Jump to topic:

Small PM Mafia Game Dr. Who Theme

Strikeeagle84015
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 7:39:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I know there is a waiting list for mafia games but I decided to host a quick PM Mafia Game. Theme is Dr. Who

Back-Up Players
: At 8/17/2010 7:17:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
: Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!

Arguing with an atheist about God is very similar to arguing with a blind man about what the Sistine Chapel looks like
Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
The only way I will stop believing in God is if he appeared before me and told me that he did not exist.
Strikeeagle84015
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 7:42:25 PM
How?
: Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!

Arguing with an atheist about God is very similar to arguing with a blind man about what the Sistine Chapel looks like
Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
The only way I will stop believing in God is if he appeared before me and told me that he did not exist.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 8:12:43 PM
At 8/10/2010 7:42:19 PM, wjmelements wrote:
No. You will wait in line like everyone else.

http://www.debate.org...

^^ Like this. Even though I completely want to play a game with this theme you need to wait for the 8 other people that would be in line in front of you.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 10:59:43 PM
This isn't the first of these. My opinion is if you don't know about the mafia game orginization thread than you shouldn't be moding anyways.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
Strikeeagle84015
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2010 10:43:10 AM
Okay how about this what if this was a noob only game for those that aren't good at or know nothing about mafia that way everyone wins I get my game, you guys get better and a wider range of players, and newbies get a chance to learn
What Say Ye?

Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2010 10:48:01 AM
At 8/11/2010 10:43:10 AM, Strikeeagle84015 wrote:
Okay how about this what if this was a noob only game for those that aren't good at or know nothing about mafia that way everyone wins I get my game, you guys get better and a wider range of players, and newbies get a chance to learn
What Say Ye?

No. Get in line. There are no exceptions.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Strikeeagle84015
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2010 10:59:46 AM
At 8/11/2010 10:48:01 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/11/2010 10:43:10 AM, Strikeeagle84015 wrote:
What Say Ye?

No. Get in line. There are no exceptions.

Fine I get in line then

Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote