Jump to topic:

The Last Airbender Mafia DP6

Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2010 11:59:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Mongoose: You are Fire Lord Ozai, the Mafia Godfather. You are King of the Fire Nation, you will come up innocent upon investigation. You win with the Mafia. (Lynched Dp1)

Korashk: You are Aang the Avatar, the Jack of all trades. You possess the ability to bend all four of the natural bending disciplines, thus, you are able to perform multiple actions, once each. The following actions are: protect, investigate watch and kill. You win with the Town. (found covered in deadly toxins)

Oceanix: You are Prince Zuko, the Stalker and Usurper. You are the banished prince, and thus want to do whatever it takes to reclaim your position for the thrown, you may stalk one person per night, and will be told their role, but as Usurper the Godfather must die in order for you to win. You win with the Mafia. (Granted the Godfather dies) (Found hacked up by a sword)

Belle: You are Suki, the Hunter. You are a strong warrior from Kyoshi Island, if you are ever lynched you are able to kill one person upon being lynched. You win with the Town. (Lynched DP2)

Sac8: You are Mai, the Framer. You are a friend of Azula, you have the ability to frame one person per night, that person will turn up guilty if investigated that night. You win with the Mafia. (Brought down by Suki before being lynched)

JBlake: You are King Boomi, the Tracker. You are the King of Omashu, and are able to follow one person per night and see who that person visits. You win with the Town. (Found burnt)

SportsGuru: You are Toph, the Lie detector. Although you are blind, you have the ability to feel the pulse of others, determining if they are lying. You may select one phrase said by anyone during the previous day, and be told if they are lying. You win with the Town. (Found covered in deadly toxins)

Badger: You are June, the Serial Killer. You are a strong independent warrior who cares little for anything but herself, you will come up innocent upon investigation, are a one time Bullet Proof and may kill one person per night. You win if you are the last person standing. (Lynched Dp3)

Thelwerd: You are Momo, the Watcher. You are Aang's pet Lemur, always alert, and sneaky, you are able to watch one player during the night, and see if anyone visits that person. You win with the Town. (Found burnt)

Leafrod: You are Iroh, the Mason Recruiter. Although you are Loyal to the Fire Nation, you are more concerned with the fate of the whole world, you belong to an elite group called the Order of the White Lotus, you are able to bring those together who share the same goals of peace. You may recruit one person per night to join you, but be warned, if you attempt to recruit a Mafiaso, you and the rest of the organization will be killed. You win with the Town. (Found hacked up by a sword)

Belle: You are Appa, the Bodyguard. Although you are just an animal, you are always ready to put yourself in danger when a loved one is in trouble. You may choose one person per night to protect, although you will be killed if that person is targeted. You win with the Town (Found burnt)

Vi_veri: You are Princess Azula, the Silencer. You are Fire Lord Ozai's daughter making you the princess, you have the ability to silence one player per night, that person cannot talk the following day phase. Also, you have the ability to be completely un-phased when faced with a lie detector, making you always seem like your telling the truth. You win with the Mafia. (Lynched DP5)

Nags: You are Admiral Zhao, a Mafia Regular. You are a powerful fire nation commander, but have no special abilities. You win with the Mafia. (Found hacked up by a sword)

Active Players:

1. Wjmelements
2. Puck
3. Korashk
4. Panda
5. TheLwerd
6. tvellalott
7. JBlake

4 votes needed to lynch.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 12:05:23 AM
She is probably going to call me an idiot, but I investigated Lwerd, based on a hunch. I though that Nags might have had an ability so lynching Vi first might have been a ploy. She came up innocent, so my hunch was fail. :P
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 1:21:04 AM
We have one mafia left. There is almost no way to lose this one.

Confirmed Innocent:
1. Wjmelements
2. Panda
3. TheLwerd
4. tvellalott

Unknown:
1. Korashk
2. Puck
3. JBlake

----------

If we go right down the second list we have this thing won tonight. Today we lynch KorashK, based on placing on the list. Tonight, Panda kills Puck. If there is still a game tomorrow, the town lynches me. I know myself to be innocent, so I know this game will be wrapped up in this day phase or night phase (except or the highly unlikely scenario that someone was confirmed and is mafia).

Vote to Lynch KorashK
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 1:22:06 AM
1. Wjmelements - Reviver
2. Puck - ???
3. Korashk - Miller
4. Panda - Vig
5. TheLwerd - Innocent
6. tvellalott - Cop
7. JBlake - ???

Lynch Puck

It's him, JBlake, or both. I can't remember how many Mafia we've killed. From what I remember he was scummy.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 1:26:42 AM
JBlake, I know it's not me and you know it's not you. There's no way the mafia can win this. If you're not lying then it's Puck.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 1:28:05 AM
I'll vote Korashk and agree with JBlake's plan.

I'd like to announce that it was not I who revived theLwerd... my revival power was one-shot.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 1:28:24 AM
At 8/1/2010 1:28:05 AM, wjmelements wrote:

I'd like to announce that it was not I who revived theLwerd... my revival power was one-shot.

Whoops. Vote Korashk.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 1:29:50 AM

If you didn't then who did?
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 1:30:13 AM
At 8/1/2010 1:29:50 AM, Korashk wrote:

Perhaps a JOAT, unless the mod screwed up.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 1:31:26 AM
At 8/1/2010 1:30:13 AM, wjmelements wrote:

I was the JOAT and died on the first NP. You realize that she replaced someone right?
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 1:31:45 AM

Probably the mod screwed up. TheLwerd is listed as dead and alive.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 1:32:21 AM
At 8/1/2010 1:31:26 AM, Korashk wrote:

I was the JOAT and died on the first NP. You realize that she replaced someone right?

Oh. Then remove her from the list of confirmed players.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 1:33:10 AM
TV investigated her innocent, he said that in the first post.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 1:35:05 AM
Investigated innocent

Oh.

1. Wjmelements - Katara - Reviver
2. Puck - Roku - ?
3. Korashk - Hama - Miller
4. Panda - Jet - Vigilante
6. TheLwerd (Mongeese) - Earth King - Hero of the People
7. tvellalott - ? - Cop
9. JBlake - The Agent - The messenger

JBlake, did you send any sort of message last night, and to whom?
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 1:37:35 AM
Unvote
Vote Korashk

Moving it along, vig kill Puck.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 1:38:32 AM
I character claimed days ago. I'm Sokka.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 1:38:42 AM
I think JBlake is mafia, actually. No one has claimed to have received any sort of message.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 1:38:59 AM
1. Wjmelements - Katara - Reviver
2. Puck - Roku - ?
3. Korashk - Hama - Miller
4. Panda - Jet - Vigilante
6. TheLwerd (Mongeese) - Earth King - Hero of the People
7. tvellalott - Sokka - Cop
9. JBlake - The Agent - The messenger
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 1:39:37 AM
At 8/1/2010 1:38:32 AM, tvellalott wrote:
I character claimed days ago. I'm Sokka.

People forget things a lot, now that you say this I remember it.

Heh, I cast the lynch vote on myself. I really am the miller btw.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 1:40:50 AM
Unvote

We should discuss things first methinks.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 1:41:00 AM
Korashk is lynched, night actions in. /discussion
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 1:41:37 AM
At 8/1/2010 1:40:50 AM, Korashk wrote:
Unvote

We should discuss things first methinks.

Doesn't matter, the lynch number required was met.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 1:43:25 AM
Actually, it doesn't matter. I believe JBlake simply because his plan involves lynching himself. There's literally no way that the mafia can win this. With three dead after this NP that leaves 4 left in the event that JB is Mafia, you guys can just lynch him.

Vote Korashk