Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Any Major impacts?

Commondebator
Posts: 58
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 11:04:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Do you guys think that there are going to be any major impacts to the site, ever since Mikal left?

I gotta admit though....Its almost amazing to drop the entire thing, even after youve been on for such a long time. You have to admire his ego...I dont think anyone can just drop out that quick.

Im sure his gone for good......Hope valar comes back

pm me if you wanna know my personal email
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2015 8:24:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/9/2015 11:04:40 PM, Commondebator wrote:
Do you guys think that there are going to be any major impacts to the site, ever since Mikal left?

I gotta admit though....Its almost amazing to drop the entire thing, even after youve been on for such a long time. You have to admire his ego...I dont think anyone can just drop out that quick.

Im sure his gone for good......Hope valar comes back

pm me if you wanna know my personal email

Why would DDO change? Did he have executive power( Juggle)?
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
lannan13
Posts: 23,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 10:29:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/12/2015 10:07:41 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Kansas fried chicken
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 10:29:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/12/2015 10:13:48 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 5/12/2015 10:07:41 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Kansas fried chicken
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 4:11:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 1:24:11 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 5/13/2015 10:29:24 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/12/2015 10:07:41 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Kansas Fried Chicken
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
birdlandmemories
Posts: 4,140
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 4:52:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 4:11:55 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/21/2015 1:24:11 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 5/13/2015 10:29:24 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/12/2015 10:07:41 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Kardashian Fried Chicken
Ashton
lannan13
Posts: 23,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 8:01:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 4:52:19 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 5/21/2015 4:11:55 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/21/2015 1:24:11 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 5/13/2015 10:29:24 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/12/2015 10:07:41 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Kansas Fried Chicken
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~