Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

fun question#1

Strikeeagle84015
Posts: 867
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 10:55:12 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/6/2010 10:53:47 AM, gerrandesquire wrote:
1)the greatest compliment you've ever recieved?

2) you'd be happier if anyone complimented you on your intellect or on your beauty?

true answers?

Answer to 2: beauty
: At 8/17/2010 7:17:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
: Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!

Arguing with an atheist about God is very similar to arguing with a blind man about what the Sistine Chapel looks like
Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
The only way I will stop believing in God is if he appeared before me and told me that he did not exist.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 10:56:04 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/6/2010 10:53:47 AM, gerrandesquire wrote:
1)the greatest compliment you've ever recieved?

2) you'd be happier if anyone complimented you on your intellect or on your beauty?

true answers?

1. IDK

2. Intellect
kfc
Strikeeagle84015
Posts: 867
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 10:58:43 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/6/2010 10:56:49 AM, gerrandesquire wrote:

Answer to 2: beauty

thats surprising, esp. coming from you

how do you figure?
: At 8/17/2010 7:17:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
: Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!

Arguing with an atheist about God is very similar to arguing with a blind man about what the Sistine Chapel looks like
Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
The only way I will stop believing in God is if he appeared before me and told me that he did not exist.
Strikeeagle84015
Posts: 867
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 11:04:04 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/6/2010 11:02:03 AM, gerrandesquire wrote:
just your image was quiet different...

in my mind.

Well that is because I already know I am pretty sharp which is more of an objective term. Whereas beauty on the other hand is much more subjective and as a teenager I am less confident in my self image
: At 8/17/2010 7:17:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
: Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!

Arguing with an atheist about God is very similar to arguing with a blind man about what the Sistine Chapel looks like
Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
The only way I will stop believing in God is if he appeared before me and told me that he did not exist.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 11:04:13 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/6/2010 10:53:47 AM, gerrandesquire wrote:
1)the greatest compliment you've ever recieved?

I can't remember.


2) you'd be happier if anyone complimented you on your intellect or on your beauty?

Beauty, the state can arbitrarily verify my intellect that I need for my life.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2010 2:11:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/6/2010 10:53:47 AM, gerrandesquire wrote:
1)the greatest compliment you've ever recieved?

I can't remember.

2) you'd be happier if anyone complimented you on your intellect or on your beauty?

Probably my intellect.
feverish
Posts: 2,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2010 10:38:57 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/6/2010 10:53:47 AM, gerrandesquire wrote:
1)the greatest compliment you've ever recieved?

My daughter telling me that I'm the best dad in the world.

2) you'd be happier if anyone complimented you on your intellect or on your beauty?

Either is good, although I guess it would depend somewhat on the individual paying the compliment, especially for the more subjective category of looks.
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2010 10:44:58 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/6/2010 10:53:47 AM, gerrandesquire wrote:
: 1)the greatest compliment you've ever recieved?

Hmm... an ENEMY saying: I should be the School Representative since I'm the smart one of the seniors. :D

: 2) you'd be happier if anyone complimented you on your intellect or on your beauty?

Beauty. :P

: true answers?

Yes.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.