Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Bhu

ButterCatX
Posts: 2,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 12:32:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Those who still wish to hear bhu's constant chatter may find what they seek on edeb8.com

Now go and find your inner bhu

Seek out the one with the same name as this oracle of ddo, for he will show you the way

From,
bhu
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 1:12:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2015 12:32:58 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
Those who still wish to hear bhu's constant chatter may find what they seek on edeb8.com

Now go and find your inner bhu

Seek out the one with the same name as this oracle of ddo, for he will show you the way

From,
bhu

So you are a bhu alt?
"...feminazis, my favorite number..." ~PeterSmith

"Add that to the Bible, I guess." ~Max

"Isn't everything on this site my arbitrary whim?" ~Max

"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 1:13:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2015 1:12:31 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/15/2015 12:32:58 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
Those who still wish to hear bhu's constant chatter may find what they seek on edeb8.com

Now go and find your inner bhu

Seek out the one with the same name as this oracle of ddo, for he will show you the way

From,
bhu

So you are a bhu alt?

No, he was sitting next to me in class and made me post that
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 1:14:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2015 1:13:11 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 4/15/2015 1:12:31 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/15/2015 12:32:58 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
Those who still wish to hear bhu's constant chatter may find what they seek on edeb8.com

Now go and find your inner bhu

Seek out the one with the same name as this oracle of ddo, for he will show you the way

From,
bhu

So you are a bhu alt?

No, he was sitting next to me in class and made me post that

So either you aren't the 25 year-old you make yourself out to be, or bhu isn't the 13 year-old he made himself out to be.
"...feminazis, my favorite number..." ~PeterSmith

"Add that to the Bible, I guess." ~Max

"Isn't everything on this site my arbitrary whim?" ~Max

"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 2:54:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2015 1:14:50 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/15/2015 1:13:11 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 4/15/2015 1:12:31 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/15/2015 12:32:58 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
Those who still wish to hear bhu's constant chatter may find what they seek on edeb8.com

Now go and find your inner bhu

Seek out the one with the same name as this oracle of ddo, for he will show you the way

From,
bhu

So you are a bhu alt?

No, he was sitting next to me in class and made me post that

So either you aren't the 25 year-old you make yourself out to be, or bhu isn't the 13 year-old he made himself out to be.

I'm 14, but I prefer the number 25
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT