Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 11:59:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/22/2015 10:49:53 PM, emmalynn wrote:
just post random questions

example:
what if rocks are soft and they just tensed up before we touch them?

And so on.....

That's an interesting question!

When someone refers to his past self as "old me", why is it understood as a younger self?
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 1:35:17 AM
What if stuffed animals come alive @ night?? :o
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 8:41:50 AM
At 6/8/2015 1:35:17 AM, Lee001 wrote:
I can't message you or post on your profile, so I'll answer your question: I can't help but notice dumb posts. ;D
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 10:42:22 AM

i had nightmares about that when i was younger to the point where i had to angle them all so when i woke up none of them would be looking me right in the eye
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 10:50:17 AM
What if rain was purple and tasted like grapes?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 10:58:22 AM
At 6/8/2015 10:50:17 AM, bluesteel wrote:

Then we'd all be purple! :) And that would be cool.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 11:39:39 AM
At 6/8/2015 10:42:22 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:

i had nightmares about that when i was younger to the point where i had to angle them all so when i woke up none of them would be looking me right in the eye

I only had that problem with a red sock monkey, and I swear to god when I woke up he was always looking at me again.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 11:42:32 AM

Black people would be less afraid of water. They love grape. That's cool, it's kind of wierd I never see them when I go to the beach.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 11:59:55 AM
Why is there something rather than nothing?

Is our universe real?

Do we have free will?

Does God exist?

Is there life after death?

Can you really experience anything objectively?

What is the best moral system?

What are numbers?

What is the Meaning of Life?

Who am I?

Could I be living in a Matrix?

What is Right / Wrong?

What is Time?

Are human beings just machines?

What is Philosophy?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 12:30:40 PM
At 6/8/2015 11:39:39 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/8/2015 10:42:22 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:

I only had that problem with a red sock monkey, and I swear to god when I woke up he was always looking at me again.

id have strange dreams of them murdering me
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 3:43:27 PM
At 6/8/2015 11:42:32 AM, Wylted wrote:

Black people would be less afraid of water. They love grape. That's cool, it's kind of wierd I never see them when I go to the beach.

XD wow...

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 4:54:04 PM
Ironically, many of these questions have nothing to with life nor will they help you understand life.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
PeacefulChaos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 5:02:20 PM
At 6/8/2015 4:54:04 PM, sadolite wrote:
Ironically, many of these questions have nothing to with life nor will they help you understand life.

Knowing that rocks tense up before I touch them will unlock the secrets of the universe.