DDO: Game Over -- Season 2, Episode 8

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 6:42:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Level XXIII: The Midnight Aurora

"Breaking News: Over a hundred have been reported to be in comas since the last report. Among the victims is Zaradi, the young homicide survivor who helped authorities find Morianna Belle guilty."

----
OUTSIDE KROENGARD
----

"Hm." Mekaiel set atop the trees near the city of Kroengard. He observed the walls and the castle far in the back of the city. It was hard to see, since the sun was setting behind the city.
"So this is a good place to start looking, I assume." Mekaiel stood up, holding the tree for balance.

-- Kill Sasima --

"I will. Give me time." Mekaiel mostly ignored the voice.

-- Kill Vicksan --

"I'm trying. Shut up..." Mekaiel couldn't stop the PMs... They didn't even feel like PMs... "And when I've kill Vicksan and Sasima... I'll kill Vox_Veritas... That traitor."

-- Do not kill Vox_Veritas --

"How about this... I won't kill Sasima, and in turn, I don't kill Vox. Deal?" Mekaiel replied.
The voice didn't respond to him. He figured he must have won.
Suddenly, he heard the sound of movement break the silence of the forest below. Mekaiel set against the tree and looked down at a figure sneaking in and out of sight beneath the trees.

It was YYW.
"Hm?" Mekaiel sat low and observed.
YYW snuck near the walls of the city, and placed a spell on it... The battle mage looked around, and upon seeing that no one was around, touched the spell sigil. He faded into the wall. Mekaiel made the assumption that YYW appeared on the other side... All he needed to do now was consider how to use this to his advantage.

----
INSIDE KROENGARD
----

"Vicksan." Bsh begin. "You don't have to do this. I'm sure there are other converters you can find."
"Do I have time to find them? The Goblins have probably already spawned... The first siege begins as soon as the Goblin Invasion activates. I don't have time to find another. Besides... I only need to hit him once. Easy enough." Vicksan grinned.
"Don't assume it'll be easy. You can see his level, right?" Vox asked.
"No... But it's probably no higher than 150." Vicksan answered.
He assumed Vox could see Whiteflames real level. Vox seemed to be able to do a number of other odd things. Vox simply grinned, as though he had found his new favorite secret.

"You ready?" Whiteflame approached with a long stick in his hand.
"Is that your weapon?" Vicksan laughed.
"It is... Wanna see it up close?" Whiteflame smiled and got ready.
Vicksan didn't reply. He got his staff in position, and hoped he was more ready than he pretended to be.

----
--------
MIDNIGHT CASTLE
--------
----

"It's getting dark out." Bluesteel stood by the window.
The castle was rather comfortable. Bluesteel almost felt jealous.
"So..." Seventh yawned. "What are you guys going to talk about? I'm getting sleepy."
Warem and Emberly set by the table. Daytona was eating Sweetrolls by the door.

"Warem." Bluesteel looked back, "Can we trust that we will get all the needed supplies? The Invasion is only a day away."
"Yes. The supplies, as agreed upon, are already being packed. I sent PM's to the shop owners an hour ago. On our expense." Warem replied.
"Good... After the invasion, you have my word that Raven's Roost will trade only with Midnight. You will make all your expenses back in full." Bluesteel responded.
"..." Emberly wanted to talk too. "So... What about the other cities?"
"What about them." Bluesteel asked.
"Well.. Um... Will they be an issue?"
"Maybe. We'll handle that assuming they survive the invasion." Bluesteel preferred discussing matters with Warem.

"That reminds me. Ember, have you checked your Inbox lately?" Warem asked.
"How does that remind you of her Inbox?" Daytona looked oodly at him.
"Oh. Um. Yes. Why?" Emberly was confused.
"What about your 'Other Folder'?" Warem replied.
"Oh. No... I'll look at that now." Emberly checked.

