3) Leafrod
4) badger
5) mongoose
6) Palinfan
7) SportsGuru
8) Korashk
9) mongeese

The Deceased
Alex_Hanson--You are Dr. Spencer, the DOCTOR. During the night phase you may choose one person to protect from death, just as you saved Sarah Goldfarb's life in the movie. You win with the Town.
Lynched Day Phase one

WJM--You are Tyrone C. Love, the DRUG ADDICT. This role is similar to the JOAT role in the manner that you have multiple role powers. Every night phase you will choose one of the three drugs you did in the movie (Dilaudid, Marijuana, and Speed). Depending on the drug you choose you will obtain a certain role power for that night phase. However their will also be a negative side effect to the drug you choose. This side effect can not be avoided and will be in effect regardless of whether or not you use your role. You win with the Town.
Found dead in an alley with multiple knife wounds

Jblake--You are Sarah Goldfarb, the OLD LADY. During the movie you begin taking diet pills as you were chosen to be on tv, and you are trying to fit into a red dress. However the pills you are given are not all that good for you. You are essentially a vanilla townie, however if you are not targeted by the doctor by the end of the 3rd night phase then you will die. You win with the Town.
Found shot through the heart

5 votes required to lynch

STORY
~~See video~~
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2010 6:40:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
LYNCH SPORTSGURU

Obvious mafia is obvious.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2010 6:45:21 PM
LYNCH SPORTSGURU

How could you guys follow his plan, HE LIED TO YOU! MULTIPLE TIMES!

This was the first one:
At 8/2/2010 10:00:43 PM, SportsGuru wrote:
He supplies her with the diet pills that maker her insane and it is DR PILL (my character), who makes psycological healing.

This was the second:
At 8/3/2010 7:14:11 AM, SportsGuru wrote:
I am Dr Pill, a psycological doctor, whom Sara was sent to by Spencer.

Do some fact-checking. We should take some time to discuss though,

DON'T HAMMER HIM YET.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
SportsGuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2010 7:00:46 PM
Before anything else, I want to say how the (expletive here) did you design this game dark?

Other than that, the punishment for a screen cap is a mod kill, and I would rather die than the town waste a lynch and let the mafioso I called out get away

Good bye cruel world

http://www.debate.org...
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2010 7:10:12 PM
http://mafiascum.net...
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2010 7:27:16 PM
Can someone tell me what's going on please? Before i get all pissed off about getting lynched.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2010 7:36:36 PM
At 8/3/2010 7:27:16 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
Can someone tell me what's going on please? Before i get all pissed off about getting lynched.

You were both doctors and dark called the game for the mafia because SG screenprinted his role. Instead of modkilling him like what's normal. I personally think that there's some retarded thing he made where Mr. Pill can't die because he gives people drugs or something.