Jump to topic:

JMK's 3k Post Extravaganza

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 1:28:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Well, I survived... I'm not even going to look at whatever notifications Chris and Ore are about to send me, because I assure you that, if I do, I'm going to respond, and then my 3kth post will be gone, and that will result in a sad Joey.

Anyway, you all deserve a round of applause. Seriously - you put up with me for about a year. Heaven knows how many posts I actually have between my.. numerous multiaccounts. Admittedly I don't have as many as Max because I'm not cool enough to be part of the DDO Elite - actually, I was booted out for condemning fiscal stimulus.. - but I have *enough.*

So, anyway, this past year has been great: I was banned for a while for telling Max that I hated America - and axolotls. For those of you who have ever played in a Joey mafia game, imagine one of those, with a complexity multiplier (or a beta, if you're a finance-y mood) of 3.5, modded entirely over G+. That was... astounding. And I only made one mod error!

But, aside from that, my time here has been spent procrastinating, goofing off, yelling at people in the economics forum and elsewhere, and shooting the sh1t with some of the coolest cats I've ever met. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for this experience - and those of you who have made it worthwhile know who you are.

Unfortunately I can't chronicle a thorough list of the people who have had an impact on me. Ore is already chomping at the bit to usurp my 3kth post, so I need to hurry up and get this post up, lol.

Thanks again to everyone - and here's to another fantastic year!

Cheers,

~Joey
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 1:56:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Congrats.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~