She saw a few messages... Anything that wasn't from her friends list got put there.
"Oh... One from Paramix..." Emberly was shocked. "It was from the day Mekaiel invaded..."

"Ya. I'ma head outside or something." Seventh got up and left. He was about to fall asleep.

----
TOWN SQUARE
----

Seventh walked up to a large crowd by the bonfire in the Town Square. It was dark out now, nearly midnight.
"Hey." Seventh sat down with the group.
"Heya." Blahthedebater spoke.
"What do you think we should do about the goblins?" Seb asked everyone.
"Well first we're going to do some okay I'm bored with this conversation, what next?" Imabench replied.
"You hear Sokol might be training the whole army?" Seb ignored him.
"What did I just say?" Imabench gave a menacing stare towards him.
"Yea. I heard about that. How much do you think they're paying him?" That1 replied.
"Probably a lot per soldier... Just a hundred gold per soldier, and you'd get, like, 20,000 gold for the army he took to Raven's Roost." Blah replied.
"Right. I remembered that..." Seventh spoke up.
"How? Were you there?" That1 asked.
"Uh..." Seventh looked at them staring at him. "Nope."
"I heard Sokol crushed through the enemy's walls... Raven Roost's general didn't stand a chance." Imabench laughed.
Seventh glared at him with great hatred.
"You know. I heard the queen of Raven's Roost is an ex-moderator." Seb spoke.
"I heard they captured a terrible pirate. When Warem escaped, she escaped with them." That1 responded.
"I doubt she's all that bad. They probably say she's terrible. Those Roosters like their propaganda." Imabench replied to him.
"Roosters? I don't know about that name..." Seb laughed.
"How do you know they love their propaganda?" That1 asked.
"I don't... But I thought it'd be fun to made stuff up about them." Imabench smiled.

Rev walked past them.
"Hey Rev. What's up?" Seb called out.
"Stuff." Rev ignored them and kept going.
"Um. What do you think he's up to?" That1 noted Rev's preoccupation.
"Rev? I don't know. Probably planning the greatest, most awesomest prank ever." Imabench dreamed of what it could be.
"Most awesome? Like, as in more awesome than anything you could pull off?" Seventh waited.
"Wha... What? No! You take those words back, now." Imabench demanded.
"What? But you're the one who said it..." Seventh replied.
"..." Imabench thought it over. "Where did you say you where from?"
"I didn't say I was from anywhere..." Seventh looked over, "What's she waiting for?"
Everyone looked over at Bookworm, who was just sitting there by a bookstore waiting.
"I don't know. Probably waiting for Warem or something. That's all she thinks about." Seb replied.

----

"You ready?" Sokol walked up to Bookworm.
"I guess... Are you sure we should do this?" Bookworm asked.
"Of course. You want Warem, you've got to prove Ember isn't worth his time." Sokol looked around.
"Okay... Then let's go, I guess?"

----
MIDNIGHT CASTLE
----

Sokol and Bookworm snuck into Emberly's room. It was easy since the guards where outside. With Bluesteel there, no one felt the need to stand guard to protect the castle.
"Okay. So members save their PM's in a notebook. Right? If we're lucky, Ember doesn't carry hers with her." Sokol observed the room.
"Why wouldn't she?" Bookworm asked.
"In case she's caught... Or is pick pocketed." Sokol replied.

A player can only have a hundred PMs. Anymore, and they have to save them in a special notebook their character starts the game with. It was first added to add depth to the game.

"So where would we look?" Bookworm asked.
"Anywhere you wouldn't normally look." Sokol replied.
"Right. Easy enough." Bookworm begin looking.
She checked the bed, and under it. When she couldn't see a notebook, she looked in the drawers. There was only one dress... The dress Ember wore when Warem went to find Raven's Roost. The rest were tunics and rags. Ember seemed to love her dress... Then why only have one? None-the-less, the notebook wasn't there.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 6:42:57 PM
"Check the inventory on the cloths." Sokol looked over.
"Oh. Right... I think only the dress has one. The rest are just rags." She replied.
She checked the dress. She could tell which clothes had inventories by which ones had pockets. The dress was empty. But it did give her an idea. If the dresses had inventories, maybe the bed does too? It was a crazy thought... But if you cut pockets into something, the game would generate an inventory...
She walked up to the bed and checked. The bed didn't have any cuts in it... So there weren't any pockets.
"Wait... Who made these beds?" Bookworm asked.
"Vicksan did. Why?" Sokol replied.
Bookworm knew Vicksan was smarter than Emberly... He wouldn't have put a secret pocket in the open. She got down, and checked under the bed again, and sure enough, there was a cut in the bed. She checked the cut, and as she had hoped, an inventory opened up. She looked at the inventory, and saw a notebook.
"I found it!" She yelled.

Sokol came over, and they looked at the Notebook. It had hundreds of PMs... From people all over the city.
"So what do we look for?" Bookworm asked.
"Anything... That looks... Suspicious... There!" Sokol pointed.
It was a long line of messages to Vicksan. They begin to read through them... It was, PM after PM, her asking for advice and help.
"Look at some of these. Warem would be insulted to find out she was going to Vicksan for help instead of Warem." Sokol smirked.
"But... Vicksan never replied to any of them." Bookworm noted.
"My guess? Hate mail. A guy like him probably gets thousands of hate messages a day. He would never notice her PMs." Sokol explained.
"Wait... He replied here..." Bookworm pointed.

//
"Vicksan... Warem's been captured by a city called Raven's Roost... I don't know what to do..." Emberly.
"Why should I care?" Vicksan.
"Because... I don't know... Please help..." Emberly.
"I couldn't even if I wanted to. I have no idea where the place is." Vicksan.
"But... Sokol left with an army. But YYW messaged me. He said the leader is a powerful ex-mod. Sokol won't stand a chance..." Ember.
"... I have a... friend... I can send over. I'll ask him, but it's up to him rather or not he goes." Vicksan.
"Thank you so much... I can't repay you enough..." Ember.
"Thank you... You saved Warem, and everyone else... They're all alive because of you... Thank you so much Vicksan..." Ember.
\\

"I... I don't think this PM would help us..." Bookworm looked up.
"No. We cant use that." Sokol looked around. "But this one..."
He pointed to a message from a player named Whiteflame.

//
"I have ways to knowing things about players that they don't want me to reveal... Your friends, how would they feel about knowing you were attending a prison school?" Whiteflame.
"How do you know that...?" Emberly.
"Is that important? I'm a dealer of knowledge. I don't reveal how I know things. So, question is, do you want me revealing this info to your friends?" Whiteflame.
"... What do you want?" Emberly.
"Nothing right now. Just setting up the mood." Whiteflame.
"What do you mean..?" Emberly.
"Hello..?" Emberly.
\\

"Oh perfect." Sokol grinned.
"A prison school? Why was she there?" Bookworm asked.
"It doesn't matter. This is exactly what we need." Sokol put the book in his inventory, and begin for the door.

----
MIDNIGHT CASTLE
----

"What does the PM say?" Warem asked.
"I don't know yet. Let me read it..." Emberly replied. Bluesteel and Daytona were curious, as well.

'Dear Ember.'
'I know we don't agree on much, that is an unavoidable truth. However, I must leave now. I'm much older than you know. I've lived my life decades at a time, and now I have to worry about the decades ahead for you. Look after the city of Midnight, not for me, but for it's people. And look after Paris.'
'But that's not why I'm messaging you... In my study, there is a book I wrote. Inside is a large compilation of spells built into the game. You won't understand the sigils... Just know that Terra.Net reads sigils like programming, and in the right order, you can do many things. This book generates it's own power, and generates a spell that will protect the whole city from magic. Like a barrier... I feel you shall need such a spell in the days to come. Look for it. I named the book the Midnight Aurora. You will understand why after you use the book. So long as the book is safe, the spell will protect you.'

Emberly looked at the PM for a moment before looking up. "We need to head to Paramix's study."

----
--------
KROENGARD
--------
----

"Let's start." Whiteflame was waiting for Vicksan.
"Hold on..." VIcksan was thinking of a strategy.
"You're a mage... Cast something." Whiteflame yawned. "Oh. That reminds me." Whiteflame snapped his fingers, and put up a barrier to protect the room around them.

As he did that, Vicksan shot a fireball at him. Whiteflame bent back, ducking the fire. It hit the edge of the barrier and spread outwards, engulfing the barrier around them.
"Wow..." Whiteflame was shocked, continuing his way backwards, turning his move into a back flip. He had flipped completely over another fireball that Vicksan had shot.
"How did... Whatever." Vicksan was agitated that it didn't work.
"Come on. Do better. Here, I'll play along." Whiteflame ran forward and jumped over Vicksan.
Vicksan shot fire at him as he flew over... Missing each try.
"Come on now. Is fire all you have?" Whiteflame laughed. He started spinning around his stick.
"Ugh." Vicksan thought over it for a moment, and aimed. He let go of the staff this time.
"Um... Vicksan. This is a small area..." Whiteflame explained.
"Then there's no way I won't hit you." Vicksan fired a basic mana spell at him... The blue light, like plasma, shot near Whiteflame, only for him to hit it with his stick, reflecting it back at Vicksan.
Vicksan rolled over to dodge it.

The spell... Shot at a full level of 250, hit the barrier, and consumed the whole area in blue light. It's sound was deafening and it's brightness blinding.
As the explosion faded away, Vicksan was on the ground, but Whiteflame was protected by a barrier he'd set up.
"That's not fair at all..." Vicksan got himself back up. The spell was powerful, but it was still only a basic spell. None-the-less, Vicksan couldn't survive trying that again.
"Not really... It's a fight... So you've got to fight like it's real. Only rule in this fight is that I won't hurt you." Whiteflame got ready again.
Vicksan was annoyed at Whiteflame.

Whiteflame jumped past Vicksan.
Vicksan tried attacking, but his fireball missed.
"Come on... I'm giving you openings." Whiteflame laughed, and jumped past Vicksan a second time.
Much like the first time, Vicksan tried to shoot at him, but missed again.
Whiteflame jump again a third time, and again, Vicksan missed. Whiteflame was unreasonably fast. Sometimes, he'd stop just to try new means of dodging and ducking spells.
Vicksan waited for Whiteflame to try again... He needed a way to hit him...
Whiteflame jumped forward again, and it occurred to Vicksan that Whiteflame was dodging spells...
As Whiteflame neared him, Vicksan instead swung his staff straight across Whiteflame's thigh...

The staff hit Whiteflame with a loud cracking noise. Whiteflame was stopped entirely by the hit. He stepped back, holding his thigh.
"What?" Whiteflame hadn't expected Vicksan to swing at him.
"Nice!" Bsh laughed from behind the barrier.
"Great work Anthony." Godmother smiled at her son.
"Well... I see I underestimated you... At least everyone's future is in good hands." Whiteflame smiled.
He snapped his fingers to remove the barrier, and took off his ring to give to Vicksan.
"Thank you." Vicksan grinned.

"No... Thank you for your sacrifice." Whiteflame smirked.
Vicksan's grin faded. "What...?"

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 6:43:13 PM
----
--------
MIDNIGHT
--------
----

They had entered Paramix's study to search.
"Where would he put it?" Warem asked.
"In the open. It was meant to be found." Bluesteel answered.

The study had never been cleaned out after the fight. It brought back all of the memories... Even the hole was still in the wall.
The bookshelf's were either tipped over or covered in webs. Burn marks covered the walls around them, and the table an chairs were broken. Ember remembered seeing Paramix laying near the hole in the wall...

"Here." Daytona picked up the book. It was on an empty bookshelf.
The book was custom made, with gold and purple stitching binding it's pages. Each page had complicated sigils on them, and writing surrounding the spells to explain them and how they fit into the overall spell.
"Here you go." Daytona handed it to Emberly.
"Thank you." Ember responded.
She took the book, and examined it. The first page had a hand sigil on it... She didn't know a lot about magic, but a hand sigil activates a large spell. She placed her hand on it, and saw the pages light up and flutter about. A bright sparkling ray of light shot from the book, and into the sky.

Everyone ran up to the hole to see. The light disappeared in the clouds... A moment went by, and suddenly, a vast light came down from the clouds surrounding the city... Some of the lights came straight down, other's spun down like clockwork... An aurora of blues and violets and greens and reds blending and fading together in a long ring of light. It danced and spun in the sky. It seemed to play around the city.
"So that's the border... No magic can come in past that light." Bluesteel observed the aurora.
Below, they could see hundreds of people crowd around to watch the aurora. They watched it play and dance, not sure what to think of it.
"Thank you Paramix..." Ember looked back up at the light.

The aurora lit the sky in different colors, and brought light to the city below.

----
--------
OUTSIDE KROENGARD
--------
----

"That might work..." Mekaiel was running ideas in his head.

-- Kill Sasima --

Mekaiel ignored the voice entirely. He didn't care to listen to her anymore... Whoever or whatever she was.
Suddenly, Mekaiel saw an odd thing moving in the forest... A Goblin scout.
The hideous thing was greenish blue, more blue than green, and with bright yellowish pupils. It wore a green tunic, with heavy leather wrapped around it's chest and stomach, knitted together in the back by overstretched stitching.
"Curious... I'll follow him." Mekaiel watched.

The Goblin scout observed the city a moment, and turned around to head back to where it came from. Me0kaiel followed it the whole way.
The Goblin traveled miles away from the city, and into a massive valley.
Mekaiel reached the last tree on the hill overlooking the valley. He didn't dare step forward... He saw across a valley, a massive army of Goblins... At least half a million strong. They had been spawning for a while now.
He saw them lining up, and forming groups. Moving siege equipment, and setting tents. They were so organized... And only a seventh the full force.

// Goblin Invasion --> 1 Day away.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 6:43:51 PM
Last Episode: The Fox and the Hound ==> http://www.debate.org...

Next Episode: ==> TBA

----
For the Audience:
----

1 - What is your opinion of Whiteflame right now?

2 - What do you think of Emberly? Her past, her personality? Anything curious about her.

3 - What do you think is in store for Vicksan?

What would you like to see in the next 5 episodes?

---
BONUS
---

It'd be appreciated if you did a commentary (where you reply to scenes in the story.) This happens a lot for other fanfictions, but hasn't been done for DGO since halfway through Season 1.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 7:11:00 PM
At 4/25/2015 6:43:51 PM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

His last line gave me the spooks

2 - What do you think of Emberly? Her past, her personality? Anything curious about her.

Her personality makes her past curious

YYW's gonna try to whack him a few times, until both see reason and join forces.

7th and Rev fighting. Ideally, eaither Rev loses or is forever shamed after killing 7th.

---
BONUS
---

It'd be appreciated if you did a commentary (where you reply to scenes in the story.) This happens a lot for other fanfictions, but hasn't been done for DGO since halfway through Season 1.

I'll probably do this tomorrow
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 7:18:39 PM

Rev - 8 results
Seventh - 11 results

*goes off to find DK*
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 7:21:51 PM
At 4/25/2015 7:18:39 PM, RevNge wrote:

Rev - 8 results

Actually, only 5 of those are referring to you in the story. The rest are mostly parts of words like "revealing".

Seventh - 11 results

*goes off to find DK*
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 7:22:23 PM

----
For the Audience:
----

I think he's helping Vicksan for his own personal gain right now. Practical Jew.

I don't like her as a queen. She's basically a puppet, and almost everyone knows that, which is sad.

The ring's going to screw him over.

Me raping Seventh.
---
BONUS
---

If I do it, will I get more than eight results for Rev next episode? .-.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 7:23:03 PM
At 4/25/2015 7:21:51 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 4/25/2015 7:18:39 PM, RevNge wrote:

Rev - 8 results

Actually, only 5 of those are referring to you in the story. The rest are mostly parts of words like "revealing".

Yeah, I was about to post that then forgot.

Go fvck yourself m8
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 7:24:52 PM
At 4/25/2015 7:22:23 PM, RevNge wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

I think he's helping Vicksan for his own personal gain right now. Practical Jew.

Those damn Jews... Whiteflame is behind the scenes all over the place.

I don't like her as a queen. She's basically a puppet, and almost everyone knows that, which is sad.

So true... But she's trying so hard... At least Warem pulls most the strings, and he cares about her and Midnight.

Dun dun dummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Me raping Seventh.

No rapage of the Seventh

---
BONUS
---

You will get at least 20.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 7:35:12 PM
At 4/25/2015 7:11:00 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

good good. Yesss.

I'm glad people notice that. It's amazing how much some people don't notice lol.

YYW's gonna try to whack him a few times, until both see reason and join forces.

XD

7th and Rev fighting. Ideally, eaither Rev loses or is forever shamed after killing 7th.

Fine. I'll include a fight XD

---
BONUS
---

Yay!

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 8:08:48 PM
At 4/25/2015 7:35:12 PM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

good good. Yesss.

I'm glad people notice that. It's amazing how much some people don't notice lol.

XD

Make him piss me off and I go batshit and 360n0$c0p3 him pls
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 8:23:16 PM
At 4/25/2015 8:08:48 PM, RevNge wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

good good. Yesss.

XD

lol.

So. What do you think of the Aurora spell that Paramix had ready?

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 8:23:16 PM

----
For the Audience:
----

good good. Yesss.

XD

lol.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 8:25:10 PM
At 4/25/2015 8:23:16 PM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

good good. Yesss.

XD

lol.

Paramix probably foresaw the dangers that would come to Midnight, so he created that super OP shizzle to protect the city.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 8:27:16 PM
At 4/25/2015 7:24:52 PM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

So true... But she's trying so hard... At least Warem pulls most the strings, and he cares about her and Midnight.

Me raping Seventh.

No rapage of the Seventh

---
BONUS
---

Let me win the Reventh (that sounds like a ship name .-.) fight if I do a piece-by-piece commentary pls
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 8:42:06 PM
At 4/25/2015 8:27:16 PM, RevNge wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Me raping Seventh.

No rapage of the Seventh

---
BONUS
---

Let me win the Reventh (that sounds like a ship name .-.) fight if I do a piece-by-piece commentary pls

Lol You already said you'd do one if I included more of your character.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 8:42:33 PM
At 4/25/2015 8:42:06 PM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Me raping Seventh.

No rapage of the Seventh

---
BONUS
---

"if".

You didn't though. ;_;
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 8:42:37 PM
At 4/25/2015 8:25:10 PM, RevNge wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

good good. Yesss.

XD

lol.

Paramix probably foresaw the dangers that would come to Midnight, so he created that super OP shizzle to protect the city.

Lol he may have foresaw more than you think.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 8:43:41 PM
At 4/25/2015 8:42:37 PM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

good good. Yesss.

XD

lol.

No, he probably foresaw less than I think. IMO, Paramix knows all. Sees all.

Is all.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 8:43:47 PM
At 4/25/2015 8:42:33 PM, RevNge wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Me raping Seventh.

No rapage of the Seventh

---
BONUS
---

"if".

You didn't though. ;_;

Lol nooo. You said you would do a commentary of this chapter if I promised to included more of you next chapter. And I said I'd would (for next chapter.)

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 8:44:37 PM
At 4/25/2015 8:43:41 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/25/2015 8:42:37 PM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

good good. Yesss.

XD

lol.

No, he probably foresaw less than I think. IMO, Paramix knows all. Sees all.

Is all.

Lol well we'll just have to see how much he knows.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 8:44:43 PM
At 4/25/2015 8:43:47 PM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Me raping Seventh.

No rapage of the Seventh

---
BONUS
---

"if".

You didn't though. ;_;

Lol nooo. You said you would do a commentary of this chapter if I promised to included more of you next chapter. And I said I'd would (for next chapter.)

But you didn't include me almost at all this chapter, so promise me that you'll let me beat Seventh next chapter if I do a commentary of this chapter. ;D
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 8:45:58 PM
At 4/25/2015 8:44:43 PM, RevNge wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Me raping Seventh.

No rapage of the Seventh

---
BONUS
---

"if".

You didn't though. ;_;

But you didn't include me almost at all this chapter, so promise me that you'll let me beat Seventh next chapter if I do a commentary of this chapter. ;D

Lol no no... It was in this thread that you asked me to include more of you next chapter. Look up a ways.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 8:47:50 PM
At 4/25/2015 8:45:58 PM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Me raping Seventh.

No rapage of the Seventh

---
BONUS
---

"if".

You didn't though. ;_;

Lol no no... It was in this thread that you asked me to include more of you next chapter. Look up a ways.

y u confuse meh

Okay, then let me beat Seventh then. I'll do the commentary. Do we have a deal m8
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 8:50:48 PM
At 4/25/2015 8:47:50 PM, RevNge wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Me raping Seventh.

No rapage of the Seventh

---
BONUS
---

"if".

You didn't though. ;_;

y u confuse meh

Okay, then let me beat Seventh then. I'll do the commentary. Do we have a deal m8

Do a commentary, and you'll enjoy the ending eitherway :)

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 8:54:04 PM
At 4/25/2015 8:50:48 PM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Me raping Seventh.

No rapage of the Seventh

---
BONUS
---

"if".

You didn't though. ;_;

y u confuse meh

I will go cry in a corner if Seventh beats me. T_T
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 9:01:51 PM
At 4/25/2015 8:54:04 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/25/2015 8:50:48 PM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Me raping Seventh.

No rapage of the Seventh

---
BONUS
---

"if".

You didn't though. ;_;

y u confuse meh

I will go cry in a corner if Seventh beats me. T_T

It'll ruin the story if I tell you. So just do a commentary, and you'll see xD

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 9:17:05 PM
---
BONUS
---

cough cough

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 5:27:42 PM
They had entered Paramix's study to search.
"Where would he put it?" Warem asked.
"In the open. It was meant to be found." Bluesteel answered.

lol how does everyone just immediately think of stuff like this. And ONLY in this episode

"Here." Daytona picked up the book. It was on an empty bookshelf.

https://www.youtube.com...

"That might work..." Mekaiel was running ideas in his head.

-- Kill Sasima --

Mekaiel ignored the voice entirely. He didn't care to listen to her anymore... Whoever or whatever she was.

inb4 angel

The Goblin scout observed the city a moment, and turned around to head back to where it came from. Me0kaiel followed it the whole way.
The Goblin traveled miles away from the city, and into a massive valley.
Mekaiel reached the last tree on the hill overlooking the valley. He didn't dare step forward... He saw across a valley, a massive army of Goblins... At least half a million strong. They had been spawning for a while now.
He saw them lining up, and forming groups. Moving siege equipment, and setting tents. They were so organized... And only a seventh the full force.

Details about goblins! Excitement for battle! I'm so happy!

// Goblin Invasion --> 1 Day away.

http://mrwgifs.com...
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16