Jump to topic:

The Last Airbender Mafia DP7

Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 10:22:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Mongoose: You are Fire Lord Ozai, the Mafia Godfather. You are King of the Fire Nation, you will come up innocent upon investigation. You win with the Mafia. (Lynched Dp1)

Korashk: You are Aang the Avatar, the Jack of all trades. You possess the ability to bend all four of the natural bending disciplines, thus, you are able to perform multiple actions, once each. The following actions are: protect, investigate watch and kill. You win with the Town. (found covered in deadly toxins)

Oceanix: You are Prince Zuko, the Stalker and Usurper. You are the banished prince, and thus want to do whatever it takes to reclaim your position for the thrown, you may stalk one person per night, and will be told their role, but as Usurper the Godfather must die in order for you to win. You win with the Mafia. (Granted the Godfather dies) (Found hacked up by a sword)

Belle: You are Suki, the Hunter. You are a strong warrior from Kyoshi Island, if you are ever lynched you are able to kill one person upon being lynched. You win with the Town. (Lynched DP2)

Sac8: You are Mai, the Framer. You are a friend of Azula, you have the ability to frame one person per night, that person will turn up guilty if investigated that night. You win with the Mafia. (Brought down by Suki before being lynched)

JBlake: You are King Boomi, the Tracker. You are the King of Omashu, and are able to follow one person per night and see who that person visits. You win with the Town. (Found burnt)

SportsGuru: You are Toph, the Lie detector. Although you are blind, you have the ability to feel the pulse of others, determining if they are lying. You may select one phrase said by anyone during the previous day, and be told if they are lying. You win with the Town. (Found covered in deadly toxins)

Badger: You are June, the Serial Killer. You are a strong independent warrior who cares little for anything but herself, you will come up innocent upon investigation, are a one time Bullet Proof and may kill one person per night. You win if you are the last person standing. (Lynched Dp3)

Thelwerd: You are Momo, the Watcher. You are Aang's pet Lemur, always alert, and sneaky, you are able to watch one player during the night, and see if anyone visits that person. You win with the Town. (Found burnt)

Leafrod: You are Iroh, the Mason Recruiter. Although you are Loyal to the Fire Nation, you are more concerned with the fate of the whole world, you belong to an elite group called the Order of the White Lotus, you are able to bring those together who share the same goals of peace. You may recruit one person per night to join you, but be warned, if you attempt to recruit a Mafiaso, you and the rest of the organization will be killed. You win with the Town. (Found hacked up by a sword)

Belle: You are Appa, the Bodyguard. Although you are just an animal, you are always ready to put yourself in danger when a loved one is in trouble. You may choose one person per night to protect, although you will be killed if that person is targeted. You win with the Town (Found burnt)

Vi_veri: You are Princess Azula, the Silencer. You are Fire Lord Ozai's daughter making you the princess, you have the ability to silence one player per night, that person cannot talk the following day phase. Also, you have the ability to be completely un-phased when faced with a lie detector, making you always seem like your telling the truth. You win with the Mafia. (Lynched DP5)

Nags: You are Admiral Zhao, a Mafia Regular. You are a powerful fire nation commander, but have no special abilities. You win with the Mafia. (Found hacked up by a sword)

Korashk: You are Hanna, the Miller. Although you are with the Town, previous actions have made you look very guilty, you will appear guilty upon investigation. You win with the Town.

Active Players:

1. Wjmelements
2. Puck
3. Panda
4. TheLwerd
5. tvellalott
6. JBlake

4 votes needed to lynch.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 10:36:27 PM
Korashk: You are Hanna, the Miller.

Hahaha, Hama.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 10:38:18 PM
At 8/1/2010 10:36:27 PM, Korashk wrote:
Korashk: You are Hanna, the Miller.

Hahaha, Hama.

Yeah, i still didn't fix it..At least they know you weren't lying.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 11:32:45 PM
I confirmed JBlake last night.

VOTE Puck
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
TAHRAQUE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 12:07:41 AM
where can i download the movie ? the last air bender?

respect.....
Sus y demas parientes, suplican las almas piadosas una oracion por su eterno descanso, dela esla cruet eniermidad
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 12:08:57 AM
Google is your friend. (HINT: Look for the torrent with the most positive comments)

Muh threads
TAHRAQUE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 12:16:15 AM
thank you mate
Sus y demas parientes, suplican las almas piadosas una oracion por su eterno descanso, dela esla cruet eniermidad
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 2:35:12 AM
At 8/2/2010 12:04:02 AM, JBlake wrote:
Panda, why did you not kill Puck?

I tried to kill him, but it failed.

Vote to lynch Puck
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 2:37:19 AM
Thanks for playing everyone. This game is over, results will be up when I feel like posting them.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 2:39:05 AM
Puck = You are Ty Li, the Paralyzer. You are a friend of Azula, and have learned the ability to hit just the right pressure points on an opponent, paralyzing them temporarily, you may select one person per night to paralyze, that person will be unable to perform night actions for that night phase. You win with the Mafia.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 2:42:32 AM
At 8/2/2010 2:40:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Wait, there were 6 Mafia?

6 mafia, 1 serial killer, 3 townies. Yes.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 2:45:07 AM
At 8/2/2010 2:42:32 AM, alex_hanson911 wrote:

6 mafia, 1 serial killer, 13 townies. Yes.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 3:08:49 AM
At 8/2/2010 2:45:13 AM, Puck wrote:
Good game town.

D

*gets his sherrif badge, shines it and rides off into the sunset*

Muh threads
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 8:09:22 AM
At 8/2/2010 2:45:07 AM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 8/2/2010 2:42:32 AM, alex_hanson911 wrote:

6 mafia, 1 serial killer, 13 townies. Yes.

The fact the town won at a 1:2.2 ratio is impressive.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 8:36:36 AM
Holy sh!t... the mafia had 1/3 of the players *and* there was a serial killer and they still didn't win? AND the town had no doctor? Lol... wow.
President of DDO
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 8:38:49 AM
At 8/2/2010 8:36:36 AM, theLwerd wrote:
Holy sh!t... the mafia had 1/3 of the players *and* there was a serial killer and they still didn't win? AND the town had no doctor? Lol... wow.

omg wow
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 10:17:00 AM
At 8/2/2010 9:19:37 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
What were the other roles?

Well, for starters wjmelements was the doctor who claimed only to be reviver to not be killed. "You are Katara, the Doctor. You are a water bender who has learned the skills of using your water bending ability to heal, you also acquired a vile of water from the spiritual Oasis of the Northern Water tribe, you may use this vile to bring a player back from the dead, once. You win with the Town."

Why the Lwerd hates him: Wjm actually didn't do anything wrong, it was just sort of a series of unfortunate events for him. DP1 thelwerd called for doctor on her, so wjm protected her BUT the mafia had a 1 shot uber killl that was unblockable that they used that day. Then dp3? i think, wjmelements was silenced, but he posted twice which resulted in him not getting his power that night (which happened to be when thelwerd was revived, and she was killed again because of it)
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 10:52:58 AM
At 8/2/2010 10:47:11 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Were the rest of the claims true?

Yes. Well not puck's obviously, he was gonna claim Roku which has a pm with the avatar, i thought it was good but he never claimed it, but that point they had already lost though. And they couldn't figure out who the doctor was, the last 2 night phases Jblake and lwerd were roleblocked even though they didn't have usable roles.
oceanix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 11:24:29 AM
At 8/2/2010 10:47:11 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Were the rest of the claims true?

Just curious, but what tipped you off that I was mafia after the first day phase?
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 12:48:55 PM
At 8/2/2010 10:17:00 AM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
BUT the mafia had a 1 shot uber killl that was unblockable that they used that day.

Alex - Any particular reason why the mafia was 1/3 of the players (the typical ratio is 1/5) plus a serial killer plus a non-protectable kill?
President of DDO
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 2:12:39 PM
At 8/2/2010 8:36:36 AM, theLwerd wrote:

I was the doctor. I had a reviving power in addition to that.

And don't blame me for your death. I must have been roleblocked or something, because I protected you NP1 AND revived you. The town punishment was me losing my protection power. So, I protected you every opportunity I had and I revived you. YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO RANT AGAINST ME. LEARN TO STFU.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light