Jump to topic:

Why did the Mongols returned...?

lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 7:14:01 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello, I am reading Medieval history of Europe and I have reached a part where the Mongols reached Hungary and do not go further.

Did the Mongols fear the Western European Powers or was it because the Hungarians stalled them?
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 7:47:12 PM
At 8/5/2010 7:25:38 PM, Puck wrote:
All they really wanted was a great recipe for Goulash.

I once had a hungarian friend who had parents who made the best goulash. Oh It was great. <3
Strikeeagle84015
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 8:14:13 PM
When they hit Hungry Genghis Kahn died and the empire fell apart because of squabbling generals
: At 8/17/2010 7:17:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
: Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!

Arguing with an atheist about God is very similar to arguing with a blind man about what the Sistine Chapel looks like
Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
The only way I will stop believing in God is if he appeared before me and told me that he did not exist.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 11:21:49 PM
At 8/5/2010 7:14:01 PM, lastrequest691 wrote:
Hello, I am reading Medieval history of Europe and I have reached a part where the Mongols reached Hungary and do not go further.

Did the Mongols fear the Western European Powers or was it because the Hungarians stalled them?

Why don't you just read the next chapter? The Mongols ripped the f*ck out of the Hungarians, they feared nothing, their Great Khan died so they were preoccupied with internal matters. Seriously why not just read a book or look it up on wikipedia!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 1:50:23 AM
Did you know the Mongol capital city, Karakorum, had no permanent structures? The city consisted entirely of yurts (big tents made out of felt).
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...