player can't do... For so long, they couldn't even log onto this server." Vox was looking at the clouds.
"Really? What changed?"
"I don't know. Something unlocked the server, and people started logging in." Vox sat down. The grass he sat on dried immediately for him.
"Nine years..."
"Wow... That's old." Vicksan stood up. He was wet already, but he didn't care to sit in water.
"I know. I've been here the whole time." Vox didn't seem to stare at anything now.
"What!? Seriously!? Why didn't you log out when you were given the chance?" Vicksan was completely shocked by what Vox had said.

Okay. I won't lol

Hooray!
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 5:39:24 PM
At 4/12/2015 5:06:47 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Oh, I didn't even read Adam's theory. It was just really heavily implied from stuff like the following passages:

and

"Really? What changed?"
"Nine years..."

Hm.... I see your point. lol

Okay. I won't lol

Hooray!

lol

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 6:56:25 PM

Okay. I won't lol

*makes a note on Donald dying in Warped before the second arc ends*

Speaking of which, I seriously need to update the next episode.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 7:02:35 PM
At 4/12/2015 4:34:09 PM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Emberly.

Interesting. Why's that?
She has more character development.

That's an interesting theory. Assume that's the right answer for a minute... How do you think she would design an AI so advanced, that 9 years later they still cant replicate it using even it's own source code?

No idea. Perhaps cause Vox is part human and AI.

Minx.
Minx.
Minx.
Bada** Minx.

I notice you really like Minx lol. Gooooood. She's one of my favorite characters. I'm glad people like her as much as or more than Sasima.

On that note... I wanted to ask your opinion of Minx wanting to kill Sasima over basically just telling on her?

It's f*cked up and interesting.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 7:24:06 PM
At 4/12/2015 7:02:35 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 4/12/2015 4:34:09 PM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Emberly.

Interesting. Why's that?
She has more character development.

Hmmmm... I see your point lol.

No idea. Perhaps cause Vox is part human and AI.

More interesting theories.

Minx.
Minx.
Minx.
Bada** Minx.

It's f*cked up and interesting.

Great... I was concerned about people thinking it was too much of a let-down.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 7:25:57 PM
At 4/12/2015 7:24:06 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Pls don't leave me out in the next five episodes ;____;
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 7:26:47 PM
At 4/12/2015 7:25:57 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/12/2015 7:24:06 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Pls don't leave me out in the next five episodes ;____;

Lol I won't.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --