Total Posts:56|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Dear Cerebral Narcissist…

Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2010 2:01:10 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Please, anyone who has seen any user on this website issue a hate campaign against user Cerebral_Narcissist post here.

Reference is required of course.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2010 2:03:46 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/7/2010 2:01:54 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
If I remember correctly, it was you who started the whole pedophile thing.

Well I hyped it, correct.

1.

I said sorry called truse, accepted, lasted about 4 weeks I think.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2010 2:04:35 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Is it a race thing? Is it because I don't hide the fact I am atheist? Is it because I won't go on a date with you? Is it my age? Is it my politics? Don't like my username? I am just wondering where it all comes from.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2010 2:06:02 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/7/2010 2:03:46 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 8/7/2010 2:01:54 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
If I remember correctly, it was you who started the whole pedophile thing.

Well I hyped it, correct.

1.

I said sorry called truse, accepted, lasted about 4 weeks I think.

What truce? It has been constant since you started here.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2010 2:08:34 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/7/2010 2:04:35 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Is it a race thing? Is it because I don't hide the fact I am atheist? Is it because I won't go on a date with you? Is it my age? Is it my politics? Don't like my username? I am just wondering where it all comes from.

Stay on topic please.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2010 2:09:15 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/7/2010 2:08:34 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 8/7/2010 2:04:35 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Is it a race thing? Is it because I don't hide the fact I am atheist? Is it because I won't go on a date with you? Is it my age? Is it my politics? Don't like my username? I am just wondering where it all comes from.

Stay on topic please.

Lol.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2010 2:10:40 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/7/2010 2:08:34 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 8/7/2010 2:04:35 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Is it a race thing? Is it because I don't hide the fact I am atheist? Is it because I won't go on a date with you? Is it my age? Is it my politics? Don't like my username? I am just wondering where it all comes from.

Stay on topic please.

It is on topic, why am I the target of your hatred.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2010 2:17:53 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/7/2010 2:04:35 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Is it a race thing? Is it because I don't hide the fact I am atheist? Is it because I won't go on a date with you? Is it my age? Is it my politics? Don't like my username? I am just wondering where it all comes from.

I don't know Zets reasons (the pedophile thing was entirely juvenile and uncalled for on Zets behalf), but you tend not to address people's arguments directly and instead result to an onslaught of ad hominems and think you're winning the argument.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2010 2:18:45 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/7/2010 2:16:31 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
First, what HATRED?

I can't say why I hate you unless I know how it came unto you that I hated you?

So what you targeted me with criminal acusations, mockery and death threats out of love?

Why didn't you say?

Seriously you need help.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2010 2:32:17 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/7/2010 2:18:45 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/7/2010 2:16:31 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
First, what HATRED?

I can't say why I hate you unless I know how it came unto you that I hated you?

So what you targeted me with criminal acusations, mockery and death threats out of love?
lol wut?
What part of "I-don't-really-think-you're-a-pedophile", don't you get?

Plus this was like 6-7 months ago why do you still care?

Why didn't you say?

Seriously you need help.

I try my hardest to go easy on you not to say anything too vile, if my simple polite responses are a hate campaign to you I'd hate to see what you'd do if I really did invoke a hate campaign.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2010 2:38:41 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
The original statement in the Happy birthday thread wasn't even that bad for you to still be moaning about it nearly a year on.

Think what a reasonable 31 year old man going 32 would do and grow up. I don't think you understand how other people work, you have a complete lack of empathy or civil understanding of other people. A comment is a hate campaign, a joke is a malicaus attack.

Whoever evoked such damage on you has one flaming ticket to hell.

Look, don't follow me on site and don't post unproductive comments like you have on my last 4(5?) debates. Your more than welcome to contribute but GAWD get over yourself.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2010 10:23:29 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/7/2010 2:17:53 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/7/2010 2:04:35 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Is it a race thing? Is it because I don't hide the fact I am atheist? Is it because I won't go on a date with you? Is it my age? Is it my politics? Don't like my username? I am just wondering where it all comes from.

I don't know Zets reasons (the pedophile thing was entirely juvenile and uncalled for on Zets behalf), but you tend not to address people's arguments directly and instead result to an onslaught of ad hominems and think you're winning the argument.

This.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2010 10:37:07 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/7/2010 2:17:53 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/7/2010 2:04:35 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Is it a race thing? Is it because I don't hide the fact I am atheist? Is it because I won't go on a date with you? Is it my age? Is it my politics? Don't like my username? I am just wondering where it all comes from.

I don't know Zets reasons (the pedophile thing was entirely juvenile and uncalled for on Zets behalf), but you tend not to address people's arguments directly and instead result to an onslaught of ad hominems and think you're winning the argument.

You are a person of faith not logic, you do not recognise valid arguments. But thats not really relevant to this thread.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2010 10:40:54 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/7/2010 2:32:17 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 8/7/2010 2:18:45 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/7/2010 2:16:31 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
First, what HATRED?

I can't say why I hate you unless I know how it came unto you that I hated you?

So what you targeted me with criminal acusations, mockery and death threats out of love?
lol wut?
What part of "I-don't-really-think-you're-a-pedophile", don't you get?

I fully understand that, however the hate campaign continues.


Plus this was like 6-7 months ago why do you still care?


Because it's still going on.

Why didn't you say?

Seriously you need help.

I try my hardest to go easy on you not to say anything too vile, if my simple polite responses are a hate campaign to you I'd hate to see what you'd do if I really did invoke a hate campaign.

The fact that you are conducting a hate campaign against me is without question. Constant personal attakcs, defamation, death threats, recruiting other members... those are not polite responses, those are not a simple joke.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2010 10:41:38 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/7/2010 10:23:29 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 8/7/2010 2:17:53 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/7/2010 2:04:35 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Is it a race thing? Is it because I don't hide the fact I am atheist? Is it because I won't go on a date with you? Is it my age? Is it my politics? Don't like my username? I am just wondering where it all comes from.

I don't know Zets reasons (the pedophile thing was entirely juvenile and uncalled for on Zets behalf), but you tend not to address people's arguments directly and instead result to an onslaught of ad hominems and think you're winning the argument.

This.

Please supply links.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2010 11:30:28 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/7/2010 2:17:53 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/7/2010 2:04:35 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Is it a race thing? Is it because I don't hide the fact I am atheist? Is it because I won't go on a date with you? Is it my age? Is it my politics? Don't like my username? I am just wondering where it all comes from.

I don't know Zets reasons (the pedophile thing was entirely juvenile and uncalled for on Zets behalf), but you tend not to address people's arguments directly and instead result to an onslaught of ad hominems and think you're winning the argument.

I don't agree with this at all. He's usually very good about italicizing the points he is addressing and then explaining why he disagrees. He stays on topic and actually tries to get his point across. It's usually other people that come on and challenge him to the point where he has five people attacking his every post. Really, he attracts the theists in hordes (good luck in the future C_N). And if he does insult someone, it's with good reason to do so.

@ Zetsubou:

First, what HATRED?

I can't say why I hate you unless I know how it came unto you that I hated you?


What the hell does this even mean? You obviously have shown ample hatred for Cerebral_Narcissist through your insults, rumors and blatant disregard for civility. Why act as though you've been acting out of kindness when no one else agrees with you? You are strangely immature and it's disappointing to see.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2010 9:55:08 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Here's some of the problem i think you have with people in general Zets, you don't disagree with people so much as you disapprove of people. There is this sort of awkwardness in your approach to people in general. Each of us here has something of a reputation or image, C_N actually (IMO) has one of the better ones here. He has integrity, and is more intellectually honest than most. But, as is evident, he doesn't give up. Even when prudence should say don't respond, there seems to be some compulsion to respond. Kind of a bad combination with you,
because although i think you're sharp in many ways, there is this sort of bratty arrogance around your intelligence that impedes whatever intellectual ability you have. C_N challenges you, and your bratty frustration comes out and you say stupid things. The more frustrated you get the worse your brattiness gets, and it continues. Personally, i think you're both pretty decent people, but you're 14. YOU'RE 14! So stop overreaching. Learn humility.
feverish
Posts: 2,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2010 3:22:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/7/2010 2:04:35 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Is it a race thing?
lol
Is it because I don't hide the fact I am atheist? Is it because I won't go on a date with you? Is it my age? Is it my politics? Don't like my username? I am just wondering where it all comes from.

Cereb, you've done nothing to deserve the level of abuse you've had to put up with. The series of comments made about you are juvenile, unjustified and just dumb. However I can't help thinking that the way you've sometimes reacted may have exacerbated the situation.

You're dealing with a playground mentality, where the coolest kids are the most obnoxious and cruel. By hyping your victim status and showing that it is making you angry, you are giving guys like Askbob and Panda exactly the reaction they want. You should try not to take things seriously, especially on the internet.

I work with children and young people who often have severe behavioural and emotional problems. I've been called every name under the sun and it is like water off a ducks back now. I've had death threats from youths whose affiliation with armed criminal gangs is very real. If I took seriously, the things kids say when they are p!ssed off or trying to provoke a reaction, I would be a nervous wreck.

A nonce must surely be one of the worst things for anyone to be called and I can't imagine being accused of anything so bad, but at no point was anyone making serious allegations against you, so it is basically just name-calling. Obviously commenting on the attractiveness of adult women is not pedophilia, no matter if they are younger than you. If you could just give a reasonable amount of abuse back and then let it go, those who taunt you would probably get bored quickly.

I think you can sometimes come across as arrogant (although not significantly more than most intelligent users on this site, perhaps including myself) and some theists like Zets and marauder may have been motivated to take the teasing further after confrontations with you on the religion forum. A little more humbleness and civility could make people respond to you more positively and have more respect for the valid arguments you make.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2010 3:26:30 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/7/2010 10:37:07 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/7/2010 2:17:53 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/7/2010 2:04:35 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Is it a race thing? Is it because I don't hide the fact I am atheist? Is it because I won't go on a date with you? Is it my age? Is it my politics? Don't like my username? I am just wondering where it all comes from.

I don't know Zets reasons (the pedophile thing was entirely juvenile and uncalled for on Zets behalf), but you tend not to address people's arguments directly and instead result to an onslaught of ad hominems and think you're winning the argument.

You are a person of faith not logic, you do not recognise valid arguments. But thats not really relevant to this thread.

Ironic. I accuse you of committing ad hominems and you respond with another ad hominem. lol
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2010 3:33:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/8/2010 3:26:30 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/7/2010 10:37:07 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/7/2010 2:17:53 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/7/2010 2:04:35 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Is it a race thing? Is it because I don't hide the fact I am atheist? Is it because I won't go on a date with you? Is it my age? Is it my politics? Don't like my username? I am just wondering where it all comes from.

I don't know Zets reasons (the pedophile thing was entirely juvenile and uncalled for on Zets behalf), but you tend not to address people's arguments directly and instead result to an onslaught of ad hominems and think you're winning the argument.

You are a person of faith not logic, you do not recognise valid arguments. But thats not really relevant to this thread.

Ironic. I accuse you of committing ad hominems and you respond with another ad hominem. lol

That's fitting actually, not ironic. Irony is when the opposite of what you expect happens.
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2010 7:56:08 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
C_N, list every part of this hate campaign here. That was the main point of the tread.

So far we have one incident about 6 months ago…

Anything else, you say this campaign is current so give evidence?

Links don't lie and I'm yet to see any.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2010 8:01:46 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/7/2010 11:30:28 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 8/7/2010 2:17:53 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/7/2010 2:04:35 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Is it a race thing? Is it because I don't hide the fact I am atheist? Is it because I won't go on a date with you? Is it my age? Is it my politics? Don't like my username? I am just wondering where it all comes from.

I don't know Zets reasons (the pedophile thing was entirely juvenile and uncalled for on Zets behalf), but you tend not to address people's arguments directly and instead result to an onslaught of ad hominems and think you're winning the argument.

I don't agree with this at all. He's usually very good about italicizing the points he is addressing and then explaining why he disagrees. He stays on topic and actually tries to get his point across.
Would you like me to show you links of C_N ad hominem attacks on Mirza, Geo, GodSands and others, mainly people who wish him no harm.
It's usually other people that come on and challenge him to the point where he has five people attacking his every post. Really, he attracts the theists in hordes (good luck in the future C_N). And if he does insult someone, it's with good reason to do so.

@ Zetsubou:

First, what HATRED?

I can't say why I hate you unless I know how it came unto you that I hated you?


What the hell does this even mean? You obviously have shown ample hatred for Cerebral_Narcissist through your insults, rumors and blatant disregard for civility.
Citation needed.
Why act as though you've been acting out of kindness when no one else agrees with you? You are strangely immature and it's disappointing to see.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2010 11:18:21 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks for the input from many of you, but I have to say this thread has deviated from what I had intended from it. I wanted to show you guys that the hate, juvenile hate campaign and anything else doesn't exist.

I admitted my fault that one time I called Cerebral Narcissist a pedophile it was a joke and she should of known that. I want to remind you that this incident happened 6 months ago! For the half a four months or so Cerebral has been following my debates and posts leaving pointless or insulting posts many of you are familiar with his arrogant tone but what many of you miss is when he explicitly follows me to leave these comments.

Two examples from my debates:
"He does rather like to shift the goal posts as much as possible to give him the greatest chance of victory, an intellectually bankrupt fellow."

"Hmm... well that was impressive. (followed two post later by) Maybe wait till after you get an education?"

All unprovoked.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
cjl
Posts: 1,073
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2010 11:20:38 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/7/2010 2:04:35 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Is it a race thing? Is it because I don't hide the fact I am atheist? Is it because I won't go on a date with you? Is it my age? Is it my politics? Don't like my username? I am just wondering where it all comes from.

No. No. No. No. No. No. I don't hate you.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2010 11:20:53 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/8/2010 3:26:30 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/7/2010 10:37:07 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/7/2010 2:17:53 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/7/2010 2:04:35 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Is it a race thing? Is it because I don't hide the fact I am atheist? Is it because I won't go on a date with you? Is it my age? Is it my politics? Don't like my username? I am just wondering where it all comes from.

I don't know Zets reasons (the pedophile thing was entirely juvenile and uncalled for on Zets behalf), but you tend not to address people's arguments directly and instead result to an onslaught of ad hominems and think you're winning the argument.

You are a person of faith not logic, you do not recognise valid arguments. But thats not really relevant to this thread.

Ironic. I accuse you of committing ad hominems and you respond with another ad hominem. lol

You are misusing the term but not to worry.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2010 11:22:59 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/9/2010 11:18:38 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
What am I gulity off?

This has gone down like a lead balloon, so any chance of you giving it up and developing an alternative hobby? You are a child, go be a child.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.