Jump to topic:

Naruto is coming back

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2015 10:40:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
For those stuck on the anime, I soooooo want to spoil it for you, but I won't (or will I?). But for those cooler people, the manga has just started the new saga and so far it looks to be going in an interesting direction.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2015 5:40:41 PM
At 4/28/2015 10:40:27 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
For those stuck on the anime, I soooooo want to spoil it for you, but I won't (or will I?). But for those cooler people, the manga has just started the new saga and so far it looks to be going in an interesting direction.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2015 11:26:26 PM
At 4/29/2015 5:40:41 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 4/28/2015 10:40:27 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

are you against the spoilers or against the new manga?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"