Total Posts:30|Showing Posts:1-30
Jump to topic:

COLORBLlNDNESS TEST

bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 9:44:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
What number is in this picture?

http://i.kinja-img.com...
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 9:53:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/11/2015 9:50:13 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/11/2015 9:44:42 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
What number is in this picture?

http://i.kinja-img.com...

21

You betrayed my trust
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
airmax1227
Posts: 13,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 9:54:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/11/2015 9:53:50 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 4/11/2015 9:50:13 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/11/2015 9:44:42 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
What number is in this picture?

http://i.kinja-img.com...

21

You betrayed my trust

Was I not supposed to answer?
Debate.org Moderator
ClashnBoom
Posts: 886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 9:55:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Uh 7
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 9:56:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/11/2015 9:54:28 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/11/2015 9:53:50 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 4/11/2015 9:50:13 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/11/2015 9:44:42 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
What number is in this picture?

http://i.kinja-img.com...

21

You betrayed my trust

Was I not supposed to answer?

You know what you did
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
airmax1227
Posts: 13,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 10:00:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/11/2015 9:56:41 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 4/11/2015 9:54:28 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/11/2015 9:53:50 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 4/11/2015 9:50:13 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/11/2015 9:44:42 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
What number is in this picture?

http://i.kinja-img.com...

21

You betrayed my trust

Was I not supposed to answer?

You know what you did

I'm honestly not sure what I did aside from answer the question (which is what I assumed I was supposed to do. If I wasn't, I apologize). Was I correct?
Debate.org Moderator
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 10:05:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/11/2015 10:00:19 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/11/2015 9:56:41 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 4/11/2015 9:54:28 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/11/2015 9:53:50 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 4/11/2015 9:50:13 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/11/2015 9:44:42 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
What number is in this picture?

http://i.kinja-img.com...

21

You betrayed my trust

Was I not supposed to answer?

You know what you did

I'm honestly not sure what I did aside from answer the question (which is what I assumed I was supposed to do. If I wasn't, I apologize). Was I correct?

I'm sorry, I nearly had a mental breakdown. I thought I was being gaslighted by Dylancatlow and that you had helped him.

http://puu.sh...

Now I know the truth.

I intentionally chose an image that WASN'T a colorblindness test to see his reaction. He replied by saying that there was a "21" in it. Since I intentionally picked a numberless image, I thought for sure that he was trying to gaslight me. As such, I decided to post this on DDO.

Since you replied with "21", I assumed that he had recruited you to conspire against me.

I'm pretty sure that this experience has told me that I'm a paranoid schizophrenic...
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
dylancatlow
Posts: 13,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 10:08:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Someone forgot to take his meds this morning
"In case anyone hasn't noticed it, the West is in extremis. The undertaker is checking his watch at the foot of its bed, and there's a sinister kettle of croaking, money-feathered vultures on the roof."
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 10:14:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I've explained it all here

http://puu.sh...
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 10:20:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/11/2015 9:44:42 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
What number is in this picture?

http://i.kinja-img.com...

I see 21, but I can see how others might see 24 or 27.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 10:25:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
My old cog sci teacher put a bunch of those on a slide and everyone was calling out the numbers. Then one guy, very upset, yelled that there weren't any numbers and he didn't understand what we were doing. He found out he was color blind in that moment. That must suck lol
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2015 10:40:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/11/2015 10:25:19 PM, Maikuru wrote:
My old cog sci teacher put a bunch of those on a slide and everyone was calling out the numbers. Then one guy, very upset, yelled that there weren't any numbers and he didn't understand what we were doing. He found out he was color blind in that moment. That must suck lol

That was my original intention - to make it seem as if he was colorblind. That backfired when it nearly drove me to insanity, lol.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 4:35:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
0 nac
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 11:38:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/11/2015 9:44:42 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
What number is in this picture?

http://i.kinja-img.com...

21
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
leojm
Posts: 1,825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 8:49:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm colorblind, which is rare for females. I cant see dark colors very well or light colors for that fact and i cant see what number is in that picture to me it seems like just a bunch of green dots.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 9:15:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/11/2015 9:44:42 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
What number is in this picture?

http://i.kinja-img.com...

WTF

Did the picture just change?

The dots used to be gray... right???

Well... I can see the number now...
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 9:16:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/11/2015 9:44:42 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
What number is in this picture?

http://i.kinja-img.com...

21
"...feminazis, my favorite number..." ~PeterSmith

"Add that to the Bible, I guess." ~Max

"Isn't everything on this site my arbitrary whim?" ~Max

"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
sadolite
Posts: 9,359
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 10:28:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Man that took me a few seconds to be sure. But from the posts before mine I am going to assume 21 is the correct answer. I was vacillating between 21 and 27
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 1:54:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
My brother is partially colorblind
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 9:09:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/11/2015 10:40:55 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 4/11/2015 10:25:19 PM, Maikuru wrote:
My old cog sci teacher put a bunch of those on a slide and everyone was calling out the numbers. Then one guy, very upset, yelled that there weren't any numbers and he didn't understand what we were doing. He found out he was color blind in that moment. That must suck lol

That was my original intention - to make it seem as if he was colorblind. That backfired when it nearly drove me to insanity, lol.

*Spit take*
I'm so fancy, you already know.