Total Posts:306|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

~~Requiem for a Dream Day Phase 1~~

xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2010 12:39:01 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Active Players
1) tvellalot
2) wjmelements
3) AlexRae
4) Leafrod
5) alex
6) badger
7) mongoose
8) JBlake
9) Palinfan
10) SportsGuru
11) Korashk
12) mongeese

RULES

1) All votes must be bolded. You may vote to lynch someone or vote for a no lynch.

2) You may c/p from your role pm but ONLY your role.

3) You may not screen cap anything.

4) Do not talk about this game outside of your assigned pm's and this topic.

5) Be respectful of other players.

6) Be active, I will not hesitate to replace you.

7) Votes must total a majority of the players, i.e. 6/10... 3/5

STORY
See Video

7 votes needed to lynch
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2010 1:06:36 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/31/2010 1:06:06 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
http://www.gaiaonline.com...

Conveniently enough, that's badger.

And...VOTE TO LYNCH BADGER
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2010 1:19:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/31/2010 1:14:42 PM, badger wrote:
and how do you mean convenient you cheeky sod?

Because you've been targeted for pressure in the last few games without the RNG, that's what i mean by convenient, :P
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2010 1:23:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/31/2010 1:19:48 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 7/31/2010 1:14:42 PM, badger wrote:
and how do you mean convenient you cheeky sod?

Because you've been targeted for pressure in the last few games without the RNG, that's what i mean by convenient, :P

only because of thelwerd's cheek.. give me one reason why it's convenient to have me claim first?
signature
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2010 1:24:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/31/2010 1:23:43 PM, badger wrote:
At 7/31/2010 1:19:48 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 7/31/2010 1:14:42 PM, badger wrote:
and how do you mean convenient you cheeky sod?

Because you've been targeted for pressure in the last few games without the RNG, that's what i mean by convenient, :P

only because of thelwerd's cheek.. give me one reason why it's convenient to have me claim first?

Because the RNG selected you. It's fate.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2010 1:25:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/31/2010 1:24:45 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 7/31/2010 1:23:43 PM, badger wrote:
At 7/31/2010 1:19:48 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 7/31/2010 1:14:42 PM, badger wrote:
and how do you mean convenient you cheeky sod?

Because you've been targeted for pressure in the last few games without the RNG, that's what i mean by convenient, :P

only because of thelwerd's cheek.. give me one reason why it's convenient to have me claim first?

Because the RNG selected you. It's fate.

i believe i was asking why it was convenient that the rng chose me first.. are you trying to imply that i'm some sort of an idiot? :P
signature
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2010 1:29:27 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/31/2010 1:25:59 PM, badger wrote:
At 7/31/2010 1:24:45 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 7/31/2010 1:23:43 PM, badger wrote:
At 7/31/2010 1:19:48 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 7/31/2010 1:14:42 PM, badger wrote:
and how do you mean convenient you cheeky sod?

Because you've been targeted for pressure in the last few games without the RNG, that's what i mean by convenient, :P

only because of thelwerd's cheek.. give me one reason why it's convenient to have me claim first?

Because the RNG selected you. It's fate.

i believe i was asking why it was convenient that the rng chose me first.. are you trying to imply that i'm some sort of an idiot? :P

Haha, i don't think so. Like i said, my only reasoning for that is people tend to like to pressure you anyways.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2010 1:34:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/31/2010 1:31:52 PM, badger wrote:
i'm harry goldfarb, the main bloody character, and kinda like a supercop so doctor on me.

Hey, you didn't HAVE to reveal until more people put pressure on you. And we were just going for a character claim not a role claim. But okay, let's wait for some more people to post.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2010 1:36:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
said i might aswell. our doctors don't tend to be the brightest so i said i'm give whoever it is a bit more incentive to protect the main character..
signature
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2010 1:37:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Lynch INH

L's strategy usually works pretty well.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2010 1:38:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/31/2010 1:36:48 PM, badger wrote:
said i might aswell. our doctors don't tend to be the brightest so i said i'd give whoever it is a bit more incentive to protect the main character..

fix'd.. dunno how i'm making those sort of mistakes.
signature
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2010 1:39:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/31/2010 1:37:19 PM, Korashk wrote:
Lynch INH

L's strategy usually works pretty well.

Woops, Lynch Palinfan

INH isn't in this game.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2010 1:39:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/31/2010 1:37:19 PM, Korashk wrote:
Lynch INH

L's strategy usually works pretty well.

a lot of good it did us here.. how about we go for someone online? i'd say alex.
signature
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2010 1:41:56 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/31/2010 1:40:53 PM, JBlake wrote:
Random Vote Generator it is:

Vote to Lynch badger

He already claimed
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2010 1:50:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/31/2010 1:41:56 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 7/31/2010 1:40:53 PM, JBlake wrote:
Random Vote Generator it is:

Vote to Lynch badger

He already claimed

Oops. Should have read through.

Unvote
New RNG?
JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2010 1:51:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Also, Badger... Since you are already outed as a supercop, you should tell us the outline of your role so that we can more effectively make use of it.
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2010 1:54:55 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/31/2010 1:51:00 PM, JBlake wrote:
Also, Badger... Since you are already outed as a supercop, you should tell us the outline of your role so that we can more effectively make use of it.

badger isn't a supercop, he, wjm, and I are just regular masons.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2010 1:56:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/31/2010 1:51:00 PM, JBlake wrote:
Also, Badger... Since you are already outed as a supercop, you should tell us the outline of your role so that we can more effectively make use of it.

i agree.. i'm also in pm with two other townies who hold investigative roles, so it would be wise if everyone was to allow them and me to steer investigation...through me of course.. no point giving away investigative roles to the mafia. what does everyone think? no cc pretty much confirms me as a main character.
signature
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2010 1:57:12 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/31/2010 1:54:55 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 7/31/2010 1:51:00 PM, JBlake wrote:
Also, Badger... Since you are already outed as a supercop, you should tell us the outline of your role so that we can more effectively make use of it.

badger isn't a supercop, he, wjm, and I are just regular masons.

you are quite the fvcking retard.
signature
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2010 2:01:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Badger is a dumbass. He claimed "supercop" for similar reasons as the last game when he claimed something besides bulletproof when he was innocent. We're vanilla masons, and we have no recruiter.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2010 2:03:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Well, unless some other masons show up, we are way ahead. All townies can now know of 4 confirmed innocents out of 12. That leaves 3 out of the remaining 8.
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2010 2:08:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/31/2010 2:03:49 PM, JBlake wrote:
Well, unless some other masons show up, we are way ahead. All townies can now know of 4 confirmed innocents out of 12. That leaves 3 out of the remaining 8.

Who is the third? I've skimmed the thread several times and only found me, Korashk, and Badger as the confirmed townies.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light