Jump to topic:

"Spike" cable channel ("men's TV")

Mr_Eno_Otu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 8:17:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I would like to know why those who program the "Spike" cable channel (a channel that's supposed to be geared toward males) think that violence and fighting is all that males are interested in...shouldn't there be shows and movies on Spike about "female sex icons/female sex symbols" too lol?

"Spike" bites the big one lol.
"La, la, la. Whatever. La, la, la. It doesn't matter. La, la, la. Oh well. La, la, la..."
Mr_Eno_Otu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 8:19:27 AM
Oops...meant to put this thread in the Entertainment forum...please delete if possible
"La, la, la. Whatever. La, la, la. It doesn't matter. La, la, la. Oh well. La, la, la..."
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 10:21:45 AM
At 5/17/2015 8:17:45 AM, Mr_Eno_Otu wrote:
I would like to know why those who program the "Spike" cable channel (a channel that's supposed to be geared toward males) think that violence and fighting is all that males are interested in...shouldn't there be shows and movies on Spike about "female sex icons/female sex symbols" too lol?

"Spike" bites the big one lol.

Um news flash, females don't dress up and try to look good for men, they do this to impress other women. Men could care less. Well real men anyway.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Mr_Eno_Otu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 10:31:39 AM
Um news flash, females don't dress up and try to look good for men, they do this to impress other women. Men could care less. Well real men anyway.

LOLOL...that was funny lololol.