DDO: Game Over -- Season 2, Episode 6

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 1:36:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Level XXI: The Hunt of the Hollow

"BREAKING NEWS: Morianna Belle, known also as the Angel of Death, convicted of murdering more than 130 innocents, has escaped federal prison."

// TWO DAYS LATER
// Goblin Invasion --> 5 Days away.

----
UNKNOWN
----

"So... The jury was in near perfect agreement then? Wow..." The officer spoke.
Anthony sat in a cell of concrete and iron. The window faced a tree, so light barely made it in... That was okay with Anthony... He didn't care about light right now.

He sat on a soft bed staring at the patterns on the concrete wall. "Yea..."
"Manslaughter. Quite the accusation for a 14 year old boy."The officer sat back in his desk near the hallway. Anthony's cell was across the hall from the desk, surrounded by at least six other cells.
Anthony didn't reply.
The officer took note of how Anthony felt . "Well don't worry, kid. You know fourteen year olds can't go to prison. You'll be sent to a special school, with a dorm, and a lot of new people to meet."
"Ya... I guess that'll be fun." Anthony hoped.
"Hmm..." The officer thought about it for a moment. "Oh you know what? Let's see who's visiting you today." The officer begin shifting through papers on his desk. "I bet your mother is visiting."
Anthony looked up, hopeful.

The officer moved from page to to page. "Ah. Here we go." He looked at the Visitors Page. After a short moment, he put down the page, and looked down, regretful of his prior enthusiasm.
Anthony sat back and returned his attention to the wall, pretending he didn't care.

----
FOREST
----

"Vicksan." Vox_Veritas nudged at him until he started waking up.
"Wha... What?" Vicksan yawned and tried to return to sleeping.
"What did you dream about?" Vox asked.
"..." Vicksan thought it over, and decided to ignore him.
"Either way. Wake up, Vicksan." Vox stood up.
"Why?" Vicksan noticed it was still dark out.
"Training." Vox replied.
They had been training endless for over two days. First, Vicksan had to hunt down Goblin camps, but they became harder to find. Vox placed a spell on Vicksan's level, so he couldn't see it... Something about him needing to always assume it's too low.
After the Goblins, they attacked Hollows, and Vicksan had killed a Hell Hound... Only one before Vox had to save him. But none-the-less he had killed it. Training was almost going well, but Vicksan had trouble dealing groups of enemies. He wasn't a fighter, Vox could tell...

"But we just did training... Literally two hours ago." Vicksan yawned again.
"Yes. But excuses like that won't stop the Goblin Invasion you instigated." Vox reminded him.
"Ugh." Vicksan sat up. "What are we hunting?"
"Hollows." Vox informed him.
"Again?" Vicksan's eyes were closed.
Vicksan assumed his level was at least forty... Maybe fifty. But Vox was right. He'd need to be far beyond a reasonable level to kill the Goblin Army. There would be at least one in a half million goblins there. But Vox wasn't going easy on him at all.

"Yes... But this time's different." Vox said.
"How so?" Vicksan yawned a third time.
"Because this time we are hunting the Hollowed One." Vox explained.
"Oh hell no. Put me back to sleep.." Vicksan panicked.
"But... He's already coming." Vox was confused.
"Yes... Well I'd rather die in my sleep!" Vicksan replied, looking around in terror.

Every enemy had a King variant. The Goblin's had the King Goblin, the Dragon's had the Dragon Liege, and the Hollows had the Hollowed One.

"I'll help you win." Vox looked around, hearing noise.
"Look, Vox... I know you're training me and stuff... But I can only do so much. I've been training for nearly two days straight... I'm not interested in fighting a creature that could murder me in seconds." Vox had been training Vicksan in order to level him up fast for the Goblin Invasion.
"You have to grow in level. I said I'll help you win." Vox_Veritas looked around. He noted the absence of sound. Normally the cracking of twigs or rustling of leaves meant an enemy was nearby... But the lack of such sounds indicated only one thing.

"How did you even summon the Hollowed One? Don't you have to do some complex thing to activate him?" Vicksan stood up and got his sword ready. He looked over at Vox, only to see that he wasn't there anymore. "Oh that's great..."

From the trees only mere feet away, the sound of breathing could be heard... The sound was crooked and crackled. Vicksan looked at the trees and the shadows of the forest around him in search of Vox, but he wasn't there.
He looked back at what should have just been a few trees... Instead, a tall white figure stood inches from him, crouched over with it's face directly in front off his.
The figure, at full height, was at least seven feet tall. It's head was grey, with no eyes or mouth... Only a shadow were they should be. Vicksan saw the shadows grow darker as the creature breathed, and lighter as it exhaled. It had three fingers on each hand and three toes on each foot. It's clothes were black cloth layered and stacked like plated armor, and it had a bright white halo orbiting it's back.

"Atidrep roc rutecifitcnas," The Hollowed One stood at full height and lifted it's hand towards Vicksan. Vicksan quickly stepped back out of reach. The Hollowed One's hand was barely an inch away from him. The creature slowly closed it's hand, and the air around Vicksan grew stale... It became hard to breath, and Vicksan could feel his health drain.

Suddenly, the Hollowed One stopped. It was lifted back, it's legs floating nearly a foot off the ground. It's arms begin to stretch far to the side.
"You have a powerful weapon... One you can use at it's fullest strength. Why do you not attack?" Vox appeared. He held the creature in place.
Vicksan took in a deep breath, and could smell the air... It was rotten. A decaying smell bled from the creature.
"A demon just tried killing me. What was I supposed to do?" Vicksan tried withstanding the smell.
"Not let it. Your weapon is level 250. And it has no Level penalty..." Vox saw Vicksan holding the staff, "If you would hold it right."
"Oh. You mean not hold it." Vicksan corrected him.
"Vicksan. You have to use the staff. And stop getting scared at the sight of battle." Vox continued to hold the Hollowed One in place.
"I'd prefer to not battle. I'm a builder." Vicksan observed the massive creature.
"Okay. If you aren't going to fight this thing, I have no reason to hold on to him anymore..." Vox was about to let go.
"No wait.. I'll fight him." Vicksan let go of the staff...

The staff floated in place, and spun to face the Hollowed One. The massive spawn was level 200... Fifty under the level of Vicksan's staff.
"Let's see what spells I know..." Vicksan thought about it a moment, and attacked...

----
--------
MIDNIGHT
--------
----

"YYW." Emberly sat in her room. It was the same room she had when the place was built... White, with a large bed with blue sheets, and a desk with a backdrop mirror attached. Emberly sat at that desk.
"What is it?" YYW, along with Warem and Sokol, were at her door.
"Can you spy on a city for me?" Emberly looked into the mirror, and questioned herself... She was trying to lead a city, but she was scared she was giving the wrong orders.
"I will if that's what you need. Will Rev come?" YYW replied.
"No. He's... acting weird." Emberly explained.

"Gotta do stuff..." Rev walked quickly by, talking to himself, "stuff, things... doing stuff. Places to go..."
Everyone's heads turned to watch.
"Rev? You okay?" Warem asked.
"Me? What? Yes. Doing things, bye." Rev disappeared down some stairs at the end of the hall.
"Oh." Warem shook his head and returned his attention to Emberly.
"No... Rev won't be joining anyone today..." Emberly returned her focus to the mirror.
"What about me?" Sokol sat back against the door, arm crossed.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 1:39:21 AM
Emberly and Warem looked at him.
"I trained your five for you, plus at least a hundred more... then went to battle for you. Are those soldiers really battle ready? Probably not, but that's your problem." Sokol explained.
"Yes... Thank you Sokol... I have your money for you... I don't believe we can pay for more." Emberly replied.
"Then I'll be off. Pay when you want." Sokol begin for the stairs.
"So that's that? Get paid and leave?" Warem stopped him.
"I'm a merc... Not a hero, mate." Sokol turned to him.
"Warem..." Emberly interrupted. "He was paid to train five people... He trained them, and took two hundred to war for you."
Sokol looked between Emberly and Warem.
"..." Warem looked back at Sokol. "Thank you."
Sokol took note of their reactions, and left.

Emberly sighed.
"I can train the men." Warem returned to her. "I know I can't train him quite like Sokol could... At all. But I can at least do good enough."
"That's fine... I wanted to ask you about what you've discovered." Emberly looked back at him.
"Nothing. Adam is still looking around. I'm not very good at researching things by myself." Warem explained. "He said an informant had contacted him. They're meeting up at midnight, near Bsh's old house. The same informant that contacted you about that city you want spied on."
"That's good... I'm sure he'll find something useful out... It might help us finally log off." Emberly spoke.

"What's the first thing you'll do when you log off?" Warem asked. Emberly didn't expect the question.
"Oh..." She thought about all the things she wanted to do... She could think of a few... "I'll probably study and go back to school."
Warem wasn't sure why, but he didn't feel okay with Ember's answer.

"Ember." YYW interrupted. "What city am I spying on?"
"It's a city we were informed about." Emberly got up and walked over to them. "He said it was called... Uh..." She had to remember how to pronounce it... "Kroengard."

----
TOWN SQUARE
----

Sokol wondered across the Town Square while heading home. The fire was high and well fed as always. Not as many people sat around it as there once was. The shops were alive though. People crowded around the stores trading and buying. There were inns scattered all around him. Each was made by Vicksan... He'd have to walk nearly a mile to find newer buildings that Vicksan wasn't the builder of.
"Hmm." Sokol decided to avoid the crowd.

He begin for the back alley.
The street was quiet. It was approaching midnight, and everyone was near a shop, or at home. He made his way over the cobble stone road that ran through the darkness of the alley.
Sokol was considering his pay... At least two thousand gold. It'd be nice. At least, until Emberly started taxing everyone. He'd overheard her talking about it to Warem. They'd need to pay for soldiers and training. Of course, that might also mean he'd get more pay if they decide they can afford his training.
He noticed a shadow in the darkness moving towards him. He focused harder on it, and realized it was Bookworm.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I hope I didn't scare you..." Bookworm stepped back when she noticed him.
"If you had scared me, you would have died before I had a chance to realize who you were." Sokol explained, and moved on.
"You saved Warem, right?" Bookworm kept talking.
"I was paid to." Sokol ignored her.
"Thanks." She smiled... "Thank you so much..."
Sokol watched her as she spoke. "You feel strongly for him?"
"Oh. Me?... No..." Bookworm wasn't sure how he knew.
"I was there when you almost died saving him. I'm not as blind as he is. I can tell how you feel about him." Sokol turned and started walking away.

"..." Bookworm thought about it. "Do..."
Sokol stopped and looked back at her.
"Do... You think he likes me too?" Bookworm asked.
"You want my opinion?" Sokol asked.
"... Yes?" Bookworm waited.
"You're falling in love with a game character." Sokol tried turning back around, but he stopped to see if she would reply.
"I know..." Bookworm sighed. "But I can't help it. I just wished I knew how to make him look at me the way he looks at Ember."
Sokol shook his head, and turned away. He continued walking off.

Only a few steps, and he looked back. He saw Bookworm walking away, her head down.
"..." Sokol thought it over. "Freaking kids." He sighed, "Stop."
"Uh?" Bookworm turned around.
"I'll help you out. But only because you saved Warem, and technically me as well." He walked up to her.
"Really?!" She smiled with excitement.
"Yea yea. Sure. Just don't expect me to do a lot." Sokol informed her.
"Thank you!" She hugged him. He tried getting out, but she already had her arms around him.
"Ugh." Sokol shook his head. "I'll regret this."

"My names Esocial... So what's your name?" Bookworm asked him. "See... Since I told you mine, you have to tell me yours."
"That's not how that works..." Sokol sighed.
"Well what can I call you? I don't like 'Sokol'." She replied.
Sokol looked oddly at her. "Whatever... If you don't like that name, just call me by my first username... Blade of Truth..."

----
--------
FOREST
--------
----

The Hollowed One faded into a cloud of experience points. Mostly golden experience.
"Okay.. We're done. Can I go back to bed?" Vicksan asked.
"No." Vox looked around. "You don't play often, do you?"
"What? I play every day. Why?" Vicksan yawned.
"Because if you played a lot, you'd know that killing the Hollowed One isn't the challenge." Vox explained.
"What?" Vicksan asked.
"The Hollowed One summons Hollows when in danger. He summons one after losing ten percent of his health. At thirty percent, he'll summon five. Then ten at fifty. And so on." Vox informed him.
"What?" Vicksan asked again. He looked equally scared and angry.
"You killed the Hollowed One in under ten seconds, so every one of them should spawn soon. You can fight this on you're own." Vox replied before disappearing.
"What?"

Suddenly. Nearly a hundred Hollows begin spawning around him. They appeared around the trees, behind them, and in front of them.
"This isn't fair at all!" Vicksan turned and ran.
'Fight them.' Vox pm'd him.
'Easy for you when you can make it rain on them or whatever it is you do.' Vicksan pm'ed back.
The hollows kept appearing around him. When one got too far away, it simply teleported.

Vicksan reached the bottom of a cliff. He looked up the cliff, and saw hollows spawning on ledges above him. "Great..." He had nowhere to go.
"Tainevda roc ut." One of the hollows spoke. They surrounded him entirely. He could barely see the trees behind them.

'Use the staff.' Vox pm'ed.
Vicksan let go of the staff, but it only fell.
'You must focus on the staff. You're getting scared.' Vox kept trying to help.
'I can't fight them all... I still only have one staff...' Vicksan reminded him.
'And? Use your spells. You have several that can kill multiple at once.' Vox replied.

Vicksan tried opening his spell inventory... The staff came with nearly twenty spells he could use.
He kept the inventory up for no more than a second before closing it. He was too scared to keep the inventory up too long. He couldn't see the Hollows when it was up.
'Vicksan!' Vox yelled at him.
He tried again, but couldn't open the inventory for long before closing it again.
The hollows were getting closer. They begin reaching out for him. He felt the air stagnate again, and could feel his health draining in nearly a hundred directions. He couldn't breath...

He fell to his knees and choked. As his life drained, the world grew darker, until there only darkness...

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 1:40:47 AM
----
UNKNOWN
----

The bell had rang nearly five hours ago... Anthony decided not to head home. He had been waiting in a locker for the building to be completely cleared.

He left the locker and begin for the lab for his prank...
The lab was just like the other rooms... White brick walls and small windows, with tables everywhere in the center... Only these tables had burners on them.

Anthony got out a bag of liquid black powder. Normally for fireworks, but in this case, something far funnier.
He poured the black powder onto the burners... Just enough to make tiny explosions big enough to scare everyone when the teacher turned on the burners... Only one valve could turn them on. He was in first hour Lab, so he'd be there for the experiment the class was doing with the burners and chips and calories... Or whatever it was they were doing.

While he was pouring, the door begin to open. He stopped and ducked under the table. the bag fell over, and begin pouring out the liquid black powder across the floor. Anthony grabbed the bag, but it had poured all over...
He looked over, and saw the teacher, Mrs. Allison enter... She was a young teacher with bright pink hair.
"Oh... The lights are on..." She looked around.
"Oh no..." Anthony realized what she was doing... She was testing the burners for tomorrow's experiment...
She walked up to the valve and begin turning it...

"Mrs. Allision! Don't!" Anthony got up and yelled, but it was too late.

The fire combusted in each burner, making a loud sound with small explosions and puffs of smoke everywhere...
All except the burner beside him... It caught fire, and the flame followed the trail of fluid. It exploded right in front of Anthony, and the fired poured unto the floor...

----
--------
MIDNIGHT
--------
----

Adam was wondering the back streets of the city. The moon gave light to the path in front of him.
"Here we are..." He looked around. He was near Bsh's old house, as agreed on.

A while past by. Adam looked around, but no one was nearby. "Well..."
"Sorry to keep you waiting." A voice came from the shadow of the door.
"Finally." Adam stepped back from the door, only slightly spooked by the player's sudden appearance.
"Adam, I assume." The player stood there.
"Yes. And you're the informant? The one who told us about Kroengard?" Adam asked.
"Yes... And I have all the information on the Modder that you'll need, as well." The player replied.
"Good... What shall I call you? The word 'informant' doesn't make for a good nickname for long." Adam asked.
"Please..." The player spoke...

He stepped out from the shadow of the door... His white hair blew freely as the wind gust around him. "Call me by my Username. Whiteflame."

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 1:44:23 AM
Last Episode: Voice of Truth // Part I ==> http://www.debate.org...

Next Episode: The Fox and the Hound ==> TBA

----
For the Audience:
----

1 - What do you think of Whiteflame providing Midnight information?

2 - Has anyone noted that Mekaiel and Vicksan hate each other in game, but are best friend in real life without knowing it? (refer to Episode 1.)

What would you like to see in the next 5 episodes?

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 10:45:05 AM
At 4/15/2015 1:36:27 AM, donald.keller wrote:
Why don't I get to farm anything like Vixen :(

And why did I lose mah marbles
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 11:40:19 AM
At 4/15/2015 10:45:05 AM, RevNge wrote:

Because your in a city. And vecause you are a high level.

Because your planning stuff

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 11:41:15 AM
At 4/15/2015 11:40:19 AM, donald.keller wrote:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com...

Me? Planning something? LOL
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 11:43:03 AM

AND 57 IS NOT FVCKING HIGH ENOUGH FOR ME M8

Pls tell meh I'm high on xp or something
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 11:44:34 AM
At 4/15/2015 11:41:15 AM, RevNge wrote:

Lol fine. You aren't planning a thing than lol.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 11:46:58 AM
At 4/15/2015 11:44:34 AM, donald.keller wrote:

That's not what I meant D:>

And refer to my gif again pl0x
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 12:32:11 PM
At 4/15/2015 11:46:58 AM, RevNge wrote:

Lolcdon't worry. In a few chapters, we'll see whats going on. Remember, you just got a massive role in a 4-chapter story arc lol

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 1:12:08 PM
At 4/15/2015 12:32:11 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Lolcdon't worry. In a few chapters, we'll see whats going on. Remember, you just got a massive role in a 4-chapter story arc lol

At least let me rape 7th pls
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 2:05:23 PM
At 4/15/2015 1:12:08 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/15/2015 12:32:11 PM, donald.keller wrote:

At least let me rape 7th pls

Lol nooooo...

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 7:07:14 PM
At 4/15/2015 1:39:21 AM, donald.keller wrote:
Sokol looked oddly at her. "Whatever... If you don't like that name, just call me by my first username... Blade of Truth..."

bruh
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 7:09:46 PM
At 4/15/2015 1:44:23 AM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

idk, his whole plot seems strange

2 - Has anyone noted that Mekaiel and Vicksan hate each other in game, but are best friend in real life without knowing it? (refer to Episode 1.)

Yep.

I'm kinda interested in the Endark subplot. Who will he get, Emberly, Social, or 7th? Hopefully we find out soon.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 7:17:00 PM
At 4/15/2015 7:09:46 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

He's a strange, unique entity.

Yep.

Good good. It'll play a role next episode.

I'm kinda interested in the Endark subplot. Who will he get, Emberly, Social, or 7th? Hopefully we find out soon.

Lol Probably one of the first two... I'm glad to see interest growing for his storyline.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 7:22:56 PM
At 4/15/2015 7:17:00 PM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Yep.

Lol Probably one of the first two... I'm glad to see interest growing for his storyline.

Hey, you never know.

Also, too much Rev in this episode, not enough 7th.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 7:23:45 PM
At 4/15/2015 7:22:56 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 4/15/2015 7:17:00 PM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Yep.

Hey, you never know.

Also, too much Rev in this episode, not enough 7th.

Lol don't worry. Next episode.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 6:23:11 AM

I knew it! I knew the frickin informant was Whiteflame. That son of a c*ck was never trustworthy.

Also if Anthony was going to prank everyone why'd he get surprised when the teacher turned the burner? Is the teacher someone he likes?

----
For the Audience:
----

See above XD

What! Lol jk jk.
I'll leave it up to you ;D

Is it just me or has your writing improved like in a crazy amount?

I enjoyed this episode man. I enjoyed it. Completely. Fully. It's got everything that I love about DGO. Thrillers, shock moments and game stuff. Like the scene with Vicksan and the hollows surrounding him or Bookworm getting helped by BOT.

I wished there was more description of the hollows though. I could only envision their faces. I know it's not your style but some extra description would be awesome.

Loved this episode. Lookin forward to the next.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 8:27:49 AM
At 4/16/2015 6:23:11 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

I knew it! I knew the frickin informant was Whiteflame. That son of a c*ck was never trustworthy.

Lol that's the spirit. On a note, Whiteflame also knows a lot about the Modder.

Also if Anthony was going to prank everyone why'd he get surprised when the teacher turned the burner? Is the teacher someone he likes?

No. His bag had spilled everywhere, including the table and floor.

----
For the Audience:
----

See above XD

What! Lol jk jk.

I do notice a lack of people noticing that xD

<_< lol.

I don't know o.o I'm a poor judge of my own writing.

I enjoyed this episode man. I enjoyed it. Completely. Fully. It's got everything that I love about DGO. Thrillers, shock moments and game stuff. Like the scene with Vicksan and the hollows surrounding him or Bookworm getting helped by BOT.

I intend on breaking up some of the stories in Midnight to give each player a chance at story-time, so I can resolve their stuff without getting it messy, since Emberly's side of the story includes so many storylines from so many characters.

Bookworm's story is up first, since you mentioned her not being as developed.

I wished there was more description of the hollows though. I could only envision their faces. I know it's not your style but some extra description would be awesome.

Well I did describe them in Episode... I think 5? When Mekaiel faced them. lol

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 6:00:22 PM
At 4/16/2015 8:27:49 AM, donald.keller wrote:
At 4/16/2015 6:23:11 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

Lol that's the spirit. On a note, Whiteflame also knows a lot about the Modder.

No. His bag had spilled everywhere, including the table and floor.
Oic.

----
For the Audience:
----

See above XD

What! Lol jk jk.

I do notice a lack of people noticing that xD

<_< lol.

I don't know o.o I'm a poor judge of my own writing.

I intend on breaking up some of the stories in Midnight to give each player a chance at story-time, so I can resolve their stuff without getting it messy, since Emberly's side of the story includes so many storylines from so many characters.

Bookworm's story is up first, since you mentioned her not being as developed.

Well I did describe them in Episode... I think 5? When Mekaiel faced them. lol
Too long ago >.<

New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 6:57:24 PM
Last Episode: Voice of Truth // Part I ==>
http://www.debate.org...

Wait a second, where's Voice of Truth Part II?
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 6:58:43 PM
At 4/16/2015 6:57:24 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Last Episode: Voice of Truth // Part I ==>

Wait a second, where's Voice of Truth Part II?

Sometime next season.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 9:55:51 AM
At 4/20/2015 9:32:05 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/16/2015 6:58:43 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Episode 7 pls

Coming today.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 10:07:03 AM
At 4/21/2015 9:55:51 AM, donald.keller wrote:
Episode 7 pls

Coming today.

It better m8
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 9:22:46 PM
Episode 7 pls

Coming today.

COME FASTER
I may or may not be a cat
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 10:10:29 PM
Episode 7 pls

Coming today.

You son of a
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 10:19:43 PM
At 4/21/2015 10:10:29 PM, RevNge wrote:
Episode 7 pls

Coming today.

You son of a

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --