Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

15,000 Posts - AMA

bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2015 12:06:06 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
So...This is 15,000 posts...I am addicted. Ask Me Anything, though I don't guarantee you'll get a response.
I'm a Bish.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2015 12:09:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/7/2015 12:06:06 AM, bsh1 wrote:
So...This is 15,000 posts...I am addicted. Ask Me Anything, though I don't guarantee you'll get a response.

What's your middle name?
If you were a girl, what woul dyour parents name you?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2015 12:13:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/7/2015 12:09:43 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/7/2015 12:06:06 AM, bsh1 wrote:
So...This is 15,000 posts...I am addicted. Ask Me Anything, though I don't guarantee you'll get a response.

What's your middle name?

No comment.

If you were a girl, what would your parents name you?

They couldn't decide. My mom wanted Marguerite Dagmar. My Dad wanted Eileen Elizabeth. I think they had weakly decided on Maureen Mary, but that wasn't firm.
I'm a Bish.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2015 12:14:23 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/7/2015 12:13:15 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 5/7/2015 12:09:43 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/7/2015 12:06:06 AM, bsh1 wrote:
So...This is 15,000 posts...I am addicted. Ask Me Anything, though I don't guarantee you'll get a response.

What's your middle name?

No comment.

If you were a girl, what would your parents name you?

They couldn't decide. My mom wanted Marguerite Dagmar. My Dad wanted Eileen Elizabeth. I think they had weakly decided on Maureen Mary, but that wasn't firm.

If I was a guy my name would have been Sharif Abdul Rauf Kareen <last name>
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2015 12:14:35 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Kareem
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2015 12:15:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/7/2015 12:14:23 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/7/2015 12:13:15 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 5/7/2015 12:09:43 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/7/2015 12:06:06 AM, bsh1 wrote:
So...This is 15,000 posts...I am addicted. Ask Me Anything, though I don't guarantee you'll get a response.

What's your middle name?

No comment.

If you were a girl, what would your parents name you?

They couldn't decide. My mom wanted Marguerite Dagmar. My Dad wanted Eileen Elizabeth. I think they had weakly decided on Maureen Mary, but that wasn't firm.

If I was a guy my name would have been Sharif Abdul Rauf Kareen <last name>

Eh...Annie fits better.
I'm a Bish.
Sapphique
Posts: 4,306
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2015 1:13:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
What is your favorite kind of dessert?
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2015 8:07:17 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/7/2015 12:25:12 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
how many AMA's have you done?

I think this is my fourth or fifth...but I am not certain.
I'm a Bish.
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2015 8:08:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/7/2015 1:13:08 AM, Sapphique wrote:
What is your favorite kind of dessert?

Red Velvrt Cake or Apple Crisp with Vanilla Ice Cream...it's hard to choose.
I'm a Bish.
tejretics
Posts: 6,931
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 3:01:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/7/2015 8:08:47 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 5/7/2015 1:13:08 AM, Sapphique wrote:
What is your favorite kind of dessert?

Red Velvrt Cake or Apple Crisp with Vanilla Ice Cream...it's hard to choose.

I, for some weird reason, hate ice cream. Whenever I say that, both my parents look at me like I'm an extra-terrestrial XD

What's your favorite beverage? And the best book you've ever read?
Just because you're magic doesn't mean you aren't real.

http://gotejas.com...
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 1:35:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Congrats.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 1:36:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/7/2015 12:06:06 AM, bsh1 wrote:
So...This is 15,000 posts...I am addicted. Ask Me Anything, though I don't guarantee you'll get a response.

What's your opinion of me?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 4:17:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/15/2015 1:36:09 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/7/2015 12:06:06 AM, bsh1 wrote:
So...This is 15,000 posts...I am addicted. Ask Me Anything, though I don't guarantee you'll get a response.

What's your opinion of me?

You're a good person that deserves to be happy.
I'm a Bish.