Jump to topic:

Anyother new people here from SodaHead?

Razoreye001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 12:03:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
SodaHead recently closed their forum to allow only it's members to vote on polls made by outside groups. No originally made polls and debates are going to be made by members. This abrupt change was made without warning to any of it's members, and many people in the facebook group are looking for new sites to debate politics. So I'm curious if anyone else made an account here that came here originally from SodaHead?
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 1:34:40 AM
At 6/4/2015 12:03:36 AM, Razoreye001 wrote:
SodaHead recently closed their forum to allow only it's members to vote on polls made by outside groups. No originally made polls and debates are going to be made by members. This abrupt change was made without warning to any of it's members, and many people in the facebook group are looking for new sites to debate politics. So I'm curious if anyone else made an account here that came here originally from SodaHead?

You'd looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove our polls and opinions sections.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
Razoreye001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 1:36:22 AM
At 6/4/2015 1:34:40 AM, ShabShoral wrote:

I've been on this site for hours now and I'm impressed.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 3:39:09 PM

Are you Adam2's multi?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Razoreye001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 7:49:08 PM
At 6/4/2015 3:39:09 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Are you Adam2's multi?

No, I don't know who that is.
PatriotZero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 10:43:26 PM

I just joined too although I'm finding this site hard to use and buggy as all hell.

~Cal
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 11:26:33 PM
At 6/4/2015 10:43:26 PM, PatriotZero wrote:

I just joined too although I'm finding this site hard to use and buggy as all hell.

~Cal

Unfortunately the mobile update has made it harder to use lately, but it seems they're in the process of fixing it
juicebox07
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 12:25:02 AM

Yes, I am from SodaHead. My username here is the same as it was there. I'm liking this site so far. It's not perfect, but I think it will be good to pass some time on.
Drue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 7:10:13 PM
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 7:29:33 PM
Welkom to all the new members.
If any of you were idiots on SodaHead and wish to continue such here, please jump into the fires to your left.

Everyone else will have a great time. Oh and if you're an attractive girl, beware stalkers. Such can be easily done by learning to use your privacy settings.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Lil_Princess
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 8:13:23 PM

I am. I was Lil_Princess on there as well...
Lil_Princess
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 8:33:20 PM
At 6/5/2015 7:29:33 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Welkom to all the new members.
If any of you were idiots on SodaHead and wish to continue such here, please jump into the fires to your left.

Everyone else will have a great time. Oh and if you're an attractive girl, beware stalkers. Such can be easily done by learning to use your privacy settings.

Thank You for the warm welcome. Lol as for stalkers that is what they invented the block button for...There is a block button, right?
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 9:03:44 AM
At 6/4/2015 1:34:40 AM, ShabShoral wrote:

I don't think the new members understand the irony in bossy's post :P
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 9:04:04 AM
At 6/6/2015 2:35:10 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
Welcome new members. You have joined just in time for the DDO elections.

They probably don't qualify :P

I'm surprised by the number of SodaHead members. I've seen quite a few of them in Opinions and in Polls.
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:

Response to conservative views on deforestation:

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
just-jj
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 1:07:03 PM

i'm one of those that used sodahead before. though i may be late to the game by posting this. when i went to log in to sodahead for a week that's when i realized it's login was disabled. so i decided to start checking some places that were similar to that site. thought i give this place a try.