Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

mafia

badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2010 3:06:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
anyone interested in playing one of those small pm mafia games? i've an idea and i want to see how it works out.. probably horrific i'd say but ah well.. i'll make the dps and nps short.. a day for the dps and half that for the nps sound good?

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
signature
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2010 3:08:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/3/2010 3:07:28 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
queue

lol

you Englishmen have such a quaint little language 8)
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2010 3:10:25 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/3/2010 3:08:37 PM, badger wrote:
i know but any chance of letting this one slide?

Nope. You're not that special.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2010 3:10:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/3/2010 3:08:33 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 8/3/2010 3:07:28 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
queue

lol

you Englishmen have such a quaint little language 8)

I be Irish. And how do you spell Queue?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2010 3:12:01 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/3/2010 3:10:45 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/3/2010 3:08:33 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 8/3/2010 3:07:28 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
queue

lol

you Englishmen have such a quaint little language 8)

I be Irish.
same thing.

And how do you spell Queue?
l-i-n-e
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2010 3:12:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/3/2010 3:10:25 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/3/2010 3:08:37 PM, badger wrote:
i know but any chance of letting this one slide?

Nope. You're not that special.

so i'm some bit special.. we let korashk slide with one not too long ago.
signature
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2010 3:12:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/3/2010 3:12:01 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 8/3/2010 3:10:45 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/3/2010 3:08:33 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 8/3/2010 3:07:28 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
queue

lol

you Englishmen have such a quaint little language 8)

I be Irish.
same thing.

kinda falls under the broader category...

And how do you spell Queue?
l-i-n-e
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2010 3:14:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/3/2010 3:12:34 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 8/3/2010 3:12:01 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 8/3/2010 3:10:45 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/3/2010 3:08:33 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 8/3/2010 3:07:28 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
queue

lol

you Englishmen have such a quaint little language 8)

I be Irish.
same thing.

kinda falls under the broader category..

I speak English. I'm Irish. Big diff.


And how do you spell Queue?
l-i-n-e

....I used Queue instead of line. Big whoop?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2010 3:16:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/3/2010 3:12:02 PM, badger wrote:
At 8/3/2010 3:10:25 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/3/2010 3:08:37 PM, badger wrote:
i know but any chance of letting this one slide?

Nope. You're not that special.

so i'm some bit special.. we let korashk slide with one not too long ago.

What are you talking about? I had to wait in the queue just like everybody else.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
LeafRod
Posts: 1,548
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2010 3:16:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
this queue is absolutely insane, you have people lined up to mod two or three games. it could actually be almost a year before someone who wants to mod a game now would have a chance. completely stupid.
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2010 3:17:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/3/2010 3:16:52 PM, LeafRod wrote:
this queue is absolutely insane, you have people lined up to mod two or three games. it could actually be almost a year before someone who wants to mod a game now would have a chance. completely stupid.

The small games queue moves pretty fast.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2010 3:21:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/3/2010 3:14:03 PM, badger wrote:
how dare you matt?

cuz it's fun :)
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
belle
Posts: 4,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2010 3:29:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
for the record: the word queue is incredibly quaint. matt hit the nail on the head there. love it!
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2010 4:09:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
one mafia killer against three vanillas and a one shot lie detector, all of whom can can create pms that must include the mod... anyone interested?
signature