DDO: Game Over -- Season 2, Episode 10

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2015 4:09:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Level XXV: The Invasion

Police Report: "The location of Morianna Belle and two other known murders is now known. Officers have been dispatched to the location."

----

Bluesteel pulled a sword from her side. The Goblins had them entirely surrounded.
"Attack!" Seventh howled. The soldiers swung forward.
"Heal and block!" Seventh commanded the mages.
"Seventh. We need to get out of here." Bluesteel yelled.
"Soldiers. Block! Mages, use fire on the trees!" Seventh yelled.

The mages lit up balls of fire and begin to throw them at the forest around them. As the fiery spells smothered the trees in flame, smoke emerged from all around the party. The goblins in the forest backed away and looked for a way around.
"Men, wipe them out!" Seventh ordered. Almost all of the Goblins were caught in the forest, burning or running. Only a hundred were still around the group, so the men broke apart and begin attacking the remaining creatures.
Bluesteel cut down the goblins the had neared him, and begin for the road back to Midnight. "We won't make it to Raven's Roost."
"We are heading back! Mages. Keep everything behind us and to our side lit up." Seventh yelled.

Everyone begin moving. Every hundred feet, the mages threw back fireballs and kept everything around them on fire. The Goblins couldn't get to them. A thick mist of experience layered the group as goblins burned away in the fire.

----
--------
MIDNIGHT
--------
----

"Ember." Warem walked in. The door was always unlocked.
Emberly was sitting at her desk, she had her only dress in her hands. She wanted to wear it for her last day... She knew they wouldn't stop the Goblins. "Warem. I wanted to know if you would..."

"Ember..." He interrupted her... "When were you wanting to tell me about the prison school?"
"..." Emberly hesitated when he mentioned it. "Warem... How did you..."
"I read it in your notebook." Warem replied. "I know all about those... You don't just get into one because you stole something... It takes someone large to get you put in one... What did you do?"
"Warem... Please. You have to believe me when I say I didn't do anything..." Emberly was scared... She didn't want him to hate her.
"Then why were you in one?" Warem asked. "They don't just send you to one because it's funny. Why were you there?"
"..." Ember was breathing harder now, she didn't want to say anything. "I.. just... Warem... I wanted to ask you if you would..."
"Ember. Stop changing the subject. Why were you in a school for murders and drug dealers?"
"I just..." Ember was about to cry... She tried again. "I just wanted to ask you... please... if..."
"Ember!" Warem yelled.
"I... was sent there because they thought I killed my father... Please Warem... I didn't do it..."
"You... what?" Warem couldn't believe what he heard.
"Please... It wasn't me..."
"I... I need to think about this..." Warem turned and left. He wanted to trust her, but he was scared to think she might have actually murdered her father...

"Warem please... I just wanted to ask if we could..." She tried again, but Warem was gone, "spend our last day together..."
Ember sat back down. Her dress was still in her hand. She threw it down, and put her face in her hands and cried...

----

"Warem?" Bookworm saw him walking quickly away from Ember's room. "Is something wrong...?"
"I don't want to talk to anyone right now." Warem walked past her, giving her less than a notice.
"Oh... Okay." Bookworm was confused... Warem was supposed to hate Ember now, and Bookworm and him could be together... Why didn't he want to talk to her?...

Bookworm begin to choke on tears, and went to find Sokol. More than ever, she seemed so far from Warem.

----
--------
KROENGARD
--------
----

Mekaiel had found a point in the wall of Kroengard where all the soldiers had finally left. They were all heading up front to the site of the explosion.
"Great. I'll just climb here." He begin up the wall. Wooden walls were the easiest to climb up. Mekaiel had climbed a lot of them when him and his party was attacking Citadels.

He thought about his party a lot... Xlav, Dtaylor... Sasima. He needed to kill her.... The voice had told him he needed to if he wanted to succeed... But he didn't understand why he didn't want to... He avoided thinking about it, because every time he did, the voice would appear... It'd tell him to kill her.

He made it up the wall, and looked around. The city of wood stretched out a ways, but it was hardly as large as Midnight.
He hopped off the wall. He hit the ground and ran up to the nearest building. He hid over it, and observed the area around him. He heard the movement of men hunting YYW, and knew that he couldn't move freely until they had found him.

----
--------
MOUNTAINS
--------
----

The forest climbed the mountain around Vicksan. He wasn't sure what to do. He wanted to do something fun, but nothing seemed fun right now.
He neared a cave surrounded by moss and stone. Grass seemed to grow around the cave's opening. Everywhere else, it was only leaves and mud layering the ground.

"Hm..." He thought to himself. "The invasion will be over before tonight. I'll hide away until then. And after that..."
"After that, you'll be alone." A new voice came up from around the cave.
Vicksan looked up at the person. He stood there with a jagged, sharp-edged staff, and a violet cloak.

"Who are you?" Vicksan asked.
"My username is Innomen. I overheard you talking about the invasion, and thought I would pop in for a moment." Innomen replied.
"I don't need to talk to someone, if that's what you're going for." Vicksan said.
"No no. I'm not here to talk. I wanted to show you this cave." Innomen looked back at it.
"I see it. What about it?" Vicksan asked.
"Well... It's a Dungeon. Usually you have to have a party, but you seem strong enough." Innomen explained.
"Why would I do a dungeon?" Vicksan asked.
"Because the world's ending. And you can either sleep through it ending, or have some fun while it ends." Innomen replied.
"... What's the Dungeon?" Vicksan asked.
"Well... It's a Changeling dungeon, so that depends on you." Innomen replied.
"Fine. I'll try it out." Vicksan begin for the cave.
"Be warned. Some Dungeons hold great secrets. Powerful weapons, potions, spells... Don't miss a thing." Innomen smiled at him.
"I know." Vicksan entered the cave to begin the Dungeon.

----
--------
ELSEWHERE
--------
----

Vox was wondering the desert. He had teleported there after Vicksan left...
He didn't understand. He had done everything Vicksan asked in order to save all of these people... And Vicksan would just turned away from it all. Vox had gone out of his way to train the boy, and this was his repayment.

Vox wasn't sure what to do now. He had spent nearly four days training Vicksan. Did he just go back to observing the world cycle back and forth? Like the last 8 years?
Suddenly, Vox heard a whimpering. He looked around, and saw a player sitting in the sand.
It was a female player with a powerful bow, and gilded leather. However, she was weak, and underfed. The player seemed to have spent the last week unsure of how to play or take care of herself. It was odd for such a strongly developed character.
"What is it?" Vox asked.
'Please... Take me home...' The player, Sephara, pm'd him.
"I can't do that. Sorry." Vox turned around and walked off.
'Please... I'm scared...' She pm'd him again.
"I have no intentions of helping you people." Vox kept walking.
'But I'm scared...' She tried again.
"So? And stop messaging me. If you want to say something, just say it." Vox replied.

"..." Sephara hesitated, "Please... I just want to go home to my mommy..." She had the voice of a little kid. No older than ten.
Vox stopped and looked back at her. "... That's not your account, is it..."
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2015 4:10:04 PM
"It's my mommy's game... I just wanted to play, but I don't know how to log off... Please... How do I log off..?" Sephara was crying and terrified. "I hate it here..."
Vox was going to tell her that she can't log off, but he didn't. "I can't help you..."
She got up and walked over to him. "You don't attack me like the other guy did, and I won't attack you, okay?" She sniffed and choked.
"What?"
"The other person... He started to attack me, and I said that I didn't want to fight him... But he kept attacking me... I said, you don't attack me, and I don't attack you... But he kept attacking me. He killed the doggy I found..." She was choking on the words.
"... No. I'm not attacking you..." Vox thought it over. She'd die out here. "Hold my hand." He reached his hand out.
Sephara took his hand, "What are we doing?"
"I'm taking you to someone." Vox replied.

----
KROENGARD
----

They were suddenly in a large building. Sephara didn't know what happened.
"It's the castle of a large town, you might be safe here." Vox explained.
"How did you do that?" Sephara asked. Vox had only now noticed a lisp in her voice.
"I can move from place to place quickly. Follow." He begin for the hallway.

They made it to a closed door, and Vox knocked.
"I don't want to talk." A female voice replied.
Vox opened the door, and walked in. "Neither do I."
"You... Get out." Godmother sat in her chair. She could see Vox in her mirror, and Vox could see that she had reddened eyes.
"I intend to. But I need you to look after this girl." Vox brought Sephara into the room.
"I'm not looking after a player for you." Godmother replied.
"She's not a player." Vox replied. Sephara looked around the room with wide eyes. "She's a child playing on her mother's computer."
Godmother stood up and watched the girl. "She's a child...?"
"Yes. No more than ten." Vox explained.

"... Hey... Little girl." Godmother watched Sephara look over at her. "What's you're name?"
"Marie..." Sephara replied. "I just wanted to play my mommy's game..."
"I understand. Come over here." Godmother observed the girl's wounds. "You were attacked?"
"Ya... I told him I didn't want to fight... But he wouldn't stop... He killed my doggy..." Sephara replied.
"You poor thing... well you're safe now. I'll take of you." Godmother smiled at her.

"Would you die for her?" Vox asked.
"What?" Godmother wasn't sure what she heard. "She's a child, of course I would."
"... I don't understood you people... You would die to save one person, but Vicksan wouldn't die for twenty thousand..." Vox seemed entirely confused.
Godmother got mad at first, but she realized he was truly confused. "Vox."
Vox looked up at her.
"Listen... I know you tried helping so much, and then Vicksan just kind of threw it all away. But understand him. He wanted to help everyone, but they were using him. You were going to throw him away."
"I had to. How else could he save anyone?" Vox replied.
"I know that... And I hate it... But I do know it... But Vox... You felt he threw your efforts away. But he feels like you were throwing him away." Godmother explained.
Vox thought it over.
"Listen... You're seeing him as a tool to save everyone. Perhaps... See him as a friend?" Godmother smiled.

Vox stared at her, thinking it over in his head... He had no friends. For 8 years he didn't have any friends. And when he finally did, it was Mekaiel using him... And Vicksan was using him, too... Right? Or did Vicksan see him as a friend?
"I think that's why you don't understand, Vox... You are missing the one thing that makes a human, human." Godmother explained.
"What's that? Friends?" Vox asked.
"People..." Godmother smiled.

"Thanks." Sephara hadn't been paying attention to them, but she walked up to, and hugged, Vox.
Vox didn't understand. "What?"
Sephara replied. "When I see my mommy, I'll tell her about the nice man that helped me."
"What could you have to tell her? You don't even know me." Vox stared down at her.
"But you still helped me. I wanted to give you this..." Sephara gave him an arrow. It was blue, and had a diamond tip. "I don't know what it is... But it's pretty, and blue." She smiled. The arrow didn't have a name... It was blank.
"What is this?" Vox asked himself. He looked back at Sephara and Godmother. He wasn't sure he understood it... But he knew what he had to do. He had to find Vicksan.

----
--------
MIDNIGHT
--------
----

"Prepare!" Sokol howled out. "A massive Goblin army is moving half a mile out, and we've got to hold them off!"
"Can we even beat them?" TN asked.
"Of course we can, right guys?" That1user shouted out.
The others just stared at him, as though they figured he should have known the answer to that.
"Sokol, what are we hoping to do?" TN asked him.
"There are about five hundred soldiers fighting at least half a million Goblins. And we can be well assured that another million is marching with it... So I don't know. But if we hold our line, and our mages hold their own, we might... I don't know. But we'll try." Sokol explained.
"Then, I guess... Let's set up?" TN asked.

"Yes." Warem walked up. "We set up and head out now." He looked hurt. Not in a physical sense, but an emotional one.
"You okay, man?" Sokol asked.
"I'm going to die today. I'm as good as always." Warem sighed.
The stone barracks was a massive open room with doors across the wall... Each door lead to it's own armory... Mage equipment, Swordsman equipment, Archer equipment, and such... And on the far end of the building was a few tables covered in food. On the other side were stairs heading to a large sleeping quarters. Warem had helped built the place.
Everyone had their gear ready, and they begin marching from the building.

----
OUTSIDE OF MIDNIGHT
----

The army amassed in front of the wall. The knights were in front, their long swords ready. Above the wall were a number of archers and mages. Sokol observed the army... They had set up a spike wall from the edge of the formation outwards. The spike wall went crossway, forming a funnel into the wall of knights. Sokol knew they would have been too far stretched if they had tried to cover to whole wall.

They could hear the thundering of half of million footsteps roar over the hills and forests in the far distance. The Invasion was on it's way.
Warem and Sokol could see a small group of soldiers exiting the forest. It was Bluesteel's group.
"I guess they got caught in the invasion." Sokol shook his head. "Let's give them room then."

"Enough space for us?" Daytona asked as the group neared the army.
"I suppose there is." Sokol watched the Raven Roost soldiers enter the formation. "Mages and archers on the wall."
"Looks like I have to die with you people." Bluesteel got in beside Warem and Sokol. "Where's Paris and YYW?"
"Kroengard." Warem replied. He didn't seem to want to talk, so Bluesteel decided not to ask anything else.

They couldn't hear the Goblin Army anymore.
"They must be preparing. Getting their Army divided up and in formation." Bluesteel explained.
"That's just great." Sokol sighed. "Their smart. Let's hope we can at least defeat a few before we die."

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2015 4:12:28 PM
Last Episode: Truest Intentions ==> http://www.debate.org...

Next Episode: The Cave of Lights ==> TBA

----
For the Audience:
----

- Any feedback on the episode?

What would you like to see in the last 4 episodes?

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2015 5:32:04 PM
At 5/16/2015 4:12:28 PM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Really good! I thought it would be hard to justify Emberly's placement in the school, but you were able to do it in a super satisfying way. Other things I liked were the increasing (yet misleading?) pieces of evidence that Vox is AI, and GCL's character.

I would like to see season 3 after them, but your sig says it's not happening :(

I guess I'd like to see Rev pull off his plan, but can he possibly have enough time?
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2015 5:37:54 PM
At 5/16/2015 5:32:04 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Really good! I thought it would be hard to justify Emberly's placement in the school, but you were able to do it in a super satisfying way.

The part where she killed her father, or where she claims it wasn't her? It's fit her character type that she didn't actually do anything bad. Would fit her well, sense you can't actually see her killing anyone.

Other things I liked were the increasing (yet misleading?) pieces of evidence that Vox is AI, and GCL's character.

Vox might just be a human who spent too much time severed from his body. Who knows? Maybe he's the main enemy? Vox is meant to be completely unknown until next season reveals more about the game and who the enemies are.

I would like to see season 3 after them, but your sig says it's not happening :(

I guess I'd like to see Rev pull off his plan, but can he possibly have enough time?

It's not time that Rev should worry about. It's whether he can find Vicksan.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2015 5:40:10 PM
At 5/16/2015 5:37:54 PM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

Really good! I thought it would be hard to justify Emberly's placement in the school, but you were able to do it in a super satisfying way.

The part where she killed her father, or where she claims it wasn't her? It's fit her character type that she didn't actually do anything bad. Would fit her well, sense you can't actually see her killing anyone.

The part where she didn't do it

Other things I liked were the increasing (yet misleading?) pieces of evidence that Vox is AI, and GCL's character.

Vox might just be a human who spent too much time severed from his body. Who knows? Maybe he's the main enemy? Vox is meant to be completely unknown until next season reveals more about the game and who the enemies are.

Wait, so there IS gonna be a next season?

I was referring to the number of episodes left, not in-universe time.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2015 5:45:28 PM
At 5/16/2015 5:40:10 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 5/16/2015 5:37:54 PM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

The part where she didn't do it

So the question is, what actually happened. (revealed in Episode 29)

Wait, so there IS gonna be a next season?

No. The story goes out to 4 seasons. But I'm not probably not finishing the series.

I was referring to the number of episodes left, not in-universe time.

Ya, that too lol. Don't worry. I have the whole thing planned out.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2015 10:09:52 PM
At 5/16/2015 4:09:51 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Police Report: "The location of Morianna Belle and two other known murders is now known. Officers have been dispatched to the location."

So they got caught and sent to the prison school?

I forgot who Morianna was, if she was even in the opening lines before. T_T
----

Bluesteel pulled a sword from her side. The Goblins had them entirely surrounded.

You're fvcking level 90 or something m8. N0$C0P3 them already.

Pls kill Seventh
"Heal and block!" Seventh commanded the mages.

Noob, use them to deal some AoE damage already.
"Seventh. We need to get out of here." Bluesteel yelled.

You don't say?

I thought mages were the ones that blocked. :P
The mages lit up balls of fire and begin to throw them at the forest around them. As the fiery spells smothered the trees in flame, smoke emerged from all around the party. The goblins in the forest backed away and looked for a way around.

LOL, that was easy.
"Men, wipe them out!" Seventh ordered. Almost all of the Goblins were caught in the forest, burning or running. Only a hundred were still around the group, so the men broke apart and begin attacking the remaining creatures.

GG noobs

#ezgameezlife
Bluesteel cut down the goblins the had neared him, and begin for the road back to Midnight. "We won't make it to Raven's Roost."

Why is Bluesteel only stating the obvious?
"We are heading back! Mages. Keep everything behind us and to our side lit up." Seventh yelled.

KILL IT WITH FIRE
Everyone begin moving. Every hundred feet, the mages threw back fireballs and kept everything around them on fire. The Goblins couldn't get to them. A thick mist of experience layered the group as goblins burned away in the fire.

Mages are OP. I wish I was a mage now instead of a noob swordsman. T_T
----
--------
MIDNIGHT
--------
----

"Ember." Warem walked in. The door was always unlocked.

Wat
Emberly was sitting at her desk, she had her only dress in her hands. She wanted to wear it for her last day... She knew they wouldn't stop the Goblins. "Warem. I wanted to know if you would..."

...make love to me before we die? ;D
"Ember..." He interrupted her... "When were you wanting to tell me about the prison school?"

Never, obviously.
"..." Emberly hesitated when he mentioned it. "Warem... How did you..."

Get rekt m8
"I read it in your notebook." Warem replied. "I know all about those... You don't just get into one because you stole something... It takes someone large to get you put in one... What did you do?"

Underage...oh wait.

Can you even go to prison for that?
"Warem... Please. You have to believe me when I say I didn't do anything..." Emberly was scared... She didn't want him to hate her.

You did something to get yourself into Juvie m8
"Then why were you in one?" Warem asked. "They don't just send you to one because it's funny. Why were you there?"

I thought Vicksan's scenario was funny.
"..." Ember was breathing harder now, she didn't want to say anything. "I.. just... Warem... I wanted to ask you if you would..."

Changing the subject, eh?
"Ember. Stop changing the subject. Why were you in a school for murders and drug dealers?"

*Murderers

Second time that happened now. :P
"I just..." Ember was about to cry... She tried again. "I just wanted to ask you... please... if..."

She wants the D that badly, huh? .-.
"Ember!" Warem yelled.

You can just go ahead and tell her that you're asexual...
"I... was sent there because they thought I killed my father... Please Warem... I didn't do it..."

Oh...

Interesting. Maybe Jinx actually murdered her father? I doubt it, though...probably some other unmentioned character.
"You... what?" Warem couldn't believe what he heard.

You didn't hear the last part, huh?
"Please... It wasn't me..."

http://www.reactiongifs.us...
"I... I need to think about this..." Warem turned and left. He wanted to trust her, but he was scared to think she might have actually murdered her father...

Don't think about it, do it. ;D

Oh, and Emberly can't even kill a bug, bruh. She's that much of a noob.
"Warem please... I just wanted to ask if we could..." She tried again, but Warem was gone, "spend our last day together..."

Oh, I was wrong.

Well, now that I think about it, I might not have been wrong. :3
Ember sat back down. Her dress was still in her hand. She threw it down, and put her face in her hands and cried...

I giv a liek 4 cri evrytim
----

"Warem?" Bookworm saw him walking quickly away from Ember's room. "Is something wrong...?"

Oh, you know what you did. Bad Annie.
"I don't want to talk to anyone right now." Warem walked past her, giving her less than a notice.

REJECTION

GET REKT (or should I say rejekt ;D) M8
"Oh... Okay." Bookworm was confused... Warem was supposed to hate Ember now, and Bookworm and him could be together... Why didn't he want to talk to her?...

LOL, Annie in DGO knows about as much about love as the actual Annie. :P
Bookworm begin to choke on tears, and went to find Sokol. More than ever, she seemed so far from Warem.

I bet Sokol just did this for teh lulz.
----
--------
KROENGARD
--------
----

Mekaiel had found a point in the wall of Kroengard where all the soldiers had finally left. They were all heading up front to the site of the explosion.

Noobs. Just send half of them. It's enough.
"Great. I'll just climb here." He begin up the wall. Wooden walls were the easiest to climb up. Mekaiel had climbed a lot of them when him and his party was attacking Citadels.

Don't mind me, I'm just climbing up a smooth wall with nothing to use.

#videogamelogic
He thought about his party a lot... Xlav, Dtaylor... Sasima. He needed to kill her.... The voice had told him he needed to if he wanted to succeed... But he didn't understand why he didn't want to... He avoided thinking about it, because every time he did, the voice would appear... It'd tell him to kill her.

Mekima ftw

Then again, I feel like Sasima would be on top.
He made it up the wall, and looked around. The city of wood stretched out a ways, but it was hardly as large as Midnight.

He's going to set fire to it again, isn't he? .-.
He hopped off the wall. He hit the ground and ran up to the nearest building. He hid over it, and observed the area around him. He heard the movement of men hunting YYW, and knew that he couldn't move freely until they had found him.

Remind me what he's doing here again?
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2015 10:36:32 PM
At 5/16/2015 10:09:52 PM, RevNge wrote:

The opening lines outline next season's antagonists.

----

Pls kill Seventh

Nopes

I thought mages were the ones that blocked. :P

Normally. But the mages had to cast fire. The soldiers had to block this time.

LOL, that was easy.

Well there are about 500,000 goblins behind those trees... So maybe no lol.

Mages are OP. I wish I was a mage now instead of a noob swordsman. T_T

Lol well there are just a ton of mages, is all.

...make love to me before we die? ;D

Close enough, I guess lol.

"I read it in your notebook." Warem replied. "I know all about those... You don't just get into one because you stole something... It takes something large to get you put in one... What did you do?"

Underage...oh wait.

***Something large

I thought Vicksan's scenario was funny.

<_< I'm not done with Vicksan's scenario, btw.

Changing the subject, eh?

Yep lol.

*Murderers

Second time that happened now. :P

Dammit!

She wants the D that badly, huh? .-.

Ember is a cute, cuddly butterfly. She probably doesn't even know what the D is.

"Ember!" Warem yelled.

You can just go ahead and tell her that you're asexual...

Oh...

That caught you off guard xD

Interesting. Maybe Jinx actually murdered her father? I doubt it, though...probably some other unmentioned character.

Maybe it was minx. She is insane. Although, I know exactly who did it... I promise it's worth ever "holy shlt" you have.

Don't think about it, do it. ;D

Oh, and Emberly can't even kill a bug, bruh. She's that much of a noob.

Lol ikr... But on the off chance that she's a super secret dad-killing assassin...

Oh, I was wrong.

Well, now that I think about it, I might not have been wrong. :3

Cry dammit! Ugh!

I giv a liek 4 cri evrytim

lol

----

Oh, you know what you did. Bad Annie.

tsk tsk. We need to tell her on her profile how bad she's been.

REJECTION

GET REKT (or should I say rejekt ;D) M8

lawl

LOL, Annie in DGO knows about as much about love as the actual Annie. :P

Success, then lol.

Noobs. Just send half of them. It's enough.

Well if it were Minx, it wouldn't be enough. She was strong enough to make boulders float around her lol. Remember?

Don't mind me, I'm just climbing up a smooth wall with nothing to use.

Ikr... F*king Elder Scrolls horses. But ya, it's not a smooth wall. It's wooden.

#videogamelogic

Mekima ftw

You guys still going on about that? lol.

Then again, I feel like Sasima would be on top.

I just got a visual of that... it was awesome. And yes, she would be on top. Actually... They'd send most of the time fighting for top.... Lots of rolling, I guess xD

He's going to set fire to it again, isn't he? .-.

No noooo lol. maybe.

Remind me what he's doing here again?

Hunting Vicksan. remember?

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2015 10:38:28 PM
----
--------
MOUNTAINS
--------
----

The forest climbed the mountain around Vicksan. He wasn't sure what to do. He wanted to do something fun, but nothing seemed fun right now.

Just ragequit then.
He neared a cave surrounded by moss and stone. Grass seemed to grow around the cave's opening. Everywhere else, it was only leaves and mud layering the ground.

Much description. Very picturesque. Wow.
"Hm..." He thought to himself. "The invasion will be over before tonight. I'll hide away until then. And after that..."

You pvssy.

http://fc02.deviantart.net...
Vicksan looked up at the person. He stood there with a jagged, sharp-edged staff, and a violet cloak.

Innomen?

You should wear a rainbow cloak, if you know what I mean.

I am your father.

Crap, what if he actually is...
"My username is Innomen. I overheard you talking about the invasion, and thought I would pop in for a moment." Innomen replied.

"Pop in". That doesn't sound suspicious at all.
"I don't need to talk to someone, if that's what you're going for." Vicksan said.

No one "needs" to talk to someone.
"No no. I'm not here to talk. I wanted to show you this cave." Innomen looked back at it.

Cool cave.

Well...it's a cave. What do you mean "what about it"? .-.
"Well... It's a Dungeon. Usually you have to have a party, but you seem strong enough." Innomen explained.

He's just a scrub with a hax weapon.

Well, you wanted to do something fun.
"Because the world's ending. And you can either sleep through it ending, or have some fun while it ends." Innomen replied.

I can imagine all the players going insane doing crazy things as the goblins defeat them.

A super OP Ultimate Dungeon with a lvl 1000 boss.

Probably evil versions of Godmother.

Your grammar is atrocious.
"Be warned. Some Dungeons hold great secrets. Powerful weapons, potions, spells... Don't miss a thing." Innomen smiled at him.

How come I don't get to go inside one of those? T_T

Or die trying.
----
--------
ELSEWHERE
--------
----

So...this teleporting thing. What if he teleports inside an object? :3
He didn't understand. He had done everything Vicksan asked in order to save all of these people... And Vicksan would just turned away from it all. Vox had gone out of his way to train the boy, and this was his repayment.

Humans are a lot more complex than you think.
Vox wasn't sure what to do now. He had spent nearly four days training Vicksan. Did he just go back to observing the world cycle back and forth? Like the last 8 years?

Wait, was he alone inside the world for eight years?
Suddenly, Vox heard a whimpering. He looked around, and saw a player sitting in the sand.

Why's he sitting?
It was a female player with a powerful bow, and gilded leather. However, she was weak, and underfed. The player seemed to have spent the last week unsure of how to play or take care of herself. It was odd for such a strongly developed character.

Or she. Maybe it's a noob that hacked into an OP account.
"What is it?" Vox asked.

She wasn't talking to you.

Why PM?

So blunt.

Are you a fvcking mute or something?

That was savage m8

Wait till the millions of goblins find you then. :P
"So? And stop messaging me. If you want to say something, just say it." Vox replied.

She's a mute though...
"..." Sephara hesitated, "Please... I just want to go home to my mommy..." She had the voice of a little kid. No older than ten.

Oh, never mind.

Wait, how the hell did a ten year old hack into an account?

http://www.bitsandchips.it...
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2015 10:42:59 PM
At 5/16/2015 10:36:32 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Dammit, Minx, not Jinx...I played too much LoL lately. >.>
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2015 10:44:59 PM
I just got a visual of that... it was awesome. And yes, she would be on top. Actually... They'd send most of the time fighting for top.... Lots of rolling, I guess xD

Well, if they roll off the bed, Sasima'd probably land on top. :P
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2015 10:49:57 PM
At 5/16/2015 10:44:59 PM, RevNge wrote:

Well, if they roll off the bed, Sasima'd probably land on top. :P

Well she's a lot lighter... So ya... Probably xD

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2015 10:59:05 PM
At 5/16/2015 10:38:28 PM, RevNge wrote:
----
--------
MOUNTAINS
--------
----

Just ragequit then.

But... he cannnnnn't.

Much description. Very picturesque. Wow.

Good good.

http://fc02.deviantart.net...

Soooo true lol.

Innomen?

Did you already read this? How'd you know that xD

You should wear a rainbow cloak, if you know what I mean.

I am your father.

Crap, what if he actually is...

Or maybe he is! D: lol.

"Pop in". That doesn't sound suspicious at all.

No one "needs" to talk to someone.

So amen, much philosophy, wow.

Cool cave.

totes.

Well...it's a cave. What do you mean "what about it"? .-.

Exactly... It is Just a cave xD

He's just a scrub with a hax weapon.

Well he spent 4 days training, killing level 150 Hollowed Ones with Vox.

Well, you wanted to do something fun.

I can imagine all the players going insane doing crazy things as the goblins defeat them.

Or crying to all hell.

A super OP Ultimate Dungeon with a lvl 1000 boss.

D: But max level is 500.

Probably evil versions of Godmother.

Interesting theory lol. Well it's going to be something extremely personal lol.

Your grammar is atrocious.

What?

How come I don't get to go inside one of those? T_T

You're busy bring someone back from the dead.

Or die trying.
----
--------
ELSEWHERE
--------
----

So...this teleporting thing. What if he teleports inside an object? :3

Same thing that happens if you do it in Skyrim. It'd glitch a little. Accidently entering objects is a part of normal games, remember? XD

Humans are a lot more complex than you think.

What makes you think Vox isn't human? XD

Wait, was he alone inside the world for eight years?

Ya. You don't remember him telling Vicksan about that? All alone... Supposedly. The server only recently unlocked before locking up. He mentioned all that lol.

Why's he sitting?

Or she. Maybe it's a noob that hacked into an OP account.

Good guess lol

"What is it?" Vox asked.

She wasn't talking to you.

Why PM?

Very observantly. Congratulations on catching the whole PM'ing thing lol.

So blunt.

Well it is Vox.

Are you a fvcking mute or something?

That was savage m8

Wait till the millions of goblins find you then. :P

I know, right? XD

She's a mute though...

Oh, never mind.

Ya... Feel bad, now? XD

Wait, how the hell did a ten year old hack into an account?

She didn't. It was her mothers account XD She just had to log on.

http://www.bitsandchips.it...

Imagine being a 10 year kid, turning on a game like this, and not being able to log off... Thinking that you just can't figure it out, and your mother's not helping.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2015 11:01:26 PM
At 5/16/2015 10:59:05 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Imagine being a 10 year kid, turning on a game like this, and not being able to log off... Thinking that you just can't figure it out, and your mother's not helping.

I'd be really happy about that if it was temporary, actually.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2015 11:05:44 PM
At 5/16/2015 11:01:26 PM, RevNge wrote:

Yes... But then you want to log off... And a day goes by... and a week. And you don't understand why you can't log off. You just think you don't know how. And you're terrified.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2015 11:41:54 PM
At 5/16/2015 11:05:44 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Yes... But then you want to log off... And a day goes by... and a week. And you don't understand why you can't log off. You just think you don't know how. And you're terrified.

In a game with such a high level cap, it'll probably be ages until I even think of logging off, especially since you don't feel IRL hunger or fatigue in the game.

...do you?
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 12:01:52 AM
At 5/16/2015 11:41:54 PM, RevNge wrote:

In a game with such a high level cap, it'll probably be ages until I even think of logging off, especially since you don't feel IRL hunger or fatigue in the game.

...do you?

Of course you do lol. Everyone is likely hooked up. Remember on the opening lines this season mentioned the comatose patients appearing where.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 12:19:38 AM
At 5/17/2015 12:01:52 AM, donald.keller wrote:

...do you?

Of course you do lol. Everyone is likely hooked up. Remember on the opening lines this season mentioned the comatose patients appearing where.

Then how come everyone's not starving? >.>

If we're on life support, then I won't feel discomfort, at least for a while. After a couple of days, though, I'd probably get freaked out, but instead of moping around, I'd probably just keep playing until there's a way to log off.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 12:28:43 AM
At 5/17/2015 12:19:38 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 5/17/2015 12:01:52 AM, donald.keller wrote:

...do you?

Then how come everyone's not starving? >.>

Life support. What do you think they put comatose patients on?

If we're on life support, then I won't feel discomfort, at least for a while. After a couple of days, though, I'd probably get freaked out, but instead of moping around, I'd probably just keep playing until there's a way to log off.

Yes... But one day you'll question if you ever will log off. Also, remember this is a 10- year old girl. She doesn't even know what a coma is.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 7:05:54 PM

----
For the Audience:
----

There's a stronger message that encompasses the chapter.
A strong story and resolution for the season.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 7:11:21 PM

----

Pls kill Seventh

Nopes

thx bby
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 7:37:15 PM
At 5/19/2015 7:11:21 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

----

Pls kill Seventh

Nopes

thx bby

You howled almost as loud as your mother last night scrub
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 7:54:07 PM
At 5/19/2015 7:05:54 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

explain? lol

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2015 3:59:18 AM
At 5/19/2015 7:54:07 PM, donald.keller wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

explain? lol
I know it's hard to do, but I'd like some resolution to the whole 'trapped in a video game' plot. Also, I'd like to care more about the safety of these characters in the way you did with Mikal's character and Minx. I also want character deaths in the ending.

Basically I want you to blow my mind.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2015 4:26:36 AM

----
For the Audience:
----

I really can't think of anything else to say other than the themes and ideas were repeated and reinforced in this chapter such as 'friendship' and what it means to be human. Vox is starting to feel more and more human now.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2015 9:43:45 AM
At 5/20/2015 3:59:18 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

----
For the Audience:
----

I really can't think of anything else to say other than the themes and ideas were repeated and reinforced in this chapter such as 'friendship' and what it means to be human. Vox is starting to feel more and more human now.

Well Vox may very well be human.

explain? lol

I know it's hard to do, but I'd like some resolution to the whole 'trapped in a video game' plot. Also, I'd like to care more about the safety of these characters in the way you did with Mikal's character and Minx. I also want character deaths in the ending.

Basically I want you to blow my mind.

Well there are character deaths in the Season finale. Also, the game and why they are trapped in it is for Seasons 3 and 4. Not Season 2. I only gave away a bit of information because you kept asking for it. Season 3 will explain everything.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2015 4:52:35 AM
I will start the next episode this week.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --