19. KorashK
20. Belle (Replaced Adamant1)
21. tvellalott
22. LeafRod
23. Ibap
24. Ninja_Tru
25. Mr_Jack_Nickson

Dead Players:

Badger - Saulus (Somalia): You are Somalia, the Saulus. Despite good intentions, when threatened by foreign powers, or any show of arms, you will shift your allegiance. If you are targeted by the Mafia during the night phase, you will join the Mafia. You are aligned with the Town and win with the Town - Lynched DP1

Puck - Skitzo (Pakistan): You are Pakistan, the Skitzo. You are generally favourable to Western powers, but your population and demographics make you very unpredictable. Once a night you may target someone, and you will randomly kill, protect or investigate that person. You are aligned with the Town and win with the Town - Killed NP1 by Mafia

Mongoose - Doctor (Germany): You are Germany, the Doctor. With a strong economy and a heart of gold, you are compassionate enough to bail any country out of trouble and help restore order there. You can once per night phase protect one player from being killed. You are aligned with the Town and win with the Town - Killed NP1 by Serial Killer

Zetsubou - Brazil (Mason): You are Brazil, a mason. A fast developing nation and a member of BRIC, you are part of the world club of elite economies. You can talk with your fellow mason(s). You are aligned with the Town and win with the Town.-Killed by Vigilante NP1

Story:

SINO-PAKISTANI WAR ENDS:

After a pre-emptive strike by it's allies and a brief border clash, China has successfully invaded Pakistan. China justified its attacks through the political instability in Pakistan and it's illegal nuclear weapons program.

USA MET WITH OUTRAGE:

Protests across North America and Europe have erupted following a US invasion of Germany. Without warning, US forces landed in American German bases and quickly toppled the regime with little or no fighting. The US justified the invasion by claiming that Germany was a terrorist hotbed and a manufacturer and supplier of illegal WMD's. A top defence official was quoted as saying: "We will hunt down the evil doers and bring 'em to justice"

DRUGS BRING REAL EPIDEMIC:

Regardless of the real social effects of drugs, a batch of Venezuelan cocaine with a special extra, anthrax, reportedly captured by the government some months ago is now unaccounted for. It is presumed to be in a foreign nation at this present time.

Vote Count:

Korashk: 1/11 lynches required (Korash)
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 2:24:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
We could RNG again, or pressure a new person.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 2:46:21 PM
WHY THE FVCK WOULD THE VIGILANTE KILL ZETSUBOU WHEN I SAID THAT ZETSUBOU WAS IN THE MASONS WITH ME?

Wooow what a fvcking re-re vigilante. Tonight you should kill yourself lol.

Anyway I hate RNG, and I agree that the n00bs need to post.

Mongoose's death and role leads me to immediately suspect mongeese -- I don't need to explain why, as historical evidence speaks for itself.

Also, due to my role power and what happened with it last night, I have some reason to suspect Vi... Vi should country claim at the least.

Top suspects for now: Vi and mongeese.

BODY GUARD AND/OR WATCHER ON ME TONIGHT. Watcher, if I am not role blocked, the person watching me is probably the bodyguard. If I am role blocked, it's the prostitute. Again I AM A CONFIRMED MASON with a role. Watcher on me - thanks.
President of DDO
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 2:47:54 PM
At 8/5/2010 2:46:21 PM, theLwerd wrote:
WHY THE FVCK WOULD THE VIGILANTE KILL ZETSUBOU WHEN I SAID THAT ZETSUBOU WAS IN THE MASONS WITH ME?

Probably because there are a few noobs playing. We should assume that one of the noobs is a mason.
kfc
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 2:48:02 PM

Wooow what a fvcking re-re vigilante. Tonight you should kill yourself lol.

Anyway I hate RNG, and I agree that the n00bs need to post.

Mongoose's death and role leads me to immediately suspect mongeese -- I don't need to explain why, as historical evidence speaks for itself.

Also, due to my role power and what happened with it last night, I have some reason to suspect Vi... Vi should country claim at the least.

Top suspects for now: Vi and mongeese.

BODY GUARD AND/OR WATCHER ON ME TONIGHT. Watcher, if I am not role blocked, the person watching me is probably the bodyguard. If I am role blocked, it's the prostitute. Again I AM A CONFIRMED MASON with a role. Watcher on me - thanks.

I agree with this.
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 2:48:25 PM
At 8/5/2010 2:47:54 PM, Koopin wrote:

Probably because there are a few noobs playing. We should assume that one of the noobs is a mason.

What...?
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 2:50:39 PM

That's probably exactly what the Serial Killer is hoping for by killing mongoose. Want a country claim anyway?
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 2:56:34 PM
Mongoose - Doctor (Germany): You are Germany, the Doctor. With a strong economy and a heart of gold, you are compassionate enough to bail any country out of trouble and help restore order there. You can once per night phase protect one player from being killed. You are aligned with the Town and win with the Town - Killed NP1 by Vigilante NP1

Zetsubou - Brazil (Mason): You are Brazil, a mason. A fast developing nation and a member of BRIC, you are part of the world club of elite economies. You can talk with your fellow mason(s). You are aligned with the Town and win with the Town.-Killed by Serial Killer NP1

Fix'd Whoops.
SportsGuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 2:57:42 PM
At 8/5/2010 2:56:34 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Mongoose - Doctor (Germany): You are Germany, the Doctor. With a strong economy and a heart of gold, you are compassionate enough to bail any country out of trouble and help restore order there. You can once per night phase protect one player from being killed. You are aligned with the Town and win with the Town - Killed NP1 by Vigilante NP1

Zetsubou - Brazil (Mason): You are Brazil, a mason. A fast developing nation and a member of BRIC, you are part of the world club of elite economies. You can talk with your fellow mason(s). You are aligned with the Town and win with the Town.-Killed by Serial Killer NP1

Fix'd Whoops.

great job vig, just outstanding
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 3:00:10 PM
At 8/5/2010 2:48:25 PM, Nags wrote:
At 8/5/2010 2:47:54 PM, Koopin wrote:

What...?

Seriously Koopin, what the hell did you just attempt to say?
SportsGuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 3:00:35 PM
At 8/5/2010 3:00:11 PM, SportsGuru wrote:
Since no-one wants to take the leap and choose a noob to pressure:

Vote to lynch Octo-Sac
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 3:00:41 PM
At 8/5/2010 3:00:11 PM, SportsGuru wrote:
Since no-one wants to take the leap and choose a noob to pressure:

Vote to lynch Octo-Sac

How is octo-sac a noob, but the new Texans aren't?
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 3:02:22 PM
Vote Count:

Korashk: 1/11 lynches required (Korashk)

SAC8: 1/11 Lynches required (Sportsguru)
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 3:04:50 PM
Vote Count:

Nags: 1/11 Lynches Required (Nag)
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 3:05:33 PM
At 8/5/2010 3:04:50 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Vote Count:

33.3% correct.
SportsGuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 3:05:43 PM
At 8/5/2010 3:04:50 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Vote Count:

lolwut?
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 3:06:27 PM
Jesus christ people.

Vote Count:

AlexRae: 1/11 Lynches required (Sportsguru)

Sportsguru: 1/11 Lynches Required (Nags)

Vi_Veri: 1/11 Lynches Required (Insert)
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 3:08:50 PM
Mock-Vote AlexRae.

SG's slip-up was likely innocent, but I'll keep it in mind.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown