Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

GoT Mafia - Day Phase 4

oceanix
Posts: 747
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2010 2:09:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
The Graveyard

Mongoose - The Illusionist

Wjmelements - The Banisher

Puck - The Mason Recruiter

Belle - The Vanilla mafia.

Mongeese
You are Rochelle, the Cop. Given your ability to tell true allegiance through touch, each night you can investigate one person to tell their allegiance. You win with the town.

ACTIVE PLAYERS

01. Lwerd
02. Viiiiiiiii
03. badger
04. Alex
05. LeafRod
06. SportsGuru
07. sac8
08. Tvellalot
09. Korashk

There are nine active players. 5 votes are required for a lynch.

The day phase will end July 28th at 9:30 AM MDT.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2010 4:48:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/29/2010 2:24:00 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
I'd like to read character claims either from L, Vi, or LeafRod. Any takers?

Yep, time for mass claims.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2010 5:09:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I protected sac8 last night by the way, I hope he doesn't turn out to be mafia...
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2010 12:15:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
We have less than an hour left.

I know that Vi has been online since the mod has instigated this day phase, but I haven't seen L nor LeafRod.

It's a bummer to have no lynches for two day phases in a row, but let's hope that we have more activity next day phase.
oceanix
Posts: 747
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2010 12:20:27 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/30/2010 12:15:44 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
We have less than an hour left.

I know that Vi has been online since the mod has instigated this day phase, but I haven't seen L nor LeafRod.

It's a bummer to have no lynches for two day phases in a row, but let's hope that we have more activity next day phase.

You have an hour and forty minutes.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2010 12:42:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/30/2010 12:20:27 PM, oceanix wrote:
At 7/30/2010 12:15:44 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
We have less than an hour left.

I know that Vi has been online since the mod has instigated this day phase, but I haven't seen L nor LeafRod.

It's a bummer to have no lynches for two day phases in a row, but let's hope that we have more activity next day phase.

You have an hour and forty minutes.

I thought MDT was an hour earlier than EST?
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2010 1:05:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/30/2010 12:56:28 PM, badger wrote:
how come you didn't protect our cop last night octo-sac?

I assumed that TV would protect mongeese, so I protected TV.

However, TV just said that he protected me, so the plan got screwed up.

I was under the impression that mongeese would investigate me or L, and that TV would protect mongeese. Thus, instead of wasting two protective roles on mongeese, I went ahead and protected TV, in the case that the mafia would go for the doctor who couldn't protect himself.

Looks like we lost the one person who could confirm us. We need to establish who's doing what before we act. We have messed up on two night phases. (Mongeese, korashk, and alex on the earlier night phase, and I guess TV and me on this one.)
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2010 1:09:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/30/2010 1:05:03 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 7/30/2010 12:56:28 PM, badger wrote:
how come you didn't protect our cop last night octo-sac?

I assumed that TV would protect mongeese, so I protected TV.

However, TV just said that he protected me, so the plan got screwed up.

I was under the impression that mongeese would investigate me or L, and that TV would protect mongeese. Thus, instead of wasting two protective roles on mongeese, I went ahead and protected TV, in the case that the mafia would go for the doctor who couldn't protect himself.

Looks like we lost the one person who could confirm us. We need to establish who's doing what before we act. We have messed up on two night phases. (Mongeese, korashk, and alex on the earlier night phase, and I guess TV and me on this one.)

can't fault you for that.
signature
oceanix
Posts: 747
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2010 3:00:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/30/2010 2:02:23 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
This day phase has ended in a No Lynch.

Night actions in by 4 PM Saturday, July 30th (24 hours).
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2010 3:06:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/30/2010 2:57:18 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Wow Sac8...

Vote sac8.

What did I do?

You accuse me without any reasoning. I'm also understanding some viewpoints for L and Korashk being mafia.