The Graveyard

Mongoose - The Illusionist

Wjmelements - The Banisher

Puck - The Mason Recruiter

Belle - The Vanilla mafia.

Mongeese - The Cop

theLwerd - The Ignorant (JOAT)

Vi
You are Jimmy, the Booby-Trapper. Given your talent for traps in the books, on odd-numbered nights you can set up booby traps at another player's home. If anyone goes in or out of the home, you are made aware of who set them off. Your booby traps last until they are set off. You win with the town.

ACTIVE PLAYERS

01. badger
02. Alex
03. LeafRod
04. SportsGuru
05. sac8
06. Tvellalot
07. Korashk

There are seven active players. 4 votes are required for a lynch.
This day phase ends 12:00 PM on Tuesday, August 3rd.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2010 11:26:52 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
LYNCH SAC8

...and then SportsGuru. He mentioned this game in another thread when people other than badger, sac8, and I were being active. He coukd hae simply skimmed through the thread and posted SOMETHING.

I think he's hoping that the town no-lynched into a mafia victory.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2010 12:13:53 PM
That's a good question. I can't think of why she would do that either. Maybe she had to guess the power and then use it.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2010 2:36:19 PM
U guys prolly dont care, but i protected badger last night.

How bout we go after sg, and badger can use his power to show that i havent been responsible for anyone's death? I no it wont do much, but it wont hurt. Ive asked for the cop, lie detector, watcher, etc. the entire time. U guys wont believe me, but all ive been doin is try to help. I even asked who u vuys wanted me to protect, and no one responded.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2010 2:44:15 PM
At 8/3/2010 2:36:19 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

How bout we go after sg, and badger can use his power to show that i havent been responsible for anyone's death? I no it wont do much, but it wont hurt. Ive asked for the cop, lie detector, watcher, etc. the entire time. U guys wont believe me, but all ive been doin is try to help. I even asked who u vuys wanted me to protect, and no one responded.

Protecting badger just shows how much you're scum. Other people had outed with USEFUL roles. Unlike his.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2010 7:08:16 PM
At 8/3/2010 2:44:15 PM, Korashk wrote:

Protecting badger just shows how much you're scum. Other people had outed with USEFUL roles. Unlike his.

His is a useful role at tgis point. Besides, u guys never told me whom to protect.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2010 7:13:04 PM
At 8/3/2010 7:08:16 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 8/3/2010 2:44:15 PM, Korashk wrote:

His is a useful role at tgis point. Besides, u guys never told me whom to protect.

...He's a vanilla townie until he dies. his role is quite literally useless when he's alive.
SportsGuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2010 7:14:37 PM
At 8/3/2010 11:26:52 AM, Korashk wrote:
LYNCH SAC8

...and then SportsGuru. He mentioned this game in another thread when people other than badger, sac8, and I were being active. He coukd hae simply skimmed through the thread and posted SOMETHING.

I think he's hoping that the town no-lynched into a mafia victory.

I'm sorry that I was not active here, but I was busy screaming to the mountains that I was the doctor and when I checked, there was NO activity. Thus the other game took a higher priority

Honestly, I believe either sac8 or korashk are mafia and based of off RC, sac8 seems more likely to be mafia. VTL sac8 and hope for activity
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2010 7:19:19 PM
Bold your vote.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2010 7:29:47 PM
VOTE TO LYNCH SAC8 like ive said from the beginning.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?