Total Posts:60|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

First Campaign AMA

bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 10:23:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Welcome to the Bsh1/Zarad/BV Campaign's "Getting to Know Us: Ask Us Anything Thread!"

I plan on doing two different AMAs, one on policy and platform stuff, and one that gives users a chance to get to know us. This one has the "getting to know us" theme--feel free to ask us any question you can think of about our personalities, histories, etc. We'll all try to chip in, though Zaradi's not at home so his contributions to this thread may be spotty.

Let the questions begin!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 10:43:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/1/2015 10:23:00 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Welcome to the Bsh1/Zarad/BV Campaign's "Getting to Know Us: Ask Us Anything Thread!"

I plan on doing two different AMAs, one on policy and platform stuff, and one that gives users a chance to get to know us. This one has the "getting to know us" theme--feel free to ask us any question you can think of about our personalities, histories, etc. We'll all try to chip in, though Zaradi's not at home so his contributions to this thread may be spotty.

Let the questions begin!

Have you ever traveled to Europe, if so which countries did you visist?
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 10:48:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/1/2015 10:43:52 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 6/1/2015 10:23:00 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Let the questions begin!

Have you ever traveled to Europe, if so which countries did you visist?

I lived in Germany for 6 years, and I've visited the UK, France, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Lichtenstein, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, and Poland.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 10:50:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/1/2015 10:48:26 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 6/1/2015 10:43:52 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 6/1/2015 10:23:00 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Let the questions begin!

Have you ever traveled to Europe, if so which countries did you visist?

I lived in Germany for 6 years, and I've visited the UK, France, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Lichtenstein, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, and Poland.

Why is this in the Misc forum?
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 10:51:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/1/2015 10:50:05 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/1/2015 10:48:26 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 6/1/2015 10:43:52 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 6/1/2015 10:23:00 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Let the questions begin!

Have you ever traveled to Europe, if so which countries did you visist?

I lived in Germany for 6 years, and I've visited the UK, France, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Lichtenstein, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, and Poland.

Why is this in the Misc forum?

Because I don't want to spam the main forum with a AMA about personal stuff. When I do the AMA on policy issues, I'll probably put that in the main forum.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,860
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 10:59:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/1/2015 10:23:00 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Welcome to the Bsh1/Zarad/BV Campaign's "Getting to Know Us: Ask Us Anything Thread!"

I plan on doing two different AMAs, one on policy and platform stuff, and one that gives users a chance to get to know us. This one has the "getting to know us" theme--feel free to ask us any question you can think of about our personalities, histories, etc. We'll all try to chip in, though Zaradi's not at home so his contributions to this thread may be spotty.

Let the questions begin!

How's it feel to be a little bsh?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 11:01:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/1/2015 10:59:48 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/1/2015 10:23:00 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Welcome to the Bsh1/Zarad/BV Campaign's "Getting to Know Us: Ask Us Anything Thread!"

I plan on doing two different AMAs, one on policy and platform stuff, and one that gives users a chance to get to know us. This one has the "getting to know us" theme--feel free to ask us any question you can think of about our personalities, histories, etc. We'll all try to chip in, though Zaradi's not at home so his contributions to this thread may be spotty.

Let the questions begin!

How's it feel to be a little bsh?

Well, as long as YYW's disciplining me for it...I don't really mind.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,860
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 11:02:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/1/2015 11:01:36 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 6/1/2015 10:59:48 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/1/2015 10:23:00 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Welcome to the Bsh1/Zarad/BV Campaign's "Getting to Know Us: Ask Us Anything Thread!"

I plan on doing two different AMAs, one on policy and platform stuff, and one that gives users a chance to get to know us. This one has the "getting to know us" theme--feel free to ask us any question you can think of about our personalities, histories, etc. We'll all try to chip in, though Zaradi's not at home so his contributions to this thread may be spotty.

Let the questions begin!

How's it feel to be a little bsh?

Well, as long as YYW's disciplining me for it...I don't really mind.

Do you agree that that was a clever play on words?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 11:08:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/1/2015 11:02:19 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/1/2015 11:01:36 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 6/1/2015 10:59:48 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/1/2015 10:23:00 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Welcome to the Bsh1/Zarad/BV Campaign's "Getting to Know Us: Ask Us Anything Thread!"

I plan on doing two different AMAs, one on policy and platform stuff, and one that gives users a chance to get to know us. This one has the "getting to know us" theme--feel free to ask us any question you can think of about our personalities, histories, etc. We'll all try to chip in, though Zaradi's not at home so his contributions to this thread may be spotty.

Let the questions begin!

How's it feel to be a little bsh?

Well, as long as YYW's disciplining me for it...I don't really mind.

Do you agree that that was a clever play on words?

Yes. Yes, I do.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
tejretics
Posts: 6,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 2:20:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/1/2015 10:23:00 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Welcome to the Bsh1/Zarad/BV Campaign's "Getting to Know Us: Ask Us Anything Thread!"

I plan on doing two different AMAs, one on policy and platform stuff, and one that gives users a chance to get to know us. This one has the "getting to know us" theme--feel free to ask us any question you can think of about our personalities, histories, etc. We'll all try to chip in, though Zaradi's not at home so his contributions to this thread may be spotty.

Let the questions begin!

Which, in your opinion, are your best debates on DDO, in the terms of:

(1) Closest debate
(2) Interesting topic
(3) The one in which *you* presented the strongest case you have
(4) Overall
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
tejretics
Posts: 6,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 2:20:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/1/2015 10:23:00 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Welcome to the Bsh1/Zarad/BV Campaign's "Getting to Know Us: Ask Us Anything Thread!"

I plan on doing two different AMAs, one on policy and platform stuff, and one that gives users a chance to get to know us. This one has the "getting to know us" theme--feel free to ask us any question you can think of about our personalities, histories, etc. We'll all try to chip in, though Zaradi's not at home so his contributions to this thread may be spotty.

Let the questions begin!

To clarify my previous question, I'm looking for 4 answers (though for all I know, they may be the same debate)
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 2:38:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 2:31:04 AM, Mirza wrote:
What can you do as president that you cannot do as the member you already are?
Excuse me, I misread the OP.

Do you enjoy the small things in life? What is your most beloved trait?
Zaradi
Posts: 14,128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 10:47:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 2:28:54 AM, Wylted wrote:
Why are you guys running for site president.

I mean like, what's the point?

Because we want to take over the world and our first step is implimenting a totalitarian regime on DDO.

/s
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 11:10:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Like Brian said, I'm not exactly at home right now so my ability to timely answer questions is questionable. But if you have a question that you'd like me to answer ill do my best to get to it as quickly as possible.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 11:28:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 10:47:38 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 6/2/2015 2:28:54 AM, Wylted wrote:
Why are you guys running for site president.

I mean like, what's the point?

Because we want to take over the world and our first step is implimenting a totalitarian regime on DDO.

/s

I didn't expect a good answer to that. This is just a pet project for you guys, just as it is for anyone else that runs.

I agree with much of what Danielle says about the presidency. I'm not sure why I'm voting this time around, but it may be the last time I do.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 11:32:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 11:10:45 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Will you take your shirt off?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 11:36:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 11:32:16 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:10:45 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Will you take your shirt off?

Who's to say it isn't off right now? ;)
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 11:37:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 11:36:22 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:32:16 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:10:45 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Will you take your shirt off?

Who's to say it isn't off right now? ;)

May I, (YYW and Brian) see you with your shirt off, please?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 11:42:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 11:37:23 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:36:22 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:32:16 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:10:45 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Will you take your shirt off?

Who's to say it isn't off right now? ;)

May I, (YYW and Brian) see you with your shirt off, please?

Who's to say they haven't? Brian IS my prez, after all ;)
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 11:48:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 11:42:50 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:37:23 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:36:22 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:32:16 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:10:45 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Will you take your shirt off?

Who's to say it isn't off right now? ;)

May I, (YYW and Brian) see you with your shirt off, please?

Who's to say they haven't? Brian IS my prez, after all ;)

May I see you with your shirt off senpai, please?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 1:56:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 2:20:00 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 6/1/2015 10:23:00 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Let the questions begin!

Which, in your opinion, are your best debates on DDO, in the terms of:

(1) Closest debate

My debate with whiteflame.

(2) Interesting topic

My debate with whiteflame.

(3) The one in which *you* presented the strongest case you have

My debate with Zarroette

(4) Overall

My overall best debate? Or overall favorite debate? I think my best debate was the one I did with whiteflame. My favorite debate would be my won about YYW's marrying me.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 1:58:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 2:38:17 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 6/2/2015 2:31:04 AM, Mirza wrote:
What can you do as president that you cannot do as the member you already are?
Excuse me, I misread the OP.

Do you enjoy the small things in life? What is your most beloved trait?

Yeah, I do enjoy the small things, and I enjoy the big things. Life has so many amazing things, why not enjoy all of them?

Do you mean the trait I love most about myself or in other people?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 2:14:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 2:28:54 AM, Wylted wrote:
Why are you guys running for site president.

I mean like, what's the point?

I am assuming this question regards Juggle...If that assumption is wrong, please let me know...

/rant

I don't think the presidency only has relevance in relation to getting Juggle to act. The president also has relevance as a community leader; someone chosen by the community to lead the community on the site. The office entails a kind of soft power that allows the president to organize community efforts in a way most other members are not able to do. Many positive reforms on the site were arranged by President without Juggle's participation, e.g. religion forum ambassadors under Blade, adopt-a-noob under Blade, etc. And there are definitely things that I--as president--could and would like to do that would benefit from the soft-power of the office, like spearheading a revamping of voting norms on the site or working to get fan fiction more prominence.

As for Juggle, while it is recalcitrant, some of the things I want to do I think I can sell to Juggle because I want them to give up rather than take on responsibilities, for instance, during over the DDO Blog to the management of the usership. They will probably be amenable to having to do less themselves.

As to getting them to actually take actions, I think they will eventually come to terms with the idea that they will need to act on the mobile update. I think it will hurt the popularity of the site and decrease their revenue, and I can make that case to them. If Juggle fears for its pocketbook, it will make the needed updates. But ultimately, the Presidency isn't all about Juggle, and I think even in an age with a unengaged Juggle, the Presidency is still important and relevant. At the very least, we should give it a chance to be relevant before it is condemned to the annals of history.

/endrant
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 2:16:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 2:31:04 AM, Mirza wrote:
What can you do as president that you cannot do as the member you already are?

Sort of in relation to what I said to Wylted, I think that the President has a soft-power that most members don't have which enables them to rally support, start dialogues, and lobby moderation in a way that is uniquely effective. Sure, I could make calls for voting reform as a regular member, but there is a kind of gravitas that those calls gain when they're made by a President.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 2:17:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 11:28:41 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/2/2015 10:47:38 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 6/2/2015 2:28:54 AM, Wylted wrote:
Why are you guys running for site president.

I mean like, what's the point?

Because we want to take over the world and our first step is implimenting a totalitarian regime on DDO.

/s

I didn't expect a good answer to that. This is just a pet project for you guys, just as it is for anyone else that runs.

I don't think that's a fair comment. Facetiousness doesn't imply insincerity. I really, really care about this site, Wylted. Perhaps that's a bit silly of me, but it is a integral part of my life and I genuinely want to positively give back to it. It's given me a lot, and I truly do want to reciprocate that.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 2:30:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 2:17:51 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:28:41 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/2/2015 10:47:38 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 6/2/2015 2:28:54 AM, Wylted wrote:
Why are you guys running for site president.

I mean like, what's the point?

Because we want to take over the world and our first step is implimenting a totalitarian regime on DDO.

/s

I didn't expect a good answer to that. This is just a pet project for you guys, just as it is for anyone else that runs.

I don't think that's a fair comment. Facetiousness doesn't imply insincerity. I really, really care about this site, Wylted. Perhaps that's a bit silly of me, but it is a integral part of my life and I genuinely want to positively give back to it. It's given me a lot, and I truly do want to reciprocate that.

I think people will look up to you as a leader in the site regardless of your official standing. You already do a bunch of great things in my opinion.
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 2:33:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2015 2:30:53 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/2/2015 2:17:51 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 6/2/2015 11:28:41 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/2/2015 10:47:38 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 6/2/2015 2:28:54 AM, Wylted wrote:
Why are you guys running for site president.

I mean like, what's the point?

Because we want to take over the world and our first step is implimenting a totalitarian regime on DDO.

/s

I didn't expect a good answer to that. This is just a pet project for you guys, just as it is for anyone else that runs.

I don't think that's a fair comment. Facetiousness doesn't imply insincerity. I really, really care about this site, Wylted. Perhaps that's a bit silly of me, but it is a integral part of my life and I genuinely want to positively give back to it. It's given me a lot, and I truly do want to reciprocate that.

I think people will look up to you as a leader in the site regardless of your official standing. You already do a bunch of great things in my opinion.

Thanks...That means a lot, Wylted. And, many people may regard me as a prominent member, but that kind of brand cache can only go so far. Acting as a member, on my own impetus, is good, but it doesn't carry the same weight as an "official" action. I honestly think I could do more as President because of it.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 2:42:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
If you win and I lose, can I be Minister of Propag...er, I mean, do the DDO Blog?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid